2019 Sony XBR X950G Owners Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 63 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 911Likes

post #1861 of 2218 Old 05-18-2019, 03:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 7
I just purchased the 75X950G, after spending a tiresome amount of time at BestBuy playing around with heir settings to see a non exaggerated image.
Needless to say I was very happy with what I saw.
Reflections were visible with the plethora of bright lights in the store, but only minimally. I am shocked with the amount of misinformation there is with the addition of X-wide viewing on the larger sets. It’s very impressive to say the least.
With all the hate I was reading on this forum, I expected to be disappointed but instead left convinced this was the right TV.

Delivery is set for June 1st, so I’ll be sure to post some pics of the new set, and answer any questions potential buyers may have with the 75” version.
I have geek squad lined up for calibration later down the road, so I can also upload whatever their Cal set changes from factory are for my particular panel, when that time comes.
Cheers!

(55UN8000, M75-C1, 65Q8FN, are my previous ‘high’ priced tv models)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1862 of 2218 Old 05-18-2019, 07:56 PM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dentifrice View Post
Anyone had the x950g and vizio pq65?

I have the PQ65 but the banding is pretty bad.

Now my main concern before switching to a X950G is the blooming.

How is it in real life conditions on the x950g? Is it really that bad?

I normally leave local dimming off for sdr content, but I am new to hdr content so it might be worthwhile to have it on for that. On the low setting you are unlikely to be bothered by it or notice it in most cases.

For the most part I simply don't use it.
post #1863 of 2218 Old 05-18-2019, 08:04 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGen View Post
Quote:

I normally leave local dimming off for sdr content, but I am new to hdr content so it might be worthwhile to have it on for that. On the low setting you are unlikely to be bothered by it or notice it in most cases.

For the most part I simply don't use it.
But without it you would lose the deep blacks in HDR if I'm not mistaken

I prefer to have perfect black with some blooming than no blooming but not so good black level
Cuthalu likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1864 of 2218 Old 05-18-2019, 10:19 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6407 Post(s)
Liked: 6403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon F View Post
I’m too afraid to make adjusts as I honestly have found the set to look stunning with default settings.

Is there a revert to default option if I try some of these and prefer to go back?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coercion Shaman View Post
Factory reset should take you back to default everything.
Yep, or write down your settings and put them back....
post #1865 of 2218 Old 05-19-2019, 06:23 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Does bias lighting eliminate all blooming on this tv in a dark room? Need some owners’ honest observation
post #1866 of 2218 Old 05-19-2019, 07:34 AM

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Kier View Post
Rtings says, that custom is the most accurate mode and this TV is mostly perfect out of the Box in this mode
I don't think rtings know what they are talking about. They said, If you find HDR content too dim, increase the contrast and gamma, and set adv. contrast enhancer to 'High.' Also, ' We recommend 'Dolby Vision Dark,' but the 'Bright' setting might be better if you have aren't watching in a completely dark room. I completely disagree with both of these statements by RTINGs. If you own this TV, try DolbyVision Dark for yourself and tell me that this is the way to go. Also, contrast enhancer on high is a big No. Esp. if you are trying to be somewhere close to accurate colors. Also, if you are running WARM color temp., notice that you will never ever have a true WHITE on the screen. The whites will be tinted red at best. These are my reasons to not listen to RTINGs. An owner here will post the best settings for the TV because we actually own them, not just review them then go on to the next set.
post #1867 of 2218 Old 05-19-2019, 10:58 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Yea friends don’t let friends use DV Dark. I flip it back and forth and Bright is so the way to go. Damn the science if it’s inaccurate!

I do have one new minor quibble though. I can’t seem to figure out how to get the TV to auto-power or switch on when an hdmi input activates.

Basically anything NOT Bravia Sync(like a Nintendo Switch) requires me to do the multi button power, input change(both soundbar and tv), etc...

My older Sony X850B was smart enough to have a feature wherein if the tv registered a signal on any input it came to life and auto powered to it. That set also supported Bravia sync, but it seemed like it didn’t really add much given any HDMI signal did the same thing.

So my cynical conspiracy-hat wearing self thinks maybe they walked back that ability to highlight Bravia-sync to sell Sony devices, or I’m just being stupid and can’t find the setting to make the smart tv “smart enough” to recognize HDMI signals like it was 2014.
post #1868 of 2218 Old 05-19-2019, 11:29 AM

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Liked: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc Vu View Post
Does bias lighting eliminate all blooming on this tv in a dark room? Need some owners’ honest observation
No, it does not. I can't even really say it mitigates it much. That and the reflections are my biggest gripes with this display.
post #1869 of 2218 Old 05-19-2019, 04:16 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc Vu View Post
We watch a lot of HDR content, and don’t really find blooming to be an issue in actual use. We do have a lamp or 2 on and dimmed in the room when it’s dark though.

Luke
post #1870 of 2218 Old 05-19-2019, 04:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 2204 Post(s)
Liked: 2705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflex-Arc View Post
No, it does not. I can't even really say it mitigates it much. That and the reflections are my biggest gripes with this display.
What size is your 950?

-Jeff-
Man cave: Sony XBR75Z9D, Marantz SR8012, and OPPO UDP-203
Living room: Sony XBR75X950G, Denon x4500, and Sony UBP-X800M2
post #1871 of 2218 Old 05-19-2019, 04:30 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Yea friends don’t let friends use DV Dark. I flip it back and forth and Bright is so the way to go. Damn the science if it’s inaccurate!

I do have one new minor quibble though. I can’t seem to figure out how to get the TV to auto-power or switch on when an hdmi input activates.

Basically anything NOT Bravia Sync(like a Nintendo Switch) requires me to do the multi button power, input change(both soundbar and tv), etc...

My older Sony X850B was smart enough to have a feature wherein if the tv registered a signal on any input it came to life and auto powered to it. That set also supported Bravia sync, but it seemed like it didn’t really add much given any HDMI signal did the same thing.

So my cynical conspiracy-hat wearing self thinks maybe they walked back that ability to highlight Bravia-sync to sell Sony devices, or I’m just being stupid and can’t find the setting to make the smart tv “smart enough” to recognize HDMI signals like it was 2014.

I think we may be running the DV “dark” setting. I’ll look later this evening.

As for the HDMI control issues. Our AppleTV (plugged into the tv) turns the tv and Sony sound bar (e-arc) on and off.

The more common issue for people seems to be turning the tv off. I’ve only had that issue if I’ve pulled up the sound bar menu and played around with it. Later when I’ve put the AppleTV to sleep, the tv didn’t turn off.

Pulling up the sound bar interface, selecting the TV (e-arc) input, even if already selected, and then putting the AppleTV to sleep, has put things back to working properly. It’s a minor annoyance, but I don’t actually interact with the sound bar menu that often. It doesn’t happen when I use buttons that directly control sound bar functions.

Luke
post #1872 of 2218 Old 05-19-2019, 06:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Liked: 85
Quote:

It looks like the PQX 65 will go on sale tomorrow (several websites allowing pre-orders are saying it ships May 20, 2019). I'm still leaning toward the 85X950G but am worried about reflections. It's going in my living room and there are 4 large windows behind the seating position opposite the TV.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Krister

Last edited by krholmberg; 05-19-2019 at 06:19 PM.
post #1873 of 2218 Old 05-19-2019, 07:45 PM

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
So you're not happy with the TV?

Because of the blooming and reflections only?

Enviado desde mi EML-L09 mediante Tapatalk
post #1874 of 2218 Old 05-19-2019, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon737 View Post
What size is your 950?
I have the 55" model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensamix View Post
So you're not happy with the TV?

Because of the blooming and reflections only?

Enviado desde mi EML-L09 mediante Tapatalk
No, I cannot say I'm 100% happy with the display, unfortunately. The black levels are not spectacular, the blooming is quite obvious, and it's very reflective. Very distracting. It does do a lot right, but for my usage needs for a 100% dedicated gaming display, it does fall short.
Sensamix likes this.
post #1875 of 2218 Old 05-19-2019, 09:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 2204 Post(s)
Liked: 2705
Quote:
I have the 55" model.

No, I cannot say I'm 100% happy with the display, unfortunately. The black levels are not spectacular, the blooming is quite obvious, and it's very reflective. Very distracting. It does do a lot right, but for my usage needs for a 100% dedicated gaming display, it does fall short.
If you are not satisfied, why didn't you just return it? Just curious...

-Jeff-
Man cave: Sony XBR75Z9D, Marantz SR8012, and OPPO UDP-203
Living room: Sony XBR75X950G, Denon x4500, and Sony UBP-X800M2
post #1876 of 2218 Old 05-20-2019, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemoon737 View Post
If you are not satisfied, why didn't you just return it? Just curious...
This is a question I'm continuing to ask myself as my return window counts down. It 's likely because I've already returned one display while shopping for my gaming room TV.

To be fair, it does a lot right. Apart from the black level and blooming, the picture quality is quite good out of the box. While comparison shopping, it was the natural look of the image that was the deciding factor when viewed literally side-by-side with the display I had previously been considering. The input lag is more than acceptible, and the motion is great. On top of that, I'm ecstatic with the quality of the panel I've received. After going through the lottery with my LG C7 in the living room and still having to settle for a panel with terrible near-black banding, getting a pristine LCD panel for my gaming display, essentially free from DSE, without any dead pixels, and no vignetting to speak of, was a feels like a real win. I'm loathe to play the panel lottery again. Lastly, this TV passes 5.1 audio from my Win10 PC via HDMI to my non-eARC 5.1 sound bar, which is something the Q6fn it replaced could not do, and the there's little-to-no AV sync issues with any of my sources; a huge problem I had with the Q6fn.

I'm obviously still on the fence. I do like my 950G, even if I'm not 100% happy with it. That said, if I could do better on the black levels and blooming, with a panel of similar overall quality, and maintain the 5.1 PC pass through I have now, I would probably exchange. I just cant shake the feeling that I chose poorly when buying a TV specifically for gaming, and not buying the one that has the better features for gaming. That's probably what it all comes down to.
bluemoon737 and Sensamix like this.
post #1877 of 2218 Old 05-20-2019, 10:53 AM

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
This is a question I'm continuing to ask myself as my return window counts down. It 's likely because I've already returned one display while shopping for my gaming room TV.

To be fair, it does a lot right. Apart from the black level and blooming, the picture quality is quite good out of the box. While comparison shopping, it was the natural look of the image that was the deciding factor when viewed literally side-by-side with the display I had previously been considering. The input lag is more than acceptible, and the motion is great. On top of that, I'm ecstatic with the quality of the panel I've received. After going through the lottery with my LG C7 in the living room and still having to settle for a panel with terrible near-black banding, getting a pristine LCD panel for my gaming display, essentially free from DSE, without any dead pixels, and no vignetting to speak of, was a feels like a real win. I'm loathe to play the panel lottery again. Lastly, this TV passes 5.1 audio from my Win10 PC via HDMI to my non-eARC 5.1 sound bar, which is something the Q6fn it replaced could not do, and the there's little-to-no AV sync issues with any of my sources; a huge problem I had with the Q6fn.

I'm obviously still on the fence. I do like my 950G, even if I'm not 100% happy with it. That said, if I could do better on the black levels and blooming, with a panel of similar overall quality, and maintain the 5.1 PC pass through I have now, I would probably exchange. I just cant shake the feeling that I chose poorly when buying a TV specifically for gaming, and not buying the one that has the better features for gaming. That's probably what it all comes down to.
The flaws you are seeing are exactly what "professional" YouTube reviewers are mentioning as well about the 950G: black levels are its Achilles heal, especially obvious in dark rooms, but absolutely fine in lit rooms. Best upscaler, color gradients and motion processing for the money, and still among the best LCDs for movie watching despite the weaker blacks. Most importantly, it's a legitimate gaming option for casual gamers who dont' want to buy Samsung or wait for the Vizio Quantum X.
Reflex-Arc likes this.
post #1878 of 2218 Old 05-20-2019, 10:55 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Liked: 124
My 3 week old 55" 900F just had a major issue. I had been using my ATV for HBO NOW but the audio quality or loudness was really low so last night I decided to use the native app on the panel. Once I fired the app up it caused a massive glitch on the entire screen, almost like a bad HDMI handshake then gave me an error to restart the app. I did, it worked (was using for GOT finale), but afterwards I have a thumbprint sized grey area on the bottom right of the panel. I thought maybe this was just going to be present on the app, but I fired up my Dish Hopper and now it's present on any input. Will be returning it. Thankfully I'm an elite + member at BB so I have 45 days for return window as I've had it since April 26th. Question now is go with another 900F replacement if they have a new one or go for the 950G? I'm returning tonight.

HT 7.1.4: Sony X940E, Marantz SR8012, LR: JBL Studio 580's, C: JBL Studio 520c, Surrounds and Rears: JBL Studio 530's, ATMOS: JBL Studio 210's, Sub: HSU VTF-3 mk5
MB 5.1: Sony 55" X950G, Denon X3500H, LR/Surrounds: JBL Studio 270’s, C: JBL Studio 235c, Sub: HSU VTF-2 mk5
Living Room/Office 5.1: Sony 49" 900E's, HTNT5's with wireless rear channels
post #1879 of 2218 Old 05-20-2019, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KCRT View Post
The flaws you are seeing are exactly what "professional" YouTube reviewers are mentioning as well about the 950G: black levels are its Achilles heal, especially obvious in dark rooms, but absolutely fine in lit rooms. Best upscaler, color gradients and motion processing for the money, and still among the best LCDs for movie watching despite the weaker blacks. Most importantly, it's a legitimate gaming option for casual gamers who dont' want to buy Samsung or wait for the Vizio Quantum X.
This is all true. It's a fine display, but those few shortcomings it does have are difficult for me to overlook. This is something I don't think I'd have been able to determine without actually having the display in my home to review for myself.
post #1880 of 2218 Old 05-20-2019, 12:00 PM

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
This is all true. It's a fine display, but those few shortcomings it does have are difficult for me to overlook. This is something I don't think I'd have been able to determine without actually having the display in my home to review for myself.
As with all things "high end", it's all about compromises and what you value over all else. Gamers value latency and brightness - Samsung specifically designed their TVs to appeal to this crowd. OLED is all about deep blacks and color accuracy in the dark - wasted if you watch in a brightly lit room. Sony is all about its processing (motion, upscaling, gradients, etc.), so hasn't increased its dimming zones for what, 2 years?

I watch a lot of movies and gaming is for my kids to enjoy the HT system - so since I value cinematic color and accurate HDR, all hallmarks of the X1 Ultimate chip, it's a no brainer for me to shop Sony's lineup. However, if I was to create an HDR gaming system for my man cave? Samsung Q90R without even thinking twice.
Panson likes this.
post #1881 of 2218 Old 05-20-2019, 08:40 PM

To you guys that are experiancing bloom, what are you x-tended dynamic (MEDIUM) range and local dimming (HIGH) set to? I am getting no bloom watching SDR content (Brightness set to 6). While watching HDR full screen, I very very seldom see any bloom. It would have to be one of those dark scenes where a bright light gets super close to the edge of the screen or top/bottom black bars, when I see any bloom. In these situations, you have to realize that you didn't buy an OLED with 100% perfect blacks. Also, what angle are you guys watching your set? I will be honest and say that if I am watching from a side angle, I will see blooming more often. But watching from dead center, the blacks are very good. You all will have to play around with the settings in order to meet your expectations of the TV. Tweak you own settings to your eyes expectations and never pay someone to tell you what your picture is supposed to look like.
badcatsclaws and Panson like this.
post #1882 of 2218 Old 05-21-2019, 06:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 519 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Definitely turn XDR off for SDR content, including gaming. It generates an unnatural glow around white content and increases blooming.
Panson likes this.
post #1883 of 2218 Old 05-21-2019, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD23 View Post
Definitely turn XDR off for SDR content, including gaming. It generates an unnatural glow around white content and increases blooming.
I don’t know about that. I like my XDR. If you are getting unnatural glow around white content, u can fix by tweaking gamma, contrast, and/or black level setting. I discovered this on my 900E while playing horizon zero dawn while aiming the camera to the sky. What you described happens with HDR content as well. You will see this if you switch directly between XDR-off and XDR-HIGH. XDR is originally intended for giving non hdr content, an hdr effect. It’s fake HDR for for SDR content. Look at it the same way you look at contrast enhancement and live color setting. Since XDR increases brightness and improves contrast and black levels, I’d say you definitely want this on considering that this set needs all the help it can get when it comes down to its mediocre contrast ratio. Having this on allows you to turn the backlight down more which decreases blooming. Also, I love how every preset is different and has different defaults for color and gamma. This makes you play around with different preset configurations. I am really starting to enjoy the vivid preset with [email protected] and XDR on medium and local dimming on high.
badcatsclaws likes this.
post #1884 of 2218 Old 05-21-2019, 06:33 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by krholmberg View Post
It looks like the PQX 65 will go on sale tomorrow (several websites allowing pre-orders are saying it ships May 20, 2019). I'm still leaning toward the 85X950G but am worried about reflections. It's going in my living room and there are 4 large windows behind the seating position opposite the TV.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
The digital trends preview on youtube today: "Vizio P Series Quantum X Unboxing and Basic Setup" noted the reflections is the same as the 950G around the 4:27 time stamp. Both the 950G and the Visio looks like great TV for the money.. Good luck on your search!
krholmberg likes this.
post #1885 of 2218 Old 05-21-2019, 11:40 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
My 85in x950g is arriving Friday. I saw it at bb last week and I'm very please with the picture and black level. Iv compare it with the 65in model and I do see a slightly better contrast but is not as bad as most people say. Cant wait to see it in a dark room cause the 85 in was in not I. A dark room.
post #1886 of 2218 Old 05-22-2019, 01:46 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Just setup my 65x950g and have a question.

The TV is plugged into a green power strip as the master. The accessories turn on repeatedly in a certain time frame after the TV is turned off as though the TV powers on.
Is there a setting that turns off the tv completely when you power off the tv.

The tv replaced a Samsung 65ks8000 (panel failure) and am pleased with the picture so far after calibration. I can describe the picture as "clean" and "realistic". Will offer more details after a few days of viewing.

Last edited by Rick0725; 05-22-2019 at 02:15 AM.
post #1887 of 2218 Old 05-22-2019, 07:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 519 Post(s)
Liked: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by allencc3 View Post
I don’t know about that. I like my XDR. If you are getting unnatural glow around white content, u can fix by tweaking gamma, contrast, and/or black level setting. I discovered this on my 900E while playing horizon zero dawn while aiming the camera to the sky. What you described happens with HDR content as well. You will see this if you switch directly between XDR-off and XDR-HIGH. XDR is originally intended for giving non hdr content, an hdr effect. It’s fake HDR for for SDR content. Look at it the same way you look at contrast enhancement and live color setting. Since XDR increases brightness and improves contrast and black levels, I’d say you definitely want this on considering that this set needs all the help it can get when it comes down to its mediocre contrast ratio. Having this on allows you to turn the backlight down more which decreases blooming. Also, I love how every preset is different and has different defaults for color and gamma. This makes you play around with different preset configurations. I am really starting to enjoy the vivid preset with [email protected] and XDR on medium and local dimming on high.

In terms of picture accuracy, XDR high for HDR content produces the most accurate picture by allowing the TV to follow the proper EOTF at high luminance levels and hit the brightness targets required by HDR10. For SDR content, however, turning XDR on produces an artificial HDR-like effect that some may prefer, but it is an undeniably less accurate image. With brightness turned down to a reasonable level, blooming should not be significant for SDR with XDR off.
post #1888 of 2218 Old 05-22-2019, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by allencc3 View Post

In terms of picture accuracy, XDR high for HDR content produces the most accurate picture by allowing the TV to follow the proper EOTF at high luminance levels and hit the brightness targets required by HDR10. For SDR content, however, turning XDR on produces an artificial HDR-like effect that some may prefer, but it is an undeniably less accurate image. With brightness turned down to a reasonable level, blooming should not be significant for SDR with XDR off.
I 100% agree with you. However, like you said, not everyone accepts accuracies. I am an adventurous person who loves to explore the capabilities of a new tv. I have pretty much tweaked every preset that this set has to offer. I had a TV calibrated once in my life but my eyes did not agree with what is supposedly to be accurate. I said, the correct/accurate settings looked no where as good as mines. Too warm. Where are my white whites? Also, 24 fps is considered accurate when it comes to viewing. Who the heck likes 24 FPS for viewing. Point is, screw accuracy if it does not meet your expectations. To me, accuracy looks boring. I say, satisfy your own eyes by tweaking the settings to what amazes you. Forget about being correct and be free.
badcatsclaws and Sensamix like this.
post #1889 of 2218 Old 05-22-2019, 10:16 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:
I never notice blooming in real life use. Like ever. Never ever? Never.
Not while watching shows streaming. Not while gaming. Not while a BR disc is spinning.

Only time it crops up is when I shut off an Input(like turn off the PS4) and it leaves a black screen with white text in a corner of the screen. Only then do I notice blooming around that text.

And then I think, why is it so pronounced here? Anything else I throw onto the display that has white highlights against a dark backdrop looks fine? What is so special about an idle input screen and that glow around text there? Subtitles on a movie against a black image never does it! I watch those a lot! The lifebars on the hud when playing a game don’t do this crazy glow!

So yea, it’s weird. I’m not an expert but a couple months in with the set and the bloom issue makes no sense to me. I don’t see it except for the times I’m not watching anything at all.
You probably don't notice it during normal use because the TV is acting as a bright light that is causing your eyes to dilate to an extent that the slight blooming present is imperceptible. Whereas when the screen is effectively shut off other than that one icon, less ambient light means the blooming is noticeable. This is the same reason that a bias light mitigates blooming issues.

I'm so tired of the people that take a photo of their screen, at an angle, in a pitch black room then complain about blooming or banding.
badcatsclaws likes this.

Sony MASTER Series | harman/kardon AVR | Klipsch Reference Premiere | KEF UniQ | PlayStation | Mohu Leaf | Hue Play | MediaLight | logitech Harmony | CyberPower PFC UPS

Last edited by p3trol_h3ad; 05-22-2019 at 10:31 AM.
post #1890 of 2218 Old 05-22-2019, 10:23 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:

Why not pick up a Q8 or even Q9? Or the newer verisons?

Sony MASTER Series | harman/kardon AVR | Klipsch Reference Premiere | KEF UniQ | PlayStation | Mohu Leaf | Hue Play | MediaLight | logitech Harmony | CyberPower PFC UPS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
sony 950g 85"

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page