Official LG 86UK7570PUB 4K TV Owners Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 14 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 84Likes

post #391 of 882 Old 11-30-2018, 02:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
Liked: 91
[quote=VA_DaveB;57193686][QUOTE=ffactoryxx;57192156]I am wondering the same if I should get this or the 82 in Samsung.

How bright is this TV guide in terms of nits? It's going on a large wall with 11 ft ceilings shown here in the family room.
Quote:

That room looks to be huge - maybe 40 feet across to the back of the dining area with a severe angle to the kitchen which might make an IPS panel a good idea. So get the biggest screen, either the 86" LG or 85" Sony. Rtings measured the LG's real scene brightness at around 300 nits for both SDR and HDR. That brightness level is fine for SDR, not that good for HDR, but the LG doesn't have local dimming so HDR will not be very good anyway. The 82" Samsung is an edge-lit VA panel and the local dimming isn't very good and can't be turned off, so HDR should be better but not great. To get good HDR performance, you would need to spend $5K and go for the XBR85X900F which is a VA panel FALD TV. But if you're watching mostly SDR (regular TV and sports) as most people outside of the forum, local dimming isn't critical, so just decide if you want an IPS panel like the LG 86UK6570 or an VA panel like the Sony XBR85X850F.
I really don't need HDR in the living room. I just want a decent TV for general viewing like Netflix or cable

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #392 of 882 Old 11-30-2018, 03:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 2
My 86UK7570 came yesterday. I was previously planning to buying the 82-inch Samsung until I saw this bigger and cheaper TV.

I have only spent a couple of hours watching random videos and I am very happy with it.

I am not familiar with HDR, local dimming, dolby vision, atmos, etc. I do know that a TV should have good blacks.

I don't have another 4K TV to compare the LG with. I have the 8-year Sharp LC-70LE732U which is 1080P only. I really like my Sharp TV. It is a very good TV but I just want a bigger one. I put the two TVs side by side and I did not expect the LG would be lot bigger than the Sharp but it is.

Comparing picture quality using 1080p videos in YouTube, the LG is better of course - picture is brighter, color is more vivid and objects are clearer. The black is a little better on the LG.

I tried hard to look for bleeding but I did not see any.

So I am really happy with my new LG TV.
jubei951 and Funcyocouch like this.
post #393 of 882 Old 11-30-2018, 03:36 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Hey ultraflexed don’t listen to hiperco. Most of us appreciate your posts and attaching the old posts and commenting on them so we don’t have to look back to find them. I’m new to this and I really appreciate you doing that it saves time. I just purchased this tv after reading comments in this thread. I’m really excited about getting and I know I will be happy with it either way, because I’m not very knowledgeable about local dimming, Dolby vision, Dolby atmos. All of those features will be an upgrade to me either way. I’m upgrading from a 92 inch Mitsubishi DLP. I had to look on YouTube to understand most of what you guys were talking talking with the local dimming, Dolby vision, Dolby atmos, etc.... Thanks to everyone who posts I will continue to read all of them.
ultraflexed likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #394 of 882 Old 11-30-2018, 03:55 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraflexed View Post
You said you not fully satisfied with the black levels, how do they look?
I think my issue is with light bleed or with backlighting. Perhaps a bad panel, or maybe this is just as good as it gets. I posted a gif in an earlier comment. In both top corners it looks grey-ish. The issue is much less noticeable, if at all, when there is any bright content on the screen, but in a dark scene, like a fade-out / fade-in it looks bad. I was watching UHD Blu-ray movie and between 2 dark scenes there was fade transition. For just a moment in the middle of the 2 scenes the screen was totally black (no image), but right before that moment and right after that moment it looked like the sun was rising on both corners of my TV.

Any vivid color content, like say cable news, sports, or a nature show, and the black levels looks great.
post #395 of 882 Old 11-30-2018, 04:16 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteadyReady View Post
Hey ultraflexed don’t listen to hiperco. Most of us appreciate your posts and attaching the old posts and commenting on them so we don’t have to look back to find them. I’m new to this and I really appreciate you doing that it saves time.
As you are new here I will go easy on you (and welcome by the way ) Reposting only serves to clog the thread, making more stuff for future readers to have to scroll through. And those reposts are already back several pages, should we repost every review after every few posts?? (Of course not!) (I would object less if the posts were linked instead of copied. And also if there were links to those opinions of those less than satisfied, so that a more balanced opinion can be provided.)

Compared to other sets in this price range this set does not get very bright, it has poor black levels, and poor black uniformity. For the size it is not a bad value, but one must be willing to accept its shortcomings.
post #396 of 882 Old 11-30-2018, 04:20 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 17
I understand that local dimming will help the blacks/dark scenes. However, what about bright whites? For example when I compared the Sony X850 to the x950 that was side by side, the bright white of the SONY logo on a black background was MUCH brighter on the x950. Also the reds and yellow were more bright. They had the exact same scenes on the two TV's. To be honest my eyes were drawn to the Logo so much that I now realize I stupidly forgot to pay attention to the quality of the blacks on the screens. Course it was a store and not a basement with the lights out.

Is it possible that they set up the TV's on purpose that way so that it wouldn't be shown that a lesser model was as good as the better model? They had all the Sony brands together in one section. Could the lesser model be calibrated to look as bright as the better model? Again, as I mentioned before, all the scenes were nice and bright. Only on a Samsung in another area did they show dark scenes like from Game of Thrones or something so I didn't really notice a whole lot of difference in the dark areas between the 850 and the 950... Mostly on the brightness of the bright colors.

Living Room: (5.1) Def Tech XTR-50 (L/C/R) Def Tech XTR-20BP (SL/SR) Klipsch Sub 10 Sony STR-DH740 AVR Rm Sz 15.5'W x 17.5'D
Basement: (7.2.4) KEF Q700 (L/R) KEF Q600c (C) KEF Q100 (SL/BL/SR/BR) Speakercraft Aim8 Three Older Series (Ceiling Atmos)
VTF-3 MK5 HP (Subs) Rm Sz 14'W x 45'D
post #397 of 882 Old 11-30-2018, 05:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1510 Post(s)
Liked: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by little_trader View Post
I understand that local dimming will help the blacks/dark scenes. However, what about bright whites? For example when I compared the Sony X850 to the x950 that was side by side, the bright white of the SONY logo on a black background was MUCH brighter on the x950. Also the reds and yellow were more bright. They had the exact same scenes on the two TV's. To be honest my eyes were drawn to the Logo so much that I now realize I stupidly forgot to pay attention to the quality of the blacks on the screens. Course it was a store and not a basement with the lights out.

Is it possible that they set up the TV's on purpose that way so that it wouldn't be shown that a lesser model was as good as the better model? They had all the Sony brands together in one section. Could the lesser model be calibrated to look as bright as the better model? Again, as I mentioned before, all the scenes were nice and bright. Only on a Samsung in another area did they show dark scenes like from Game of Thrones or something so I didn't really notice a whole lot of difference in the dark areas between the 850 and the 950... Mostly on the brightness of the bright colors.
Having FALD will make HDR white highlights brighter, not an entire white scene. I don't know what you mean by 950, in the 85" size there is the 850F, a VA panel without local dimming, and the 900F, a VA panel with FALD. Sony does not make a 950. Since both the 85" 850F and 900F are direct lit TRILUMINOS VA panels, both will have very deep blacks, while IPS panels such as used by LG will have grayish blacks. The 900F has the better X1 Extreme processor, X-Motion Clarity motion enhancer, and X-tended Dynamic Range PRO contrast enhancer. It is probable that the 900F will have a brighter display then the 850F due to the need for near 1,000 nit HDR peak highlights. But you will not need that extra degree of brightness for the entire screen. As far as colors go, there's no certainty that the two TVs were calibrated the same.
post #398 of 882 Old 11-30-2018, 06:35 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA_DaveB View Post
Having FALD will make HDR white highlights brighter, not an entire white scene. I don't know what you mean by 950, in the 85" size there is the 850F, a VA panel without local dimming, and the 900F, a VA panel with FALD. Sony does not make a 950. Since both the 85" 850F and 900F are direct lit TRILUMINOS VA panels, both will have very deep blacks, while IPS panels such as used by LG will have grayish blacks. The 900F has the better X1 Extreme processor, X-Motion Clarity motion enhancer, and X-tended Dynamic Range PRO contrast enhancer. It is probable that the 900F will have a brighter display then the 850F due to the need for near 1,000 nit HDR peak highlights. But you will not need that extra degree of brightness for the entire screen. As far as colors go, there's no certainty that the two TVs were calibrated the same.

Yes, I meant the 900f, not 950f

Living Room: (5.1) Def Tech XTR-50 (L/C/R) Def Tech XTR-20BP (SL/SR) Klipsch Sub 10 Sony STR-DH740 AVR Rm Sz 15.5'W x 17.5'D
Basement: (7.2.4) KEF Q700 (L/R) KEF Q600c (C) KEF Q100 (SL/BL/SR/BR) Speakercraft Aim8 Three Older Series (Ceiling Atmos)
VTF-3 MK5 HP (Subs) Rm Sz 14'W x 45'D
post #399 of 882 Old 11-30-2018, 07:21 PM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Slightly off-topic, but related to me trying to test this TV.

Is there a real difference between running apps like Netflix and Amazon via the built-in LG apps versus my AppleTV? I know I can setup different picture setting for each input, but I'm asking specifically about the source material. Anyone have any knowledge about this?
Funcyocouch likes this.
post #400 of 882 Old 11-30-2018, 08:16 PM

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Looks like Costco updated their documentation.
post #401 of 882 Old 11-30-2018, 09:52 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiddo View Post

Is there a real difference between running apps like Netflix and Amazon via the built-in LG apps versus my AppleTV? I know I can setup different picture setting for each input, but I'm asking specifically about the source material. Anyone have any knowledge about this?
Yes, the in tv app "VUDU" Is the only app that will allow you too, run dolby vision and atmos on movies, apple tv can't do both and neither can most streaming devices
post #402 of 882 Old 11-30-2018, 10:59 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Pulled the triggefu on this TV

Hello Everyone, first of all lots of good comments and seems the group has good core knowledge on TVs and videos in general and are respectful of others :-) Like many on this post I am replacing 10 YO old Samsung which was top of line at that time. I would agree with many that specs are very loose and the LGs marketing dept got ahead on the specs.

I work in the film and video creation industry and having this TV support Dolby Vision and Atmos is a big deal as those specs are demanding on delivery of a quality experience for the consumers. Since this TV is new with very early versions of filmware, I would expect continued improvements with the firmware for quality and optimation for video quality and performance as long as there are cpu resources available.

My decision was based on getting most bang for the buck with the help of comments coming from this group on the video quality. If the comments were negative vs price pt/size of screen I would have opted for 75” Sony 900f, 75” Vizio P serious or 82” Samsung NU8000 keeping to my $3k budget,

The purchasing was easy no risk knowing Costco return policy and seems this group could influence LG/Costco on improving quality of the TV w better firmware.

I would like to thank everyone for sharing ideas and comments that’s made it easier for me to buy wihtnout first looking and comparing video quality on different TVs.

Please keep ideas and comments coming as they could help direct LG on the next firmwares.
ultraflexed likes this.
post #403 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 05:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 723 Post(s)
Liked: 238
Quote:

I know in the recent past the Apple TV 4k has had issues with accurate color reproduction. Im not sure if this has changed with firmware updates
post #404 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 07:39 AM

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Sorry I don't have any pics guys. Barely unpacked this tv yesterday and haven't updated firmware or anything.

First I have to admit that I think the image quality is great. The blacks are pretty good too.

Since this guy is going on a wall I just have it on its feet now sitting on the floor.

Viewing angles are important with this tv. Vertical angles that is. The minute I stood up and viewed this tv from a height looking down. I started seeing the grays. From above and at and angle, whichever corner was opposite me began to be washed out.

I got my head near the floor to get an idea of angle looking up at similar effects begin to happen.

But when viewed head on the blacks were great. Or at an angle
From that height they were great too.

Only thing I watched was 4K YouTube and some Netflix.

Lg officially announced no local dimming on their website under questions.

Still makes me mad and I still want some sort of compensation beyond a weak apology

But I am happy with the tv and not sure I want to go through a lot of trouble and waiting for a couple hundred bucks
akiddo and ultraflexed like this.
post #405 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lytalbayre View Post
Assuming lgindia is telling the truth....

I am going to call Costco tomorrow and see if they can offer me something to keep this tv. Everyone who bought it while the incorrect spec was listed is a victim of fraud and Costco needs to make it right.
Please let us know how that goes.
ultraflexed likes this.
post #406 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 11:14 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Maybe it’s because I’m retired and getting up there in age, but I would recommend against using verbiage like fraud. I do think mistakes have been made, but I doubt they’ve been intentional. Though unfortunate, it is COSTCO who is going to be held accountable, if you are unhappy. I doubt anyone here is really interested in taking up leagal action. If you are unhappy with your set, we know COSTCO will take it back without question. If personal property has suffered damaged caused by the TV purchase (delivery damage, unnecessary installation expenses, etc.) I have no doubt COSTCO will make you whole. But I think it’s unreasonable to expect COSTCO to make monetary adjustments because of inconvenience, high expectations, unexpected errors stemming from the manufacturer. But I will say, it doesn’t hurt to ask. Personally, I’m thankful for having COSTCO. Let me mention a short story regarding an experience I had with COSTCO. Some years ago, I bought quite a number of bottles of quality vodka for clients and friends. It was some fantastic price, like $16.00 a bottle. Before going home, I distributed all of them as Christmas gifts. I looked like a generous king amongst friends and clients. However, when I got home, my wife wondered why I had spent a large sum of money at COSTCO, when I was suppose to just buy eggs. Looking at the receipt I realized I was charged three times what I had expected. I rushed straight back to COSTO and found the manager. Apparently, the pallet of gin I pulled from was located under the wrong item description. The manager was aware that I was unable to return my purchases, since they had already been distributed as Christmas gifts. So, he apologized for the mistake, and refunded the entire difference in cash. He never once told me It was my fault for not paying attention to the item description. I was so very grateful. That was just one of many positive experiences I’ve had with COSTO over the years.
post #407 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 11:31 AM

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by CostcoJohn View Post
Maybe it’s because I’m retired and getting up there in age, but I would recommend against using verbiage like fraud. I do think mistakes have been made, but I doubt they’ve been intentional. Though unfortunate, it is COSTCO who is going to be held accountable, if you are unhappy. I doubt anyone here is really interested in taking up leagal action. If you are unhappy with your set, we know COSTCO will take it back without question. If personal property has suffered damaged caused by the TV purchase (delivery damage, unnecessary installation expenses, etc.) I have no doubt COSTCO will make you whole. But I think it’s unreasonable to expect COSTCO to make monetary adjustments because of inconvenience, high expectations, unexpected errors stemming from the manufacturer. But I will say, it doesn’t hurt to ask. Personally, I’m thankful for having COSTCO. Let me mention a short story regarding an experience I had with COSTCO. Some years ago, I bought quite a number of bottles of quality vodka for clients and friends. It was some fantastic price, like $16.00 a bottle. Before going home, I distributed all of them as Christmas gifts. I looked like a generous king amongst friends and clients. However, when I got home, my wife wondered why I had spent a large sum of money at COSTCO, when I was suppose to just buy eggs. Looking at the receipt I realized I was charged three times what I had expected. I rushed straight back to COSTO and found the manager. Apparently, the pallet of gin I pulled from was located under the wrong item description. The manager was aware that I was unable to return my purchases, since they had already been distributed as Christmas gifts. So, he apologized for the mistake, and refunded the entire difference in cash. He never once told me It was my fault for not paying attention to the item description. I was so very grateful. That was just one of many positive experiences I’ve had with COSTO over the years.
I certainly do not blame Costco, but they are the reseller and are accountable. You are more forgiving than me for a mistake that would make people think an item was more than what it is and to pay more than they normally would.

Would you be happy with a phone that was supposed to have some valuable feature and it wound up not having it.... or a car that was supposed to have a powerful engine and didn't? Would you just accept an apology?

We aren't talking about something trivial imho. Local dimming Is a feature that costs money and requires technology and if it is included would indicate a step up in tech and performance.

I have a hard time believing a manufacturer would mistakenly include this. It's such an important and valuable feature, unlike some software enhancements or marketing speak.

I still think it was deliberate or unbelievably negligent and they owe their customers.

All that being said, I'm not sure I want to hassle with a return. But I'm not completely satisfied either.
post #408 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 12:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I have a hard time believing a manufacturer would mistakenly include this. It's such an important and valuable feature, unlike some software enhancements or marketing speak.

I still think it was deliberate or unbelievably negligent and they owe their customers.
Since LG originally listed local dimming combined with direct lit on their online specs, Costco was only repeating what the manufacturer claimed. So the fault lies (pun intended) with LG. All Costco has to do is offer you a return, and since everyone who made the purchase is still within the return window, that is already the case. Costco is not responsible for bogus claims by a manufacturer. So if you feel the need, just return it. I never believed it had FALD just based on the part number (7 series, not 9 series), but always thought it seemed like a great value anyway.
post #409 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 01:44 PM

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Completely random post, but just returned from Costco. The Vizio 75" p series looked really good. The LG C8 is just amazing to look at. The LGsk8000 had very good color and brightness.
post #410 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 02:20 PM

Quote:

I’ll be receiving mine in about a week and hoping to go all native app with my set up while taking advantage of the Dolby Vision & Atmos features. Looking to also pick up the LG SK9 soundbar + sub from Costco (then maybe add the SPK8-S if I need more sound). Has anyone else set up this combo?

There is a lot of content on Netflix and not much on Amazon Prime Video (just Jack Ryan) with both Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. Like ultraflexed mentioned, VUDU movies show great on my UN65KS8000 so I’m sure all that Dolby Vision & Atmos will play amazing on our new 86UK7570PUB. Are there other apps out there I should consider to fully exploit this set’s features?
post #411 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 02:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

How bright is this versus the Samsung 82 in Mu?

How bright is this vs the 6300 model from Best Buy

post #412 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 03:15 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffactoryxx View Post

That version doesnt have ultra luminance or Dolby vision or atmos
post #413 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 03:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraflexed View Post
That version doesnt have ultra luminance or Dolby vision or atmos
The LG UK6300 is also one of those "fake 4K RGBW" pixel structure panels that replaces color (RGB) subpixels in alternate pixels with white subpixels causing details to lose sharpness.
post #414 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 03:29 PM

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
I certainly do not blame Costco, but they are the reseller and are accountable. You are more forgiving than me for a mistake that would make people think an item was more than what it is and to pay more than they normally would.

Would you be happy with a phone that was supposed to have some valuable feature and it wound up not having it.... or a car that was supposed to have a powerful engine and didn't? Would you just accept an apology?

We aren't talking about something trivial imho. Local dimming Is a feature that costs money and requires technology and if it is included would indicate a step up in tech and performance.

All that being said, I'm not sure I want to hassle with a return. But I'm not completely satisfied either.
Legally, everyone in the selling chain is accountable for the misrepresentation (Costco and LG). It doesn't matter how it happened or why.

That said, all you are owed is your money back, in exchange for the TV in like new condition. Arguably, you could also be owed the cost of someone coming by to pick it up.

It is all about what is reasonable in the industry. Do marketing mistakes happen where features are advertised and it turns out it was wrong? Yes. Was this fixed in a reasonable amount of time? I would say so.

What do you want damages for anyways? Pain and suffering? Emotional distress? Loss of consortium?

MAYBE you could argue for punitive damages to teach Costoco and LG a lesson. This may work if there is a pattern of LG and or Costoco making this type of mistake time and time again without taking reasonable steps to remediate and prevent. Good luck.

Sony XBR 85 900F
Sony STR DN1080
TI 85 Calculator with Snake
post #415 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 03:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
The LG UK6300 is also one of those "fake 4K RGBW" pixel structure panels that replaces color (RGB) subpixels in alternate pixels with white subpixels causing details to lose sharpness.
So it's a little brighter?

post #416 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 05:36 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
So it's a little brighter?

No it's a fairly dim TV. The idea supposedly was that the white sub pixel would provide brightness using less power. But what it really does is replace a significant number of the color sub pixels, reducing the 4K resolution to closer to 3K while tanking the color volume. So native 4K doesn't look native at all and comes with artifacts. You should avoid these low end LGs and only look at those with real 4K IPS panels such as the UK6570, UK7570, UK7700, SK8000, SK8070, SK9000 and SK9500 models. Also, be aware that the 70" UK6570 has a VA panel.
post #417 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 05:51 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
No it's a fairly dim TV. The idea supposedly was that the white sub pixel would provide brightness using less power. But what it really does is replace a significant number of the color sub pixels, reducing the 4K resolution to closer to 3K while tanking the color volume. So native 4K doesn't look native at all and comes with artifacts. You should avoid these low end LGs and only look at those with real 4K IPS panels such as the UK6570, UK7570, UK7700, SK8000, SK8070, SK9000 and SK9500 models. Also, be aware that the 70" UK6570 has a VA panel.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
That's incorrect. Not sure on the others but the 6570 series is RGB not RGBW and I would hope the 7570 to be the same. Check LG's site confirms this is the case.
As a side note and for an edit, I contacted LG before my purchase and had them double check that it was RGB .

Last edited by Cruzin; 12-01-2018 at 06:31 PM.
post #418 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 06:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzin View Post
That's incorrect. Not sure on the others but the 6570 series is RGB not RGBW and I would hope the 7570 to be the same. Check LG's site confirms this is the case.
You need to read more carefully - please reread the section above in red. I said to look at everything from the 6570 up because they're real 4K panels, not RGBW. Only the UK6300 is RGBW.
post #419 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 07:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I'm sorry I meant this Costco Version is brighter and good vs the Best buy one which is low end?

post #420 of 882 Old 12-01-2018, 07:38 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
You need to read more carefully - please reread the section above in red. I said to look at everything from the 6570 up because they're real 4K panels, not RGBW. Only the UK6300 is RGBW.
You're correct. My apologies. That's what I get for reading quickly on my cell while running errands.. again my apologies .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
86uk7570pub

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page