Sony - December 2019 update
XBR Z9G series
XBR A9G series
XBR X950G series
XBR X850G series (55/65/75/85 inches)
XBR Z9F series
XBR A9F series
New features and changes:
Adds Support for Apple AirPlay and Apple Homekit.
- With Apple AirPlay, you can stream movies, music, games, and photos to your TV right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac computer.
Integrated Dolby Atmos support through the TV's built-in speakers.
- In addition, Sound mode compatible models will switch to Dolby Audio automatically so that you can enjoy Dolby Atmos content.
Pass through mode is added and allows the output of compressed audio to a home theater or soundbar.
Only 2018 models:
The Video, Album, and Music apps are combined with the Media Player app.
- Videos, photos, and music can now be viewed as a list in the Media Player app.
Adds support for High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) 100/120Hz format for USB video playback.
Only 2019 models:
Small screen for TV viewing on program guide
- While in the program guide, a small screen appears in the upper right corner to display the program you are watching
Illumination LED behavior when "Ok Google" is detected (except for XBR X850G/X855G/X857G models).
- The illumination LED blinks yellow if you say "Ok Google" when your TV is turned on or in standby mode.