2018 Sony XBR-900F owners settings thread - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 277Likes
post #31 of 768 Unread 12-21-2018, 05:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 4
I also want to add I’m tweaking my settings here and there as I watch different content and notice something I don’t like about my settings.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 768 Unread 12-21-2018, 05:46 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
Liked: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerJedi View Post
Thank you to whoever posted my settings here. Just saw this thread today.

Question, I see people posting two different settings in one calibration. Ex: Brightness 11/Max if DV HD.

I’m assuming this is being done automatically correct? Meaning when I am on my HDMI input for my Apple TV and it’s not detecting an HD source and I calibrate it one way it will switch when it detects an HD or DV source if I make adjustments while viewing an HD source?
When HDR is detected and activated it has different values for brightness, contrast extended dynamic range that it stores separate from the SDR picture settings. If you change those settings while in HDR they’ll be saved for HDR and etc. DV has its own profile that loads.

So in my PS4 Pro input I have the settings how they are and when HDR is activated my brightness goes to max and extended dynamic range goes to high and if I had my contrast different it would change too. I believe Auto Local Dimming is another setting that if you change it in HDR mode it’ll stay that way next time you are watching something or playing in HDR.
post #33 of 768 Unread 12-21-2018, 06:14 PM

Yes, I forgot it did that. I just got on my TV and put on MI: Fallout and checked the settings and felt like an idiot. Man I need this Christmas vacation to reset my brain.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 768 Unread 12-21-2018, 06:16 PM

Ok so this is not quite a picture settings question, but audio so if it’s not allowed in this section let me know.

Quick description of my setup. I have my PS4 connected to my Sony x900f tv and a optical cable from the tv to my sound bar. Every so often I get a quick audio drop for a split second during play. This never happened with my Apple TV or BR player. I have my audio set to bitstream Dolby from the PS4. I’ve tried it on other settings and still get this issue. Sometimes it’s only during cut scenes other times it’s during regular gameplay.

I’m assuming it’s the optical cable but I just wanted to see if there was anything else I’m missing.
post #35 of 768 Unread 12-21-2018, 07:16 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Ok so this is not quite a picture settings question, but audio so if it’s not allowed in this section let me know.

Quick description of my setup. I have my PS4 connected to my Sony x900f tv and a optical cable from the tv to my sound bar. Every so often I get a quick audio drop for a split second during play. This never happened with my Apple TV or BR player. I have my audio set to bitstream Dolby from the PS4. I’ve tried it on other settings and still get this issue. Sometimes it’s only during cut scenes other times it’s during regular gameplay.

I’m assuming it’s the optical cable but I just wanted to see if there was anything else I’m missing.
If it doesn’t happen on the other devices I’d suspect the HDMI cable from the PS4. Mine is setup the same way. You could mess around with the PS4 audio settings though.
post #36 of 768 Unread 12-21-2018, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acphydro View Post

If it doesn’t happen on the other devices I’d suspect the HDMI cable from the PS4. Mine is setup the same way. You could mess around with the PS4 audio settings though.
I bought all the cables new when I installed the TV. I hope it’s not that since I’d have to remove the tv to run a new one.

I’ll try flipping an input source and see if it happens.

I also noticed it happening a lot on the Spider-Man game. Maybe a few times in Battlefront.

I’ll flip the cables and also play a different game for a bit to see if it’s the cable. May watch some movies on that and see if it’s the cables and not the PS4 or game.

Thanks for the input.
post #37 of 768 Unread 12-21-2018, 09:33 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 2038 Post(s)
Liked: 1913
Quote:

No big deal posting in this thread, which is meant for settings. But you would probably get more feedback in the main owners thread.

I haven't tested external devices connected to the 900F, but I would question what sound modes the TV is able to pass through. I would also check your soundbar settings. Do you have the option to connect the soundbar to the TV via ARC? If so, I would try that as well.
post #38 of 768 Unread 12-21-2018, 09:36 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralt of Rivia View Post
I purchased a refurbished X900F 75" off Ebay for the actual going price of the 65". The seller has alot of positive feedback and has sold dozens of the 65's. But to my question: Other than the obvious dead-stuck pixel and potential banding issue, what other 900 F series' inherent problems are there? what should I be looking for once I receive it? Thank you, kindly and happy holidays.
You will find more info about this in the main owners thread. This thread is meant for picture settings and discussion of the settings.

To answer your question though, the main concern that owners have reported is blooming. Which can be mitigated by bias lighting and sitting on center, as well as avoiding setting local dimming too high.
post #39 of 768 Unread 12-21-2018, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetAVS View Post

No big deal posting in this thread, which is meant for settings. But you would probably get more feedback in the main owners thread.

I haven't tested external devices connected to the 900F, but I would question what sound modes the TV is able to pass through. I would also check your soundbar settings. Do you have the option to connect the soundbar to the TV via ARC? If so, I would try that as well.
I have a Vizio sound bar with little to no settings adjustments besides bass, treble and balance. Also no HDMI Inputs. I may do some trouble shooting this week and see if it may be the game, console or HDMI cords.
post #40 of 768 Unread 12-21-2018, 10:55 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I have a Vizio sound bar with little to no settings adjustments besides bass, treble and balance. Also no HDMI Inputs. I may do some trouble shooting this week and see if it may be the game, console or HDMI cords.
Been awhile since I set mine up but I’m also using a Vizio soundbar connected via optical. Don’t remember how many options the PS4 has for audio output or what settings the TV has for pass through but I do believe there’s a few you could change on both to try. It’s certainly possible it’s the game though. Have you had it happen any other times while not playing spiderman?

I know the TV has like an Auto1 and Auto2 setting. Perhaps you could try swapping ports with another device as well if you can reach.
post #41 of 768 Unread 12-22-2018, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acphydro View Post

Been awhile since I set mine up but I’m also using a Vizio soundbar connected via optical. Don’t remember how many options the PS4 has for audio output or what settings the TV has for pass through but I do believe there’s a few you could change on both to try. It’s certainly possible it’s the game though. Have you had it happen any other times while not playing spiderman?

I know the TV has like an Auto1 and Auto2 setting. Perhaps you could try swapping ports with another device as well if you can reach.
I’ve noticed it with other games as well, I’m pretty sure. But I’ve been mostly playing Spider-Man lately. And it’s very random and not often it happens. I’ve changed the settings on the PS4 to every option it has.

Today I’m just going to check the connections on the tv and the console as well as my audio settings on the tv as well.
post #42 of 768 Unread 12-22-2018, 06:22 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 1626 Post(s)
Liked: 2234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralt of Rivia View Post
I purchased a refurbished X900F 75" off Ebay for the actual going price of the 65". The seller has alot of positive feedback and has sold dozens of the 65's. But to my question: Other than the obvious dead-stuck pixel and potential banding issue, what other 900 F series' inherent problems are there? what should I be looking for once I receive it? Thank you, kindly and happy holidays.
Please post the questions in this thread

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-l...rice-talk.html

This sony 900 thread is to discussion calibration and tv settings vs a general discussion about the tv
post #43 of 768 Unread 12-22-2018, 09:49 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Im not sure if this question belongs here or the general forum, but since it could be regarding settings I figured I'd try here first. Last night while watching Mission impossible blu ray I noticed in some darker scenes or close up of faces grain. I don't think it was film grain... but maybe noise. Using cinema Pro as a setting minimized this some but it was still present. I first noticed this while watching Ironman on blu ray. Def grain present on the suit when there is a slow close up when on my past set (a 10 year old sony) this was bright sharp and crystal clear. Anyone have any idea what setting could be causing this or a possible remedy. Im watching blu ray on an xbox one.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Adam
post #44 of 768 Unread 12-22-2018, 10:03 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakneck167 View Post
Im not sure if this question belongs here or the general forum, but since it could be regarding settings I figured I'd try here first. Last night while watching Mission impossible blu ray I noticed in some darker scenes or close up of faces grain. I don't think it was film grain... but maybe noise. Using cinema Pro as a setting minimized this some but it was still present. I first noticed this while watching Ironman on blu ray. Def grain present on the suit when there is a slow close up when on my past set (a 10 year old sony) this was bright sharp and crystal clear. Anyone have any idea what setting could be causing this or a possible remedy. Im watching blu ray on an xbox one.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Adam
I'd say that is probably 4K upscaling that you're seeing. 4K is going to magnify any imperfections with SD/HD content.
post #45 of 768 Unread 12-22-2018, 11:09 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 8
I noticed some saying they use "Mastered in 4K" set to on in settings that don't allow it? is there an override I'm unaware of that lets you use it outside of the two cinematic settings?

I actually wish I could use that in custom since I don't get the cinematic settings to look quite how I like. or is it just an error some posted being able to turn that on in non cinematic modes?
post #46 of 768 Unread 12-27-2018, 09:03 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StMichaels View Post
PlanetAVS sounds like a fun weekend. Let us know what settings out of these two you prefer after testing especially for hdr movies. Also let us know the settings you ended up keeping.
I've been using the Flatpanel settings for a few days now and I think I'll stay with them for now. The biggest difference for me at least is that there seems to be less noise/artifacts when watching hockey compared to the Rtngs settings. I haven't noticed anything re 4K HDR yet.

Haven't tried Quantum A's settings yet either.
post #47 of 768 Unread 12-27-2018, 08:56 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Rtings was where I visited initially when I received my 900f. Not only was I disappointed with the settings, but I was fully expecting to have to return the set. I recently tried the Flat Panel settings but I returned to the settings found on YouTube and AVSforum... it seems to be the best for my viewing environment.
post #48 of 768 Unread 12-27-2018, 09:17 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickMo View Post
Rtings was where I visited initially when I received my 900f. Not only was I disappointed with the settings, but I was fully expecting to have to return the set. I recently tried the Flat Panel settings but I returned to the settings found on YouTube and AVSforum... it seems to be the best for my viewing environment.
RickMo - Which settings are you referring to that you went back to from AVS and YouTube? Please list them here.
post #49 of 768 Unread 12-27-2018, 11:48 PM

Check post #11 of this thread. It's my original post.
post #50 of 768 Unread 01-01-2019, 01:40 AM

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by xinunix View Post
For me personally I like the Flatpanels settings on Cinema Pro when I want something a little less punchy than the settings I posted.

I am pretty sure the color settings I use on Standard picture mode posted above came from Quantum Apoth, but I was not a fan of changing the colorspace to BT-2020, I felt like it left skin tones very red so I left that on auto. What I did like about his settings other than the colorspace setting was that it was the first settings I had seen that gave the pop and deep rich colors that I was hoping to get out of this TV.
I just tried that change to BT color. OMGOODNESS! This is the pop I was looking for! I then lowered color from my usual 60-70 to 50-55. Cool or Neutral temp.

This is the "brown skin color" I was looking for! Just pushing some reds both in tint and advanced color wasn't doing it for me.

RTINGS weren't kidding: the presets don't behave the same even if you put them on the same settings.

I kept going back and forth to Cinema Home and Sports; sports looked so amazing to me then I tried lowering black level (forgot real name in menu) by 5-6 and it looked very similar to Sports.

I wish we are able to save our custom sets and place them beside presets.

Thanks for bringing that bt2020 thing.

If I don't keep the Sony, I gotta learn how to activate that on Vizio as I think LG easily gives us the option to.
post #51 of 768 Unread 01-01-2019, 11:56 PM

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubers View Post
I just tried that change to BT color. OMGOODNESS! This is the pop I was looking for! I then lowered color from my usual 60-70 to 50-55. Cool or Neutral temp.

This is the "brown skin color" I was looking for! Just pushing some reds both in tint and advanced color wasn't doing it for me.

RTINGS weren't kidding: the presets don't behave the same even if you put them on the same settings.

I kept going back and forth to Cinema Home and Sports; sports looked so amazing to me then I tried lowering black level (forgot real name in menu) by 5-6 and it looked very similar to Sports.

I wish we are able to save our custom sets and place them beside presets.

Thanks for bringing that bt2020 thing.

If I don't keep the Sony, I gotta learn how to activate that on Vizio as I think LG easily gives us the option to.

I just used the settings from post 11,and they actually look pretty good.With no changes in color profiles.Try what i told you and try them too.If you experiment a bit you will definitely be pleased.I came from a Samsung and that pleases me.Also don't go ips they suck...i cant stand an ips panel after i saw a Va one.Except if you love grey blacks ofc lol
post #52 of 768 Unread 01-02-2019, 07:47 PM

For kicks, I changed the color space to BT-2020 (leaving all other settings as per my Post #11 ) from AUTO and found the faces way too red. Needless to say, the picture did have more pop, but the red was too much. Went back to AUTO setting.
post #53 of 768 Unread 01-03-2019, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanasis Xrisatzas View Post
I just used the settings from post 11,and they actually look pretty good.With no changes in color profiles.Try what i told you and try them too.If you experiment a bit you will definitely be pleased.I came from a Samsung and that pleases me.Also don't go ips they suck...i cant stand an ips panel after i saw a Va one.Except if you love grey blacks ofc lol
I've tried 3 VA panels this holiday season, X900F, 65S4, P55-F1, there's just something off with the red hues specially going off center even by 10 degrees.

Skin looks really wrong in my perception as the skin and brown fur on animals looks so much better on our old IPS panel and my old 2080UX+ monitor.

I actually found that the X900F has better viewing angles at about 45 degrees at least for contrast.

It's honestly weird but the only person who can corroborate with me on this was Thmanx in the Vizio 2018 P thread:

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-l...e-talk-39.html

I ended up moving my older P55-C1 to the man-cave. Funny, I specifically went with the smaller P55-C1 back in the day (because) it had an IPS panel. Sure its blacks weren't as dark as a VA style, but I have a back ground in photo/video work and really appreciated the better color saturation of reds and greens a good IPS display provides like my 27" Apple Thunderbolt display.

Indeed, the colors do different. They look... CORRECT.

A 255 value red is truly RED and not a pastel-ish pink like on a VA. That and the colors hold true edge-to-edge.
Even @ 8ft away from my P65-F1 you can notice a bit of color shift on the edges. Now most people who think a TV is a TV wont care or even notice. They will just expect this color change to be normal. But when you see a good IPS everyday, you learn to appreciate it even if they cant get super inky black.

I mean just look at the iPhone thats in your pocket, IPS colors and viewing angles are just amazing.

My eyes are probably different too since from many years now, I have been sensitive to OLEDs specially with phones since I notice the hard tints usually blue green or yellow green and massive white shifts.

I want to try that X850F and SK9000 and test at home but now very afraid since I read that some stores now hire TRE to automatically ban you in their systems and innocent people who don't do return frauds such as stealing items inside then replacing with rocks or cheaper items can get caught by an algorithm. In fact I'm only interested in testing open boxes. Still, they can flag you for returning unopened items even with receipts!

Maybe it'll take a while to kick in by I am not bothered by the shallow blacks at all. Never have been. Weird color and gamma shifting just snaking my heard around, found that I'm very sensitive to that other than the weird skin or reds of VAs

I
post #54 of 768 Unread 01-03-2019, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickMo View Post
For kicks, I changed the color space to BT-2020 (leaving all other settings as per my Post #11 ) from AUTO and found the faces way too red. Needless to say, the picture did have more pop, but the red was too much. Went back to AUTO setting.

You did go all the way with this lol There are other options like DCI,adobe RGB and even HLG.All 3 look different.
post #55 of 768 Unread 01-03-2019, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubers View Post
I've tried 3 VA panels this holiday season, X900F, 65S4, P55-F1, there's just something off with the red hues specially going off center even by 10 degrees.

Skin looks really wrong in my perception as the skin and brown fur on animals looks so much better on our old IPS panel and my old 2080UX+ monitor.

I actually found that the X900F has better viewing angles at about 45 degrees at least for contrast.

It's honestly weird but the only person who can corroborate with me on this was Thmanx in the Vizio 2018 P thread:

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-l...e-talk-39.html

I ended up moving my older P55-C1 to the man-cave. Funny, I specifically went with the smaller P55-C1 back in the day (because) it had an IPS panel. Sure its blacks weren't as dark as a VA style, but I have a back ground in photo/video work and really appreciated the better color saturation of reds and greens a good IPS display provides like my 27" Apple Thunderbolt display.

Indeed, the colors do different. They look... CORRECT.

A 255 value red is truly RED and not a pastel-ish pink like on a VA. That and the colors hold true edge-to-edge.
Even @ 8ft away from my P65-F1 you can notice a bit of color shift on the edges. Now most people who think a TV is a TV wont care or even notice. They will just expect this color change to be normal. But when you see a good IPS everyday, you learn to appreciate it even if they cant get super inky black.

I mean just look at the iPhone thats in your pocket, IPS colors and viewing angles are just amazing.

My eyes are probably different too since from many years now, I have been sensitive to OLEDs specially with phones since I notice the hard tints usually blue green or yellow green and massive white shifts.

I want to try that X850F and SK9000 and test at home but now very afraid since I read that some stores now hire TRE to automatically ban you in their systems and innocent people who don't do return frauds such as stealing items inside then replacing with rocks or cheaper items can get caught by an algorithm. In fact I'm only interested in testing open boxes. Still, they can flag you for returning unopened items even with receipts!

Maybe it'll take a while to kick in by I am not bothered by the shallow blacks at all. Never have been. Weird color and gamma shifting just snaking my heard around, found that I'm very sensitive to that other than the weird skin or reds of VAs

I

I cant stand how the IPS looks,correct colors or not,they look dull and ugly in my eyes....The Only IPS that looks good is Samsung 43NU7402 that i gave to my mother when i got my TV.I was happy with it in general except from the super annoying IPS glow.Even blacks weren't that bad on this set (worse than this one but tolerable.).Whatever you do DO NOT buy an LG IPS you will definitely regret it...they are the worse in pretty much everything,including uniformity (tried one and the only good it had,was the remote control and LG Os).
tubers likes this.
post #56 of 768 Unread 01-03-2019, 03:35 AM

Quote:
I cant stand how the IPS looks,correct colors or not,they look dull and ugly in my eyes....The Only IPS that looks good is Samsung 43NU7402 that i gave to my mother when i got my TV.I was happy with it in general except from the super annoying IPS glow.Even blacks weren't that bad on this set (worse than this one but tolerable.).Whatever you do DO NOT buy an LG IPS you will definitely regret it...they are the worse in pretty much everything,including uniformity (tried one and the only good it had,was the remote control and LG Os).
Would you happen to know if 2018 LG IPS have global dimming? That's the only thing I am weary of in getting an IPS TV in 2018. I would totally hate that.

As for hating IPS, not surprised. It's the consensus and I understand. I prefer it for now as I'm sensitive to color shifts and even tried the superior viewing angle of the X900F from the Vizio P 2018 and I still was quite saddened by the shifting.

I've actually experienced IPS glow but it's not as bad on our older sets (including monitor), as I was recommended a flicker free 99% srgb acer ips 2 years ago. The IPS glow made it so hard to see dark scenes in games like nights in MGS5. Not an issue with our 7 year old 1080p IPS tv and probably 9 year old 2080UX+ monitor (cost $ 1000 back then?). Has image retention every 5 minutes though.

I honestly also can't bank on any company as far as q.c. goes for panel uniformity. It mostly seems about luck and thus likely to buy from a store. Have an X900F that looked like someone smeared dust in the middle of the panel while we had a TCL 65 inch S4 that almost had perfect uniformity and no vignetting. Vizio had a dark corners and worst DSE among the 3.

I seriously hate that in 7 years, it seems q.c. hasn't improved or my panel lottery luck ran out.

Sorry about being otp btw but I appreciate your reply to my frustrating situation.
Thanasis Xrisatzas likes this.
post #57 of 768 Unread 01-04-2019, 05:06 PM

Quote:
You did go all the way with this lol There are other options like DCI,adobe RGB and even HLG.All 3 look different.
Yeah, you're correct. But I'm finding myself in the "tweak settings fatigue" syndrome. I like my current settings and it's good to see what others are doing. But I'm getting lazy...
xinunix likes this.
post #58 of 768 Unread 01-05-2019, 11:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 1727 Post(s)
Liked: 1099
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickD1225 View Post
Here's a link to an explanation of what each setting does.

https://community.sony.de/t5/how-tos...d/ba-p/2413437
Interesting use of terms by Sony

Brightness = luminance (normal industry term is backlight)

Contrast = normal industry meaning

Black level = brightness (normal industry term is brightness)

Strange terminology on Sony's part. Making it harder to dial in until you learn double speak.

I bought a 49 incher for my bedroom so I'm trying to dial it in.
post #59 of 768 Unread 01-07-2019, 11:13 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
Liked: 303
Sony 75” X900F settings **NOTE** these settings with Medialight Quad 6500K Bias Lighting (30-40% for movies & Antenna) work best for my setup, and may not work for you.

Panel impressions – "VERY" little DSE (Modernwize DSE Hockey test), uniformity is great, zero banding even in live fast panning shots (NFL/NHL), Slight dark areas in the corners this is not noticeable in normal viewing of content. Youtube has a lot of great 4K video content I used after calibration for visual inspection.

Connected devices – Denon X4400H via ARC, Roku Ultra, Sony X800 via Denon
OREO Firmware version 6.5850 (4-23-19)*

**Updated 6-1-19** This is my current settings that I'm using for everything, antenna HD, Blu-ray, Streaming internal/Roku.

These settings net an accurate natural image with vibrant colors, deep blacks, excellent contrast, and smooth motion. Until I can put a meter on my set and fine tune the 10pt, this is as close to reference I can get. **See Pics on page 9/10**

**If you are running through an AVR make sure it's set to 4K Enhanced, and Picture modes are set to OFF!!**

Picture Mode: Cinema Pro/Expert 1

Auto Picture Mode - AUTO
Light sensor – off
Brightness – 9 (Max HDR)
Contrast – 94 (94 for HDR)
Gamma – -2 (0 for HDR)
Black Level – 50
Black Adjustment - off
Adv. Contrast – off
Auto Local Dimming – High
X-tended Dynamic Range – Off (Medium for HDR/DV)

Color – 50
Hue – 0
Color Temp – Expert 1
Live Color – off

Advance Color Temperature (updated using new 2pt only)

R-Gain: Max
G-Gain: -5
B-Gain: -3
R-Bias: -2
G-Bias: -3
B-Bias: 0

Sharpness 50
Reality Creation – Manual 35
Random Noise – off
Digital Noise – off (OTA HD/cable - Low)
Smooth Gradation – Off (OTA HD/Cable - Low)

Motionflow – preference (Custom - Smooth 3 Clearness min)
Cinemotion – off or Low

Video Options – All set to AUTO

Picture Mode: Cinema Home/Expert 2

I use @Anderegg "New" Dolby Vision/HDR10 settings.

**Bias Lighting**

Adding the Medialight 6500K bias lighting has improved the perceived contrast of the image, and helps maintain the black levels of the bars in Blu-ray content. For HDR content the contrast is improved, and the black bars are much better with blooming (little to none) with my settings.

If your interested in adding bias lighting I recommend you looking at the Medialight products, or other bias lighting that's 6500K. https://hometheaterhifi.com/reviews/...system-review/

Sony 75X900F / MediaLight Quad 6500K
Sony X800
Denon X4400H / Outlaw 5000 (5.2.4 Atmos) AIRCOM T9
Klipsch RF-82 II, Klipsch RC-62 II, Klipsch RS-52 II, Klipsch RP-500SA
SVS PB-3000 x2

Last edited by CaptinCrunch; 06-05-2019 at 12:49 PM.
post #60 of 768 Unread 01-07-2019, 11:34 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Sound and Vision settings:

https://www.soundandvision.com/conte...eview-settings
fgsouza and PlanetAVS like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays