2018 Samsung NU8000 Owners Thread - Page 44 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 144Likes

post #1291 of 1500 Old 04-23-2019, 07:12 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
Liked: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by smp0887123 View Post
I also own the JU7100 and I am thinking about Upgrading to the NU8000. How would you say the 2 compare? Does the NU8000 completely blow it out of the water?
I have both. The 75ju7100 and the 75nu8000. Really no comparison. Totally different TVs. The ju7100 with its 300+ nits and without wide color gamut does not come close to the 8000. I had them both running the same content side by side when I first got the 8000. I will truly miss the 7100 3D capability but am very happy with the 8000; no DSE and no clouding which was a big issue with the 7100. I also have the Vizio p quantum with its 2000+ nits and quantum dot panel and still, both my wife and I prefer the more natural pic of the 8000. Now I need to think what to do with my 7100..... good luck with your purchase.

Last edited by meduzadg; 04-23-2019 at 07:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1292 of 1500 Old 04-23-2019, 08:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I just bought the Nu8000 65 inch TV. One of things I have noticed is that on a all white screen like hockey that if you divide the screen into thirds that the middle third of the TV seems a bit darker. Its a large center band that is darker in the middle. It easier to see when the screen moves,

I have no blooming, no flashing in the corners, pure black looks great.

I bought it from Costco and they no longer sell the Nu8000. Its only noticeable on a white screen. I have seen other Samsung TV where the middle seem a bit darker in the middle...almost a very slight yellow tint,

You can really notice it on a pure white screen with fast panning like hockey game,

I dont know if this is common. Maybe my uniformity issue is not as bad as others. I use to have a plasma TV so I never would notice any issues.

I tried all kinds of settings. Using HDR really helps but the screen is so bright,

I just dont know if you guys have perfect NU8000 screens.

Also while I do have motion settings...I get some stutter at times watching hockey,

By the way...other colors are fine. No DSE with pure red..blue..green.

Its weird that the vertical band is perfect right in the center as oppose to smaller vertical wides through out the screen

I debating bring it back to Costco...got 90 days...its a great picture except for white panning.
post #1293 of 1500 Old 04-23-2019, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBoxter View Post
Panel versions?

I'm looking at buying a 65". Both the aa01 and fa01 panels are at Costco. Is either of these considered the better panel?
I got AD06 panel. I dont know who made it,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1294 of 1500 Old 04-23-2019, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeadmandead View Post
I got AD06 panel. I dont know who made it,

Attached is my picture of nu8000 with center area appear a bit darker.

Its not a huge deal but its not perfect like my plasma
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190423_201444.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	2557484  
post #1295 of 1500 Old 04-24-2019, 06:24 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by meduzadg View Post
I have both. The 75ju7100 and the 75nu8000. Really no comparison. Totally different TVs. The ju7100 with its 300+ nits and without wide color gamut does not come close to the 8000. I had them both running the same content side by side when I first got the 8000. I will truly miss the 7100 3D capability but am very happy with the 8000; no DSE and no clouding which was a big issue with the 7100. I also have the Vizio p quantum with its 2000+ nits and quantum dot panel and still, both my wife and I prefer the more natural pic of the 8000. Now I need to think what to do with my 7100..... good luck with your purchase.

I really appreciate the detailed response! It would appear the NU8000 is pretty much one of the best Edge Lit not QLED TV's produced last year, and will likely put the RU8000 to shame also based on the Rtings review of the 2019 Q6 and RU7100.
post #1296 of 1500 Old 04-24-2019, 06:28 AM

Quote:
I just bought the Nu8000 65 inch TV. One of things I have noticed is that on a all white screen like hockey that if you divide the screen into thirds that the middle third of the TV seems a bit darker. Its a large center band that is darker in the middle. It easier to see when the screen moves,

I bought it from Costco and they no longer sell the Nu8000. Its only noticeable on a white screen. I have seen other Samsung TV where the middle seem a bit darker in the middle...almost a very slight yellow tint,

You can really notice it on a pure white screen with fast panning like hockey game,

I dont know if this is common. Maybe my uniformity issue is not as bad as others. I use to have a plasma TV so I never would notice any issues.

I tried all kinds of settings. Using HDR really helps but the screen is so bright,

Also while I do have motion settings...I get some stutter at times watching hockey,

Its weird that the vertical band is perfect right in the center as oppose to smaller vertical wides through out the screen

I debating bring it back to Costco...got 90 days...its a great picture except for white panning.
I believe the only Panels that are actual Samsung panels begin with FA for the version number. I've seen FA01 for example. Can anyone who has possibly seen both versions shed some light on whether or not the 3rd party panels cause DSE on this television?
post #1297 of 1500 Old 04-24-2019, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smp0887123 View Post
I believe the only Panels that are actual Samsung panels begin with FA for the version number. I've seen FA01 for example. Can anyone who has possibly seen both versions shed some light on whether or not the 3rd party panels cause DSE on this television?
It is also known the Samsung panels have far less contrast per rtings
post #1298 of 1500 Old 04-24-2019, 06:58 AM

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Those times when everybody look for Samsung panels has gone.
smp0887123 likes this.
post #1299 of 1500 Old 04-24-2019, 06:58 AM

Quote:
It is also known the Samsung panels have far less contrast per rtings
I would have thought the Samsung Panel would be better, thanks for the update. Still curious if one has worse DSE/Uniformity than the other.
post #1300 of 1500 Old 04-24-2019, 07:27 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Nu8000 Ticking

I would like to share my experiences with the ticking television - nu8000 55 inch purchased in April 2018. Started ticking around October/November. Have had 4 visits with techs who have replaced the main board (well actually they attempted to replace it but their new board was a dud however the ticking persisted even with that board so it was ruled out) and the power board. I was going to get a new panel this week but decided against it since others on this forum have said it is the same and I didn't want to get a new problem with a new panel (vertical banding or flashlighting) as the quality of this panel besides the ticking is quite good. Interestingly enough the tech was on the phone with a Samsung rep after the last service call and the tech said the same thing i.e. "the replacement panel will probably do the same thing"

Observations: We were able to replicate the ticking with the back panel removed from the television. I can also speed up the process of the ticking by increasing the backlight brightness. On my normal brightness the ticking will last about an hour (backlight at 11) until becoming less sporadic however at backlight 50 I can get it to stop ticking in about 10 mins. Ticking after the television off will go for about an hour. This leads me to believe that it is thermal issue from the panel itself and not the plastic back casing. I also believe that ambient temp and humidity play a role in the ticking as well since my television only started in the colder months.

My TV is mounted in an open backed Ikea entertainment center with 3 and a 1/4 of clearance on each side of the unit with more on the top and bottom. I know this because I have unmounted and removed this dang thing too many times now haha There are a lot of compaints about this for the 55inch model and less for the larger screens. I believe that the larger panels provide more room for heat dissipation which makes this less prevelant on the bigger televisions. I would have gone bigger however my entertainment center wouldn't accomodate anything bigger.

UK version of the teleivision has a new firmware release I am waiting for US update to see if that would resolve. I have my doubts. Just wanted to thank you all for your input as this has been driving me mad as well. I believe a recall should be in order as this is more than likely a design flaw.

If you have had this issue may I ask what your back light level is usually kept at? Any suggestions or observations you can provide would be appreciated. I was joking with a buddy of mine about modding the TV and adding some fans to the back to pull hot air from the panel when it first started but now going on 6 months of the ticking I may just try it have tried everything else haha
post #1301 of 1500 Old 04-24-2019, 08:09 AM

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:

I have an issue like this the middle of the tv have two darker columns they make me suffer in sports and on white but also i can see them in green so watching sports is an awful experience for me
post #1302 of 1500 Old 04-24-2019, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar Magdy View Post
I have an issue like this the middle of the tv have two darker columns they make me suffer in sports and on white but also i can see them in green so watching sports is an awful experience for me
Quote:
Wow...same exact thing on my Tv. What version is your TV? Mine says AD06

I guess my old rule is that a problem on one set is probably on multible sets.

I am debating returning the set, but other brands have really bad DSE.

The picture is really great. The blacks are awesome. If I get a Sony, the blacks are bad...Same for LG. qled has banding issues too....

I guess for sports I can always use my Optoma HD141x projector.

The new RU8000 looks bad with the new stand plus they got cheaper on the TV speaker. No 2.1 built in speaker. Looks like a cheaper version.

If you can post a white picture I like to see it.
post #1303 of 1500 Old 04-24-2019, 09:57 AM

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbliss11 View Post
I would like to share my experiences with the ticking television - nu8000 55 inch purchased in April 2018. Started ticking around October/November. Have had 4 visits with techs who have replaced the main board (well actually they attempted to replace it but their new board was a dud however the ticking persisted even with that board so it was ruled out) and the power board. I was going to get a new panel this week but decided against it since others on this forum have said it is the same and I didn't want to get a new problem with a new panel (vertical banding or flashlighting) as the quality of this panel besides the ticking is quite good. Interestingly enough the tech was on the phone with a Samsung rep after the last service call and the tech said the same thing i.e. "the replacement panel will probably do the same thing"

Observations: We were able to replicate the ticking with the back panel removed from the television. I can also speed up the process of the ticking by increasing the backlight brightness. On my normal brightness the ticking will last about an hour (backlight at 11) until becoming less sporadic however at backlight 50 I can get it to stop ticking in about 10 mins. Ticking after the television off will go for about an hour. This leads me to believe that it is thermal issue from the panel itself and not the plastic back casing. I also believe that ambient temp and humidity play a role in the ticking as well since my television only started in the colder months.

My TV is mounted in an open backed Ikea entertainment center with 3 and a 1/4 of clearance on each side of the unit with more on the top and bottom. I know this because I have unmounted and removed this dang thing too many times now haha There are a lot of compaints about this for the 55inch model and less for the larger screens. I believe that the larger panels provide more room for heat dissipation which makes this less prevelant on the bigger televisions. I would have gone bigger however my entertainment center wouldn't accomodate anything bigger.

UK version of the teleivision has a new firmware release I am waiting for US update to see if that would resolve. I have my doubts. Just wanted to thank you all for your input as this has been driving me mad as well. I believe a recall should be in order as this is more than likely a design flaw.

If you have had this issue may I ask what your back light level is usually kept at? Any suggestions or observations you can provide would be appreciated. I was joking with a buddy of mine about modding the TV and adding some fans to the back to pull hot air from the panel when it first started but now going on 6 months of the ticking I may just try it have tried everything else haha
I'm overall impressed with the 55" for what I spent here in Canada, but as I mentioned in a few previous posts, the ticking/clicking sound drives me crazy at times, especially when using it as my PC monitor in a quiet room. I've had both CA and FA panels with the identical issues. When I use my Xbox One X, backlight and contrast are at max and the ticking noise, coming from different areas on the set, will be quite evident while scrolling around the main dashboard. Once I load up a game and start playing I usually won't hear the ticks anymore unless it's a quiet game like golf. The noise usually subsides within an hour, no matter what backlight setting I'm using.

It's totally unacceptable that this hasn't been resolved by Samsung since this issue has been reported dating back to last year, after the set was released. I wish Samsung had the guts to admit it's a design flaw but we all know that won't happen. For those of us that are able to I guess the only solution is to return the set or to simply put up with the noise. I have a feeling the return option is the way I'll be going unless a miracle update somehow fixes the issue.
post #1304 of 1500 Old 04-24-2019, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wow...same exact thing on my Tv. What version is your TV? Mine says AD06

I guess my old rule is that a problem on one set is probably on multible sets.

I am debating returning the set, but other brands have really bad DSE.

The picture is really great. The blacks are awesome. If I get a Sony, the blacks are bad...Same for LG. qled has banding issues too....

I guess for sports I can always use my Optoma HD141x projector.

The new RU8000 looks bad with the new stand plus they got cheaper on the TV speaker. No 2.1 built in speaker. Looks like a cheaper version.

If you can post a white picture I like to see it.
Unfortunately I cant return it the technician couldn't see it by his own eyes its killing me of football and fifa on movie so far no problem only if a bright colour is on the screen and a fast moving i need any settings which could even reduce it its killing me i have only green picture the camera isnt getting it right in real life its darker
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20190424_220045_1556136058083.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	3.99 MB
ID:	2557748  
post #1305 of 1500 Old 04-24-2019, 03:14 PM

Whats wrong with this ticking voices is this normal or is it affecting the tv in any bad way
post #1306 of 1500 Old 04-24-2019, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Unfortunately I cant return it the technician couldn't see it by his own eyes its killing me of football and fifa on movie so far no problem only if a bright colour is on the screen and a fast moving i need any settings which could even reduce it its killing me i have only green picture the camera isnt getting it right in real life its darker
Yeap...same spot as yours for sure. My solid colors are not a problem. Its really the white screen.

could be worse. i was at target and saw the new OLED. someone mentioned burn in effect. I think that is true.

by the way...I have zero ticking....

bummer....we need to bring back plasmas....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	target.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	2557814  
post #1307 of 1500 Old 04-24-2019, 05:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Looks like there's a new firmware update out today: v1251

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/o...mart-tv-nu8000
post #1308 of 1500 Old 04-24-2019, 05:59 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by almostinsane View Post

hmm - description states:

- Version : 1251.0
- Improved usability 1. Improved browser performance 2. Improved app performance 3. Improved stability 4. Improved usability of input devices

Does this TV automatically update the firmware?
post #1309 of 1500 Old 04-24-2019, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Yeap...same spot as yours for sure. My solid colors are not a problem. Its really the white screen.

could be worse. i was at target and saw the new OLED. someone mentioned burn in effect. I think that is true.

by the way...I have zero ticking....

bummer....we need to bring back plasmas....
Does this bother you in football matches your screen is better than mine my issue bother me in most bright colours no issues in dark colours when i open my ps4 the blue background i can see them could have been worse for sure am trying to get used to it trying to figure any setting to at least make it less visible... for the ticking its awful it even tiks when its off 😱😱
post #1310 of 1500 Old 04-25-2019, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wader2k View Post
hmm - description states:

- Version : 1251.0
- Improved usability 1. Improved browser performance 2. Improved app performance 3. Improved stability 4. Improved usability of input devices

Does this TV automatically update the firmware?

Usually it takes a little bit for the update to roll out on their sets for firmware updates in order to fetch from auto update. I updated via direct download from the site and used usb to update.

I'll play around with the set in the next couple of days and see how it is working. I also did a complete reset after the firmware update to see if perhaps ticking would have been fixed....yep still ticking away. Also found a dead pixel in top right corner of the screen as well. Really starting to rethink getting my panel swapped out now....
post #1311 of 1500 Old 04-25-2019, 11:24 AM

Quote:
What I did now is reset the panel and then change the motion to Custom and set Judder and blur to 0. I also adjusted some of the panel settings and the picture is much better.

A few points about the TV. The viewing angle is very very very limited for maximum quality. The best spot is dead center. Sitting on the couch seat right or left will make a slight difference but more major in sports.

As a result of the reset, my panel is looking better. The center is not as dark as before. There is some DSE but it pretty light. For Hockey, there is a proper balance since an all white background is tough on the eyes. adding more light in the room helps as well.

this Tv works great in light rooms...my plasma requires a dark room to maximize.

No ticking...so I think I keep it. I have a 7 year free warranty with Costco...so if the panel fails....I am totally covered.

The blacks on this panel are just incredible....even as good or better than my plasma.
post #1312 of 1500 Old 04-25-2019, 11:45 AM

Quote:
What I did now is reset the panel and then change the motion to Custom and set Judder and blur to 0. I also adjusted some of the panel settings and the picture is much better.

A few points about the TV. The viewing angle is very very very limited for maximum quality. The best spot is dead center. Sitting on the couch seat right or left will make a slight difference but more major in sports.

As a result of the reset, my panel is looking better. The center is not as dark as before. There is some DSE but it pretty light. For Hockey, there is a proper balance since an all white background is tough on the eyes. adding more light in the room helps as well.

this Tv works great in light rooms...my plasma requires a dark room to maximize.

No ticking...so I think I keep it. I have a 7 year free warranty with Costco...so if the panel fails....I am totally covered.

The blacks on this panel are just incredible....even as good or better than my plasma.
Do you mind me asking what panel version you have? FB, CA, etc? I have an FB04 and the ticking is driving me up the wall, even after the latest update. Thanks.
post #1313 of 1500 Old 04-25-2019, 01:09 PM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by almostinsane View Post

I didnt get the firmware update. Iam.still on 1202. Why doesnt this tv update? I hope I dont have to download it to a USBstick. This is wrong. Does the update make a difference?
post #1314 of 1500 Old 04-25-2019, 01:26 PM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Quote:

Man I must have lucked out. I get none of which your complaining about. My panel is perfect no DSE. Nothing. The angle view isnt that bad is what people are saying..I really must have lucked out. Also go into the service menu to unlock the Cal/Day night.
post #1315 of 1500 Old 04-25-2019, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handheldpictures View Post
Do you mind me asking what panel version you have? FB, CA, etc? I have an FB04 and the ticking is driving me up the wall, even after the latest update. Thanks.
AD06.

All TV's are not created equal...except for Panasonic Plasma TV.

After looking at tons of LED and OLED tv at Costco and Best Buy, there are significant issues with uniformity and DSE.

Panels with FA suppose to be Samsung. Better viewing angles...but less contrast (rtings)

Per other forums...FB04 is a better panel but thats for q7 series.
I initially had AB03 on my Q7 then replaced the panel which was version AA04 then replaced a whole new tv that has panel FB04....this new panel is so much better.

https://www.tvserviceparts.com/Parts...sion_AD06.html

The ticking is not a panel issue. Per Rtings
RTINGS.com states they believe it's from the expansion and compression of the plastic and metal when the TV turns on, warms up, and then cools back down again. However, the fact that the "clicking" can be heard for SUCH a long time and can be heard even over the sound of anything you have on TV is inexcusable."

What should you do? You like a big picture but hate the DSE. Do what I did. I have my regular TV and my projector Optoma hd141x. Big for Movies and Sports. No DSE no blooming no banding and no motion issues. Yeap...you need a dark room unless you pay for a special black screen.

We need a new technology. LED has to go. We need Plasma. Perhaps a super plasma TV which is light, great in bright rooms, and can do 4k. Plasma is Perfect.
post #1316 of 1500 Old 04-25-2019, 03:38 PM

My panel is FA01 confirmed tick and can confirm that it is a Samsung panel saw the sticker on the actual panel when the plastic cover was off.

As for rtings comment has nothing to do with the plastic backing of the television as my set ticks with it off (did when techs were looking at it after removing it). The metal in the panel is the more likely culprit and the plastic back just makes it resonate more.

Plasma would be great if burn in wasn’t an issue I too use my set connected to a pc in my entertainment center not the best use for a plasma or oled
post #1317 of 1500 Old 04-25-2019, 05:56 PM

Quote:
AD06.

All TV's are not created equal...except for Panasonic Plasma TV.

After looking at tons of LED and OLED tv at Costco and Best Buy, there are significant issues with uniformity and DSE.

Panels with FA suppose to be Samsung. Better viewing angles...but less contrast (rtings)

Per other forums...FB04 is a better panel but thats for q7 series.
I initially had AB03 on my Q7 then replaced the panel which was version AA04 then replaced a whole new tv that has panel FB04....this new panel is so much better.

https://www.tvserviceparts.com/Parts...sion_AD06.html

The ticking is not a panel issue. Per Rtings
RTINGS.com states they believe it's from the expansion and compression of the plastic and metal when the TV turns on, warms up, and then cools back down again. However, the fact that the "clicking" can be heard for SUCH a long time and can be heard even over the sound of anything you have on TV is inexcusable."

What should you do? You like a big picture but hate the DSE. Do what I did. I have my regular TV and my projector Optoma hd141x. Big for Movies and Sports. No DSE no blooming no banding and no motion issues. Yeap...you need a dark room unless you pay for a special black screen.

We need a new technology. LED has to go. We need Plasma. Perhaps a super plasma TV which is light, great in bright rooms, and can do 4k. Plasma is Perfect.
Thanks for letting me know. "55" is all I'm looking for, nothing bigger, and out of all the units I've tried including an OLED C8, the NU8000 has given me the best quality when it comes to DSE and vertical banding in being virtually unnoticeable. However, along with the ticking noise, I've been unable to tune the set properly to get the type of contrast I'm looking for especially in HDR gaming content. If I use contrast enhancer, it simply appears to boost the brightness without lowering the black level, but in SDR it's a much more noticeable difference??? I can leave CE off and then fiddle with gamma and brightness, but without crushing blacks it will still appear somewhat washed out.

I can't find it at the moment, but I remember reading that someone said when they updated from firmware 1103 to 1202 that HDR was suddenly washed out looking. Is it possible though that this varies from panel to panel depending on the version you have? If it does, it totally sucks that some of us end up with good one's and some of us with bad, even though we're buying the same set in the end.
post #1318 of 1500 Old 04-26-2019, 07:30 AM

When is Apple TV Coming to NU 8000

Last name got I updated firmware via usb to 1251 via usb. Was hoping that the promised Apple ITunes app would be included. So far nothing. 65 NU 8000

Anyone hear anything?
post #1319 of 1500 Old 04-26-2019, 01:32 PM

Quote:
I contacted Samsung. They told me to disconnect everything from the TV. Then turn off the TV while on by pulling the power plug. Then let it rest for a few minutes. Then connect everthing,

Interesting...I thought the technician was crazy...but the large DSE pattern in the center is almost completely gone.

My whites are back to pure whites in the center,

In addition, I decided not to use my roku but the built in apps for youtubetv.

So far so good. I got 90 days to return...thanks to Costco. Looks like a keeper for sure.

I might recommend doing the same thing. Turn off the TV by killing the power at the plug not the TV remote.

Not perfect like my plasma...which has perfect

There is update to the software which I am waiting for. I have 1204 but I think some motion stuff needs a bit more fixing. I get some stuttering

Thinking of all those OLED folks that spent a fortune on their TV only to have banding and burn in... Before I buy my 75 inch...I wait until somone can make the perfect Tv.
post #1320 of 1500 Old 04-27-2019, 07:12 PM

Quote:
I contacted Samsung. They told me to disconnect everything from the TV. Then turn off the TV while on by pulling the power plug. Then let it rest for a few minutes. Then connect everthing,

Interesting...I thought the technician was crazy...but the large DSE pattern in the center is almost completely gone.

My whites are back to pure whites in the center,

In addition, I decided not to use my roku but the built in apps for youtubetv.

So far so good. I got 90 days to return...thanks to Costco. Looks like a keeper for sure.

I might recommend doing the same thing. Turn off the TV by killing the power at the plug not the TV remote.

Not perfect like my plasma...which has perfect

There is update to the software which I am waiting for. I have 1204 but I think some motion stuff needs a bit more fixing. I get some stuttering

Thinking of all those OLED folks that spent a fortune on their TV only to have banding and burn in... Before I buy my 75 inch...I wait until somone can make the perfect Tv.
I am done with my TV. No support from Samsung at all. I sent them pictures but no response.

It is clear that the center of the screen is slightly darker. On sports (hockey and soccer) and blue sky movements its apparent,

On still shots with white background, you can see a darker or yellow like tint in the center.

Rtings said this panel has a low DSE, but not my panel which is version AD06.

I going to pack it up and bring it back to Costco within my 90 days.

If anyone has this TV run this test and when it pans let me know if you see DSE. And freeze the pan at five seconds into the video. On my screen the white clouds look yellow tinted a bit.

___://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRGUkxrwdeU
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page