Official Sony Master Series Z9F 75/65” Owners Thread (2018/2019) - Page 188 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 4382Likes

post #5611 of 6403 Old 07-06-2019, 12:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Soundizer17 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5612 of 6403 Old 07-07-2019, 06:15 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 69
I had a funny one yesterday with my Z9F. The wifi would not connect and kept telling me it was too far away from my router. My router is less than a foot from it. Tried reconnecting, then manually reconnecting and kept getting the same message. Eventually I power cycled the TV buy pulling the power lead out for 10 seconds. As soon as I started it back up all was good and it had reconnected to the wifi.

Anyone else experience this?

Quote reply not working for some reason. Had to copy paste your question.
Yes, I had this exact same thing happen to my Sony A9G Oled. It sits just a few feet from the router and the message said that it was too far away. I would have to power down and restart to correct it. For some reason, it stopped doing that after a few days and it’s been working fine ever since. I am on the least congested channel for my WiFi.
hot_dots likes this.

If you're talkin, you ain't learnin.

Last edited by hifi59; 07-07-2019 at 06:21 PM.
post #5613 of 6403 Old 07-09-2019, 09:55 AM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I just went for a 65" Z9F. While I would have loved going for the 75", it would be problematic in terms of fitting. I was never able to find a display unit to check out so I am going in blind on this one. Looking forward to joining the ranks.
shoman94 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5614 of 6403 Old 07-09-2019, 02:07 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
Liked: 171
Regarding connectivity.. this is my first smart TV. I updated the firmware but then disabled the WiFi. Is there any reason to leave the TV on the network other than to use the apps (which I do not use)? I don't see why my TV needs to be connected to the internet, so I'd rather not have it connect.. unless you guys inform me of a reason.

To the new 65" owners.. welcome! You'll love it.

Sony MASTER Series | harman/kardon AVR | Klipsch Reference Premiere | KEF UniQ | PlayStation | Mohu Leaf | hue Play | MediaLight | logitech Harmony | CyberPower PFC UPS
post #5615 of 6403 Old 07-09-2019, 02:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
Liked: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3trol_h3ad View Post
Regarding connectivity.. this is my first smart TV. I updated the firmware but then disabled the WiFi. Is there any reason to leave the TV on the network other than to use the apps (which I do not use)? I don't see why my TV needs to be connected to the internet, so I'd rather not have it connect.. unless you guys inform me of a reason.
Would you ever see the use of casting from YouTube or your PC/phone? That would require network connectivity. Maybe if you download and run Plex media player to stream your local videos would be another use for network connectivity.
p3trol_h3ad likes this.
post #5616 of 6403 Old 07-10-2019, 02:31 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 780 Post(s)
Liked: 168
Question access the rear down facing HDMI/OPTICAL ports when flat wall mounted?

My ZF9 is now arriving on the 18th of July and will be flat wall mounted.

I know rtings stated you can still access the side ports when close to a wall.

Can someone tell me if it is possible to access the rear down facing HDMI/OPTICAL ports when flat wall mounted? For the 65inch.

Last edited by Soundizer17; 07-10-2019 at 02:56 AM.
post #5617 of 6403 Old 07-10-2019, 07:35 AM
** Man of Leisure **

Mentioned: 431 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11937 Post(s)
Liked: 7102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundizer17 View Post
My ZF9 is now arriving on the 18th of July and will be flat wall mounted.

I know rtings stated you can still access the side ports when close to a wall.

Can someone tell me if it is possible to access the rear down facing HDMI/OPTICAL ports when flat wall mounted? For the 65inch.
The answer is: it depends on your mount. When wall-mounted, the back of the display is close enough to the wall that getting your hand between the wall and the display to plug in cables is difficult.

I chose, and highly recommend, the "VISIONMOUNT® LL22 LOW-PROFILE MOUNT" from Sanus (description attached). It has a feature that allows a the bottom of a mounted display to be tilted 2-3" forward away from the wall, which allows the downward-facing cable connections to be easily accessed. Other models from other manufacturers may have a similar feature. And even if your mount does not have this feature, you may be able to swing the base forward temporarily to access the connections, assuming you have a second person to hold it in place.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LL22-B1_SS_LL22.pdf (839.1 KB, 24 views)
File Type: pdf Choosing a TV Wall Mount.pdf (795.9 KB, 15 views)
Soundizer17 likes this.
post #5618 of 6403 Old 07-10-2019, 08:37 AM
Advanced Member

Thank you Austin Jerry.

I already have the wall mounts and my Retailer/Installer will use them. They are flat/close Wall Mounted.

I guess i can very carefully push my hand thru if i need to access.
post #5619 of 6403 Old 07-10-2019, 08:39 AM
Advanced Member

I might get the Sennheiser Ambeo as sound bar to use with the ZF9.
post #5620 of 6403 Old 07-10-2019, 12:37 PM
** Man of Leisure **

Mentioned: 431 Post(s)
Quoted: 11937 Post(s)
Liked: 7102
Quote:
Thank you Austin Jerry.

I already have the wall mounts and my Retailer/Installer will use them. They are flat/close Wall Mounted.

I guess i can very carefully push my hand thru if i need to access.
Unless you can swing the bottom of the TV away from the wall, you are not likely going to be able to fit your hand between the wall and the TV. Best option would be to connect the cables immediately before the TV is hung on the bracket. Have the installer do it.
shoman94 and Soundizer17 like this.
post #5621 of 6403 Old 07-11-2019, 06:56 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinJerry View Post
Unless you can swing the bottom of the TV away from the wall, you are not likely going to be able to fit your hand between the wall and the TV. Best option would be to connect the cables immediately before the TV is hung on the bracket. Have the installer do it.
Hello AustinJerry,

Many thanks for your advice and tips.

I just realised my Wall mounts have 3 settings when fixed - from flat[12mm] to [40mm] gap.
I will ask installers to set to 40mm.

Reference attached screenshot from instruction guide.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	461723C6-839B-40DE-B449-CC91304755F7.png
Views:	50
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	2589670  
post #5622 of 6403 Old 07-12-2019, 07:17 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 122 Post(s)
Quoted: 3331 Post(s)
Liked: 6192
I’ve got a new 75Z9F without any delamination issues or DSE. Finally. This one is as good as my first for uniformity.

Back with you here. That was 3 months I won’t get back.

Advice to the newbs.... scrutinize (and I mean scrutinize) your very expensive tv during your return period. Things can get tough after.

I love my Sony Z9F and all the wonderful customer service people I worked with. Thanks to a few forum members for some sublime help and support (you know who you are)..... and thanks to the Academy.

SONY Z9F LCD Master Series Owners Thread
Vizio 2016 P series FAQ, general info and Help
Sony Z9F 75, Vizio P75C1 UHD/HDR/DV, Pioneer Elite SC-95, Samsung UHD Bluray K8500, AppleTV 4K, CC Ultra
post #5623 of 6403 Old 07-12-2019, 07:49 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasfxlt View Post
I’ve got a new 75Z9F without any delamination issues or DSE. Finally. This one is as good as my first for uniformity.

Advice to the newbs.... scrutinize (and I mean scrutinize) your very expensive tv during your return period. Things can get tough after.

I love my Sony Z9F and all the wonderful customer service people I worked with. Thanks to a few forum members for some sublime help and support (you know who you are)..... and thanks to the Academy.
Excellent! Glad you are back.
shoman94 and thomasfxlt like this.
post #5624 of 6403 Old 07-12-2019, 07:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1865 Post(s)
Liked: 1127
Quote:

Do you have plans or have already ordered and received Spears and Munsil HDR Benchmark disc?

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
thomasfxlt likes this.
post #5625 of 6403 Old 07-12-2019, 08:02 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisplayCalNoob View Post
Do you have plans or have already ordered and received Spears and Munsil HDR Benchmark disc?

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
I have it but just plugged in my new set today. I’ll autocal this weekend at some point. Need to do some serious recall on setup.
shoman94 and DisplayCalNoob like this.

Sony Z9F 75, Vizio P75C1 UHD/HDR/DV, Pioneer Elite SC-95, Samsung UHD Bluray K8500, AppleTV 4K, CC Ultra
post #5626 of 6403 Old 07-13-2019, 04:38 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Hello AustinJerry,

Many thanks for your advice and tips.

I just realised my Wall mounts have 3 settings when fixed - from flat[12mm] to [40mm] gap.
I will ask installers to set to 40mm.

Reference attached screenshot from instruction guide.
By the way, 40mm is only 1.5 inches. I agree with AustinJerry about attaching the cables before hanging them. I recently bought both a 65" and 75" Z9D and mounted them with articulating Sanus wall mounts. I have to extend them about a foot from the wall to easily attach cables to the rear connectors. (I am so glad that they extend over 12" and also swivel.) I would also suggest tying a tag with the input number around the cable before attaching them. It is not just fitting a hand behind the tv, it is also seeing where the connectors are and which number they are. Otherwise, your best option is to use a hand mirror and tilting it when attaching cables to a mounted tv.
Soundizer17 likes this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SPKR (GoldenEar): (L/R) Triton Reference; (C) SuperCenter Reference; (LS/RS) SuperSat 50
AVR: Yamaha Aventage RX-A3040 Ext Amp (LCR): Parasound Halo A31
Blu-Ray (4K): Oppo UDP-203 TV: Sony xbr75z9d; Sony xbr65z9d
post #5627 of 6403 Old 07-14-2019, 12:41 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 174
So I've begun to notice some minor uniformity issues on my 75Z9F during quick pans as well as findable (though it takes some looking) in static bright white or dim gray screens. On grays and whites it manifests as very slightly darker lines, both vertical and horizontal. (And for some reason, on bright white, if I really look, I can see a vertical as well as horizontal broad band that almost appears slightly more orange in tone). I think these issues are fairly minor, but it's one of those things that once you notice it, you (or I at least) tend to subconsciously look for it, so I'm going to have to work to train my brain to not worry about these things and just enjoy the display. It's only really noticeable on rare occasions in certain bright content (first noticed it during a quick upward sky pan on an episode of Voltron, but I do watch a lot of anime, etc.). I think I'm likely seeing a bit of the FALD grid as it's both horizontal and vertical and happens during panning either way on different areas of the screen. I'm surprised I didn't notice it up until a couple days ago, as I did a few quick tests shortly after getting the set and didn't see it (I did keep the tests brief so as not to focus on finding issues, however), so I hope it's not something that will progress. The display is still excellent overall, and I don't feel like it's bad enough (I've seen uniformity examples far, far worse) to warrant trying to exchange with Sony for what could be a worse panel. I thought I probably should mention it here, though.
post #5628 of 6403 Old 07-14-2019, 06:53 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgupta View Post
So I've begun to notice some minor uniformity issues on my 75Z9F during quick pans as well as findable (though it takes some looking) in static bright white or dim gray screens. On grays and whites it manifests as very slightly darker lines, both vertical and horizontal. (And for some reason, on bright white, if I really look, I can see a vertical as well as horizontal broad band that almost appears slightly more orange in tone). I think these issues are fairly minor, but it's one of those things that once you notice it, you (or I at least) tend to subconsciously look for it, so I'm going to have to work to train my brain to not worry about these things and just enjoy the display. It's only really noticeable on rare occasions in certain bright content (first noticed it during a quick upward sky pan on an episode of Voltron, but I do watch a lot of anime, etc.). I think I'm likely seeing a bit of the FALD grid as it's both horizontal and vertical and happens during panning either way on different areas of the screen. I'm surprised I didn't notice it up until a couple days ago, as I did a few quick tests shortly after getting the set and didn't see it (I did keep the tests brief so as not to focus on finding issues, however), so I hope it's not something that will progress. The display is still excellent overall, and I don't feel like it's bad enough (I've seen uniformity examples far, far worse) to warrant trying to exchange with Sony for what could be a worse panel. I thought I probably should mention it here, though.

There is definitely some wider tolerance of uniformity on Sony’s end than I anticipated on this model. I’ve seen one 75 Z9F sample was that entirely unacceptable but 2 that were outstanding. Try a soft, front panel wipe with a microfiber cloth. It does help sometimes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

post #5629 of 6403 Old 07-14-2019, 07:15 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

I ran autocal yesterday. Grayscale dE is .25. Overall color checker at .55 which combines gamut and, grayscale, ABL, AWL and a cross-section of other color values. As an fyi to those that don’t calibrate, out of the box values are under the original tolerance calibrators use to shoot for so don’t be overly dismayed if you don’t calibrate. There are significant measured improvement calibrating. How many of those improvements are perceptual is debatable.

post #5630 of 6403 Old 07-14-2019, 09:17 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
There is definitely some wider tolerance of uniformity on Sony’s end than I anticipated on this model. I’ve seen one 75 Z9F sample was that entirely unacceptable but 2 that were outstanding. Try a soft, front panel wipe with a microfiber cloth. It does help sometimes.

Thanks for the feedback. I did try a light pass with a microfiber cloth as well as a slightly firmer pass (enough to leave a very short-lived color trail), but obviously I don't want to overdo it or apply too much pressure. It definitely didn't make it any worse and might have slightly improved it (it's hard to say for sure), but it's still there to some degree.

All that said, I want to emphasize this is NOT something seen in all content all the time. It tends to be whites/grays or things like clouds and fast pans and is pretty minor, but enough to be mildly distracting or noticed if you specifically look for it. I honestly don't feel like it's bad enough to warrant trying to get Sony to replace it though. I just feel like the dice roll probably isn't worth it. The only thing that puzzles me is why I didn't notice it prior to a few days ago, but I'm hoping to just work on not looking for it. The picture is absolutely excellent aside from it.
post #5631 of 6403 Old 07-14-2019, 09:27 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback. I did try a light pass with a microfiber cloth as well as a slightly firmer pass (enough to leave a very short-lived color trail), but obviously I don't want to overdo it or apply too much pressure. It definitely didn't make it any worse and might have slightly improved it (it's hard to say for sure), but it's still there to some degree.

All that said, I want to emphasize this is NOT something seen in all content all the time. It tends to be whites/grays or things like clouds and fast pans and is pretty minor, but enough to be mildly distracting or noticed if you specifically look for it. I honestly don't feel like it's bad enough to warrant trying to get Sony to replace it though. I just feel like the dice roll probably isn't worth it. The only thing that puzzles me is why I didn't notice it prior to a few days ago, but I'm hoping to just work on not looking for it. The picture is absolutely excellent aside from it.

If it’s minor and only noticeable rarely, I’d live with it. It’s doubtful you’ll get better than “rarely”.

sgupta likes this.

post #5632 of 6403 Old 07-14-2019, 02:33 PM
Advanced Member

What is the 65inch price currently in USA?
post #5633 of 6403 Old 07-14-2019, 05:34 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
If it’s minor and only noticeable rarely, I’d live with it. It’s doubtful you’ll get better than “rarely”.

Good to know. I think it might be a touch more noticeable than any DSE on my old 65" OLED, but of course the burn-in I was developing on that was a lot worse than just DSE (as were the audio problems, HDCP problems, and other issues I had since it was a fairly early 4K set). Also, I'm sure the size upgrade makes it a bit easier to see as well. So yeah, given I can't see it in most content, I think I'm just going to not worry about it, especially since you've reinforced it's not that unusual for these sets and it doesn't sound too bad to you. I just wanted people to be aware there can be some depending on panel. Still no regrets for my purchase, and I'm hoping this will last me until 12-bit MicroLED 8K panels w/ HDMI 2.1, all the strengths of LCD AND OLED, perfect uniformity, and all the bells and whistles (Hey, that's probably a VERY impractical dream, but a guy can hope, right?) =oP
Hankbravo81 likes this.
post #5634 of 6403 Old 07-19-2019, 11:22 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
What is the 65inch price currently in USA?
www.sony.com

Sony MASTER Series | harman/kardon AVR | Klipsch Reference Premiere | KEF UniQ | PlayStation | Mohu Leaf | hue Play | MediaLight | logitech Harmony | CyberPower PFC UPS

Last edited by p3trol_h3ad; 07-19-2019 at 11:27 AM.
post #5635 of 6403 Old 07-19-2019, 11:23 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Good to know. I think it might be a touch more noticeable than any DSE on my old 65" OLED, but of course the burn-in I was developing on that was a lot worse than just DSE (as were the audio problems, HDCP problems, and other issues I had since it was a fairly early 4K set). Also, I'm sure the size upgrade makes it a bit easier to see as well. So yeah, given I can't see it in most content, I think I'm just going to not worry about it, especially since you've reinforced it's not that unusual for these sets and it doesn't sound too bad to you. I just wanted people to be aware there can be some depending on panel. Still no regrets for my purchase, and I'm hoping this will last me until 12-bit MicroLED 8K panels w/ HDMI 2.1, all the strengths of LCD AND OLED, perfect uniformity, and all the bells and whistles (Hey, that's probably a VERY impractical dream, but a guy can hope, right?) =oP
Sorry to hear about your issues. Hopefully it's something you've just noticed, and it isn't getting worse!

I opted for the 5 year Geek Squad warranty on my set, and you better believe I'll be busting their balls if I ever find anything more than the one or two dead pixels I found when I unboxed her (I'm reasonable, 2 dead pixels on a 4K screen is nothing).
sgupta likes this.

post #5636 of 6403 Old 07-20-2019, 01:51 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3trol_h3ad View Post
Sorry to hear about your issues. Hopefully it's something you've just noticed, and it isn't getting worse!

I opted for the 5 year Geek Squad warranty on my set, and you better believe I'll be busting their balls if I ever find anything more than the one or two dead pixels I found when I unboxed her (I'm reasonable, 2 dead pixels on a 4K screen is nothing).
I look at it more as a technology flaw than an issue - not all panels (especially FALD ones) are going to have perfect uniformity as we're just not there yet. (I'd go so far as to say most don't, but I recommend not trying to notice it.) =oP

I *almost* went with that GeekSquad warranty myself but in the end decided not to. (I upgrade technologies somewhat frequently, so I decided the risk vs. putting it towards a new TV in the future was probably worth it to me, as there's a good chance in 2-3 years I'll want to consider an upgrade). I hope I don't regret that. But no, it's not getting worse so far, though I am paying attention to it, and it's mainly only noticeable during one particular type of content: animated content with clouds roughly panning vertically and to some degree horizontally. The rest of the time in the majority of content, it's prettymuch unnoticeable unless I really, really look. And I still think the uniformity here is pretty good, just not quite as good as my previous OLED (but it beats the pants off the OLED in most other regards, especially HDR). I've seen reviews of Samsung units where DSE is worse as well. I haven't noticed any dead pixels on my set, but I also have tried very hard not to look for those. =oP In short, I'm just going to enjoy what this TV does exceptionally well and try not to worry about the minor flaws (of which there are no TV's that don't have a few of them). =) Appreciate the kind words, though. If it gets worse before the 1-year is out, I'll definitely contact Sony, but as of right now, I think this is likely within normal variance.
post #5637 of 6403 Old 07-26-2019, 10:02 AM
Advanced Member

I totally agree re. the GS warranty. Normally I never go for extended warranties, but I purchased my set open-box which not only necessitated the need for a good warranty (in my eyes), but the lower price on the TV also significantly reduced the price for the warranty, so... yeah.

Ugh... we just moved (I say just, but it's been a month now!) and I haven't even gotten to watch my new TV in forever it seems! I miss it ha. Busy busy.. gotta get on that media room! There's such a difference now that I have all of this AV gear, AVR, speakers, tons of wiring, etc... when I was younger it was literally JUST the TV so of course it was the first thing setup after a move ha. Now it's so complex that it's further down the list of priorities.

post #5638 of 6403 Old 07-28-2019, 04:01 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 3
I’ve had my 65” Z9F since the beginning of February and I have zero issue or complaints. Uniformity, color, brightness and contrast are all top notch. Plus Sony’s motion control processing is second to none! I’m also a big gamer and not having to worry about screen burn in/retention is a relief! My 10yo Daughter also games and she’s been known to leave the image paused or tv shows paused and leave it that way for hours on end.

I know the biggest complaint has been the contrast but while it is noticeably worse/brighter than other segment LEDs and technology such as OLED, the pros far out way this one con and it really is only one con. I noticed the contrast issue the first few weeks of use but I honestly believe it was noticed because I had just had an OLED in the house which has a near perfect contrast ratio. I also believe it was more noticeable because I was already expecting/looking for it due to all the negative reviews I had read about the issue. Now, even when looking for it, I don't notice it much at all. Plus there are enough settings on the TV that you can further tweak to tour eyes desire.

This TV replaced a Sony 55” XBR HX929 which was gorgeous and had served me well for 6yrs or so. That TV moved to the master bedroom.
I had already made my mind up on and OLED when doing my research. I have been with Sony for years and the last time I tried another brand i.e. Samsung, I was less than impressed and thus went back to Sony. Well, I was looking at the Sony 65” A8F OLED but after watching the RTings and other reviews, I decided to try my luck at LG 65” C8. Got it home and on the wall and it not only looked sexy because of how thin it’s design was but the picture was gorgeous! Blacks were so black! Plus the remote with its pointer operation and the overall GUI were super cool. However upon watching Ready Player One and a few other 4K movies, I was surprised at the jerky/stutter motion handling. I couldn’t get past the slow panning shots being jerky. I made the hard decision of returning it and trust me it was hard because the image otherwise was perfection!

The next TV option was the outgoing Sony 65” Z9D. I opted to go back to Sony and LED tech because of the brightness, lack of image retention concern and the proven Sony motion handling. Plus the reviews on the Z9D were unanimously great with the one exception being inconsistent screen uniformity! Got the TV home and on the wall and the one consistent issue anyone ever mentioned appeared. The dreaded uniformity issue. There were 2 very noticeable vertical lines going up the full height of the TV. The image quality (minus the uniformity issue), brightness and motion handling were perfect. I watched multiple sources at many different levels of video quality and the issue was still so bad I just couldn’t get past it. I knew if I kept it I’d just be settling and ultimately would be driven nuts since the issue would always be noticeable. The decision to swap out was made once again.

Since I loved the TV, I went back to BB for an even swap. I figured I’d take my chance with the display lottery again. As luck would have it BB was sold out online and in stores. I had purchased one of the last ones available. They offered a swap for the newer Z9F with a $300 discount since the TV I wanted was no longer available. I was concerned due to all the contrast comments I had read and seen in online reviews. But I figured I’d give it a shot. Boy am I glad I did! The TV is perfect!

I just recently added some bias lighting behind TV but not because of contrast because it just looks freakin’ cool! I used the Philips Hue LED strips.

I am one of the few that loves the soap opera effect so please consider that as I list my current settings which are:
Picture Mode: Standard
Auto Picture Mode: off
Brightness: 30
Color: 60
Light Sensor: off

Advanced Setting-

BRIGHTNESS
Brightness: 30
Contrast: 80
Gamma: 0
Black Level: 48
Black Adjust: off
Adv. Contrast Enhancer: off
Auto Local Dimming: High

COLOR
Color: 60
Hue: 0
Color Temperature:
Expert 1

Adv. Color Temperature:
Basic:
R-Gain: Max
G-Gain: Max
B-Gain: Max
R-Bias: -9
G-Bias: 0
B-Bias: -5
Color Gamma Adjustment points: 1
R-Offset: 0
G-Offset: 0
B-Offset: 0

CLARITY
Sharpness: 60
Reality Creation: Auto
Random Noise Reduction: off
Digital Noise Reduction: off
Smooth Gradation: Medium

MOTION
Motionflow: Custom
Smoothness: Max
Clearness: 1
CineMotion: Auto

VIDEO OPTIONS
HDR Mode: Auto
HDMI Video Range: Auto
Color Space: Auto
shoman94, thomasfxlt and hot_dots like this.
post #5639 of 6403 Old 08-02-2019, 01:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 5465 Post(s)
Liked: 3747
Movies Anywhere app is doing DV and Atmos on some titles. HDR and 5.1 for others.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
thomasfxlt likes this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2018 Sony LCD Master Series Calibration Thread
Sony XBR-75Z9F, Vizio M50-E1, Pioneer Kuro 5020, Marantz SR6013, AppleTV-4K, XBox One & (X), NVIDIA SHIELD.v1, FireTV 4K-HDR, HDHR Connects, QNAP 431+
post #5640 of 6403 Old 08-04-2019, 11:19 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoman94 View Post
Movies Anywhere app is doing DV and Atmos on some titles. HDR and 5.1 for others.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Affirmative.

shoman94 likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page