Win a Samsung 55″ Q7F 4K TV and HW-N650 Soundbar - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 9Likes
  • 1 Post By Daniel Chaves
  • 1 Post By dkfan9
  • 1 Post By imagic
  • 1 Post By BattleAxeVR
  • 2 Post By PUNKem 733
  • 1 Post By EscapeVelocity
  • 1 Post By toddman36
  • 1 Post By imagic
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 Old 11-09-2018, 05:25 AM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger
 
imagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 15,463
Mentioned: 425 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8812 Post(s)
Liked: 15472
Win a Samsung 55″ Q7F 4K TV and HW-N650 Soundbar

Stop wishing and start winning that epic holiday gift with AVS Forum’s ultimate Samsung giveaway. First, you’ll unpack a 55″ Q7F QLED 4K TV—with gripping 4K picture and Quantum Dot Technology that brings a billion colors to life.

Then, you’ll really spoil yourself by pairing it with the Samsung HW-N650 5.1 soundbar featuring innovative Samsung Acoustic Beam technology. Together, they team in perfect harmony to take any streaming, gaming or lounging experience to the next level and make you feel part of the action. Check out the AVS Forum review of this "Top Choice 2018" soundbar.

Enter now and treat yourself to the perfect holiday pairing. This giveaway runs from 11/09/2018 to 12/17/2018.


-----

By entering this contest you agree to receive emails, newsletters and other promotional material from VerticalScope, Samsung, and/or any of their respective affiliates.

To read the rules and regulations governing this giveaway, click here.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum

Last edited by imagic; 12-01-2018 at 03:27 AM.
imagic is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 25 Old 11-09-2018, 09:45 AM
Senior Member
 
jer181's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 414
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Canadians!!!

It would be nice if you could open these contests up to Canadians!


3. ELIGIBILITY: From the time of entry through the final date of prize fulfillment, each contest entrant and selected entrant must be a permanent lawful citizen and resident residing in the 48 lower states of the United States and be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, ALASKA, HAWAII, IN ALL FOREIGN COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
jer181 is offline  
post #3 of 25 Old 11-14-2018, 07:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Daniel Chaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: LA (Valley Village)
Posts: 1,795
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Fingers crossed. ^_^
Blitzdog likes this.

Projector: BenQ w1500 + ES Sable 135" 16:9 Screen AVR: Marantz SR6011 ATMOS/DTSX + Unity 2ch Amp + Darbee 5000s Speakers: Polk Audio TSX550t (FL/FR), CS2 Series II (C), FXiA6 (SL/SR), Monitor40 Series II (RL/RR), TSx110B (Ceiling FL/FR RL/RR) LFE: (2) JL Audio 12" Subs + (2) Dayton 15" Subs + (2) ButtKicker LFE Arrangement: 7.1.4 Source: OPPO UDP-203 4k Bluray Player, Roku 4, HTPC, 2017 nVidia Shield, Hauppauge OTA DVR
Daniel Chaves is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 25 Old 11-15-2018, 08:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,746
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 723 Post(s)
Liked: 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Chaves View Post
Fingers crossed. ^_^
Same here, like always
Blitzdog likes this.
dkfan9 is offline  
post #5 of 25 Old 11-16-2018, 04:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
MidnightWatcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Great White North
Posts: 5,483
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Liked: 153
Canadians can't enter
MidnightWatcher is offline  
post #6 of 25 Old 11-17-2018, 03:06 PM
Senior Member
 
JTH182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cary, IL
Posts: 253
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 21
I can't seem to find who won last month. Why don't they post the winners?
JTH182 is online now  
post #7 of 25 Old 11-17-2018, 04:46 PM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger
 
imagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 15,463
Mentioned: 425 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8812 Post(s)
Liked: 15472
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH182 View Post
I can't seem to find who won last month. Why don't they post the winners?
The winner is posted in the comments of the giveaway threads.
Blitzdog likes this.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
imagic is offline  
post #8 of 25 Old 11-18-2018, 06:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
djc11369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,004
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
Liked: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
By entering this contest you agree to receive emails, newsletters and other promotional material from VerticalScope, Samsung, and/or any of their respective affiliates.
So you have to agree to be spammed to enter contests now? I don't remember this requirement in previous ones. The "and/or any of their respective affiliates" is the most troubling.
djc11369 is offline  
post #9 of 25 Old 11-20-2018, 07:57 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
p5browne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 10,169
Mentioned: 238 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3991 Post(s)
Liked: 3166
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer181 View Post
It would be nice if you could open these contests up to Canadians!


3. ELIGIBILITY: From the time of entry through the final date of prize fulfillment, each contest entrant and selected entrant must be a permanent lawful citizen and resident residing in the 48 lower states of the United States and be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, ALASKA, HAWAII, IN ALL FOREIGN COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Samsung Canada is too cheap!
Remember when, USA purchasers originally got 2 remotes, and we only got one?
To ship to US winners is about $160. To Canada - $500 Plus.

UN65KS9800 - Mine
UN65HU9000 + SEK-3500U / UN75JU7100 / UN55HU7250 with SEK-3500U in UJS9000 Mod Mode / UN40J5200AF / HiSense 40H5507 - Wife's
UN55NU8000 X 2 - my 2 kids families (or should I say adults?)
p5browne is offline  
post #10 of 25 Old 11-20-2018, 05:54 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 868
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
Liked: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightWatcher View Post
Canadians can't enter
Yet Canadians' visits to this site generate ad revenue*, which pays for these lotteries in the first place.

*Unless you use an ad blocker
BattleAxeVR is offline  
post #11 of 25 Old 11-23-2018, 11:32 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
 
p5browne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 10,169
Mentioned: 238 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3991 Post(s)
Liked: 3166
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleAxeVR View Post
Yet Canadians' visits to this site generate ad revenue*, which pays for these lotteries in the first place.

*Unless you use an ad blocker
I think you'll find these are US Sponsors who create the lotteries for Free TVs.

UN65KS9800 - Mine
UN65HU9000 + SEK-3500U / UN75JU7100 / UN55HU7250 with SEK-3500U in UJS9000 Mod Mode / UN40J5200AF / HiSense 40H5507 - Wife's
UN55NU8000 X 2 - my 2 kids families (or should I say adults?)
p5browne is offline  
post #12 of 25 Old 11-23-2018, 12:47 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 868
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
Liked: 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by p5browne View Post
I think you'll find these are US Sponsors who create the lotteries for Free TVs.
Sure, but that doesn't mean Canadian visits to this site don't generate ad revenue for AVS Forum which is how those Free TVs get paid for. It's ok, we're used to it. Canucks are always playing second fiddle to the US market, especially in tech, but we get other significant benefits which more than make up for these losses.
Blitzdog likes this.
BattleAxeVR is offline  
post #13 of 25 Old 11-27-2018, 11:17 PM
Member
 
PUNKem 733's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 89
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 70
I'm here for the 5 O'clock free crack give...what? Not now? Sheez, OK I'm here the TV I guess.
Blitzdog and rcman2 like this.
PUNKem 733 is offline  
post #14 of 25 Old 11-30-2018, 07:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
EscapeVelocity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 6,772
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
Liked: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagic View Post
Stop wishing and start winning that epic holiday gift with AVS Forum’s ultimate Samsung giveaway. First, you’ll unpack a 55″ Q7F QLED 4K TV—with gripping 4K picture and Quantum Dot Technology that brings a billion colors to life.

Then, you’ll really spoil yourself by pairing it with the Samsung HW-N650 5.1 soundbar featuring innovative Samsung Acoustic Beam technology. Together, they team in perfect harmony to take any streaming, gaming or lounging experience to the next level and make you feel part of the action. Check out the AVS Forum review of this "Top Choice 2018" soundbar.

Enter now and treat yourself to the perfect holiday pairing. This giveaway runs from 11/09/2018 to 12/17/2018.


-----

By entering this contest you agree to receive emails, newsletters and other promotional material from VerticalScope, Samsung, and/or any of their respective affiliates.

To read the rules and regulations governing this giveaway, click here.
Win!
Blitzdog likes this.

Epson 8350 / Panasonic AX-200u / Optoma Graywolf 92" / Draper Luma 92"
Samsung 51F8500 / Panasonic P50ST60 / Vizio P502ui-B1E / Sony 50W700B
Sony S790 / Panasonic BDT-220 / Roku 2 XS & Roku 2
Sony NT5 / Samsung F550 / Speakercraft CS3 / Yamaha YAS-105
EscapeVelocity is offline  
post #15 of 25 Old 11-30-2018, 03:08 PM
Member
 
Blitzdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Only about 2 weeks left to get in on this great setup from Samsung.

AVS Forum Marketing Solutions
m. 416-578-0769
e. [email protected]
Blitzdog is offline  
post #16 of 25 Old 11-30-2018, 09:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
toddman36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 1,360
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
Liked: 182
Great contest, fingers crossed!
Blitzdog likes this.
toddman36 is offline  
post #17 of 25 Old 12-05-2018, 07:26 AM
Advanced Member
 
Ishniknork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Posts: 539
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 71
I'm in! Winning this sure would make for a great Christmas.

Ishniknork is offline  
post #18 of 25 Old 12-06-2018, 10:57 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 4
new member. thought id start my membership out on the right foot
tnorton3 is offline  
post #19 of 25 Old 12-06-2018, 05:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bodean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,060
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by djc11369 View Post
So you have to agree to be spammed to enter contests now? I don't remember this requirement in previous ones. The "and/or any of their respective affiliates" is the most troubling.
I answered NO to both those questions in the survey.

Room 1 Samsung Q8FN 75" TV || Denon X2400H Receiver || Triad InWall/4 Satellites || Triad InRoom Silver/4 Satellites || Triad OmniSub 12
Room 2 Sony X900F 65" TV  || Sony HT-X9000F sound bar
Xbox Live : BoDEAN
bodean is online now  
post #20 of 25 Old 12-07-2018, 02:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
djc11369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,004
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
Liked: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodean View Post
I answered NO to both those questions in the survey.
Reread the opening post, the two questions have nothing to do with it. Enter and you agree to it. Of course there's a way around it, create a temporary disposable email address to use for the contest and then delete it after.
djc11369 is offline  
post #21 of 25 Old 12-07-2018, 03:22 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Ice Cold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,067
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
Liked: 74
I enetered. I loved the Q7FN wish all 4K UHD TVs had VRR.
Ice Cold is online now  
post #22 of 25 Old 12-16-2018, 11:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
EscapeVelocity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 6,772
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
Liked: 348
I would like to win this Christmas prize!

Epson 8350 / Panasonic AX-200u / Optoma Graywolf 92" / Draper Luma 92"
Samsung 51F8500 / Panasonic P50ST60 / Vizio P502ui-B1E / Sony 50W700B
Sony S790 / Panasonic BDT-220 / Roku 2 XS & Roku 2
Sony NT5 / Samsung F550 / Speakercraft CS3 / Yamaha YAS-105
EscapeVelocity is offline  
post #23 of 25 Old 12-18-2018, 04:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
kevin j's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Evanston IL
Posts: 3,299
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 366
Who won?

The best way to listen to music is in 5.1 imho.
kevin j is offline  
post #24 of 25 Old 12-19-2018, 10:25 AM - Thread Starter
Mark Henninger
 
imagic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 15,463
Mentioned: 425 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8812 Post(s)
Liked: 15472
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin j View Post
Who won?
And the winner is....

Mark P.

Congratulations, Mark. You've won a nice piece of AV kit.
Blitzdog likes this.

Mark Henninger
Editor, AVS Forum
imagic is offline  
post #25 of 25 Old 12-19-2018, 02:55 PM
Advanced Member
 
Ishniknork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ft. Worth, TX
Posts: 539
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Congrats to Mark P.!!! Hope you have a great Christmas with the new gear!

Ishniknork is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off