Official Vizio P Series 2018 (P55-F1, P65-F1, P75-F1) Owners Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 69 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 676Likes

post #2041 of 2904 Old 03-09-2019, 12:40 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Hey guys,

Haven't commented on here in at least a year. I read the first five pages of this thread, but figured I'd just see if I can get a response/answer to my question from those of you that have had this TV a while now.

So I just got the 75 inch version of this TV from Best Buy. I think the TV is great overall, and the picture is just stunning.

BUT....

There's a couple of issues. The blooming can be ridiculous on menu items with spinning circles or logos. I mean just unbelievably ridiculous. However, this doesn't seem to be a serious issue when watching content so far.

The BIG thing that is driving me NUTS is the Dirty Screen Effect I'm experiencing. I've never witnessed a DSE this bad in my life!

Is this something 'normal' for this set or should I try an exchange?

I can post video if anyone is curious to see what I'm referring to but there's literally no way to ignore it.

Thanks!
DVD Freaky likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2042 of 2904 Old 03-09-2019, 11:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Hi guys. Anyone experiencing random shut offs? I’ll be watching and boom, power is gone. A restart works. Don’t think it’s my power source. Thanks!
post #2043 of 2904 Old 03-09-2019, 07:22 PM

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVizio View Post
Hey guys,

Haven't commented on here in at least a year. I read the first five pages of this thread, but figured I'd just see if I can get a response/answer to my question from those of you that have had this TV a while now.

So I just got the 75 inch version of this TV from Best Buy. I think the TV is great overall, and the picture is just stunning.

BUT....

There's a couple of issues. The blooming can be ridiculous on menu items with spinning circles or logos. I mean just unbelievably ridiculous. However, this doesn't seem to be a serious issue when watching content so far.

The BIG thing that is driving me NUTS is the Dirty Screen Effect I'm experiencing. I've never witnessed a DSE this bad in my life!

I can post video if anyone is curious to see what I'm referring to but there's literally no way to ignore it.

Thanks!
I've got the same issue (75 inch) and from BB as well. Those are literally my only two gripes. I kind of knew ahead of time, so I figured I'd slap a 5 year geek squad warranty on it. I've had it for a few months and like you said, it's something I can live with when watching content. My plan is to use it for the next few years and submit a claim. Hopefully by then they (or someone else) will have a better set. I just couldn't justify spending $1300 more for the Sony 900F. I'm betting on prices falling enough in a few years to try again.

I get what your saying about the DSE, but I feel like that's only visible in 5-10% of content (panning sky shots - ie lost in space about 5 minutes in). Dunno..hard call. Not perfect, but not $1300 worse than the Sony.
galonzo likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2044 of 2904 Old 03-09-2019, 08:11 PM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hello everyone what is the best backlight setting for Dolby vision and should Xtreme black level be set to medium see some blooming when I have the backlight set to 50

Last edited by Rymax; 03-09-2019 at 09:27 PM.
post #2045 of 2904 Old 03-09-2019, 09:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
I've been posting a lot in the TCL 6 Series thread to get opinions on that set vs. the Vizio P Series, but wanted to get the perspective here. Did many of you compare to the TCL before making your purchase? What was the deciding factor for you? Neither panel will be perfect, of course, but I just don't want bad flickering, artifacts, banding, and DSE, or at least...as little as possible of these things. I'm a big gamer and also watch Netflix/Blu-Rays.

Having suffered some hearing loss, I also need subtitles...and I need a TV with good local dimming that will not brighten up the entire screen when subtitles are displayed (as plagues TV's like many of the Samsungs, which scored very poorly for local dimming on rtings.com). Returned a Samsung for this issue.
post #2046 of 2904 Old 03-09-2019, 11:50 PM

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Since 1 month I watch a P55-F1 most of the time with close caption activated.
I did not noticed any issue due to the close caption text.
DVD Freaky likes this.
post #2047 of 2904 Old 03-10-2019, 05:41 AM

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Hey guys,

BUT....

Thanks!
If you can see DSE (and not during a hockey game or a sky scene) then definitely return the TV as defective.

Some more things I noticed are:
1. All 3 TVs I tested had inferior TV tuners - compared them to a $20 external digital tuner that I use for TV recording and TV reception with the external tuner is so much better.
2. Some times (happens rarely but happens) Dolby Vision picture will turn green and wouldn't return to normal unless I did a factory reset - found out that if I go to settings and select demo picture momentarily it resolves it.
galonzo likes this.

Last edited by gregka; 03-10-2019 at 05:57 AM.
post #2048 of 2904 Old 03-10-2019, 07:11 AM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hello everyone what is the best backlight setting for Dolby vision and should Xtreme black level be set to medium see some blooming when I have the backlight set to 50
post #2049 of 2904 Old 03-10-2019, 02:47 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Hi All,

I'm on my second P75 and I'm going doing a second exchange through Costco. My first one had a pretty decent screen with a tolerable amount of DSE. This thing that got me to return it was a bad HDMI 3. There was terrible flickering on HDMI 3 if the source was a 4K HDR signal from either my Apple TV 4K or Fire TV Stick 4K. HDMI 2 was flakey at times too.

My second set has pretty bad DSE. I often see vertical banding DSE lots of scenes not matter if there are gray color tones in the scene. What's really getting me is HDMI 3 on this set is doing the same thing as my first set. This time I added an Xbox One S to the mix. So three different 4K sources are giving me the same issue. The only way for it to work normal is turning off UHD subsampling, which I do not what to do because have this TV if HDR and Dolby Vision can't be utilized?

Anyone else having HDMI 3 issues? I'm using Monoprice certified cables.

Thanks!
post #2050 of 2904 Old 03-11-2019, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Larkins View Post
I've got the same issue (75 inch) and from BB as well. Those are literally my only two gripes. I kind of knew ahead of time, so I figured I'd slap a 5 year geek squad warranty on it. I've had it for a few months and like you said, it's something I can live with when watching content. My plan is to use it for the next few years and submit a claim. Hopefully by then they (or someone else) will have a better set. I just couldn't justify spending $1300 more for the Sony 900F. I'm betting on prices falling enough in a few years to try again.

I get what your saying about the DSE, but I feel like that's only visible in 5-10% of content (panning sky shots - ie lost in space about 5 minutes in). Dunno..hard call. Not perfect, but not $1300 worse than the Sony.
Yeah I feel with my set the issues are very bad (I'll post some videos if I get the chance).

I ordered an exchange through best buy. But not gonna get my hopes up. I see people have had better luck here just going directly through Vizio.

I like your idea regarding the Best Buy coverage. But it's 400 bucks for 5 years. I'll pay it, though I have no experience with their coverage. So if my next P75 is a dud, and I don't want to deal with the hassle of endless exchanges, you think the coverage would work for replacing it with a version that works down the line?

Also, the square trade coverage is much more reasonable. What are your thoughts, if any, on that vs BB coverage.

Thanks for the response.
post #2051 of 2904 Old 03-11-2019, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD Freaky View Post
I've been posting a lot in the TCL 6 Series thread to get opinions on that set vs. the Vizio P Series, but wanted to get the perspective here. Did many of you compare to the TCL before making your purchase? What was the deciding factor for you? Neither panel will be perfect, of course, but I just don't want bad flickering, artifacts, banding, and DSE, or at least...as little as possible of these things. I'm a big gamer and also watch Netflix/Blu-Rays.

Having suffered some hearing loss, I also need subtitles...and I need a TV with good local dimming that will not brighten up the entire screen when subtitles are displayed (as plagues TV's like many of the Samsungs, which scored very poorly for local dimming on rtings.com). Returned a Samsung for this issue.
If subtitles are important to you than you would be happy with this TV in that regards. They GLOW.
DVD Freaky likes this.
post #2052 of 2904 Old 03-11-2019, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregka View Post
If you can see DSE (and not during a hockey game or a sky scene) then definitely return the TV as defective.

Some more things I noticed are:
1. All 3 TVs I tested had inferior TV tuners - compared them to a $20 external digital tuner that I use for TV recording and TV reception with the external tuner is so much better.
2. Some times (happens rarely but happens) Dolby Vision picture will turn green and wouldn't return to normal unless I did a factory reset - found out that if I go to settings and select demo picture momentarily it resolves it.
Yeah its REALLY bad (DSE/Jailbars). I'm exchanging it. Hopefully I have better luck.

Yeah the tuner is pretty crappy. They take it away, only to bring it back like this... I honestly don't use it much, but how hard is it to provide a solid tuner?

Haven't experienced that Dolby Vision anomaly yet, but THANKS for the tip. I'm sure I'll run into it with this set lol.

Man this display is SO good for the price, but a number of us are having to deal with all these odd issues.....

Once, when I was younger, my grandpa told me that life is not fair. Now, after dealing with this TV, I finally understand what he meant.
DVD Freaky likes this.
post #2053 of 2904 Old 03-11-2019, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrzyP View Post
Hi All,

I'm on my second P75 and I'm going doing a second exchange through Costco. My first one had a pretty decent screen with a tolerable amount of DSE. This thing that got me to return it was a bad HDMI 3. There was terrible flickering on HDMI 3 if the source was a 4K HDR signal from either my Apple TV 4K or Fire TV Stick 4K. HDMI 2 was flakey at times too.

My second set has pretty bad DSE. I often see vertical banding DSE lots of scenes not matter if there are gray color tones in the scene. What's really getting me is HDMI 3 on this set is doing the same thing as my first set. This time I added an Xbox One S to the mix. So three different 4K sources are giving me the same issue. The only way for it to work normal is turning off UHD subsampling, which I do not what to do because have this TV if HDR and Dolby Vision can't be utilized?

Anyone else having HDMI 3 issues? I'm using Monoprice certified cables.

Thanks!
This is interesting, I was using HDMI-3 for Fire TV Stick and had noticed that sometimes it could not find the Fire TV Stick and I would have to select HDMI-3 again ( going around the inputs with the remote) to get it recognized. For that reason I selected HDMI-4 for Fire TV Stick and works fine.
post #2054 of 2904 Old 03-11-2019, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Yeah I feel with my set the issues are very bad (I'll post some videos if I get the chance).

I ordered an exchange through best buy. But not gonna get my hopes up. I see people have had better luck here just going directly through Vizio.

I like your idea regarding the Best Buy coverage. But it's 400 bucks for 5 years. I'll pay it, though I have no experience with their coverage. So if my next P75 is a dud, and I don't want to deal with the hassle of endless exchanges, you think the coverage would work for replacing it with a version that works down the line?

Also, the square trade coverage is much more reasonable. What are your thoughts, if any, on that vs BB coverage.

Thanks for the response.
Costco gives you 4 years free warranty and 90 days to test it.
DVD Freaky likes this.
post #2055 of 2904 Old 03-11-2019, 05:44 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Official Vizio P Series 2018 (P55-F1, P65-F1, P75-F1) Owners Thread (No Price Talk)

Quote:
This is interesting, I was using HDMI-3 for Fire TV Stick and had noticed that sometimes it could not find the Fire TV Stick and I would have to select HDMI-3 again ( going around the inputs with the remote) to get it recognized. For that reason I selected HDMI-4 for Fire TV Stick and works fine.

HDMI 1 is the only input I haven’t tried 4K on. I have an older AVR that does not do 4K, so I need HDMI 1 for ARC. I currently have my Xbox One S, Fire Stick 4K, Apple TV 4K, and PS4 hooked up to HDMI 2, 3, 4, 5 respectively. Out of all the inputs, HDMI 3 is the only one that gives me problems, but only in 4K UHD. HDMI 3 works fine if the source is only HD or the UHD subsampling is turned off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by CrzyP; 03-11-2019 at 05:49 AM.
post #2056 of 2904 Old 03-11-2019, 06:48 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
So after a ton of research, in store visits, and internal debating-- I pulled the trigger on the P75 from Costco.

This should be a nice, worthwhile upgrade from the P652ui-B2 from 2014.
galonzo likes this.
post #2057 of 2904 Old 03-11-2019, 07:37 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devedander View Post
Ok are my eyes bad or is this what passes for acceptable local dimming? I can't not see the massive pulsing blooming that happens in these scenes... Here are the same scenes from a TCL 6 series and Vizio please 65-1 both on calibrated/hdr mode TCL high local dining and Vizio medium

https://youtu.be/YCMYUIL3rRc
https://youtu.be/8nKY7UmmoTU

The windows crawl and pulse and the wall areas shift and almost undulate with brightness changes

https://youtu.be/zqLTfyp8rsc
https://youtu.be/3c7nVlMrmIw

Here also there is massive pulsing especially on the bushes and blue wall. I feel it's actually harder to see on the video than in real life since this was just quickly captured with my iPhone.

It's this what everyone else sees? Btw this is from glow. the night scene is near the end of s1-4 and the day It's near the beginning of s1-3

I can't believe this isn't called out in more reviews?
Just to confirm, this is what dimming looks like for everyone?

Bought this TV last night at Costco and have been struggling with it. This is exactly what I see when I turn dimming on Medium. I tried to watch parts of The Martian last night and got really bummed. There's a part where Rich Purnell is walking with a stapler and the camera pans around him and all the walls start strobing. I can't unsee stuff like that. If it's supposed to look like the TCL examples above (with no strobing), I'll just call Vizio and get a replacement.

I had a 2015 M-series and never activated the array dimming and I didn't plan on doing it here either. But I found that if you leave it off Dolby Vision content looks way too dim unless you jack the backlight up to 100. Is that what people are doing, those who aren't using the dimming feature? Is there any other way to make Vision content look good without activating the dimming - like some list of settings that'll do it?

If the answer to my second question is no, and the dimming is supposed to look that faulty, I'm probably just going to take this back. I don't really want a TV that's so handcuffed to a feature that doesn't work consistently.

Last edited by chronomac; 03-11-2019 at 08:32 AM.
post #2058 of 2904 Old 03-11-2019, 11:45 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 6
I see Dolby Atmos for Netflix is now supported by 2018 Vizio's TV's. Have anyone got it working? I check on my tv and it does not show dolby atmos yet on shows.

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/64066
post #2059 of 2904 Old 03-11-2019, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronomac View Post

Bought this TV last night at Costco and have been struggling with it. This is exactly what I see when I turn dimming on Medium. I tried to watch parts of The Martian last night and got really bummed. There's a part where Rich Purnell is walking with a stapler and the camera pans around him and all the walls start strobing. I can't unsee stuff like that. If it's supposed to look like the TCL examples above (with no strobing), I'll just call Vizio and get a replacement.

I had a 2015 M-series and never activated the array dimming and I didn't plan on doing it here either. But I found that if you leave it off Dolby Vision content looks way too dim unless you jack the backlight up to 100. Is that what people are doing, those who aren't using the dimming feature? Is there any other way to make Vision content look good without activating the dimming - like some list of settings that'll do it?

If the answer to my second question is no, and the dimming is supposed to look that faulty, I'm probably just going to take this back. I don't really want a TV that's so handcuffed to a feature that doesn't work consistently.
Your TV appears to be defective. Have never had this issue on the P 2018 series.
post #2060 of 2904 Old 03-11-2019, 02:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 157 Post(s)
Quoted: 1380 Post(s)
Liked: 1786
Quote:

Quote:
Your TV appears to be defective. Have never had this issue on the P 2018 series.
Agreed (no such issues with my P65-F1); in fact, I also have the 65JS9500 (Sammy's flagship TV in 2015, which is also FALD, but with 240 dimming zones), and I can't get over the value in the P65 comparatively.

Main: UN78HU9000/SEK-3500 | X4200W (Klipsch/HSU 5.1.2) | UDP-203 (fw 65-0131) | TiVo Bolt | Roku P+
2nd: UN65JS9500 | LG LAS855M | UBD-K8500 | Chromecast Ultra | AppleTV4K | TiVo Mini
3rd: 65P-F1 | Klipsch HDT-SB3 | UBP-X700 | Tivo Roamio | AppleTV4K
FS - Scarface and other UHD Digital codes (and some HD codes)
post #2061 of 2904 Old 03-11-2019, 03:51 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
I'm not so sure honestly. I definitely see this sort of thing on my P75 (on both sets I've owned). That said if you watch the videos in the link you can see the TCL just doesn't get as black. The outer parts to the right and left of the screen are more dark gray than black in the 2nd set of videos with the people walking in the dark, so you win some lose some. The P's algorithm is very aggressive and tends to overreact which leads to this flickering but the benefit is the blacks are very dark. Surprisingly this doesn't bother me as much as the vertical banding did.

On SDR I leave local dimming to Low and only have it on Medium for HDR content.
chronomac and galonzo like this.
post #2062 of 2904 Old 03-11-2019, 04:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Yeah its REALLY bad (DSE/Jailbars). I'm exchanging it. Hopefully I have better luck.

Yeah the tuner is pretty crappy. They take it away, only to bring it back like this... I honestly don't use it much, but how hard is it to provide a solid tuner?

Haven't experienced that Dolby Vision anomaly yet, but THANKS for the tip. I'm sure I'll run into it with this set lol.

Man this display is SO good for the price, but a number of us are having to deal with all these odd issues.....

Once, when I was younger, my grandpa told me that life is not fair. Now, after dealing with this TV, I finally understand what he meant.
Yeah, it seems like these issues are almost unavoidable, both with the Viz and the TCL. I am no expert, but it almost seems like a surprise if you DON'T get a TV with DSE/Banding issues, and a host of other issues to boot. I am in the market for a 65" TV, have been for months now, and just find myself frozen by the prospect of getting a problematic set. I am not sure if I will be able to pull the trigger, I am so hesitant with all these reports on here and the TCL 6 forum. I exchanged 2 problematic Samsungs in the last 4 months, and it's just tiring to do a return. I find the whole process stressful, from start to finish, and a time waster. And it seems like throwing $$ at the problem doesn't solve it. OLED has its own issues, and I have friends who have returned multiple LG OLED's and Samsung Q also.
galonzo likes this.
post #2063 of 2904 Old 03-11-2019, 04:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Quote:

I had two vizio p 65 and both did it. Several people said they also had it and a few said they didn't but when I asked them watch these specific clips I think most of them said they did see it just wasn't looking before

I'm very sensitive to it and saw it almost everywhere

If it bothers you I don't think you will get away from it with the vizio

chronomac likes this.

Monster Gold Plated Optical Cables: http://monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=1263

Awesome user review: "Unreal quality. Sounded like I upgraded my speakers." :D

Gaming and VR videos: www.youtube.com/user/Devedander
post #2064 of 2904 Old 03-12-2019, 11:36 AM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 6
I'm looking to buy the 75" model of this tv, but I have an issue with my mount being a bit high on my wall. I currently have a 48" Samsung that's 9 years old. From the bottom screw holes of the mount on the back of the TV to the ceiling there is 28" vertically (it's really 30 but I want leeway)

Can anyone measure the bottom screw holes for the mounting brackets to the top of the TV and tell me precisely how many inches it is? I've tried using the image and doing the math but I got a 24-28" range and I'd much rather know a precise measurement so I don't waste my time because I'd really hate to remount or return the TV.

For reference this is what I'd like to see measured if anyone can do that for me.

(The TV tilts downwards and will be tilted so I have a bit extra to play with, but preferably need it to be 28" or smaller from the bottom holes to the top of the tv)

Thank you, I'd GREATLY appreciate it!
post #2065 of 2904 Old 03-12-2019, 03:35 PM

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejayiscool View Post
I'm looking to buy the 75" model of this tv, but I have an issue with my mount being a bit high on my wall. I currently have a 48" Samsung that's 9 years old. From the bottom screw holes of the mount on the back of the TV to the ceiling there is 28" vertically (it's really 30 but I want leeway)

Can anyone measure the bottom screw holes for the mounting brackets to the top of the TV and tell me precisely how many inches it is? I've tried using the image and doing the math but I got a 24-28" range and I'd much rather know a precise measurement so I don't waste my time because I'd really hate to remount or return the TV.

For reference this is what I'd like to see measured if anyone can do that for me.

(The TV tilts downwards and will be tilted so I have a bit extra to play with, but preferably need it to be 28" or smaller from the bottom holes to the top of the tv)

I had to remount my television when I got a new PQ series. I'm assuming they put the holes in the same area. I had to have the guys come out and remount it lower, because I didn't want it up that high. One thing though, wall mounts usually have a bracket on them that mounts to the television. you can adjust these if it appears to be too high. That should allow you to have the height to your liking.
post #2066 of 2904 Old 03-12-2019, 05:22 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by teejayiscool View Post

Just measured my P75-F1. It's about 32 inches.
post #2067 of 2904 Old 03-12-2019, 05:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Costco gives you 4 years free warranty and 90 days to test it.
Not trying to be an ad for Costco, but I think there's probably no better place to buy a TV, especially in this day and age of the Panel Lottery and how prevalent it is out there. Best Buy is a no-go...only 2 week return/exchange policy is ridiculous for a TV. Only bad thing about Costco is they don't carry a ton of the top models or better models of a brand (they don't carry the TCL 6 Series, for example...at least not in the U.S.).
post #2068 of 2904 Old 03-12-2019, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Not trying to be an ad for Costco, but I think there's probably no better place to buy a TV, especially in this day and age of the Panel Lottery and how prevalent it is out there. Best Buy is a no-go...only 2 week return/exchange policy is ridiculous for a TV. Only bad thing about Costco is they don't carry a ton of the top models or better models of a brand (they don't carry the TCL 6 Series, for example...at least not in the U.S.).
Thanks, exactly my thoughts.
DVD Freaky likes this.
post #2069 of 2904 Old 03-12-2019, 06:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Quote:

I actually don't feel too bad about best buy return policy... You should be able to discern DSE and banding within that period. The replacement will come with a new two week period.

Also getting back to 30 day return window only involves buying one or two budget sets and you can return one or both of them and keep your standing.

Having free delivery offset the smaller return window for me. But it's definitely a personal choice.

DVD Freaky likes this.

Monster Gold Plated Optical Cables: http://monstercable.com/productPage.asp?pin=1263

Awesome user review: "Unreal quality. Sounded like I upgraded my speakers." :D

Gaming and VR videos: www.youtube.com/user/Devedander
post #2070 of 2904 Old 03-12-2019, 06:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devedander View Post
I actually don't feel too bad about best buy return policy... You should be able to discern DSE and banding within that period. The replacement will come with a new two week period.

Also getting back to 30 day return window only involves buying one or two budget sets and you can return one or both of them and keep your standing.

Having free delivery offset the smaller return window for me. But it's definitely a personal choice.
BB is weird for me, as it seems I'm already on their s**t list, just for exchanging 2 video games from Xbox to PS4 versions and returning one TV (I bought the other one from a local smaller retailer). I also had ordered a TV stand from them and they inexplicably canceled the delivery on it without telling me, so I canceled the entire order. This all might be because it was within a short time frame. I have been told that I may not be allowed to return or exchange my next product at BB. My thoughts about their return policy are just in general, not because I'm blacklisted.

Last edited by DVD Freaky; 03-12-2019 at 06:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page