toms guide https://www.tomsguide.com/us/vizio-p...view-5672.html
cnet p65-f1 https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussi...and-hdr-notes/
Finding your build week: My first set was 14.. the replacement is week 30
Sticker on TV 11th and 12th digits U=2018 30=Week 30
System Information in the TV menu First 2 digits
Latest reported firmware: 220.127.116.11
18.104.22.168 (April 2019)
1. Upgraded the internal CAST version to V1.34.149937.
2. Display support for Dolby Vision Low Latency mode.
3. Added SCPL Version and AirPlay version to system menu.
4. Added support for USB continuous playback (looping selected videos).
5. Fixed an issue where the television may infrequently power ON without audio.
6. Fixed a bug in which Game Low Latency mode is turned on after certain HDMI devices that support Full Color 4:4:4 is connected.
7. Fixed an issue in which the television may become unresponsive during a firmware update.
8. Fixed an issue where sources playing 4K HDR content connected to HDMI 5 results in “no signal”.
9. Fixed an issue where video with DTS audio may not be identified when connected to HDMI 5.
10. Fixed an issue in which playback of video from USB flash drive may cause black screen.
11. Revolved an issue in which some Google Assistant devices were not able to send commands to VIZIO TV's.
Improvements for Amazon Alexa control
Fixed the issue of visible video on the PQ65-F1 when the backlight is off and the TV is turned off (standby) for more than 30 minutes.
Fixed an issue for the PQ65-F1 where the screen will flash when changing picture mode.
Fixed an issue of the PQ65-F1 turning on to a black screen and rebooting.
Fixed a no audio issue when a DVD player is powered on and then the TV is powered on.
Fixed an issue for the E65-F1 and P65-F1 of the Color Space setting being grayed out for HDMI inputs.
“Xtreme Black Engine” is renamed to “Active Fully Array”.
Fixed an issue of a connected sound bar powering on when connected to HDMI without any user interaction.
Fixed the issue of picture contouring when Netflix is launched with remote hot key and Dolby Vision content is played.
Improved SDR and HDR performance on the P65-F1.
Resolved an issue where the television will flash once for 5 to 8 seconds after powered on with an HDMI or Component/Composite input signals.
Overall performance improvements.
Picture quality improvements for the PQ65-F1.
Peak brightness improvement for the PQ and P series televisions.
Fixed an audio abnormality with analog TV sources.
Fixed an issue of no audio with Component source and set Menu/channels/Parental controls as ON.
Fixed and issue where some P and PQ models would display a V logo, black screen and reboot.
Fixed an issue of severe picture contouring when launching Netflix using the remote hot key while in the Chromecast background.
Overall system improvements
1.Enhanced overall and peak brightness performance.
2. Improvements to the picture contrast in SDR and HDR.
3. Picture quality refinements to the default picture modes (i.e. Calibrated picture mode).
4. Support for 4K HDR streaming from Amazon Prime Video on 2018 M-, P-, P-Series Quantum TVs.
5. Overall system improvements
Vizio's site shows all F1 models have a single version:
If you notice any improvements between versions, I'll add that as well.
Reddit forum for Vizio Support
Let me know if you have any information that may be useful in this first post and I'll add it here