2018 Samsung Q6FN ''Owners thread'' ''No price talk'' - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 127Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 777 Old 08-30-2018, 06:31 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 3
2018 Samsung Q6FN ''Owners thread'' ''No price talk''

Starting this thread since it didn't exist yet

Overall, I love this set but I am noticing some weird image processing issue with my 82". It's potentially due to newer firmware since none of the reviews have reported this and my original and exchanged set both have the problem. The floor model in the store does not. Will be posting more about this with pictures and correspondence with Samsung.

Edit:
Both my original and its replacement run version 1131
The floor model at the store which does not have this problem is running 1103.4
jkunz and Marvin Elbers like this.

Last edited by justint223; 08-30-2018 at 06:51 PM.
justint223 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 777 Old 08-31-2018, 07:16 PM
Member
 
nichrf36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by justint223 View Post
Starting this thread since it didn't exist yet

Overall, I love this set but I am noticing some weird image processing issue with my 82". It's potentially due to newer firmware since none of the reviews have reported this and my original and exchanged set both have the problem. The floor model in the store does not. Will be posting more about this with pictures and correspondence with Samsung.

Edit:
Both my original and its replacement run version 1131
The floor model at the store which does not have this problem is running 1103.4
I just ordered the Q6FN 82 inch. What image processing issues are you having? Has it been resolved?
nichrf36 is offline  
post #3 of 777 Old 09-01-2018, 05:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dr.Shankenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kansas city
Posts: 2,415
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 726 Post(s)
Liked: 638
I am considering the 49” Q6FN at the moment. I am glad there is an owners forum now.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Luisc202 likes this.
Dr.Shankenstein is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 777 Old 09-01-2018, 10:06 AM
Member
 
Newfi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 89
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have the 82", it was delivered in May. The only problem I have seen is on some channels, usually the local networks on Directv while watching sitcoms, I see frame dropping causing the motion to not be smooth. Other channels no problems. Also no problems with streaming from Netflix or Amazon Prime and no problems when playing a blu-ray. So my guess this problem is with the Directv 4K box and not the TV.



One weird thing yesterday I keep getting a popup saying the TV was blocking a malware file Libecore_con.so.1.16.0. Popped up about 100 times then stopped.


Update 9/3/2018:
Frame dropping fixed after using the settings in the rtings link in the other reply.

Last edited by Newfi; 09-03-2018 at 10:10 AM.
Newfi is offline  
post #5 of 777 Old 09-01-2018, 01:55 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichrf36 View Post
I just ordered the Q6FN 82 inch. What image processing issues are you having? Has it been resolved?
I'd been having a motion issue where dark objects would leave a trail across light backgrounds (see image). It was even visible in the menus. I exchanged it and the replacement had the same issue until it suddenly went away the next day...

The literal only thing I did was put it up on the wall and also switched to HDMI port 1 since it had been in 4 but I don't need ARC support. The problem was still present even with no sources plugged in so I don't see how this could be related.

One thing that might be related is that I noticed if you touch the screen ever so slightly, it creates a very similar effect. Perhaps the process of pulling the 2 sticky side panel protectors actually pulled the outer layer away and stopped it from touching something internally.

I also confirmed the firmware didn't quietly update unless they changed the minor version since the TV only reports the major version (1131) but on their website it's 1131.9.

In the image the only actual visual problem is the trail left by the skateboard. The other banding is just the moire result of photographing a TV full of pixels.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LRM_EXPORT_441108430397807_20180830_203627283 - Copy.jpg
Views:	597
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	2449690  
justint223 is offline  
post #6 of 777 Old 09-01-2018, 05:10 PM
Newbie
 
AESO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cochrane, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Finally a Q6F owner's thread!
I have just purchased an 82" and getting it next week. Going into a large rec room in lower level of our new house.
Visions in Calgary matched the price I could have gotten it for thru Direct Buy!!!!!!!!!

Last TV purchase was in 2013 .........a 65" Samsung F8000 that is still in use in living room and going strong!

Looking forward to people's experiences with these QLED sets including any successes with particular settings.

Greg in Cochrane

Is it just me....or does the herd really need some culling....?
AESO is offline  
post #7 of 777 Old 09-01-2018, 05:45 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AESO View Post
Finally a Q6F owner's thread!
I have just purchased an 82" and getting it next week. Going into a large rec room in lower level of our new house.
Visions in Calgary matched the price I could have gotten it for thru Direct Buy!!!!!!!!!

Last TV purchase was in 2013 .........a 65" Samsung F8000 that is still in use in living room and going strong!

Looking forward to people's experiences with these QLED sets including any successes with particular settings.

Greg in Cochrane
Congrats I am super happy with mine now that it decided to work properly
I am happy with using these as a starting point: https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/sa...-2018/settings
justint223 is offline  
post #8 of 777 Old 09-07-2018, 12:13 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 47
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Ordered Today

Just ordered the 65" from Costco online. I was on the OLED fence but did not want to worry about burn in, abl, etc. for the money. The OLED image looked good but so does the QLED. I will try it out and update once I get it into the system.
tonyjspr9 likes this.
jct9841 is offline  
post #9 of 777 Old 09-07-2018, 04:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
thetman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,196
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
Liked: 274
Its been a while since I bought a nice TV. I didn't realize there were so many different QLED version TVs. I was thinking of getting the 75 inch QN75Q65FNFXZA from Costco. How much better are the Q7 & 8 series than the Q6. The QN75Q7FNAFXZA is like $600 more. The bump in price can be substantial on some of these for the same size tv. Unfortunately costco does not sell the higher end units. I like their return and warranty policy. I also have a few costco cash points to use.

list of QLEDs:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/s...-qled-evn20370
thetman is offline  
post #10 of 777 Old 09-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Newbie
 
AESO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cochrane, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I Now have the 82" Q6FN up and running and more than happy with it. Probably worth the extra couple hundred bucks over the NU8000 but I would be hard pressed to notice and justify multi hundreds to thousands more for the ladder climb to the top of the line from the 7 thru the Q9F...........and they only top out at 75".......?

My large room is 30' x 21' in a lower level of a walkout bungalow so light infiltration is not a huge issue. Good for movies and sports.

Glad I missed the few years between my last TV purchase (2013 with a 65" F8000 ) and now......would probably been disappointed with the QLED offerings in 2017 and before.......

Playing with settings and feeding it 4K movies from Plex and Netflix.

Is it just me....or does the herd really need some culling....?
AESO is offline  
post #11 of 777 Old 09-08-2018, 08:34 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Does anyone own the 75" Q6f? I'm trying to figure out if the stand can fit on a 15.25 deep x 45.75 wide table. Appreciate any help thanks!
eqc6 is offline  
post #12 of 777 Old 09-11-2018, 01:29 PM
Member
 
nichrf36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
TV Stand

For those with the 82 inch are you using a tv stand? Having a hard time finding one big enough thats under 300 bucks
nichrf36 is offline  
post #13 of 777 Old 09-12-2018, 07:12 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: VA
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqc6 View Post
Does anyone own the 75" Q6f? I'm trying to figure out if the stand can fit on a 15.25 deep x 45.75 wide table. Appreciate any help thanks!
I just ordered the 75" Q6FN and it's being delivered on Friday. Based upon the advertised dimensions (65.9" x 41.3" x 14.1"), you'd need at least a 66"ish wide stand since the stand has two legs on either end of the TV and not a single stand in the middle. This is the issue I ran into upgrading from a 55" Samsung, our current stand was only 50" wide. Just picked up a 70" wide reasonably priced tv stand off of Wayfair that's being delivered today.
aneckar is offline  
post #14 of 777 Old 09-12-2018, 10:08 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I just ordered an 82 Q6 myself and being delivered on Monday. I am upgrading from a Sharp Aquos 80" TV. I hope i am blown away by this TV as the Sharp has been very good to me. It is still pretty impressive to say the least. So hoping to get a nice upgrade in the 4K department as my Sharp is only 1080P.
Luisc202 is offline  
post #15 of 777 Old 09-12-2018, 12:47 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Mariette, GA
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisc202 View Post
I just ordered an 82 Q6 myself and being delivered on Monday. I am upgrading from a Sharp Aquos 80" TV. I hope i am blown away by this TV as the Sharp has been very good to me. It is still pretty impressive to say the least. So hoping to get a nice upgrade in the 4K department as my Sharp is only 1080P.
Please post your impressions when you get your set.

I have a Sharp 70" 1080p and am currently considering the Q6 as well.
wilson44 is offline  
post #16 of 777 Old 09-12-2018, 12:54 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Mariette, GA
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetman View Post
Its been a while since I bought a nice TV. I didn't realize there were so many different QLED version TVs. I was thinking of getting the 75 inch QN75Q65FNFXZA from Costco. How much better are the Q7 & 8 series than the Q6. The QN75Q7FNAFXZA is like $600 more. The bump in price can be substantial on some of these for the same size tv. Unfortunately costco does not sell the higher end units. I like their return and warranty policy. I also have a few costco cash points to use.

list of QLEDs:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/s...-qled-evn20370
The Q7 is better and the Q8 is much better.

Q7 is still edge lit but does have the improved anti-reflective screen which the Q6 lacks. Q7 also has the one-connect box.

Q8 is Full Array local dimming and also has the wonderful anti-reflective screen.
wilson44 is offline  
post #17 of 777 Old 09-12-2018, 03:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
thetman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,196
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
Liked: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneckar View Post
I just ordered the 75" Q6FN and it's being delivered on Friday. Based upon the advertised dimensions (65.9" x 41.3" x 14.1"), you'd need at least a 66"ish wide stand since the stand has two legs on either end of the TV and not a single stand in the middle. This is the issue I ran into upgrading from a 55" Samsung, our current stand was only 50" wide. Just picked up a 70" wide reasonably priced tv stand off of Wayfair that's being delivered today.
Looking forward to your review of this set. Its the one I was considering buying by the end of the month from the Costco sale. Ordered an AV cabinet from standout designs. the Horizon EX 82. so plenty of room for a 75 inch TV.
thetman is offline  
post #18 of 777 Old 09-12-2018, 08:31 PM
Newbie
 
AESO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cochrane, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichrf36 View Post
For those with the 82 inch are you using a tv stand? Having a hard time finding one big enough thats under 300 bucks
Never even considered a stand with a TV this size. I mounted mine on the wall with a non-articulating/tilting mount. They are not that expensive and you get to position the TV height most optimal for direct viewing without the annoying head tilt. Get a mount for at least 200 lbs. For safety and security, it is best to mount a 2x4 foot 3/4" plywood panel to the wall 1st bridging at least 2 studs. Paint it the wall color and then screw wall mount to it. The mounting holes on these hangers are seldom in the correct position you desire for your "perfect" position and still get the security of bridging a couple of studs..........Don't mess around with a panel that weighs nearly 100 lbs !

Is it just me....or does the herd really need some culling....?
AESO is offline  
post #19 of 777 Old 09-12-2018, 08:43 PM
Member
 
nichrf36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AESO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichrf36 View Post
For those with the 82 inch are you using a tv stand? Having a hard time finding one big enough thats under 300 bucks
Never even considered a stand with a TV this size. I mounted mine on the wall with a non-articulating/tilting mount. They are not that expensive and you get to position the TV height most optimal for direct viewing without the annoying head tilt. Get a mount for at least 200 lbs. For safety and security, it is best to mount a 2x4 foot 3/4" plywood panel to the wall 1st bridging at least 2 studs. Paint it the wall color and then screw wall mount to it. The mounting holes on these hangers are seldom in the correct position you desire for your "perfect" position and still get the security of bridging a couple of studs..........Don't mess around with a panel that weighs nearly 100 lbs !
Can't wall mount it. Window behind where it will go but with good drop down shades. It's a bummer anyways box is damaged when arrived so returning it to Samsung and will just pick up the 75in one.
nichrf36 is offline  
post #20 of 777 Old 09-12-2018, 09:12 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichrf36 View Post
Can't wall mount it. Window behind where it will go but with good drop down shades. It's a bummer anyways box is damaged when arrived so returning it to Samsung and will just pick up the 75in one.
Box was damaged. Was the TV damaged? Did you order form Samsung directly? I am asking because i ordered mine from Samsung directly and hope all is well. I definitely will not sign anything until i see if the TV is ok.
Luisc202 is offline  
post #21 of 777 Old 09-12-2018, 09:14 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson44 View Post
Please post your impressions when you get your set.

I have a Sharp 70" 1080p and am currently considering the Q6 as well.

I sure will Wilson.
Luisc202 is offline  
post #22 of 777 Old 09-12-2018, 09:40 PM
Member
 
nichrf36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisc202 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichrf36 View Post
Can't wall mount it. Window behind where it will go but with good drop down shades. It's a bummer anyways box is damaged when arrived so returning it to Samsung and will just pick up the 75in one.
Box was damaged. Was the TV damaged? Did you order form Samsung directly? I am asking because i ordered mine from Samsung directly and hope all is well. I definitely will not sign anything until i see if the TV is ok.
They were ok. There were some holes in the bottom of the box by where you are supposed to unlock it to remove the top part. I didnt want to risk it so will just go with the 75 in from local best buy with 0 percent 2 year financing.
nichrf36 is offline  
post #23 of 777 Old 09-14-2018, 12:30 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Do these freight companies let you inspect the TV's before you sign? I bought my 82" Q6 from Samsung and i could have swore it came with white glove delivery. It shows on the AGS site Threshold delivery. I want to make sure the TV is ok before i sign anything.

They just called and said i am scheduled for Monday A.M. delivery.
Luisc202 is offline  
post #24 of 777 Old 09-14-2018, 12:36 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AESO View Post
Finally a Q6F owner's thread!
I have just purchased an 82" and getting it next week. Going into a large rec room in lower level of our new house.
Visions in Calgary matched the price I could have gotten it for thru Direct Buy!!!!!!!!!

Last TV purchase was in 2013 .........a 65" Samsung F8000 that is still in use in living room and going strong!

Looking forward to people's experiences with these QLED sets including any successes with particular settings.

Greg in Cochrane

Mine is coming on Monday and i just upgraded my Calman to the 2018 R2. I will be calibrating my set with Calman and and the X-Rite i1Display Pro. I will give an update after i get my set in place and calibrated.

What are your thought on your set thus far?
Luisc202 is offline  
post #25 of 777 Old 09-14-2018, 01:54 PM
Newbie
 
AESO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cochrane, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisc202 View Post
Mine is coming on Monday and i just upgraded my Calman to the 2018 R2. I will be calibrating my set with Calman and and the X-Rite i1Display Pro. I will give an update after i get my set in place and calibrated.

What are your thought on your set thus far?
So far, so good.....broadcast TV is just "alright" ( upscaling 1080i for the most part). Streaming 4K and 1080P movies via an Nvidia Shield box and Plex, gives a great picture. Previewed Bladrunner2049 for a few minutes and that looks fantastic!

Is it just me....or does the herd really need some culling....?
AESO is offline  
post #26 of 777 Old 09-15-2018, 07:54 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: VA
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Well my 75" arrived yesterday and I set it up following the RTings calibration settings and I'm thoroughly impressed with the picture. Leaps and bounds improvement over my 55" F7100. Here's a few photos of 4K streaming content I pulled up on YouTube. Colors are so vibrant and the picture is so crisp.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6462_1537023142071.JPG
Views:	1349
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	2455508   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6465_1537023155922.JPG
Views:	903
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	2455510   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6468_1537023171762.JPG
Views:	536
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	2455512   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6469_1537023207775.JPG
Views:	502
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	2455514   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6470_1537023231756.JPG
Views:	654
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	2455516  

Luisc202 likes this.
aneckar is offline  
post #27 of 777 Old 09-16-2018, 12:36 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneckar View Post
Well my 75" arrived yesterday and I set it up following the RTings calibration settings and I'm thoroughly impressed with the picture. Leaps and bounds improvement over my 55" F7100. Here's a few photos of 4K streaming content I pulled up on YouTube. Colors are so vibrant and the picture is so crisp.

Awesome man. Enjoy your new TV. The colors are Vibrant. I cannot wait until Monday to get my 82" .
Luisc202 is offline  
post #28 of 777 Old 09-16-2018, 11:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
thetman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,196
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
Liked: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneckar View Post
Well my 75" arrived yesterday and I set it up following the RTings calibration settings and I'm thoroughly impressed with the picture. Leaps and bounds improvement over my 55" F7100. Here's a few photos of 4K streaming content I pulled up on YouTube. Colors are so vibrant and the picture is so crisp.
looks good. congrats. I think this is the set I will be getting too.
thetman is offline  
post #29 of 777 Old 09-17-2018, 04:07 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson44 View Post
Please post your impressions when you get your set.

I have a Sharp 70" 1080p and am currently considering the Q6 as well.
Wilson,

I just received my 82" Q6. My wife and I unbowed and plugged it into my ATV 4K. We are both blown away on the difference in PQ from our Sharp Aquos 80" I was so confused on getting a Q8 and now and am happy to say this TV is awesome. I am Very happy with my decision. If you are on the fence dont hesitate as it is definitely a nice upgrade .

I now need to mount it on the wall as it is on top of my stand for now. I will mount it on the wall and calibrate it with Calman.
Luisc202 is offline  
post #30 of 777 Old 09-18-2018, 07:02 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Mariette, GA
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisc202 View Post
Wilson,

I just received my 82" Q6. My wife and I unbowed and plugged it into my ATV 4K. We are both blown away on the difference in PQ from our Sharp Aquos 80" I was so confused on getting a Q8 and now and am happy to say this TV is awesome. I am Very happy with my decision. If you are on the fence dont hesitate as it is definitely a nice upgrade .

I now need to mount it on the wall as it is on top of my stand for now. I will mount it on the wall and calibrate it with Calman.
Thanks for the update and so glad to hear you love your new 82" Q6.

My plan is to pull the trigger during the Black Friday sales.
wilson44 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
hdr10+ , q6fn , qled , Samsung



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off