2018 Sony XBR 900F owners thread (No Price Talk) - Page 60 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4177Likes

post #1771 of 9109 Old 07-06-2018, 07:08 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorka View Post
I'm sitting 9 feet away and I can't not seem them. It's driving me nuts.
This is what matters, get it exchanged no matter how hard you might have to fight. I always had a dead pixel on my old HX909 but I could never see it from my viewing distance so it wasn't a problem. You CAN see yours from your viewing distance, and you're never going to be happy with your TV while that's there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1772 of 9109 Old 07-06-2018, 07:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1123 Post(s)
Liked: 305
Sometimes I wonder if these forums give me a complex about all my electronics. Lol.
player002 likes this.
post #1773 of 9109 Old 07-06-2018, 08:31 AM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 3
I am curious as to if I am just less sensitive to SOE than some or if I misunderstand what exactly it is, specifically in regards to the Smooth setting vs. Custom. For the first week I'd been using Standard and TrueCinema for Motionflow, having already ruled out Clear for its loss of brightness and Smooth for its distracting SOE. However, Custom on its default of Smoothness 3, Clearness 1 (left Cinemotion on High) appears to be delivering the smoothness of the Smooth setting with little to none of the SOE.

A couple scenes I used while testing are Hela's speech a little over 31 minutes into Thor: Ragnarok on Netflix, the camera pans downwards early in the scene and is jerky on the Standard and TrueCinema settings while much better on Custom. The massacre that ensues after her speech is nice and smooth as well to my eye.

Another scene is The Battle of the Bastards from GoT at the beginning when the camera pans sideways over Jon's army. Again, the custom setting seems to deliver the best motion there with little to none of the side effects I get from the Smooth setting. I'm using a Blu-Ray for that so I also have the auto24P turned on (Ps4 Pro as the player).

I've switched to the Custom setting on all but Game and PC content and haven't seen a clear drawback yet, but I'm guessing some may still consider the motion on Custom to be SOE? Turning the Smoothness down to 2 or 1 might help in those cases but I don't know as 3 doesn't trigger that sense of weirdness to the motion for me that Smooth does. I'd always heard how excellent Sony does motion handling but really didn't see it for myself until I tried the Custom setting. I definitely see a difference between it and Smooth, which to me is unwatchable, so perhaps it's just a question of individual tolerance. Rtings generally says to leave the Motionflow off unless you see judder but the friends I've asked opinions from generally agreed Custom looked better for all the content we tested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1774 of 9109 Old 07-06-2018, 09:08 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6392 Post(s)
Liked: 6391
Quote:
I guess part of the equation is if I were willing to live with these defects if most or all of the other sets were this way. i.e. did I get an unusual set or do most of them have this sort of thing and I'm just more sensitive that most. Any chance I get get some volunteers to display a white test pattern and see if they have any dead pixel zones like the ones I posted?
Quote:
So tell me, am I over reacting? Here is a video link.
I can tell you one thing, no matter what TV that you buy there will be defects if you look hard enough....All depends what you can live with.
ozark and FocusedOne like this.

Last edited by Cleveland Plasma; 07-06-2018 at 09:37 AM.
post #1775 of 9109 Old 07-06-2018, 10:12 AM

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
I can tell you one thing, no matter what TV that you buy there will be defects if you look hard enough....All depends what you can live with.
Actually the same test screen on my Aquos and Viera show no visible pixel defects....and even if they did, single pixels standing alone off would be fine. It's the groups of pixels that form black dots that can be seen from a distance.
post #1776 of 9109 Old 07-06-2018, 11:04 AM

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 19
b&h photo really first class.

After looking at the photos and video, they setup and exchange where they ship out the replacement and collect the defective unit at the time of delivery of the replacement.

I called them back after they sent the exchange RMA to see if they'd contacted Sony. They hadn't. So I asked if they could hold off on the exchange for now and see if they can just get a tech to actually come to my house. I'm pretty sure a Sony tech isn't going to look at me in the face and say it's perfectly normal. If they do, then I'm done with Sony and will just wait for something similar in size from Samsung that has FALD.
post #1777 of 9109 Old 07-06-2018, 11:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Quoted: 3928 Post(s)
Liked: 2934
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieBoysName View Post
Sometimes I wonder if these forums give me a complex about all my electronics. Lol.
Oh they do lmao.

My set up
LG 65B7 | Samsung KS8000 |Sony 55XBR 930D |Samsung 55Q7 Samsung 60F8500 |LG Oled 55C8
LG Oled 65C8 |Samsung 65 Q9FNSamsung 55 Q8FN | Sony 65 900F |Samsung 65 NU8000
Onkyo TX-NR545 + Dolby Atmos Speakers |Xbox One X |Ps4 Pro |PS VR |Oculus Rift
AMD Ryzen 1700 + Vega 64 + Mining Rigs Samsung Galaxy S8
post #1778 of 9109 Old 07-06-2018, 04:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by player002 View Post
Oh they do lmao.

Reddit and Hardforum did save me on my latest desktop screen. I knew to lookout for IPS Glow/Backlight Bleed/etc.

So...I’m taking what I see here and applying it, and I’m going to try not to freak out if I see something. Lol.
post #1779 of 9109 Old 07-06-2018, 04:46 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I went to the store with the full intentions of just looking at the 65" OLEDs, but man does the 75" 900F look great on display. The sheer size difference alone between 65" and 75" is crazy. Not sure what I'm going to do now lol.
post #1780 of 9109 Old 07-06-2018, 05:17 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
Liked: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark350 View Post
I went to the store with the full intentions of just looking at the 65" OLEDs, but man does the 75" 900F look great on display. The sheer size difference alone between 65" and 75" is crazy. Not sure what I'm going to do now lol.
I did the same a couple of months ago, wound up the a 75" 900e. I am very happy with my decision to go with the 900e.
post #1781 of 9109 Old 07-06-2018, 05:26 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddarhead View Post
I did the same a couple of months ago, wound up the a 75" 900e. I am very happy with my decision to go with the 900e.
Yeah, I'm moving to a new place next month and if the tv area can fit a 75" without issues I'm going to seriously consider this set. For a living room tv it feels like it's well suited for all the different lighting the room will see, plus the lower maintenance aspect of not worrying about burn in at all.

I might get some looks from the wife when she sees the box though lol
post #1782 of 9109 Old 07-07-2018, 06:12 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
Liked: 313
Anyone buy the x900f to replace a Sharp Aquos LC-80UQ17u? Price point is about the same when I bought the sharp as the sony 85" x900f now. The sony is a completely different beast in about every way though. My friend has the 75" x850e. We were watching guardians of the galaxy one and two last night via an xbox one s. The Blu-ray GOG was amazing and the 4k GoG 2 was even better. Hoping that on the 85" x900f both will be even more amazing. Probably buy around September.

My Movie Library - and still growing!
Family Room: Sony XBR-85x900F + Denon 4520ci + Oppo 203, Speakers: LCR: DIYSG Elusive 1099's, S(R+RS) Polk TC60i, Sub: 2x LTD02 Designed UM18-22 Subs w/Nx6000d
Considering: DIYSG Volt10v2 for FH, CH, and Surrounds
post #1783 of 9109 Old 07-07-2018, 07:16 AM

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Hey can someone tell me something as I'm trying to decide between this and the q8f 1) What does it mean when it says the tv has only 2 full speed hdmi ports 2) Concerning input lag because i'm a gamer... I notice that with 4k sources the input lag is mid 20's and that's fine for gaming, but it's way to slow for 1080p sources... so does that mean that when I'm playing a game on my xbox one x or pro and it's a game at 1080p it's going to be slow compared to when I put on the high resolution 1800p option? I'm confused. These are the 2 issues that are holding me back from getting the 900f atm.
post #1784 of 9109 Old 07-07-2018, 09:59 AM

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I asked this in the XBR 900E thread but thought I'ad ask it here in case something is different. I'm about to buy a TV and it will be either the 900E or 900F.

I have a program called VLC that I use to watch DVD's on my computer. I allows me to watch DVD's in the PAL format.

If I hook up the computer to the XBR 900F, will it work like a computer monitor? Will I be able to watch the PAL format DVD's the same way I do on the computer monitor?
post #1785 of 9109 Old 07-07-2018, 10:17 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 53
I have a 55xbr900c mounted perfectly above my mantle.

It is OK, I guess, but I have always hated the edge lighting, etc.

I am willing to upgrade to a 900f and have recently put HDR and DV in my chain.

My question/hope is whether the 900f will mount on my brick with the same ease as the 900c?

Are the mechanics the same, or do I have to find a custom installer to mount the 900f?

Next question: How do I convince myself to wait until November to buy the 900f?

Thanks.

Mike Rife

The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also. -- Mark Twain

post #1786 of 9109 Old 07-07-2018, 11:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
Liked: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keabrown79 View Post
Hey can someone tell me something as I'm trying to decide between this and the q8f 1) What does it mean when it says the tv has only 2 full speed hdmi ports 2) Concerning input lag because i'm a gamer... I notice that with 4k sources the input lag is mid 20's and that's fine for gaming, but it's way to slow for 1080p sources... so does that mean that when I'm playing a game on my xbox one x or pro and it's a game at 1080p it's going to be slow compared to when I put on the high resolution 1800p option? I'm confused. These are the 2 issues that are holding me back from getting the 900f atm.
If you're really concerned about the additional latency for 1080p sources you can pick up one of those active upscaling HDMI cables for very little right now, and send the TV a native 4K signal even from 1080p sources.

Samsung 55" JS8500, 48" JS9000, 65" HU8550, 46" ES7100, 55" D8000 (RIP)

I Like Digital!
post #1787 of 9109 Old 07-07-2018, 12:07 PM
Coyote Waits

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
Liked: 2363
Quote:
Hey can someone tell me something as I'm trying to decide between this and the q8f 1) What does it mean when it says the tv has only 2 full speed hdmi ports 2)
Those two ports are fast enough to handle the band width of a HDR DV source.

You also need HDMI cables like this one for that bandwidth.

The label shown insures that you are getting a Certified Premium High Speed cable.
FocusedOne likes this.

My Components:
Denon X3400H, OPPO UDP-203 & BDP-93, Xfinity XG1-P, Vizio PQ, Roku 3 & Ultra 2018
Calibration Resources:
Customer's Reports -- Professional Calibrations
Calibrator's locations and tour areas.
post #1788 of 9109 Old 07-07-2018, 03:30 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
Liked: 199
I followed this guide to debloat and speed up the Android OS. Sorry if it was previously posted and it's for the Z9D but seemed to work fine for the 900F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxcheat View Post
Here's a first stab at compiling the known steps for curbing the bloatware that drags down Z9D responsiveness. Maybe others can note what's missing.

Not all of these changes have a big impact. The most important fixes seem to be (1) turn off wifi if you're not using it; (2) make the developer menu fixes; (3) remove Samba; (4) remove the recommendation shelf. There's no reason to be squeamish because a factory reset cures anything you do wrong. Obviously, don't disable features that you actually use.

Also, if you are having sluggishness issues, hold down the Home key on the remote, push down and hit "dismiss" for every app you see except the one you want running. The background process limit setting also resets itself to "standard", bring it back to 1. This can make a huge difference.

---- Main Settings ----

Go into Settings (the gear icon, bottom left of the main screen) and make the following changes:

Channel -- I have this set to nothing. That way, it doesn't turn on and randomly start blaring Google Play ads or show TV channels in the background. I like it that way. Set it to your preference, obviously.

Sound -- System Sounds: Off
Digital Audio Out: Auto1

Network -- Network Setup -- Expert -- Wi-Fi: Off
Scanning always available: Off
(Obviously, if you use Wifi, keep this on and don't plug in an ethernet cable)

Network -- Remote Start: Off
-- Remote device settings -- Control remotely: Off
-- Home Network -- Renderer: Off
-- IP control -- Simple IP control: Off
Google Cast -- Usage Data: Off

Bluetooth -- Bluetooth: Off
(I don't use the voice)

RS232C Control: Off

Usage & Diagnostics: Off

Home Screen -- Recommendation Row: Hide absolutely everything
Apps & Games -- Sort Auto: Off

---- Developer Menu ----

Everything should be off by default. Make the following changes:

Enable Developer Option: On

Background Process Limit: 1

Window animation scale: Off

Window transition scale: Off

Animation duration scale: Off

---- Apps ----

Turn off notifications for apps you have on your system but you don't really use. Go into the apps menu, click on the apps in question, toggle Notifications to OFF. For me, that's stuff like Fandango and Hulu. "Force Close" Sony Shelf then turn off notifications for it.

Now, disable the following useless junk:

Asphalt Nitro
Crackle
Feedback
Talkback
Google Calendar Sync
Google Contact Sync
Google Japanese input

I think I disabled a lot more, but these are the ones that stick out.

---- Uninstall Samba ----

Uninstalling Samba eliminates the infamous Samba nag screen problem. All you need is a PC on the same network as your TV. You can do this wirelessly with a laptop:
  • Get ADB and open a command window
  • Go to your TV and hit the Home menu - Settings - About. Click the build number 7 times to activate the developer tools menu item. Open it and click on "enable ADB debugging."
  • Go to your TV's Home menu - Settings - About - Status and note the IP address of the TV. Use it in the line below.
  • On your PC, type adb connect xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
  • A popup will appear on your TV. Use your remote to check the box to always allow connections from your PC
  • Type adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 tv.samba.ssm
  • Type adb uninstall tv.samba.ssm
  • Type adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.sony.dtv.interactivetvplatform
  • Type adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.sony.dtv.interactivetvutil
  • Go back into the hidden menu and turn of ADB debugging
  • Reboot the TV
The interactivetvplatform process uses Samba System Manager (ssm) to monitor what you are watching via screen recognition technology and save this information to the database file TNF_DATABASE.db in a hidden directory on the TV. To prevent the data from being phoned back home to flingo.tv (flingo is Samba), block "samba.tv" and "flingo.tv" and the following IP addresses (subject to change) with your router:

Every router is different, so there's no way to give universal instructions. Also, cheap routers won't have this capability.

Consider also uninstalling:
SmarthomeSettings (Alexa integration)
hotelmode
rvu (unless you need DirecTV)

For the most part in Android you don't need to worry about apps that aren't running in the background.

---- Fixing Apps ----
Google's new YouTube interface a webwrapper that is inferior in many respects to the app that shipped with the TV. It does not display in true 4k (stats for nerds viewport shows 1920x1080*2 instead of 3820x2160, meaning you're missing half the pixels in true 4k content). Here's how to get the good app back.

Go to the Home screen and find the Google Play Store app. Click on it. Go to Settings and disable automatic updates. Now go to My Apps and find the YouTube icon. Click on it, and select "Uninstall Updates."

The technique works with other problematic apps. I've solved a Netflix app problem by going back to the original app. You'll have to manually update apps from now on, which is good because when you take control you'll see newer isn't necessarily better.

You can also install YouTube HDR with this sideload guide.
Sideloading a Vudu apk dated after 5/1/18 will give you Vudu with Dolby Vision UHD.
jddesigned likes this.

77C8PUA ~ Media room
75XBR900F ~ Game room
55XBR900E ~ Bedroom
post #1789 of 9109 Old 07-07-2018, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htwaits View Post
Those two ports are fast enough to handle the band width of a HDR DV source.

You also need HDMI cables like this one for that bandwidth.

The label shown insures that you are getting a Certified Premium High Speed cable.

ALL ports are fast enough for HDR DV in addition ports 2&3 support 4K @ 60 FPS with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, not a common situation EXCEPT for PC gaming.
FocusedOne likes this.
post #1790 of 9109 Old 07-07-2018, 05:04 PM

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
ALL ports are fast enough for HDR DV in addition ports 2&3 support 4K @ 60 FPS with 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, not a common situation EXCEPT for PC gaming.
Ok... to make sure i'm understanding... Plug my ps4 pro and xbox one x into ports 2 and 3 since I think they put out a 4k upscaled signal for the lower input lag... Get an upscale hdmi cord for my switch... makes sense... So am i missing anything 4k performance or color wise from plugging my fire tv cube into a non full speed hdmi port on the tv?
post #1791 of 9109 Old 07-07-2018, 05:29 PM
Coyote Waits

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
Liked: 2363
Quote:
Thanks for the correction.

My Components:
Denon X3400H, OPPO UDP-203 & BDP-93, Xfinity XG1-P, Vizio PQ, Roku 3 & Ultra 2018
Calibration Resources:
Customer's Reports -- Professional Calibrations
Calibrator's locations and tour areas.
post #1792 of 9109 Old 07-07-2018, 08:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by htwaits View Post
Thanks for the correction.

Now I’m confused. Lol. When I was setting the “enhanced” setting on the inputs on my 900f it mentioned something about it only working on ports 2 & 4. Am I mistaken?
post #1793 of 9109 Old 07-07-2018, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Ok... to make sure i'm understanding... Plug my ps4 pro and xbox one x into ports 2 and 3 since I think they put out a 4k upscaled signal for the lower input lag... Get an upscale hdmi cord for my switch... makes sense... So am i missing anything 4k performance or color wise from plugging my fire tv cube into a non full speed hdmi port on the tv?
Not unless your Fire TV cube supports 4:4:4 @60fps . There can be a 4k Blu-ray that are 4:4:[email protected] Billy Lynns Long Halftime Walk is the only one I am aware of.

Last edited by Cheddarhead; 07-07-2018 at 11:03 PM.
post #1794 of 9109 Old 07-08-2018, 06:40 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Liked: 304
Quote:
Not unless your Fire TV cube supports 4:4:4 @60fps . There can be a 4k Blu-ray that are 4:4:[email protected] Billy Lynns Long Halftime Walk is the only one I am aware of.
“This particular title has a video signal that is 4K UHD, 60 FPS, HDR, BT.2020 wide colour gamut (WCG) colorspace, with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, and 10-Bit colour depth; with resultant native video bandwidth of 11.1 Gbps. Consequently any and all HDMI cables failing to support a video bandwidth greater than 9 Gbps will fail to pass this particular movie’s video signal, making it an excellent choice as the video content used for a video test.”

Theater: Sony 75x940E | Yamaha 3060 | DirecTv HR54 | ATV4K | MP 4K HDBaseT Extender | SVS PC2000 sub | 5.1 surround
Networking: ASUS RT-AC68U (wireless disabled) | Ubiquiti AmpliFi HD Mesh Wireless with wired back-hauls
Automation & Lighting: Control4 & Lutron Homeworks Interactive
post #1795 of 9109 Old 07-08-2018, 07:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

How exactly do I enable HDR or deep color on the HDMI inputs on my 900F?
post #1796 of 9109 Old 07-08-2018, 07:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1775 Post(s)
Liked: 1247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark350 View Post

Decisions, decisions. There is no question that screen size makes a huge difference in viewing enjoyment. It's probably the number one regret that buyers have - - not getting a larger TV. Especially for letter boxed movies where you lose a lot of screen real estate to begin with.

OLED versus LCD? If you value blacks, blacker than black, black as the night, etc., you'll appreciate an OLED. You will sacrifice screen size vis a vis price as they are much more pricey than LCD's as you get to the larger sets - 75" and greater. Personally, I think that Sony has done a phenomenal job with black levels and shadow detail. In a fully darkened room with no lights, will it be as dark as an OLED? Probably never. But otherwise, Sony has the best upscaling processing in the industry, IMHO. Which makes a huge difference with most of the content you will be viewing from cable, satellite or OTA.

Also - read some of the OLED threads. All TV's are subject to "panel lotto," but to me, banding is the number one killer and "no go" for any TV. And also check out the OLED threads and discussions on "pixel refresh," and "comp cycles." Geez, Louise - - it's like the OLED's permanently need a tethered machine to constantly monitor their vital signs. I'm a "set it and forget it" type of guy. Once I've dialed in my picture settings, they stay there and then I focus on what I'm watching.

Whatever decision you make - make sure you buy from a reputable company where you can return the set if there are any issues.
ExDeath likes this.

Home Theater Setup
SONY 75X900F & 49X900E, BenQ W1080ST, Denon X5200 & Emotiva XPA-3
AudioSource 100VS, OPPO 103 & Samsung K8500, 9.1.4 Setup - Speakers - Studio 60's,
V.2 (FL/FR), CC-690 (C), V.5, ADP 590 V.5 (SS), MilleniaOne 2.0 (BS) - Velodyne 810 Sub,
Cornered Audio (FH/RH), Definitive Technology (Front Wides)
post #1797 of 9109 Old 07-08-2018, 07:45 AM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
How exactly do I enable HDR or deep color on the HDMI inputs on my 900F?

Hi buddy, just bring up the home menu, go to external inputs and turn on “Enhanced HDMI”

Only HDMI 2 and 3 support it, but apart from that... just ensure your source device is also capable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #1798 of 9109 Old 07-08-2018, 08:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

2018 Sony XBR 900F owners thread (No Price Talk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikachu View Post
Hi buddy, just bring up the home menu, go to external inputs and turn on “Enhanced HDMI”

Only HDMI 2 and 3 support it, but apart from that... just ensure your source device is also capable

Got it! So that turns it on for both 2 and 3? I don’t have to turn it on separately for each?

And it’s only 2 and 3, correct?
post #1799 of 9109 Old 07-08-2018, 08:10 AM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Got it! So that turns it on for both 2 and 3? I don’t have to turn it on separately for each?

And it’s only 2 and 3, correct?

Not near my TV at the moment, I think it both ports though.

And yep just 2+3 for the full fat, 4K 60 HDR experience.

Off the top of my head, I can’t remember what the limitations were on the others (30hz max maybe?)

post #1800 of 9109 Old 07-08-2018, 08:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikachu View Post
Not near my TV at the moment, I think it both ports though.

And yep just 2+3 for the full fat, 4K 60 HDR experience.

Off the top of my head, I can’t remember what the limitations were on the others (30hz max maybe?)

Gotcha. That sounds good.

Anything inherently wrong with running the TV in Vivid/Backlight at 100? I know with a plasma, running it in “torch” mode is a no/no. But with an LED?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
brightness , contrast , hdr , Sony , wifi , x900f , x900f appletv dolbyvision

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page