2018 Sony XBR 900F owners thread (No Price Talk) - Page 167 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4445Likes

post #4981 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 10:41 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Liked: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngerstman View Post
I think part of this may be how the panels handle less than pristine source. I’m not the kind who just live for those glorious looking 4K dvds, I watch mostly broadcast tv, news, sports, ncis and the like, Netflix, Amazon. I suspect that the Sony led tvs deal much better with the less than pristine source, the oleds just don’t deal as well, lots of video artifacts that I find very annoying. Regards. Ned.
My Comcast cable is transmitted at 720P and I find the upscaling by my B7A as pretty much free of artifacts. It's acceptable for my sports, news and occasional scripted broadcast program. Ah, the VS Fashion Show was REALLY Great too - LOL !! What I consider "serious" viewing is via Netflix - I have the TV connected via Ethernet Cat5 and I'm getting 75MBS. That's plenty of bandwidth to handle Dolby Vision and Atmos feeding my 7.1 system + 2 upfiring speakers. Watching Altered Carbon made my eyes pop, the picture was simply GORGEOUS ! Recently finished Narcos Mexico and again, the picture quality was pristine with plenty of pop during the brightly lit scenes, except for some black crush here and there as you have experienced with your 6 series OLED.

I happened into a magnolia in Bridgewater (NJ) and they have a 77" A1E not far from the entrance and I just stood there in Awe. Pristine turned to spectacular and suddenly, my 65 inches seemed "diminished". I could scrape together the $5K for an LG 77", but I just can't justify that kind of money for an "Upgrade". So, the thought of a bigger screen is compelling, especially if I can get 90% of what I have in PQ, and perhaps better performance in some areas (moton) - but not for $5K. I'm still drifting through BB and now eyeball the 75X900F and it seems to look better each time a I pass through. Bigger indeed does seem to be better
tubers likes this.

I think, therefore I am single.

Last edited by PannyMann; 12-08-2018 at 10:45 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4982 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 10:45 AM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoflashback View Post
I believe that Directv has the "native resolution" option. If so - - choose that. That's the best of both worlds.
Will do, thanks.

Also, do you know if they'll supply the "premium" hdmi cable or should I use one I own?
post #4983 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 11:02 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1830 Post(s)
Liked: 1283
Quote:
Originally Posted by peefles View Post
Will do, thanks.

Also, do you know if they'll supply the "premium" hdmi cable or should I use one I own?

Try the cable they provide. If you get a picture, you should be fine. Otherwise, a certified, high-speed HDMI cable will also work. Monoprice is a good source. Amazon has Monoprice cables and others. Enjoy!

Home Theater Setup
SONY 75X900F & 49X900E, BenQ W1080ST, Denon X5200 & Emotiva XPA-3
AudioSource 100VS, OPPO 103 & Samsung K8500, 9.1.4 Setup - Speakers - Studio 60's,
V.2 (FL/FR), CC-690 (C), V.5, ADP 590 V.5 (SS), MilleniaOne 2.0 (BS) - Velodyne 810 Sub,
Cornered Audio (FH/RH), Definitive Technology (Front Wides)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4984 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 11:18 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
Liked: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by PannyMann View Post
My Comcast cable is transmitted at 720P and I find the upscaling by my B7A as pretty much free of artifacts. It's acceptable for my sports, news and occasional scripted broadcast program. Ah, the VS Fashion Show was REALLY Great too - LOL !! What I consider "serious" viewing is via Netflix - I have the TV connected via Ethernet Cat5 and I'm getting 75MBS. That's plenty of bandwidth to handle Dolby Vision and Atmos feeding my 7.1 system + 2 upfiring speakers. Watching Altered Carbon made my eyes pop, the picture was simply GORGEOUS ! Recently finished Narcos Mexico and again, the picture quality was pristine with plenty of pop during the brightly lit scenes, except for some black crush here and there as you have experienced with your 6 series OLED.

I happened into a magnolia in Bridgewater (NJ) and they have a 77" A1E not far from the entrance and I just stood there in Awe. Pristine turned to spectacular and suddenly, my 65 inches seemed "diminished". I could scrape together the $5K for an LG 77", but I just can't justify that kind of money for an "Upgrade". So, the thought of a bigger screen is compelling, especially if I can get 90% of what I have in PQ, and perhaps better performance in some areas (moton) - but not for $5K. I'm still drifting through BB and now eyeball the 75X900F and it seems to look better each time a I pass through. Bigger indeed does seem to be better
Go 85 if you have the room and sit 15 feet from screen. I know that BB well, I live in Warren. I was tempted by the 85 but figured moving from a 65 inch to a 75 would be sufficiently bigger. Like I said, they play pristine sources at BB which will look spectacular on the oleds, it’s when things are less than pristine that the leds could do better. Regards. Nd.
post #4985 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 01:14 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetAVS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowst View Post
Sony's car for SW details.
The irony [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]
Fair enough 🙂
post #4986 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 01:20 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERuiz View Post
My TV is waking up every 5 minutes and goes back to sleep after 10 seconds. How do I know? Because I have a bias light connected to one of it's USB ports and I noticed the light turning on and off. I decided to time it and it's exactly every 5 minutes, for 10 seconds.

Obviously, the TV is waking up and doing something in the background and then going back to sleep. This is really annoying.

I bet it's Android TV connecting to Google or some service for some reason.

How can I disable this sort of thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure you can disable it. Outside of disconnecting from the Internet, stopping any auto-updates and not having any CEC functions present - - I'd suggest using a separate power source for your bias light. That's what I do.

My Sony 900F (and my previous Sony 900E) turns on my AVR randomly. I've tried all the fixes and now, I just live with it. I make sure to turn the audio to a very low level when I turn off the TV and then if it turns on, I just go downstairs to my man cave and shut off my AVR when this happens.

Come to think of it, I could use a manual HDMI switch and put in on the empty location when I go to bed but that would be a pain, as well. If I ever have an AVR in our bedroom, I'm sure I'll have to go to this solution since nobody wants to be randomly woken up by their TV at night!
I searched around a bit, and for some heavy wake up I found suggestions to disable samba, some power management feature, and sony recommendations.
However periodical Google call home seems to be unstoppable 😞
post #4987 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 03:57 PM

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
I would have to qualify my answer based on what could hamper an apples to apples comparison. The e6 which is now two generations old, 2016, lives in a high rise condo building in the Miami area. The 75 inch 900f lives in a single family house in Naples, Florida. So different cable systems with potentially different amount of compression. That said, I also own a Sony 950b up in NJ. With those caviests, I tend to lean toward liking the picture of the led better. I’m not a ultimate black freak, don’t watch dvds let alone 4 k dvds. I think Sony just does processing much better and their picture enhancements also work better, able to customize the picture more to my liking. Motion is better on the 900f, more “pop” as well, I also like razor sharp pictures. The value is also much better in the 75 inch size right now. I would need to do more critical viewing on the 900f on high quality streaming, just haven’t had a chance yet. My e6 in the high rise has horrible black crush issues, the picture falls apart in dark scenes, lots of blotching of picture, not sure if it’s the tv or compression of cable system, and if it is, it doesn’t handle it well. As I said, after years of following the threads of high end panels of all sorts, the 900f seems to just be liked by most thread members, just less bitching about this or that, people just seem to be able to put up theirs legs, relax and enjoy the experience. Hard to beat the value, a great picture in a 75 for $2800, an 85 for $4400. A panel that seems to deliver on expectations. Regards. Ned.
Nice comments Ned. I never considered an 85 inch TV until I saw a 85 inch 900E at BB last week. (Looked into projectors last year; they have their own set of issues,) They also had a 75 inch 900F, the A8F and the A9F which looked fabulous with UHD clips of Las Vegas. The issue is how will they look with my cable box. Have Spectrum/ Charter. The salesman said my plasma would give a better picture from cable than what he had there. I don't watch a lot of DVDs either but would watch more if I had a 4K TV. Think it's between the 65 inch A9F or the 85 inch 900F, same price, but I am hoping for another round of $500 price cuts.

Last edited by Slingshot; 12-08-2018 at 04:03 PM.
post #4988 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 04:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
Liked: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERuiz View Post

Anyone use this stand? The tilt on my 85" is driving me crazy. My tv stand is 16" tall and I feel we are watching the TV at an angle. Not straight in as it should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at the post about 7 or 8 above yours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tubers likes this.

Steve Goff
post #4989 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 05:33 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingshot View Post
Nice comments Ned. I never considered an 85 inch TV until I saw a 85 inch 900E at BB last week. (Looked into projectors last year; they have their own set of issues,) They also had a 75 inch 900F, the A8F and the A9F which looked fabulous with UHD clips of Las Vegas. The issue is how will they look with my cable box. Have Spectrum/ Charter. The salesman said my plasma would give a better picture from cable than what he had there. I don't watch a lot of DVDs either but would watch more if I had a 4K TV. Think it's between the 65 inch A9F or the 85 inch 900F, same price, but I am hoping for another round of $500 price cuts.
Geez the 85 is just sooooo much bigger than a 65, hard to make up for that kind of difference even with a higher quality panel. I don’t have enough experience to know if you lose something more in quality going to a panel as huge as an 85, local dimming dilution for example, as the zones per quart inch decline. But damn if you have the room for it, an 85 could be awesome. I don’t know if I would go that large unless I was 15 feet from panel, I think any closer and you’ll see all kinds of stuff you don’t want to see on lower quality images. To be honest, never looked at the Sony oleds, maybe I should have. Regards. Ned.
post #4990 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 05:35 PM

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Do yoy use [clearness 1] for bluray 1080p and 4k bluray movies?
post #4991 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 08:23 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 52
My 75 900F arrives next week. Can someone who has one tell me what the power cord connector is like on the end that connects to the TV? Is it proprietary or a generic one like a PC uses?

Main: Sony 75XBR900F
Bedroom: Sony 65XBR900E
Desktop: Sony 49XBR900E

Retired Units: Vizio P65-F, Vizio M653DSV, Samsung UN40KU6290
post #4992 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 08:39 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Hi all. Ive had my 65 for about 3 weeks now and am satisfied with it. I do get the blooming but I can look past it. I am coming from plasma so motion for me was most important in a new TV. I originally purchased a 65q6fn but returned it 2 days later due to IMO horrible motion handling. It almost made me sick watching. Beautiful picture however.
Anyways, I come here today for advice/opinions. I'm considering returning my 65x900f for a 75x850f. I sit about 13' from screen.
So what are your thoughts? Thanks for reading
post #4993 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 09:24 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by JScottwoodwork View Post
Hi all. Ive had my 65 for about 3 weeks now and am satisfied with it. I do get the blooming but I can look past it. I am coming from plasma so motion for me was most important in a new TV. I originally purchased a 65q6fn but returned it 2 days later due to IMO horrible motion handling. It almost made me sick watching. Beautiful picture however.
Anyways, I come here today for advice/opinions. I'm considering returning my 65x900f for a 75x850f. I sit about 13' from screen.
The 850f is a pretty big step down in picture quality from what ive read about. It uses a IPS panel so the blacks will appear pretty grey in a dark environment. If you always watch in a bright room and at angles a IPS is nice but id recommend staying with the 900f. Here is a awesome site that lets you compare the set side by side..... https://www.rtings.com/tv/tools/comp...&threshold=0.1
JScottwoodwork likes this.
post #4994 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 09:26 PM

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
The 850 is edge lit, the 900 is backlit with FALD. I prefer FALD TVs.

Main: Sony 75XBR900F
Bedroom: Sony 65XBR900E
Desktop: Sony 49XBR900E

Retired Units: Vizio P65-F, Vizio M653DSV, Samsung UN40KU6290
post #4995 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 09:31 PM

Thanks for the replies. Id like to go grab the 75 900 but i dont think its worth the huge jump in cost.
post #4996 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 09:42 PM

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtexan999 View Post
My 75 900F arrives next week. Can someone who has one tell me what the power cord connector is like on the end that connects to the TV? Is it proprietary or a generic one like a PC uses?
It's not a generic one. I posted a picture here:

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-l...l#post56723492
post #4997 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 10:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by handheldpictures View Post
The blooming in my first 55" was more like edge lit than FALD, as I noticed excessive bloom in the corners of the screen when watching a couple of 4K movies in a dark room. It was honestly quite bad and I'm assuming I got a lemon because this 2nd set has been much better in that I still see some blooming at times in the black bars when it's a dark scene and something bright suddenly appears, but it's been nothing like the 1st set. I realize LED/LCD has its issues and limitations, but when taking everything into account, including price, I honestly don't think there's a better TV for the money at this time. OLED won't have the blooming issues, but it still has others that a lot of people don't want to put up with.

Having worked in a professional broadcasting station, the larger the screen the more noticeable defects will be seen, so I'm not surprised to hear you say that the bloom is a bit irritating because even if you had a perfect panel, there's still going to be some bloom no matter what due to the technology at hand. The only way around it is to lower the backlight or contrast enhancer or X-tended dynamic range, but then you're ending up with a dimmer image. On my 55", I've got backlight and dynamic range at max/high with contrast enhancer off when watching 4K movies with local dimming and black adjust on high, and overall they look great with a little bit of blooming here and there which I can live with. On a 75", you might have to fiddle around with that a bit until you find a setting that you're happy with. Maybe someone else with a 75" can ring in and let you know their settings that they're happy with.
On my 75 the blooming if thats what it is.. is most noticeable around titles and lettering on the screen.. i dont see it much during regular content.. ie: netflix title as it comes up, it surrounds it or other apps like this with the title.

My TF+TR Atmos Setup
Tech, the Universe, and Everything:  http://tech-stew.com
Just Plane Crazy: http://flight-stew.com
post #4998 of 10070 Old 12-08-2018, 11:14 PM

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 20
This tv tilts back?
post #4999 of 10070 Old 12-09-2018, 02:36 AM

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyesquire View Post
This tv tilts back?
Apparently it does but I have the 55" and I don't notice any lean, if its leaning its not noticeable.

Last edited by xenokai; 12-09-2018 at 02:41 AM.
post #5000 of 10070 Old 12-09-2018, 04:58 AM

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 55
2018 Sony XBR 900F owners thread (No Price Talk)

Quote:
This tv tilts back?

I have the 65” and yes it does tilt back slightly

https://www.sony-mea.com/en/electron...icles/00166676
post #5001 of 10070 Old 12-09-2018, 07:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Liked: 197
Quote:
This tv tilts back?

Yes. I'm guessing about 2-3°. A couple of felt pads placed under the back part of the stand legs will be enough to tilt it forward.

Denon AVR X7200WA, Emotiva XPR-5, Emotiva XPA-7, Sony XBR 85" X900F, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra.
DefTech BP7000SC (L/R), CLR3000 (C), SM55 (FH), UIW BPZ/A (SB), UIW 75 (TM).
JBL L7 (Sur), EoSone RSR 350 (RH).
PC 2.1 setup. Emotiva Stealth 6, SVS SB16-Ultra sub, Emotiva DC-1 DAC.
post #5002 of 10070 Old 12-09-2018, 07:45 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Liked: 119
I saw the TV at BB for quite a good price for the 65". I'll have it in a general-purpose living room with plenty of daytime viewing and maybe a couple of HDR movies a week in the dark. Is this still the TV to get at it's price point? Any glaring flaws that should have me looking at another model or waiting for next year's models to come out?

Oh, we watch sports too so I hear the Sony is the best at motion handling.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
post #5003 of 10070 Old 12-09-2018, 07:47 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jevans64 View Post
Yes. I'm guessing about 2-3°. A couple of felt pads placed under the back part of the stand legs will be enough to tilt it forward.
Do we think that even the slight tilt back can degrade picture quality? Wasn’t aware that the panels had that much sensitivity in the vertical plane. Thanks. Regards. Ned.
post #5004 of 10070 Old 12-09-2018, 07:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Liked: 197
Quote:
Do we think that even the slight tilt back can degrade picture quality? Wasn’t aware that the panels had that much sensitivity in the vertical plane. Thanks. Regards. Ned.

The only thing the tilt does for me is expose the screen to a 3-bulb light fixture I have in my kitchen. I have to turn this light off to eliminate the glare. It is a shame but I've had the TV for three weeks and still have it on 2x4s temporarily while I reinforce and raise my TV mount for this TV. I wasn't expecting the new mounting height to be so much higher than the 75" mounting and have to open up the wall again and add additional 2x8s between the studs. My brother and his GF came to help hang it but they wanted it up quickly to watch a football game, so up on 2x4s it went.

Denon AVR X7200WA, Emotiva XPR-5, Emotiva XPA-7, Sony XBR 85" X900F, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra.
DefTech BP7000SC (L/R), CLR3000 (C), SM55 (FH), UIW BPZ/A (SB), UIW 75 (TM).
JBL L7 (Sur), EoSone RSR 350 (RH).
PC 2.1 setup. Emotiva Stealth 6, SVS SB16-Ultra sub, Emotiva DC-1 DAC.
post #5005 of 10070 Old 12-09-2018, 08:27 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
The only thing the tilt does for me is expose the screen to a 3-bulb light fixture I have in my kitchen. I have to turn this light off to eliminate the glare. It is a shame but I've had the TV for three weeks and still have it on 2x4s temporarily while I reinforce and raise my TV mount for this TV. I wasn't expecting the new mounting height to be so much higher than the 75" mounting and have to open up the wall again and add additional 2x8s between the studs. My brother and his GF came to help hang it but they wanted it up quickly to watch a football game, so up on 2x4s it went.
Wow, what a pain. I was planning to mount my 75 incher on the wall where there was an existing bracket from an old 60 inch panel. Unfortunately the av cabinet was too high, 38 inches, waiting for my 30 inch BDI cabinet. Better color for my decor as well. I’m still loving the panel, nice job by Sony aside from some of the issues discussed. Thanks. Regards. Ned.
post #5006 of 10070 Old 12-09-2018, 08:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1830 Post(s)
Liked: 1283
Based on the recent “Blooming” breakout in this thread, I thought I’d re-post my original Sony 900E post which is applicable to the 900F as well ...

To the tune of "Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys"

Mamas' don't let your babies buy a Sony 900F TV...
Bloomers and bleeders and blockers and such
They won't enjoy their TV's that much
'Cause they'll never be happy or thankful enough
They'll always look for the imperfect stuff...

dturturro likes this.

Home Theater Setup
SONY 75X900F & 49X900E, BenQ W1080ST, Denon X5200 & Emotiva XPA-3
AudioSource 100VS, OPPO 103 & Samsung K8500, 9.1.4 Setup - Speakers - Studio 60's,
V.2 (FL/FR), CC-690 (C), V.5, ADP 590 V.5 (SS), MilleniaOne 2.0 (BS) - Velodyne 810 Sub,
Cornered Audio (FH/RH), Definitive Technology (Front Wides)

Last edited by Ricoflashback; 12-09-2018 at 08:55 AM.
post #5007 of 10070 Old 12-09-2018, 09:45 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Based on the recent “Blooming” breakout in this thread, I thought I’d re-post my original Sony 900E post which is applicable to the 900F as well ...

To the tune of "Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys"

Bloomers and bleeders and blockers and such
They won't enjoy their TV's that much
'Cause they'll never be happy or thankful enough
They'll always look for the imperfect stuff...

LOL! In addition to my new 75 inch 900f I also own an lg e6 in 65 inches. I do prefer the 900f, I’ll take its imperfections over what in my opinion are all of the artifacts and motion issues of the lg. The superior Sony processing just makes watching a wider variety of sources and programming more enjoyable. This kind of reminds me of being an audiophile many years ago and listening to unforgiving systems that sounded great with a handful of audiophile recordings and not so great on a lot of the stuff I listened to. I find the Sony much better st reproducing less than great sources which unfortunately describe much of what I watch. If sources were all great, I might lean toward oled, price not withstanding. Thanks. Regards. Ned.
post #5008 of 10070 Old 12-09-2018, 10:10 AM

Audio receiver supports 4k/30,25,24

Can anyone help me understand if the receiver I own is worth replacing. Its a yamaha rxv377. It supports 4k/30,25,24 but not 60. Am I not getting the highest quality video through my receiver? Pretty new to this and trying to optimize for best performance. Thanks!
post #5009 of 10070 Old 12-09-2018, 10:13 AM

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenokai View Post
Apparently it does but I have the 55" and I don't notice any lean, if its leaning its not noticeable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocat View Post
I have the 65” and yes it does tilt back slightly

https://www.sony-mea.com/en/electron...icles/00166676
Quote:
Yea I have the 55 and haven't noticed or thought it did tilt.

Just using the legs it came with.
post #5010 of 10070 Old 12-09-2018, 10:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 2086 Post(s)
Liked: 1945
Quote:
Can anyone help me understand if the receiver I own is worth replacing. Its a yamaha rxv377. It supports 4k/30,25,24 but not 60. Am I not getting the highest quality video through my receiver? Pretty new to this and trying to optimize for best performance. Thanks!
Your receiver passes 4K but it doesn't pass HDR. You can work around this by connecting any devices with HDR capability directly to the HDMI 2 or 3 ports. Otherwise if you upgrade your AVR, try to get something that passes Dolby Vision, has more than the 4 HDMI inputs your current AVR has. If you have plans for ATMOS, get an AVR with ATMOS capability. Or DTS:Virtual X at the very least.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
brightness , contrast , hdr , Sony , wifi , x900f , x900f appletv dolbyvision

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page