2018 Samsung NU8000 Owners Thread - Page 26 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 149Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #751 of 1594 Old 12-27-2018, 12:40 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 40
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Uhd in for example in the Prime video app, I turned enhanced contrast off? 2048 brightness up by 2 and even normal brightness by 1, local dumming high, contrast around 50. Otherwise I find it all to dark.

About those lines, I have them a little bit on the grey on Xbox , yours seem more severe. But all edge lit TVs have these.
[email protected] is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #752 of 1594 Old 12-27-2018, 10:07 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by david8613 View Post
Hi guys I was downloading some games on my xbox one x and noticed some very pronounced markings on a full grey/black screens in between load screens, I noticed on full white screens too. Is this normal? I'm wondering if I need to call samsung, not noticeable during movie or game play back but it doesnt seem normal. A movie with snows scenes might be noticeable. I want to make sure this is not a defect. Please see pics...
I have one spot in the top right (about 12 in from the corner) that shows pretty light on a pure black load screen but it does not do that when looking at a black sky with stars or anything similar. You can play with settings to adjust this type of screen but for the most part, it will always show to some extent on this basic screens (it should not impact content...even black bars on wide screen movies don't show it).

It is disappointing to see because my 60 in. sharp (7 years old) had no issues like this but alas, the picture quality in all other scenarios is a huge jump above what the sharp was offering.
munnster006 is offline  
post #753 of 1594 Old 12-27-2018, 05:14 PM
Advanced Member
 
SLUDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 506
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiddleton5401 View Post
When I select the UHD version of shows on the Amazon Prime app, they are dark, almost unwatchable. The same non-UHD show is great. I have already turned off the ECO settings and used the rtings.com settings and love the picture, but not when viewing UHD programming from the TV apps.

Any suggestions?
I recently noticed the same thing when watching Amazon Prime "Jack Ryan". The non-UHD version looks like 4K but when I watch the UHD version it doesn't look as good. I then tried the Amazon Prime App using my XBOX One X and the same results. When I watch Netflix 4K (Breaking Bad) and YouTube 4K content it looks perfect. So I it might be the Amazon Prime App that is causing the problem?

I found that there are many complaints about Amazon Prime 4K too dark on different brand TVs.

https://tvanswerman.com/2017/02/09/w...so-dark-in-4k/

Last edited by SLUDGE; 12-27-2018 at 07:15 PM.
SLUDGE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #754 of 1594 Old 12-27-2018, 08:41 PM
Advanced Member
 
david8613's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: bloomfield nj
Posts: 950
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Can some of you do me a big favor, can you post pics of of 82" showing these clouds, I want to see how bad mine are compared to others, I don't see it often but do see it when it's a solid color screen.
david8613 is offline  
post #755 of 1594 Old 12-28-2018, 03:48 AM
Member
 
kuniu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 13
My calibration 65nu8042
My Calman settings for day -200nits

gama power 2.2
Full 100% patterns
Colorimeter c6 - led blue green / info from spectracal/

Settings:
Movie
Backlight - 23
Brightness- 0
Contrast -39 / no clipping/
Sharpness -0
Color - 25
Tint - 0
All sources
Digital clean view - off
Auto motion plus -off
Local dimming- standard
Contrast enhancer- off
HDR+ - off
Film mode - auto2
Color tone - warm 2
Gamma +2
Rgb only - off
Color space settings- own

Calibration 2 points, 20 points and cms



Post calibration
kuniu is offline  
post #756 of 1594 Old 12-28-2018, 03:55 AM
Member
 
kuniu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 13
About motion I’m still working to get best results for me.

kuniu is offline  
post #757 of 1594 Old 12-28-2018, 09:05 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
p5browne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 10,257
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4039 Post(s)
Liked: 3208
I assume the 200 Nits is for SDR. Do you have a value for HDR? (200 Nits seems a mite low since older sets are usually upwards in the 250 to 300 range.)

UN65KS9800 - Mine
QN49Q70R / UN65HU9000 + SEK-3500U / UN75JU7100 / UN55HU7250 with SEK-3500U in UJS9000 Mod Mode / UN40J5200AF / HiSense 40H5507 - Wife's
UN55NU8000 X 2 - my 2 kids families (or should I say adults?)
p5browne is online now  
post #758 of 1594 Old 12-28-2018, 10:14 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniu View Post
My calibration 65nu8042
My Calman settings for day -200nits

gama power 2.2
Full 100% patterns
Colorimeter c6 - led blue green / info from spectracal/

Settings:
Movie
Backlight - 23
Brightness- 0
Contrast -39 / no clipping/
Sharpness -0
Color - 25
Tint - 0
All sources
Digital clean view - off
Auto motion plus -off
Local dimming- standard
Contrast enhancer- off
HDR+ - off
Film mode - auto2
Color tone - warm 2
Gamma +2
Rgb only - off
Color space settings- own

Calibration 2 points, 20 points and cms



Post calibration


Hi there, would you also mind posting the white balance settings please, even if only the 2-point (usually only use game mode and it doesn't allow for 20-point for some reason). I would be eternally grateful as the rtings WB settings just seem a bit off to me and this might get closer to the mark.

Thanks
Dennymoofoo is offline  
post #759 of 1594 Old 12-28-2018, 11:38 AM
Member
 
kuniu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennymoofoo View Post
Hi there, would you also mind posting the white balance settings please, even if only the 2-point (usually only use game mode and it doesn't allow for 20-point for some reason). I would be eternally grateful as the rtings WB settings just seem a bit off to me and this might get closer to the mark.



Thanks


When i black from Christmas holiday I will add 2point.
kuniu is offline  
post #760 of 1594 Old 12-28-2018, 12:15 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
p5browne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 10,257
Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4039 Post(s)
Liked: 3208
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniu View Post
When i black from Christmas holiday I will add 2point.
Do you mean back?

UN65KS9800 - Mine
QN49Q70R / UN65HU9000 + SEK-3500U / UN75JU7100 / UN55HU7250 with SEK-3500U in UJS9000 Mod Mode / UN40J5200AF / HiSense 40H5507 - Wife's
UN55NU8000 X 2 - my 2 kids families (or should I say adults?)
p5browne is online now  
post #761 of 1594 Old 12-28-2018, 12:18 PM
Member
 
kuniu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Yes hehehe.
kuniu is offline  
post #762 of 1594 Old 12-28-2018, 01:41 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by david8613 View Post
Can some of you do me a big favor, can you post pics of of 82" showing these clouds, I want to see how bad mine are compared to others, I don't see it often but do see it when it's a solid color screen.
I came here looking for the same thing. I just got the 82NU8000 yesterday and I love it. Noticed the wavy lines when I ran a dead pixel test. I've since learned it's called DSE (Dirty Screen Effect). Some info on it here: [I can't post the link. but google 'rtings dse']

I don't notice it when watching movies or playing games but it is somewhat pronounced when a single color takes up the whole screen. Here are some pictures of mine taken from a dark room (attached).

[Edit] Never mind. I'm new to the forum so not allowed to post attachments or links yet... Try this URL: imgur[dot]com/a/zsb4vP9
pdlhd is offline  
post #763 of 1594 Old 12-29-2018, 04:44 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I got the 65" delivered yesterday, since we're in the process of moving I don't have time to pack it up just yet, will have a around 14 days in the new house though before the right to return it runs out so should be OK.
One thing I'm wondering about right off the bat though. If I want to watch a show like for instance Daredevil on Netflix without the HDR. Can that be done? If I watch it through my PS4 Netflix and turn off UHD Color for that HDMI input I guess its doable. But is it doable with the Netflix app on the TV?
McMango is offline  
post #764 of 1594 Old 12-29-2018, 06:27 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennymoofoo View Post
Hi there, would you also mind posting the white balance settings please, even if only the 2-point (usually only use game mode and it doesn't allow for 20-point for some reason). I would be eternally grateful as the rtings WB settings just seem a bit off to me and this might get closer to the mark.



Thanks


When i black from Christmas holiday I will add 2point. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]



Wow that's amazing thank you kindly 🙂
Dennymoofoo is offline  
post #765 of 1594 Old 12-29-2018, 07:03 AM
Advanced Member
 
SLUDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 506
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by McMango View Post
I got the 65" delivered yesterday, since we're in the process of moving I don't have time to pack it up just yet, will have a around 14 days in the new house though before the right to return it runs out so should be OK.
One thing I'm wondering about right off the bat though. If I want to watch a show like for instance Daredevil on Netflix without the HDR. Can that be done? If I watch it through my PS4 Netflix and turn off UHD Color for that HDMI input I guess its doable. But is it doable with the Netflix app on the TV?
There is no problem with the Netflix app. It displays 4K HDR shows with no problem. The Amazon Prime App is the App in question right now.
SLUDGE is offline  
post #766 of 1594 Old 12-29-2018, 08:19 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Oh okay, I've read the thread and I was sure I saw that someone was talking about Netflix as well. But if there is no problem I'm just happy
McMango is offline  
post #767 of 1594 Old 12-30-2018, 02:51 AM
Newbie
 
SHAY820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Update from arc to earc is it possible? (nu8000 65ׁׂ)
SHAY820 is offline  
post #768 of 1594 Old 12-30-2018, 10:09 AM
Member
 
kuniu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 31
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennymoofoo View Post
Wow that's amazing thank you kindly 🙂


R-Gain -8
G-Gain -1
B-Gain -4
R-offset -8
G-offset -2
B-offset 0

Happy New Year
kuniu is offline  
post #769 of 1594 Old 12-31-2018, 04:10 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi, first post

Just bought a 49 inch version of this tv and cant wait to set it up.

I have read every page of this thread and i cant find one that has setting recommendations for the 49 inch most are for 55 inch and up.

Does anyone have any setting suggestions?

Also i have realised the 49 inch is 60hz compared to 55 inch which is 120 inch. Will that effect things like football and formula one which i watch mostly.

Also I currently have a sony lcd tv which i have connected logitech pc speakers to via the headphone jack. This samsung doesnt have a headphone jack so how would i go about connecting the speakers?


Thanks in advance help is much appreciated
TheGos is offline  
post #770 of 1594 Old 12-31-2018, 07:26 AM
Advanced Member
 
SLUDGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 506
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGos View Post
Hi, first post

Just bought a 49 inch version of this tv and cant wait to set it up.

I have read every page of this thread and i cant find one that has setting recommendations for the 49 inch most are for 55 inch and up.

Does anyone have any setting suggestions?

Also i have realised the 49 inch is 60hz compared to 55 inch which is 120 inch. Will that effect things like football and formula one which i watch mostly.

Also I currently have a sony lcd tv which i have connected logitech pc speakers to via the headphone jack. This samsung doesnt have a headphone jack so how would i go about connecting the speakers?


Thanks in advance help is much appreciated
The built in speakers are not bad but your old set-up will no longer work with this TV. You can connect a set of wireless speakers via the TV's Bluetooth option or connect your TV to a receiver.
SLUDGE is offline  
post #771 of 1594 Old 12-31-2018, 08:08 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thanks

Now just set tv put football on and for some reason there is like a yellow halo around thr players

I have a pic but not sure how to upload it.

Tried changing picture sttings but no luck

Any one had this issue or recommend settings for the 49 inch version?
TheGos is offline  
post #772 of 1594 Old 01-02-2019, 12:49 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 66
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Purchased the 75"

I went to a local Big Screen store to check out TV's. They had a section with every level of 75" Samsung TV's(they only sell Samsung) right next to each other. It was 7 in total. They were all running the exact same show at the exact same time on Comcast HD cable which is what I have at my home. I sat and watched a lot of different programming, NFL, Property Brothers, Fox News, Life Below Zero etc for approx 2 hours. All TV's were set to dynamic mode so I could do a really good apple to apple comparison.

Before going in I knew my price range limited me to the Q6 or the 8000. After watching everything side by side I could obviously see a difference between the 8000 and the 2 lower priced models but I could not see any obvious difference from the 8000 all the way up to the Q9.

I also watched a soccer match in 4k on all the TV's at once. The Q8 and Q9 did look slightly better with the 4k match going but I really had to focus to notice the slight differences.

They also had the 82" 8000 close by and for whatever reason is didn't look as crisp as the 75" 8000 with the standard HD cable. They did not play the 4k material at the same time on the 82" with the 75" to really compare.

I really wanted to walk out of there with the QLED badge on the TV but I just could not see a any difference in the TV's to quantify any difference in the price. If I knew nothing about TVs and the Q9 was only $100 more I still don't think I saw enough difference that would have made me make that purchase just by watching regular crappy HD cable.

I have moved on from a couple year old 65" Vizio P series and the 8000 looks much better then that set did. There is no clouding or dirty effect, I especially noticed it when a tv show is panning or on a light one color scene. I don't care what rtings says about viewing angles, the 8000 is 10 times better then the P series in that aspect. Where I sit at the dinner table is a horrible angle to watch TV and the P series looked pretty bad. The 8000 does a much better job looking at it from a bad angle. --Still not as good as my old VT50 but is more then adequate.

I did look at the viewing angles in the store with all of the TVs and did notice the Q8/Q9 were slightly better from a bad angle but not as far apart as the 8000 was to the P series.

I have had it about a week and am still working on the settings. I tend to like dynamic mode the best but some scenes are def. oversaturated.

I purchased a XB 1 S the same day so I would have a 4k player and purchased the original Predator movie in 4k. I did notice the movie was a bit grainy in close up but don't have any other 4k dvd's to compare it with so it may just be that its an old converted movie. The streaming 4k shows however do look great.

Watching Amazon movies in 4k and in regular HD looks amazing and the few games I've tried also look great.

I have not heard any crackling or popping on the set. I do see very minimal clouding right along the left and right edges but I really have to look for them and almost have to walk up to the TV to notice them on a all white screen.

The one draw back this TV has is glare. I think my old vizio had more of a matte screen so the glare wasn't as bad but if you are in a room where glare can be a problem, I don't think this would be a good choice for a TV.

My main concern has always been trying to read reviews and make TV purchasing decisions. Even just going into costco and looking at 4k demos didnt help much with pulling the trigger. Finally getting to really sit down and watch these TV's side by side helped me make a decision with no regrets.
Fred999 likes this.
duckbutter48 is offline  
post #773 of 1594 Old 01-02-2019, 03:48 PM
Member
 
fbueller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Just set mine up, it's a beautiful screen - with one stuck/dead pixel. I'm running a pixel fixer now, but I'm not optimistic. Did anyone else get one with a dead pixel? Just want to know what my odds are of this happening again if I swap it out. I'm on the 75".

Thanks...
fbueller is offline  
post #774 of 1594 Old 01-02-2019, 03:50 PM
Member
 
fbueller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLUDGE View Post
The built in speakers are not bad but your old set-up will no longer work with this TV. You can connect a set of wireless speakers via the TV's Bluetooth option or connect your TV to a receiver.
An optical to headphone jack converter should work, right? Even so, I'd rather spend the money on better speakers, but that's not what he's asking. This TV is a waste without an amp and a minimum 5.1 good speaker setup.
fbueller is offline  
post #775 of 1594 Old 01-02-2019, 04:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
yankeeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: SOUTH FLORIDA
Posts: 3,040
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 585 Post(s)
Liked: 957
Nobody able to get the AT BAT app on this set? I have a 65". Sorry, I have asked this before, but thought maybe more people were on this thread now.
Its gotta be AT BAT, not the regular MLB app. The AT BAT accepts the ballgames from the MLB yearly subscription to get the games, and i had it on my last Samsung set.

never take life seriously
yankeeman is online now  
post #776 of 1594 Old 01-03-2019, 10:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
TulsaCoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tulsa,Ok
Posts: 1,241
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbueller View Post
Just set mine up, it's a beautiful screen - with one stuck/dead pixel. I'm running a pixel fixer now, but I'm not optimistic. Did anyone else get one with a dead pixel? Just want to know what my odds are of this happening again if I swap it out. I'm on the 75".

Thanks...
I have one dead (bright) pixel in the lower right on my 82". Have not tried to fix it but figured there is a good chance another would have one too

Samsung (82NU8000)
Denon (AVR-S940)
Oppo (BDP-103)
Klipsch (RF-7, RC-7, KG4.5, RC-3II)
SVS SB12-NSD, Klipsch RW-12
TulsaCoker is offline  
post #777 of 1594 Old 01-03-2019, 01:52 PM
Member
 
fbueller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TulsaCoker View Post
I have one dead (bright) pixel in the lower right on my 82". Have not tried to fix it but figured there is a good chance another would have one too
Thanks for the feedback. Stuck pixel fixers aren't working nor is massaging it. I'm either going to have to live with it or swap it. This really sucks because there's no clouding or DSE on this screen, so it's a lottery crapshoot for a pixel I can't even really see in normal usage. But I'm a stupid perfectionist and concerned about long term resale value. Arrrgh.

Anyone else with dead pixels? Is this prevalent on this set?

Last edited by fbueller; 01-03-2019 at 02:25 PM.
fbueller is offline  
post #778 of 1594 Old 01-03-2019, 03:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 234
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbueller View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Stuck pixel fixers aren't working nor is massaging it. I'm either going to have to live with it or swap it. This really sucks because there's no clouding or DSE on this screen, so it's a lottery crapshoot for a pixel I can't even really see in normal usage. But I'm a stupid perfectionist and concerned about long term resale value. Arrrgh.

Anyone else with dead pixels? Is this prevalent on this set?
Can you post a picture? My 82 came from Samsung.com & looks perfect
Rex Steinkuller is offline  
post #779 of 1594 Old 01-04-2019, 01:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tfoltz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,595
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 86
No dead pixels that I've noticed on my 75". TV has been perfect.
tfoltz is offline  
post #780 of 1594 Old 01-04-2019, 02:17 AM
Member
 
fbueller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Steinkuller View Post
Can you post a picture? My 82 came from Samsung.com & looks perfect
So stupid, but knowing it's there is killing me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190103_163638.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	2505422  
fbueller is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off