2018 Sony XBR 900F owners thread (No Price Talk) - Page 185 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4188Likes

post #5521 of 9149 Old 12-25-2018, 10:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1791 Post(s)
Liked: 1397
Quote:
Originally Posted by UWbadger91 View Post
I bought a 65” 900F about a month ago. I’ve been using the Android OS apps for Netflix, Hulu, Prime and TTTV. I’m curious if most of you stream with the Android OS or are you using external streaming devices?

I’m interested in getting the best picture quality out of my tv for both streaming and movies. I have about $200 in Best Buy rewards so I’m looking at getting an Xbox One S, PS4 Pro, Sony X700 or streaming device. Thoughts? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The internal apps are very good and there isn't that much to gain with an external streamer. To gain the most from your Best Buy rewards, an external UHD player would make a bigger impact. If gaming is important, go with the Xbox One S 1TB bundle as this will give you HDR gaming and UHD play (but no Dolby Vision disc support at this time). The other caveat is that many people dislike the Xbox interface for UHD play. The PS4 Pro will give you added streaming and HDR Gaming, but no UHD disc play. The Sony x700 will give you Dolby Vision disc play but you have to manually toggle Dolby Vision on/off and it will not provide any gaming.
UWbadger91 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5522 of 9149 Old 12-25-2018, 10:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Larkins View Post
Thank you. I think this might be the deciding factor. After thinking it over today, I can live with some slightly worse off angle viewing/blooming. I know that both can be mitigated, either by viewing straight on or adding bias lighting. I know, as you pointed out however, that if I can't look past the motion, I'd have to return it. And I'm pretty sure my wife would kill me if I tried to return this after going through everything to get it, considering it's size (75 inch). I think I'll move forward with buying the 900F then.
If you plan to watch Netflix and have the Ultra HD package where you get Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision with a home theater system you will be disappointed. I bought the 75x900F just over a month ago and I bought it primarily to watch Netflix and listen to Atmos in my 7.2.6 home theater. I was busy with other projects and didn't test it extensively until after the 30 day period to return the TV lapsed. I did however test it to make sure I could stream Atmos and it worked fine. I did notice that DV seemed quite dark but wasn't too concerned at the time.

Come to find out, it's all over the Internet and forums that it's a known issue that streaming Netflix with DV is a big problem. It's WAY to dark. Here's a little test you can do: If you select a DV movie on Netflix (requires the Ultra HD Netflix package, you'll see Dolby Vision on the preview page at the top). Then watch the preview. You'll see that Netflix does not stream the preview in DV because the picture is bright and very good. Then when you select the movie and start watching it, all of a sudden it goes dark, big time. I've watched at least 6 DV movies on Netflix with my new 75X900F. Every one of them is so dark it's really not hardly worth watching.

As another test I ran, I have another home theater system in my basement with a Sony 65 inch 900E that I bought 6 months ago. That TV is a 2017 model and not DV compatible. I watched Bird Box (Atmos and DV on Netflix) with my 75X900F this evening. It was so dark in DV I almost turned it off. When the show was over I went to my basement and watched it on the 900E enough to do an objective comparison. It was like watching a whole new show. I was seeing details and colors that I did not imagine existed when watching it on the 900F. As I was watching the show I was searching the web reading all the horror posts about how disgraceful the DV problem is with Netflix. I've seen the apologists say "it is supposed to be that way, it's how the directors wanted it to look" and others urged the complainer to adjust their dimming, etc. But there were way more victims like me that were so deeply disappointed with the dark picture. In some ways I was relieved to find out it's not just me and my TV, that Sony and Netflix are well aware of this. But it's been going on for so long now that I am seriously doubting a firmware fix is even possible.

This is really upsetting to me because even though I can likely fix the picture by streaming through a 4k dvd player that does not support DV to the 900F, I will lose my Atmos. Does anyone know if you can turn off Dolby Vision in any of the 900F settings? Perhaps Sony can at least do this in a firmware upgrade if you can't turn it off currently.

Yamaha CX-A5100 | ATI AT 6005 | MX-A5000
Klipsch RP-7 III | RC-64 III
R-115SW x 2 and CDT-5800CII x 8 ceiling
Sony XBR75X900F
post #5523 of 9149 Old 12-25-2018, 11:11 PM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Post your Calibration Settings for Sony 900F

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetAVS View Post
Created a new settings thread here.
Just a reminder that you can post your calibration settings on the above link. Would love to see what settings have worked for you.

Thx
perpotator likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5524 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 04:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffactoryxx View Post
Can anyone recommend a decent mount for the 75" model? Did you guys use artuculating?

I used a Peerless SUA765PU with my 75". That one is discontinued and the current model is SA771PU. I tried to use the same mount with my 85" and it is a little unstable for my tastes. I temporarily added some wooden stilts where the stand mounts are to stabilize it a bit until I find a new one I am more comfortable with for the 85".

Denon AVR X7200WA, Emotiva XPR-5, Emotiva XPA-7, Sony XBR 85" X900F, Oppo UDP-203, Roku Ultra.
DefTech BP7000SC (L/R), CLR3000 (C), SM55 (FH), UIW BPZ/A (SB), UIW 75 (TM).
JBL L7 (Sur), EoSone RSR 350 (RH).
PC 2.1 setup. Emotiva Stealth 6, SVS SB16-Ultra sub, Emotiva DC-1 DAC.
post #5525 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 07:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by rheinz View Post
If you plan to watch Netflix and have the Ultra HD package where you get Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision with a home theater system you will be disappointed. I bought the 75x900F just over a month ago and I bought it primarily to watch Netflix and listen to Atmos in my 7.2.6 home theater. I was busy with other projects and didn't test it extensively until after the 30 day period to return the TV lapsed. I did however test it to make sure I could stream Atmos and it worked fine. I did notice that DV seemed quite dark but wasn't too concerned at the time.

Come to find out, it's all over the Internet and forums that it's a known issue that streaming Netflix with DV is a big problem. It's WAY to dark. Here's a little test you can do: If you select a DV movie on Netflix (requires the Ultra HD Netflix package, you'll see Dolby Vision on the preview page at the top). Then watch the preview. You'll see that Netflix does not stream the preview in DV because the picture is bright and very good. Then when you select the movie and start watching it, all of a sudden it goes dark, big time. I've watched at least 6 DV movies on Netflix with my new 75X900F. Every one of them is so dark it's really not hardly worth watching.

As another test I ran, I have another home theater system in my basement with a Sony 65 inch 900E that I bought 6 months ago. That TV is a 2017 model and not DV compatible. I watched Bird Box (Atmos and DV on Netflix) with my 75X900F this evening. It was so dark in DV I almost turned it off. When the show was over I went to my basement and watched it on the 900E enough to do an objective comparison. It was like watching a whole new show. I was seeing details and colors that I did not imagine existed when watching it on the 900F. As I was watching the show I was searching the web reading all the horror posts about how disgraceful the DV problem is with Netflix. I've seen the apologists say "it is supposed to be that way, it's how the directors wanted it to look" and others urged the complainer to adjust their dimming, etc. But there were way more victims like me that were so deeply disappointed with the dark picture. In some ways I was relieved to find out it's not just me and my TV, that Sony and Netflix are well aware of this. But it's been going on for so long now that I am seriously doubting a firmware fix is even possible.

This is really upsetting to me because even though I can likely fix the picture by streaming through a 4k dvd player that does not support DV to the 900F, I will lose my Atmos. Does anyone know if you can turn off Dolby Vision in any of the 900F settings? Perhaps Sony can at least do this in a firmware upgrade if you can't turn it off currently.
First, thank your for the lengthy response. I really, really appreciate your advice. I'm sorry to hear about DV not working right for you. That being said I've also seen posts about it for the 940E and other sony TV's as well (yes even the 900E). I hope this does get fixed and I agree it should work. I also have no problem hooking up an external device that supports DV if I really want it until that time. My only other option is to switch to a Vizio P75, and at 250 less nits in HDR mode via real scene brightness, I don't think the trade off is worth it. That being said, googling "insert brand name dolby vision dim" into google seems to replicate for many other brands. I'm coming from an OLED with less brightness so I'm sure it'll be fine for me but again, hope yours gets fixed.

Last edited by Ben Larkins; 12-26-2018 at 07:25 AM.
post #5526 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 07:38 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Liked: 43
I'm noticing periodic frame jumps or a slight freezing when I'm watching movies on VUDU. It's almost like a single frame has been skipped. It's slight and not all that bothersome but I'd like to fix the issue if possible. Has anyone else experienced this?
post #5527 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 08:32 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6401 Post(s)
Liked: 6397
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffactoryxx View Post
Can anyone recommend a decent mount for the 75" model? Did you guys use articulating?
If you are going with a flat mount, any mount will work. If you are going with an articulating mount get the Peerless SA771PU .
post #5528 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 08:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
Liked: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
If you are going with a flat mount, any mount will work. If you are going with an articulating mount get the Peerless SA771PU .
I had a Kanto FMX3 I think for my last p75 and it was a beast. Had to leave it on the wall I sold my house

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
post #5529 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 08:36 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Ok so I need to get a good HDIMi switcher to go to port 3 on my 900f. I will be connecting my ubp x800 uhd player, Firestick 4K, and Xbox one s. My ps4 Pro is already connected to HDMI port 2. Any ideas ? Thanks everyone
post #5530 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 09:42 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
Liked: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by neggie View Post
Ok so I need to get a good HDIMi switcher to go to port 3 on my 900f. I will be connecting my ubp x800 uhd player, Firestick 4K, and Xbox one s. My ps4 Pro is already connected to HDMI port 2. Any ideas ? Thanks everyone
Try connecting your x800 to port 1 and the Firestick 4K to port 4, neither one should need the enhanced capabilities of ports 2/3.

You only really need enhanced mode when doing 4K 60fps with 4:4:4 color depth, really only a factor with computer gaming

For some reason it has become a common misconception that Ports 1/4 on Sony TVs don't support 4K HDR, they do support 4K HDR at 30fps with 4:2:2 or 4:2:0

Current system:
Sony 75X900e/Sony HT-NT5 sound bar with SR-5 rear speakers
Sony X800 4K blu-ray player/Dish Hopper3
Roku 4 Premier/'Sony PS-4
post #5531 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddarhead View Post
Try connecting your x800 to port 1 and the Firestick 4K to port 4, neither one should need the enhanced capabilities of ports 2/3.

You only really need enhanced mode when doing 4K 60fps with 4:4:4 color depth, really only a factor with computer gaming

For some reason it has become a common misconception that Ports 1/4 on Sony TVs don't support 4K HDR, they do support 4K HDR at 30fps with 4:2:2 or 4:2:0
Perfect thank you so much, just saved me money. so i just connected My X800 Player to HDMI 1, PS4 HDMI2, Xbox one s HDMI 3 and Firestick 4K HDMI4. awesome!! i have my HT-CT800 sony soundbard connected via Optical cable. So i think this setup seems good now
post #5532 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Perfect thank you so much, just saved me money. so i just connected My X800 Player to HDMI 1, PS4 HDMI2, Xbox one s HDMI 3 and Firestick 4K HDMI4. awesome!! i have my HT-CT800 sony soundbard connected via Optical cable. So i think this setup seems good now

If you connect your HT-CT800 to Port 3 via HDMI you gain two HDMI inputs that support HDR pass-through plus the benefits or ARC. The CT800 will act as that switch you mentioned before.
Leo the 3rd and PlanetAVS like this.

Current system:
post #5533 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 10:06 AM

Quote:
If you connect your HT-CT800 to Port 3 via HDMI you gain two HDMI inputs that support HDR pass-through plus the benefits or ARC. The CT800 will act as that switch you mentioned before.
What are those benefits never messed around with ARC
post #5534 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 10:18 AM

Quote:
What are those benefits never messed around with ARC
For some people ARC/CEC can get messy BUT like you I have an all Sony environment and it works well. Sony's version of ARC/CEC is also known as BraviaSync.

ARC/CEC (you can't get ARC without enabling CEC) allows the TV to control external devices and use the HDMI cable to pass audio back to the AVR/Soundbar instead of using the TosLink cable. ARC supports more audio codecs than TosLink. If you currently use a TV and Soundbar remote ARC/CEC will allow you to put the Soundbar remote in a drawer somewhere. The TV remote will be able to control soundbar volume and also access the soundbar menu should you want to tweak settings.

Internal apps will use the soundbar without you having to mess with TV settings.

Give it a try, if you don't like it go back to using the TosLink, you don't have anything to lose.

One Caveat, if you use a Harmony remote for your system CEC can sometimes mess with your activities.

Current system:
post #5535 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 10:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 1791 Post(s)
Liked: 1397
Quote:
For some people ARC/CEC can get messy BUT like you I have an all Sony environment and it works well. Sony's version of ARC/CEC is also known as BraviaSync.

ARC/CEC (you can't get ARC without enabling CEC) allows the TV to control external devices and use the HDMI cable to pass audio back to the AVR/Soundbar instead of using the TosLink cable. ARC supports more audio codecs than TosLink. If you currently use a TV and Soundbar remote ARC/CEC will allow you to put the Soundbar remote in a drawer somewhere. The TV remote will be able to control soundbar volume and also access the soundbar menu should you want to tweak settings.

Internal apps will use the soundbar without you having to mess with TV settings.

Give it a try, if you don't like it go back to using the TosLink, you don't have anything to lose.

One Caveat, if you use a Harmony remote for your system CEC can sometimes mess with your activities.
Just to add to Cheddarhead's good advice, the other big advantage in addition to the conveniences and performance advantages of ARC and the additional HDMI inputs (6 in total versus 4) is that if you connect your x800 UHD player, Xbox One S, PS4 Pro to the soundbar HDMI ports instead of the 900F ports, you will gain lossless audio from these three devices. Currently you will not get lossless audio passed through the 900F to the soundbar via optical for these devices.
post #5536 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetAVS View Post
Just to add to Cheddarhead's good advice, the other big advantage in addition to the conveniences and performance advantages of ARC and the additional HDMI inputs (6 in total versus 4) is that if you connect your x800 UHD player, Xbox One S, PS4 Pro to the soundbar HDMI ports instead of the 900F ports, you will gain lossless audio from these three devices. Currently you will not get lossless audio passed through the 900F to the soundbar via optical for these devices.
And that was my next question. i will set this up today and report back. sounds like the way to go is PS4 pro, one s and X800 to sound bar, then cable tv and firestick to TV, then HDMI from soundbar to port 3 on TV for arc.
post #5537 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 11:01 AM

Quote:
And that was my next question. i will set this up today and report back. sounds like the way to go is PS4 pro, one s and X800 to sound bar, then cable tv and firestick to TV, then HDMI from soundbar to port 3 on TV for arc.
I would definitely try that setup. One caveat, I can't verify that the CT800 HDMI pass-through supports the 18Gbps pass-through (definitely supports HDR pass-through) but I suspect it does as it is one of Sony's newer soundbars.

Current system:
post #5538 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 11:24 AM

Here is my setup im planning based on your guys recommendations. see image (found some img's and made this )
Is this right?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MY SETUP.JPG
Views:	92
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	2500908  

Last edited by neggie; 12-26-2018 at 06:53 PM.
post #5539 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 02:52 PM

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Hi guys, quick question for anyone who maybe able to help me out here...

I own a 65" LG B6 OLED i purchased back in December 2016. I was wondering if you guys think it would be worth it to make the jump to a 75" X900F? I never owned a larger size then 65", i have close to 3000 hours on my OLED and I'm thinking about taking it a bit easy on it as burnin is always on the back of my mind. It would mainly be for gaming and movies.

Thanks Guys!

Last edited by EtherMagic; 12-26-2018 at 02:57 PM.
post #5540 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 03:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
Liked: 440
Definitely worth the extra 10”. I went from a 65 plasma to the 75” 900F. Wouldn’t even consider going back to 65”. Lovin’ my Sony.

Spoiler!
post #5541 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 04:25 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by christoofar View Post
Well, I've tried to change the appearance several times now, the page you linked shows the changes, but going back into Netflix, subtitles look exactly the same as before...
I don't know if you already took care of this, but make sure that you set the translucent subtitles in the Netflix profile (or all of them) that you use (kids, "Joe", etc.)
post #5542 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 05:41 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
So, I've had a 55x900f for about 4 days and i just got an Xbox one x today. Well, the Xbox is saying that my tv doesn't support 4k 10bit at 50 Hz nor at 60hz,and it also says the same about HDR gaming. Am I missing something here.? Any insight would be much appreciated.
post #5543 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 06:03 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherMagic View Post

I own a 65" LG B6 OLED i purchased back in December 2016. I was wondering if you guys think it would be worth it to make the jump to a 75" X900F? I never owned a larger size then 65", i have close to 3000 hours on my OLED and I'm thinking about taking it a bit easy on it as burnin is always on the back of my mind. It would mainly be for gaming and movies.

Thanks Guys!
yes I own a b6 65 for 1.5 years 4500 hours start to burn at around 4000 hours on red color logo play bar and yellow button in YouTube apps , you will like the 900f the extra size is worth it , for the black bar and blooming you will need bias lightening .
to help your oled place oled at 80 not full brightness , it will help for the burn in.

Last edited by dwhitton; 12-26-2018 at 06:07 PM.
post #5544 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 06:22 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rheinz View Post

me I make it work in dv , with gama to max , contrast and black option all to high , the set go brighter .
post #5545 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 07:02 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Use Hdmi port 2 or 3 and set the port to enhanced in the input menu. Hope this helped. Happy New Year
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7he_Doctor View Post
So, I've had a 55x900f for about 4 days and i just got an Xbox one x today. Well, the Xbox is saying that my tv doesn't support 4k 10bit at 50 Hz nor at 60hz,and it also says the same about HDR gaming. Am I missing something here.? Any insight would be much appreciated.
Skickat från min ONEPLUS A6003 via Tapatalk
post #5546 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 07:48 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwhitton View Post
yes I own a b6 65 for 1.5 years 4500 hours start to burn at around 4000 hours on red color logo play bar and yellow button in YouTube apps , you will like the 900f the extra size is worth it , for the black bar and blooming you will need bias lightening .
to help your oled place oled at 80 not full brightness , it will help for the burn in.
Can someone please explain to me what bias lighting is, what it does, how it works, where you get it, how to install it, etc., for the 75x900F? I am not familiar with it in any way. Thanks.
Alan Lackey likes this.

Yamaha CX-A5100 | ATI AT 6005 | MX-A5000
Klipsch RP-7 III | RC-64 III
R-115SW x 2 and CDT-5800CII x 8 ceiling
Sony XBR75X900F
post #5547 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 08:25 PM

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Liked: 25
I see a lot of complaints with respect to Dolby Vision and HDR Content being too dark on reddit threads. Have others here experienced the same?

https://www.reddit.com/r/bravia/comm...is_not_talked/

https://www.reddit.com/r/4kTV/commen...ark_scenes_is/

https://www.reddit.com/r/bravia/comm...by_on_a_x900f/
post #5548 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 08:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Quote:

Thanks Guys!

I have a LG 65C7P which I used as the primary home theater display for the past 1.5 years and during this past Black Friday, I made the jump to the 85" version of the 900F.

I am SO GLAD I did! I once again have that theatric feeling again, that I had when I used a projector a few years ago to project a 132" 2:35 AR image.

I sit 7.5 ft - 8.5 ft away from the 85X900F and we simply love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sony XBR-85X900F / Denon AVR-X4300H / Klipsch RP-280F / Klipsch RP-450C / Klipsch RP-150M (x4) / Klipsch RP-140SA (Atmos) / HSU VTF-3 MK5 DualDrive / PS4 Pro / AppleTV 4K / Logitech Harmony Elite
post #5549 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 08:26 PM

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:

Thanks Guys!
I'm in your exact situation. I bought the 65 inch C8 in March. Loved it, but didn't realize I undershot my room until my basement was complete and everything was moved in (I sit 13 feet away with a 4 person couch, complimented by some rarely used side seating). I just sold my C8 and have ordered the 75 900F arriving Sunday. The 65 was on the "good size" scale. By my calculations the 75 will be on the "wow that's big" scale, which is what I want. I also never really watched movies in pitch black. One of those learn as you go type things I suppose.
post #5550 of 9149 Old 12-26-2018, 08:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Larkins View Post
I'm in your exact situation. I bought the 65 inch C8 in March. Loved it, but didn't realize I undershot my room until my basement was complete and everything was moved in (I sit 13 feet away with a 4 person couch, complimented by some rarely used side seating). I just sold my C8 and have ordered the 75 900F arriving Sunday. The 65 was on the "good size" scale. By my calculations the 75 will be on the "wow that's big" scale, which is what I want. I also never really watched movies in pitch black. One of those learn as you go type things I suppose.

I know it's all subjective and more power to you, but at 13 feet away, I really doubt a 75" is big enough to be on the "wow that's big" scale. Not trying to be harsh or anything. Just pointing that out.

I have an 85" 900F and we sit 7.5/8.5 feet away and this gives us a much recommended viewing angle of 40/36 degrees per THX standards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sony XBR-85X900F / Denon AVR-X4300H / Klipsch RP-280F / Klipsch RP-450C / Klipsch RP-150M (x4) / Klipsch RP-140SA (Atmos) / HSU VTF-3 MK5 DualDrive / PS4 Pro / AppleTV 4K / Logitech Harmony Elite
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
brightness , contrast , hdr , Sony , wifi , x900f , x900f appletv dolbyvision

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page