I've got several issues regarding smart remote control during last days with Q8DN.
It seems like remote/tv is lagging somehow sometimes (only remote commands, everything else is working as expected).
Sometimes I had to push RC buttons several times and the commands are executed after a while (even several seconds). Seems like commands are waiting in some queue or something like that.
Sometimes when I push volume up 2-3 times quickly, the volume will grow up rapidly to 50 or even more and I couldn't stop it anyhow.
Sometime the RC is not working at all and I have to re-pair it using back + play/pause button on the RC.
Unfortunately even the pairing is failing quite often (I had to pair 2-3 times to get paired once).
It workse after then, but only several seconds/minutes/hours (vary differently).
I have exchanged batteries several times, but without any permanent resolution.
To investigate it a little bit more, I have found there is a problem when connecting to wifi as well (i have used only ethernet cable before).
I had to try 3 times to get connected to the wifi and I am sure the pwd was the correct one.
The TV is working as expected when controlling using android app (IP interface).
The TV is under warranty, but I would like to avoid to send it to the repair service.
Thanks for any hints regarding this.
P.S.: I have the last fw update ( ver 1202.3)
Last edited by celkom; 02-11-2019 at 03:40 AM.