2018 Samsung NU8000 Owners Thread - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 149Likes

post #31 of 1594 Old 06-11-2018, 03:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 585 Post(s)
Liked: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryn23 View Post
Im away from my TV, but there is a app store on the tv, which allows you to search and download.
When the set was delivered, the delivery guys and me looked at the Samsung app store and did not see the specific app i need. I got to get back into that area and see if Google Play app store is on the set and then they might have it, but really dont know much about what i am doing. No fun to be 70, low tech, and nobody in your personal life to help.

never take life seriously
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 1594 Old 06-13-2018, 09:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2243 Post(s)
Liked: 1895
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeman View Post
When the set was delivered, the delivery guys and me looked at the Samsung app store and did not see the specific app i need. I got to get back into that area and see if Google Play app store is on the set and then they might have it, but really dont know much about what i am doing. No fun to be 70, low tech, and nobody in your personal life to help.
your best bet may be a low cost streaming stick .. like the fire tv stick or a roku stick...but it may also be in the samsung store.. i would bet someone with the same model can check for you...

YAMAHA TSR 5790.. front l/r Dennis Murphy modded emotiva b1's ..BIC v1220.....Emotiva basx10.... infinity alpha 20 center.. polk t15 rears..samsung 55" j620d
bedroom .. YAMAHA r-xv 383... front l/r.. ascend cbm 170 se... kef q100 center ... Emotiva basx8... samsung ku6300 50 in
post #33 of 1594 Old 06-19-2018, 02:58 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Proud Owner of a New Samsung UN65NU800! Some Questions...

It was a long time comin', but I am FINALLY the proud owner of a new 4K TV in the form of a Samsung UN65NU800 we just purchased yesterday from Best Buy on an awesome sale. Couldn't pass up this opportunity to replace our long-in-the-tooth Sony SXRD rear projection set which has begun showing signs of the dreaded yellow staining...

While the TV will be delivered tomorrow and we wait for our cabinet builder to come and alter our entertainment center in order to fit the larger screen, I had a few pre-operating questions if anyone with any knowledge of this set can answer...

First and foremost: This model, as I understand it, was Samsung's most premium 4K display BEFORE getting into the QLEDs (which we simply couldn't afford, unfortunately, nor an LD OLED) -- is this actually a good TV with a good picture?

Secondly, out of the gate, we won't be hooking up a UHD player to this display (wanted an Oppo 203, but didn't act on it because of money and now the company isn't even making players anymore, as most enthusiasts know) due to monetary restraints and the aforementioned Oppo dilemma; instead, I will be continuing to run my trusty Oppo BDP-83 BD player for BD and DVD playback, still connected through an Onkyo 605 AVR via HDMI 1.3a connections.

Now, given this setup, am I correct in assuming I can connect everything the way I had it in the past with the SXRD TV -- that is, HDMI OUT from the Oppo to HDMI IN of the Onkyo, and then HDMI OUT from the Onkyo to HDMI IN of the new Samsung? If so, the TV should then be upscaling the 1080p signal from the BDP-83 to 4K, correct? I know with DVD playback, there will be double processing going on, as the Oppo will be upscaling DVDs to 1080p and then the TV will be upscaling THAT to 4K...

Assuming this is correct, should I experience any problems running an older spec HDMI connection from my older gear to the Samsung? I do understand that I need a new AVR in order to do 4K video passthrough, but I'm not there yet and instead need to connect the older gear I'm running to the new TV.

Additionally, we don't plan on doing ANY streaming or using ANY of the smart applications on the TV -- we just want to use it for disc playback (and watching cable from our high def box) -- how difficult is it to "ignore" the smart features and app setup on this TV upon setup? Can they simply BE ignored?

With regard to a setting I had made in the Oppo BDP-83 based on my previous equipment (and based on what Oppo customer service advised me on), the COLOR SPACE setting in the BDP-83 was on "4:4:4," as Oppo told me that's what my Sony SXRD "natively sampled at" -- what should this COLOR SPACE setting be on for the new 4K TV?

Also -- just out of curiosity: Should we experience a pretty intense "impact" jump going from a 50" set at 12 feet to a 65" at the same distance, especially considering we're going from a rear pro with an aging optical block to a brand new 4K display?

I'm sure I'll be checking back in with a myriad of questions once I'm up and running (such as about picture mode settings and such), but this is what I can think of right now; if anyone could assist in any way, it would greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Osage_Winter; 06-19-2018 at 03:02 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 1594 Old 06-19-2018, 05:12 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigomez09 View Post
Anyone mounting their 82 inch? I am having a hard time picking a mount and wanted to see what majority of the group went with.
I bought this https://www.monoprice.com/product?c_...seq=1&format=2
post #35 of 1594 Old 06-19-2018, 05:16 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
Liked: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyc23 View Post
I have the 82NU8000. I was wondering what others are using for settings, especially backlight and contrast?

I was trying to figure out what preset I liked best. Dynamic is too vivid, and natural is quite dark. I calibrated both Standard and Movie. I have found I like standard best, it seems to have a little more pop.

Thanks

Teddy
Check this out https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/sa...u8000/settings
post #36 of 1594 Old 06-19-2018, 08:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
Liked: 379
First of all, good on you for doing your due diligence in advance of asking questions! It saves a lot of time not having to explain the different versions of HDMI, what 4K passthrough is, etc.

Now to get into it, the NU8000 is a good TV. It's not the absolute highest end display but it also doesn't have the highest end price tag, so it's a tradeoff. For myself, at this price point the NU8000 would definitely be on my short list. The local dimming isn't very good, but it is fairly vibrant, has excellent native contrast, and decent image processing. Overall it's a fairly versatile TV.

Yes, you can hook it up the same way as your SXRD, and everything will work as it was working previously. You shouldn't run into any issues due to equipment running an older HDMI spec.

The smart features are not mandatory. The display doesn't have to be connected to the internet, and you don't have to have any apps on the SmartHub if you don't want to. You will not have access to voice controls, but by and large the smart features are fairly easy to ignore.

I don't own an Oppo so I don't really know what it's capabilities are or what settings it has on offer. Perhaps someone with more knowledge of the BDP-83 will chime in with more insight.

As for "impact" based off of size everyone is different but I would expect that the difference will appear pretty dramatic, at least at first. You eventually get used to it as the display loses the "new car smell", but in every measurable way the NU8000 is a better display than what you have currently. Honestly, I'm a little shocked that you have made it this long before the green blob has started to rear it's ugly head. Kudos to you though...you certainly got your money's worth.

Best of luck with the new TV!

82Q90R / Denon X6400H / Polk Audio LSI 7.1.4 / Nvidia Shield Pro 2019 / Panasonic DP-UB820 4K BluRay / Xbox One X / PS4 Pro / Nintendo Switch / Custom Gaming PC / Custom VR PC / HTC Vive Pro HMD (Wireless)
post #37 of 1594 Old 06-20-2018, 02:27 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 1
A question for the 82NU8000 owners. How dou you rate your set? What do like and dislike about it? How is the HDR performance being it an edge lit panel. Is there much vertical blooming and do the black bars with cinemascope content variate much in brightness depending on the content shown? How do you experience the motion? I had a quick look at a 75" version and it seemed fine, but a 75Q7FN was horrible with motion (while using the same settings).

I was all set to buy a Sony 85X850F untill I discovered it wouldn't fit up the stairs. Such a shame, but the 82" will fit, although barely.
post #38 of 1594 Old 06-20-2018, 05:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 965 Post(s)
Liked: 450
Man I hate to nitpick about something while in the process of installing my 75nu8000 but are you kidding me with this remote? The remote on my 10 year old 32" Vizio puts this joke to shame. No place to select inputs. No numbers to direct select channels. I mean I know there are plenty of after market remotes out there but the box here says PREMIUM TV. I'm sure that everything is integrated into the remote and all the features can be located but come on SAMMY. Did they cut your budget that much? I stand corrected. This remote is awesome. All manufactures should adot this technology

Last edited by andy sullivan; 07-15-2018 at 04:47 PM.
post #39 of 1594 Old 06-20-2018, 05:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy sullivan View Post
Man I hate to nitpick about something while in the process of installing my 75nu8000 but are you kidding me with this remote? The remote on my 10 year old 32" Vizio puts this joke to shame. No place to select inputs. No numbers to direct select channels. I mean I know there are plenty of after market remotes out there but the box here says PREMIUM TV. I'm sure that everything is integrated into the remote and all the features can be located but come on SAMMY. Did they cut your budget that much?
I think you got the premium TV part right...but where on the box does it say premium remote included?...

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Doing what I do best...LIVIN!
post #40 of 1594 Old 06-20-2018, 06:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

The remote and the TV are one. The remote might be awesome and premium if if if they included the most mediocre of owners manuals. This remote should have it own personal dedicated manual. I understand the concept of the remote but Samsung needs to understand that lots of folks are not going to have someone knowledgeable setting up the TV for them and explain all of the remotes nuances. I shudder to think if my parents inherited one of these. Dad-----. Better adjust the antenna Dorthy.
Lp85253 likes this.
post #41 of 1594 Old 06-21-2018, 01:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I am not a professional calibrator but I doubt if many people watch more TV in a given day than I do. So I have been watching the 75NU8000 for about 8 hours after adjusting settings to my like. The picture is very nice on broadcast TV. 4K on DirecTV, Amazon, and YouTube is very nice. Watched Expanse today. This is a very dark show and all scenes looked really good. Now I know the nu8000 does not have any Qdots and is only edge dimming but from the real world located in my house this picture is very nice. No clouding or screen uniformity issues, no flashlighting or edge light leakage. 95% of the average potential owners would be thrilled with this sets overall PQ?
Horace Clark and klopez3709 like this.

Last edited by andy sullivan; 06-21-2018 at 01:49 PM.
post #42 of 1594 Old 06-22-2018, 04:28 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Zwepp View Post
A question for the 82NU8000 owners. How dou you rate your set? What do like and dislike about it? How is the HDR performance being it an edge lit panel. Is there much vertical blooming and do the black bars with cinemascope content variate much in brightness depending on the content shown? How do you experience the motion? I had a quick look at a 75" version and it seemed fine, but a 75Q7FN was horrible with motion (while using the same settings).

I was all set to buy a Sony 85X850F untill I discovered it wouldn't fit up the stairs. Such a shame, but the 82" will fit, although barely.
Nobody?
post #43 of 1594 Old 06-22-2018, 11:28 PM

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 42
I bought a Q6 and NU8000 and if I didn't know better would have guessed they are the exact same TV in terms of picture. Both IMO, have really bad clouding (visible in Rtings black uniformity example).

The reason I returned both is because unlike the KS8000 and Samsung edge lit panels of past, the local dimming is way too laid back and unable to hide the panels poor uniformity/clouding. You can have full field black pure black on screen with a mouse pointer on the far right bezel and the entire panel stays lit like the 4th of July. It performed to me like a globally lit TV and for that reason I couldn't justify the cost when a actual FALD set is not far off in price (P55-F1, x900F).

If you are using the TV for pure gaming though, Samsungs low input lag interpolation is amazing and is the only thing that made me hesitant to keep it.
post #44 of 1594 Old 06-23-2018, 04:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticGrand View Post
I bought a Q6 and NU8000 and if I didn't know better would have guessed they are the exact same TV in terms of picture. Both IMO, have really bad clouding (visible in Rtings black uniformity example).

The reason I returned both is because unlike the KS8000 and Samsung edge lit panels of past, the local dimming is way too laid back and unable to hide the panels poor uniformity/clouding. You can have full field black pure black on screen with a mouse pointer on the far right bezel and the entire panel stays lit like the 4th of July. It performed to me like a globally lit TV and for that reason I couldn't justify the cost when a actual FALD set is not far off in price (P55-F1, x900F).

If you are using the TV for pure gaming though, Samsungs low input lag interpolation is amazing and is the only thing that made me hesitant to keep it.
I do not see the slightest hint of clouding or any other screen uniformity issues with my 75nu8000. I do agree that the Q6 offers no improvement
post #45 of 1594 Old 06-25-2018, 01:55 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Exclamation 1440p 120hz lines

This is probably a long-shot, but has anyone running the NU8000 on their PC in 1440p/120hz mode run into artifacting/lines after turning the TV off while connected to the PC and then back on again?

I've ruled out overheating on the card, as it's watercooled and runs idle at ~25c. These only show up when set to 2560x1440p @ 120hz after the TV has been turned off and then is turned back on while the PC is running.

If I turn up the resolution to 4K @ 60hz, the lines go away and it runs perfectly fine. I can actually turn it back to 1440p @ 120hz and it works perfectly until the next time it happens!

Again, it's a super weird issue and with how new the TV is, I don't expect many people to be able to assist.

Specs:
i7-7700K
64GB DDR4
ZOTAC 1080 Ti AMP EXTREME CORE
post #46 of 1594 Old 07-04-2018, 10:17 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 24
I'm looking at purchasing the 82" and place it on a 60" wide stand. Can anyone advise the distance between the leg stands on the 82"? I understand that last years model had adjustable legs, does this model have adjustable legs?

Thanks
post #47 of 1594 Old 07-07-2018, 06:33 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLUDGE View Post
I'm looking at purchasing the 82" and place it on a 60" wide stand. Can anyone advise the distance between the leg stands on the 82"? I understand that last years model had adjustable legs, does this model have adjustable legs?

Thanks
Should be no problem, the tv has 2 options more stable or closer. Closer is about 70 cm apart, about 27, inch apart. Tho its a tv you want to hang on your wall.
mike1812 likes this.
post #48 of 1594 Old 07-07-2018, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major_Zwepp View Post

Well, its not the best, but not bad at all, here in the netherlands its the best bargain price/quality you can buy. The q serie is better, but not worth the price difference. The sony 900f is only available in 75, if it had been 82 and the same price of the 82nu8000 I would have bought the sony.

Dirty screen, well, if you look reaaaaally hard you may see it sometimes in eg a fast moviing cloudy sky. On test pictures you can see it a little, as well as in a batcave a little. The same goes for blooming really. With some light cannot see it, except if you go looking for it. So in a batcave its a small issue, for the rest its non issue, nothing to worry about, unless you happen to have a bad screen.

This tv may not be good enough for a batcave, but better than the cheap lg k series or sony xd and the like.

Then for normal day and night viewing

Perceived contrast is good, blacks and black details are good, brightness is good. Colours are good, cinemascoop bars not an issue. Tho you must use movie and the tv must be calibrated, by test pictures and measurements. I have only had time to grayscale colour and natural skin colour and set all by various test patterns, and still need to do measurements for perfect colour.

Thus far I noticed there seems to be some colour cutoff, this may or may not be corrected by colour calibration. Not an issue for real tv.

Hdr works fine, but it misses the puch like the zd9 has. HLG works poorly. Not sure why, its just way too dark. Not been able to fix that, unless its the hlg test channel?

Motion, its ok, after reading various sites, I have decided the settings should be different, maybe because its 50 instead of 60 hz broadcast but doing the opposite its much better. Tho its better than my 55c8000, its more obvious on an 82. So now its acceptable for sports. If you are a major fast motion sports fan, this tv may not he the one for you,

Other tvs are better like the new to be released zf9 but that tv will be way too expensive in a large size. In this size and price I have not seen anything I would buy at least in europe. The cheaper 7 series I would not purchase, as its misses the deep blacks of the 8000.

Last edited by mohtfan; 07-07-2018 at 10:00 AM.
post #49 of 1594 Old 07-07-2018, 05:45 PM
Advanced Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohtfan View Post
Should be no problem, the tv has 2 options more stable or closer. Closer is about 70 cm apart, about 27, inch apart. Tho its a tv you want to hang on your wall.
This is fantastic. This will easily fit on a 60" stand. I would wall mount it but my wife likes to rearrange the room every few years so I don't want to bother changing the location of the wall mount

Thank you
mohtfan likes this.
post #50 of 1594 Old 07-07-2018, 06:06 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
The specs on the 82" model is 72" wide. 27" seems too close since the wide version is 63" wide. Can you remeasure the distance again please for the shorter version? I thank you for your time.
mohtfan and mike1812 like this.
post #51 of 1594 Old 07-08-2018, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLUDGE View Post
The specs on the 82" model is 72" wide. 27" seems too close since the wide version is 63" wide. Can you remeasure the distance again please for the shorter version? I thank you for your time.
I can only measure the holes, outside to outside is about 71 cm, so still 27 to 28 inch, maybe the feet standing are 32 inch apart then,. As it seems to slope to about 2 inches, but i decided to have another look and there are 3 holes, not 2. Second is about 125cm apart, so plus the 4 or so is about 53 inches apart. And the third seems to be about 63 (did not measure, but is close to the second ) like you said, so plenty of options
SLUDGE likes this.
post #52 of 1594 Old 07-08-2018, 12:26 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I can only measure the holes, outside to outside is about 71 cm, so still 27 to 28 inch, maybe the feet standing are 32 inch apart then,. As it seems to slope to about 2 inches, but i decided to have another look and there are 3 holes, not 2. Second is about 125cm apart, so plus the 4 or so is about 53 inches apart. And the third seems to be about 63 (did not measure, but is close to the second ) like you said, so plenty of options
Mohtfan, you rule!!! Thanks
post #53 of 1594 Old 07-08-2018, 01:01 PM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Is the motion really bad on the 49"?. I have no interest in the higher sizes as 49" is just the right size for my bedroom. Most games on ps4 pro already have smooth motion as they're above 30fps. So I'm assumin the 120 hz would be more negligible on older hardware?
post #54 of 1594 Old 07-08-2018, 03:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 19
First 4K TV, and a few years since I bought a new TV. I just ordered a 65" NU8000 last night. At some point I'll upgrade sound system but for now I'll be using an old Sony HTCT770 sound bar. With the old TV I used the HDMI inputs on the soundbar. However, because Ill upgrade, and the new system might not have sufficient HDMI inputs, am I correct in assuming that I can just hook up my equipment (Blu-Ray player, DirecTV box, game system, etc.) directly to the TV if I need to and select external speakers for output? Likewise, if I need another input, use one on the soundbar/system? If I hook up through the TV do I lose any audio output performance or compatibility on the source (e.g. DTS-HDMA, Dolby TrueHD, etc.) or will the TV or soundbar do the decoding properly?
post #55 of 1594 Old 07-09-2018, 12:24 AM

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentHill89 View Post
Is the motion really bad on the 49"?. I have no interest in the higher sizes as 49" is just the right size for my bedroom. Most games on ps4 pro already have smooth motion as they're above 30fps. So I'm assumin the 120 hz would be more negligible on older hardware?
What PS4 game runs at 60FPS? Horizon, God of War, Spiderman, Uncharted 4, etc are all 30FPS titles as is basically every big title coming out late this year and in 2019.

The 49 blows because it does not get Freesync support or the fast FRC game interpolation which are the only 2 reasons to buy the NU8000. It's a really gimped TV.
post #56 of 1594 Old 07-09-2018, 06:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 585 Post(s)
Liked: 956
I still dont see how I can get the AT BAT app by major league baseball. This is pitiful, it came pre-loaded with it on my last Sammy set, now its got access to the MLB channel which I have on my cable anyway, but I need the AT BAT app to be able to watch my baseball games that I get on my computer from MLB.TV which I subscribe to. I wind up streaming them to my tablet, this is pitiful, here I have a new 65" tv and I am watching games on a 7" tablet.

I have looked around the set a few times, will try again later, but so far all I am doing is getting myself upset. I am very low tech too, have an old computer still on Vista, dont use any type of device to send stuff to the tv (just have a typical wifi in the house), I need this damn AT BAT app.

Anyone done this or got any ideas?

never take life seriously
post #57 of 1594 Old 07-14-2018, 04:26 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Does anyone know how to get UHD / HDR on Amazon Prime video with this TV? Everything that I've read says that UHD is supported on this TV with Amazon Prime, but even known UHD titles give no indication that there are in UHD using the built-in app.

Using Vudu, I am able to browse to "collections" and find UHD titles.

BTW when I use the provided browser I get about 40 Mbps download, so I don't think my connection is the issue.

The more I know, the more I realize I don't know.

Last edited by RaptorX; 07-14-2018 at 04:54 PM.
post #58 of 1594 Old 07-16-2018, 05:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I am surprised at the lack of traffic for this set. Compared to the Q offerings this NU 8000 seems to be a bargin. You have to step all the way up to the Q9 to get FALD so the Q6, Q7, Q8 are all edge lit just like the NU8000 and you can get it in the 82 inch.
post #59 of 1594 Old 07-16-2018, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorX View Post
Does anyone know how to get UHD / HDR on Amazon Prime video with this TV? Everything that I've read says that UHD is supported on this TV with Amazon Prime, but even known UHD titles give no indication that there are in UHD using the built-in app.

Using Vudu, I am able to browse to "collections" and find UHD titles.

BTW when I use the provided browser I get about 40 Mbps download, so I don't think my connection is the issue.
Well, I solved my own issue. Although contacting Samsung support through the TV and having them call me was a relatively painless experience, their solution or should I say, answer to the problem, was incorrect. They said I wasn’t getting 4K because I wasn’t paying extra for Amazon prime video 4K service. That’s a bunch of baloney, as Amazon does not charge more for 4K prime video.

In any case, the problem was somewhat of a user error. What you have to do is scroll down until you get to the category titled “included with prime” and then look at the genre under that called “Prime 4K Ultra-HD TV”. It’s easy to miss as I missed it several times.

Yes; “Prime 4K Ultra-HD TV” is apparently a genre. So are “Prime 4K Ultra-HD Movies” and “Rent or Buy 4K Ultra-HD Movies”.

BTW, it doesn’t say “2160P“ but rather “Ultra HD“ when you play a movie and pause it and look in the lower left section, where you would normally see “1080P“.

Last edited by RaptorX; 07-16-2018 at 09:43 PM.
post #60 of 1594 Old 07-16-2018, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy sullivan View Post
I am surprised at the lack of traffic for this set. Compared to the Q offerings this NU 8000 seems to be a bargin. You have to step all the way up to the Q9 to get FALD so the Q6, Q7, Q8 are all edge lit just like the NU8000 and you can get it in the 82 inch.
I agree. The 65” Q-version sat right next to the 65” version of this TV in Costco. I watched them for a long time and could only notice minor differences, mostly in the blacks and maybe a little more pop in the bright colors.

But I was looking at $1279 versus $1799. I could not even come close to justifying the 41% premium for the QLED. I’d rather put some of that $520 towards a Blu-ray player.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page