2019 Sony XBR X950G Owners Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 68 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1000Likes

post #2011 of 2582 Old 06-07-2019, 06:44 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Hi guys,

for people here who did not get their tv a professional calibration, what are your settings ? I'm just talking about basic settings (not white balance which need a professional).

The guy who sold me the tv told me to use Cinema profile with "Expert 1" color temp for the most accurate results. What do you think ?

Last edited by Dentifrice; 06-07-2019 at 06:54 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2012 of 2582 Old 06-07-2019, 07:22 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
Liked: 304
@alluringreality

@ 75" the Z9F would be my choice, but going on price/quality the X900F is going to give you the exact same picture quality as the X950G with slightly better overall contrast.
Tomek398 likes this.

Sony 75X900F / MediaLight Quad 6500K
Sony X800
Denon X4400H / Outlaw 5000 (5.2.4 Atmos) AIRCOM T9
Klipsch RF-82 II, Klipsch RC-62 II, Klipsch RS-52 II, Klipsch RP-500SA
SVS PB-3000 x2
post #2013 of 2582 Old 06-07-2019, 11:32 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6669 Post(s)
Liked: 6663
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicronic View Post
Hi all,

So I'm now about to pickup a new Sony TV.

If the 950g and Z9F were exactly the same price which would you go for?
Same price and same size? No brainer....... Z9F
BRAC and shoman94 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2014 of 2582 Old 06-07-2019, 11:55 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quoted: 371 Post(s)
Liked: 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch View Post
@alluringreality

@ 75" the Z9F would be my choice, but going on price/quality the X900F is going to give you the exact same picture quality as the X950G with slightly better overall contrast.
I must humbly disagree, but barely heh. I think you guys are underestimating the X1 Ultimate's play when it come to PQ. At times I'm tempted to feel that it makes little to no difference when compared to the X1 Extreme, especially if we aren't talking 8K, but in fact it does make a material difference. That said, is the difference huge? Of course not.

When side-by-side comparing a 65Z9F to an 85X900F (I know, different sizes, but still...) in the store, both my girlfriend and myself could tell clear differences between the sets regarding the clarity and sharpness of the image. Specifically, if you watch the windsurfers that are surfing through the "play-pit balls" (no idea what those are officially called lol) scene, the sharpness and definition of the balls was clearly better with the Z9F. Also, the "blooming" around the "SONY" logo at the end of the reel was worse on the X900F (which would correspond to the X950G as well due to similar zone count), but that's a different issue. Simply put, the X1 Ultimate definitely helps, which of course is present in both the X950G and the Z9F.

That (X1U) alone certainly makes the X950G a nicer set than the X900F. The only reason to get an X900F over the X950G is cost savings or if you want a large size without the X Wide angle. The only benefit to the 65X950G over the 65Z9F would be a lack of the X Wide angle layer, unless of course you desire such. That said, due to the more zones between the sets, the 65X950G and 65Z9F are probably extremely close when it comes to real world performance. The benefits of the 65Z9F versus the 65X950G would be more zones (less blooming) and better color accuracy out of the box (I believe the MASTER series sets are semi pre-calibrated or something along those lines), plus the X Wide layer IF that's something you desire.
JoelArt likes this.

Sony MASTER Series | harman/kardon AVR | Klipsch Reference Premiere | KEF UniQ | PlayStation | Mohu Leaf | Hue Play | MediaLight | logitech Harmony | CyberPower PFC UPS
post #2015 of 2582 Old 06-07-2019, 01:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Setup my 65" x950g a few days ago and moved my plasma to the bedroom.

My high level summary is that I really like the TV, although I have mostly been skimming through different types of content and not sitting down for extended periods. I was surprised that older movies looked pretty good without too much messing with settings, I was expecting everything to be blown out with an LEDs defaults.

Lots of typical plasma vs LED stuff - its brighter and looks way better when there is sunlight coming in, at night with all the lights off, the blacks are worse on the LED - but I would say motion, blacks and blooming are infinitely superior to the last Samsung LED I owned 6 or 7 years ago. The overall image in motion is a pleasing step up from the plasma - whether that's from the extra pixels, the HDR or the motion processing on the Sony I don't know.

Lower input latency is really noticeable to me in gaming. 4K + HDR really pops with a bunch of the games I looked at. I have my PC hooked up too, it works but when I turned on HDR it made the colors on the desktop get strange - so I need to dig into that a bit more.

Connecting to my receiver using eARC was a breeze, works way better than my past ARC experiences and I don't need to unpack my old Harmony remote. I had to send 5.1 PCM down from the consoles to get that to work, if I bitstreamed the codecs from the consoles it was hitting my receiver as normal DD which I assume was something eARC was doing. The apps on the TV output DD+ fine, and PCM comes through fine as straight multi channel audio.

Menus run nice and smoothly. YT/Netflix/Amazon apps all seemed fine. Plex app was a bit flaky, stuttering at times and not playing some audio sources. It connected to my NAS fine but the Xbox version of the app seemed to work more consistently with the blu-ray rips I tried.

So my initial impression is really positive!
rynomyte and geoffo11 like this.
post #2016 of 2582 Old 06-07-2019, 02:05 PM

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlexMentallo View Post
Setup my 65" x950g a few days ago and moved my plasma to the bedroom.

My high level summary is that I really like the TV, although I have mostly been skimming through different types of content and not sitting down for extended periods. I was surprised that older movies looked pretty good without too much messing with settings, I was expecting everything to be blown out with an LEDs defaults.

Lots of typical plasma vs LED stuff - its brighter and looks way better when there is sunlight coming in, at night with all the lights off, the blacks are worse on the LED - but I would say motion, blacks and blooming are infinitely superior to the last Samsung LED I owned 6 or 7 years ago. The overall image in motion is a pleasing step up from the plasma - whether that's from the extra pixels, the HDR or the motion processing on the Sony I don't know.

Lower input latency is really noticeable to me in gaming. 4K + HDR really pops with a bunch of the games I looked at. I have my PC hooked up too, it works but when I turned on HDR it made the colors on the desktop get strange - so I need to dig into that a bit more.

Connecting to my receiver using eARC was a breeze, works way better than my past ARC experiences and I don't need to unpack my old Harmony remote. I had to send 5.1 PCM down from the consoles to get that to work, if I bitstreamed the codecs from the consoles it was hitting my receiver as normal DD which I assume was something eARC was doing. The apps on the TV output DD+ fine, and PCM comes through fine as straight multi channel audio.

Menus run nice and smoothly. YT/Netflix/Amazon apps all seemed fine. Plex app was a bit flaky, stuttering at times and not playing some audio sources. It connected to my NAS fine but the Xbox version of the app seemed to work more consistently with the blu-ray rips I tried.

So my initial impression is really positive!
The colors should be okay when enabling HDR from W10> right click on Desktop> Display settings> Play HDR games and apps.

If a game or video player triggers the HDR flag I to get an over saturated and high contrast desktop.

Sony ZF9 75" (Owned: Sony KDL-W55905A, Samsung Q9FN 65" & Q900 75")
post #2017 of 2582 Old 06-07-2019, 03:26 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coercion Shaman View Post
Does the X950G need to have the HDMI ports manually set to 'Enhanced'? The X900F does and it limits it otherwise.

The TV auto-detects a DV signal and changes mode.
I am unsure. I saw some things about that from RTINGS.com. But I do not see any options on how to do that on the TV.
post #2018 of 2582 Old 06-08-2019, 07:55 AM

I have a new 950g and no one seems to be able to figure out how to pair the inbox remote with a Sonos play bar. PlayBar is optically connected. 950g says it has built in IR blaster but where? In remote? Somewhere else? PlayBar uses ir for volume control and I’m stuck with two remotes when using tv apps. Super annoying and I don’t want to go custom remote to fix. I want this thing to work like every other tv remote on the planet.

Am I missing something obvious? I’ve looked everywhere

Thanks in advance!
post #2019 of 2582 Old 06-08-2019, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelArt View Post
The colors should be okay when enabling HDR from W10> right click on Desktop> Display settings> Play HDR games and apps.

If a game or video player triggers the HDR flag I to get an over saturated and high contrast desktop.
Yeah, desktop seems to be working OK now with HDR on, not sure what was going on. Also works fine in a few games I tried and its definitely noticeably better with HDR on, especially in darker areas with lights.

Messing around with getting 1440p working reliably now. Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it does a weird stretch on the screen. Looks great when it works, and my PC is beefy enough to do 1440p at great fps but not 4k. I think I need to setup a custom 1440p res in Nvidia control panel. Desktop in 4k looks great on this TV.

Didn't do a lot of settings changes on the TV, seems pretty good out of the box. I have it in Expert 1 color, most of my stuff is running in Game Mode, with the main video apps in Cinema. I have most of the motion interpolation stuff and auto-brightness adjusting settings turned off. I'll probably get a calibration done at some point, but it seemed pretty good to me out of the box - not too muted, not too garishly saturated.
JoelArt likes this.
post #2020 of 2582 Old 06-09-2019, 06:44 AM

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dentifrice View Post
Hi guys,

for people here who did not get their tv a professional calibration, what are your settings ? I'm just talking about basic settings (not white balance which need a professional).

The guy who sold me the tv told me to use Cinema profile with "Expert 1" color temp for the most accurate results. What do you think ?
Media Type: SDR
Model: 55"
Picture Mode: Custom
Netflix Calibrated Mode: OFF
Light Sensor: OFF

Brightness: 15
Contrast: 96
Gamma: -2
Black Level: 50
Black Adjust: OFF
Adv. Contrast Enhancer: OFF
Auto Local Dimming: High
X-tended Dynamic Range: OFF

Color: 50
Hue: 0
Color Temp.: Expert1
Adv. Color Temp: R-Gain.-5, G-Gain.-7, B-Gain.Max | R-Bias.0, G-Bias.0, B-Bias.6
Color gamma adjustment points: 1)1,1,-4 | 2)4,1,-3 | 3)5,4,-2 | 4)2,4,1 | 5)-1,2,-3
6)-1,0,-1 | 7)0,1,0 | 8)0,0,-2 | 9)0,0,0 | 10)3,1,2

Per color adjustment: Red:0,2,5 | Magenta:10,5,3 | Blue:2,5,0 | Cyan:1,6,1 | Green:7,7,2 | Yellow:2,0,1
Live Color: OFF

Clarity:
Sharpness: 28
Reality Creation: Manual
Resolution: 34
Random Noise Reduction: LOW
Digital Noise Reduction: OFF
Smooth Gradation: LOW

Motion:
Motionflow: Custom
Smoothness: 2
Clearness: 1
CineMotion: Auto

More than what you asked for but I would try them out.
post #2021 of 2582 Old 06-09-2019, 08:31 AM

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Liked: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3trol_h3ad View Post
I must humbly disagree, but barely heh. I think you guys are underestimating the X1 Ultimate's play when it come to PQ. At times I'm tempted to feel that it makes little to no difference when compared to the X1 Extreme, especially if we aren't talking 8K, but in fact it does make a material difference. That said, is the difference huge? Of course not.

When side-by-side comparing a 65Z9F to an 85X900F (I know, different sizes, but still...) in the store, both my girlfriend and myself could tell clear differences between the sets regarding the clarity and sharpness of the image. Specifically, if you watch the windsurfers that are surfing through the "play-pit balls" (no idea what those are officially called lol) scene, the sharpness and definition of the balls was clearly better with the Z9F. Also, the "blooming" around the "SONY" logo at the end of the reel was worse on the X900F (which would correspond to the X950G as well due to similar zone count), but that's a different issue. Simply put, the X1 Ultimate definitely helps, which of course is present in both the X950G and the Z9F.

That (X1U) alone certainly makes the X950G a nicer set than the X900F. The only reason to get an X900F over the X950G is cost savings or if you want a large size without the X Wide angle. The only benefit to the 65X950G over the 65Z9F would be a lack of the X Wide angle layer, unless of course you desire such. That said, due to the more zones between the sets, the 65X950G and 65Z9F are probably extremely close when it comes to real world performance. The benefits of the 65Z9F versus the 65X950G would be more zones (less blooming) and better color accuracy out of the box (I believe the MASTER series sets are semi pre-calibrated or something along those lines), plus the X Wide layer IF that's something you desire.
The 900F only has two HDMI ports that support 4K HDR with deep color so you can’t have say xbox one x, ps4 pro and 4k player all plugged in at the same time you’d have to switch an HDMI cable or get a switcher. Another reason to go 950G over 900F even if image quality is basically the same
post #2022 of 2582 Old 06-09-2019, 10:02 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlexMentallo View Post
Yeah, desktop seems to be working OK now with HDR on, not sure what was going on. Also works fine in a few games I tried and its definitely noticeably better with HDR on, especially in darker areas with lights.

Messing around with getting 1440p working reliably now. Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it does a weird stretch on the screen. Looks great when it works, and my PC is beefy enough to do 1440p at great fps but not 4k. I think I need to setup a custom 1440p res in Nvidia control panel. Desktop in 4k looks great on this TV.

Didn't do a lot of settings changes on the TV, seems pretty good out of the box. I have it in Expert 1 color, most of my stuff is running in Game Mode, with the main video apps in Cinema. I have most of the motion interpolation stuff and auto-brightness adjusting settings turned off. I'll probably get a calibration done at some point, but it seemed pretty good to me out of the box - not too muted, not too garishly saturated.
about 1440p - rtings says:

1440p @ 60 Hz: Yes (forced resolution required)

1440p @ 120 Hz: No
post #2023 of 2582 Old 06-09-2019, 11:24 AM

It seems like the 1440p cap is 60fps as rtings said, I tried doing a custom res with 120Hz and nothing showed up on-screen.

I played around with the resolution settings, some games work fine at 1440p, some come up with a squished view of the screen at that res. Witcher 3 was one example of this issue.

Also had a few games behaving poorly when my desktop was at 4k but the game was at 1440p. Hollow Knight was doing this, apparently if it detects a high desktop res it renders at that and downsamples, regardless of what you set in the options. Putting the desktop at 1440p fixed that.

Strange thing I saw - the frame counter in Destiny 2 said it was running at a higher fps and it sure looked smoother. Everything else was capped at 60 so maybe it was just something to do with the D2 fps counter and a placebo effect on the screen, but it sure looked like it was running higher.

Trying to decide if I want my good PC on the big-screen TV but limited to 60 or to put it back on my 120Hz Gsync monitor. I have a second crappy PC on that right now but its struggling with keeping a decent framerate in 1440p games even though it has a 980ti.

Decisions, decisions.

On another note, this is the first TV where I have focused on using TV apps over the ones in my game consoles, and I have to say with eARC it makes the TV so much simpler to use. Nothing specific to the Sony, but I am digging it.
UltimateDisplay likes this.
post #2024 of 2582 Old 06-09-2019, 12:07 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked: 93
I think there are only 2 options tbh for PC connection

either keep it always at [email protected] and play games at [email protected]

or - [email protected] an play games at 1080p too (it will still look fine)

in a few years with a HDMI 2.1 TV and a next-gen flagship GPU - you'll just use 4K-120 for everything
post #2025 of 2582 Old 06-09-2019, 12:30 PM

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by allencc3 View Post
Media Type: SDR
Model: 55"
Picture Mode: Custom
Netflix Calibrated Mode: OFF
Light Sensor: OFF

Brightness: 15
Contrast: 96
Gamma: -2
Black Level: 50
Black Adjust: OFF
Adv. Contrast Enhancer: OFF
Auto Local Dimming: High
X-tended Dynamic Range: OFF

Adv. Color Temp: R-Gain.-5, G-Gain.-7, B-Gain.Max | R-Bias.0, G-Bias.0, B-Bias.6
Color gamma adjustment points: 1)1,1,-4 | 2)4,1,-3 | 3)5,4,-2 | 4)2,4,1 | 5)-1,2,-3

Per color adjustment: Red:0,2,5 | Magenta:10,5,3 | Blue:2,5,0 | Cyan:1,6,1 | Green:7,7,2 | Yellow:2,0,1
Live Color: OFF

Clarity:
Sharpness: 28
Reality Creation: Manual
Resolution: 34
Random Noise Reduction: LOW
Digital Noise Reduction: OFF
Smooth Gradation: LOW

Motion:
Motionflow: Custom
Smoothness: 2
Clearness: 1
CineMotion: Auto

More than what you asked for but I would try them out.

wow thanks ! Will try for sure
post #2026 of 2582 Old 06-09-2019, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDisplay View Post
about 1440p - rtings says:

1440p @ 60 Hz: Yes (forced resolution required)

1440p @ 120 Hz: No
I only got 1440p @ 120hz to work my ZF9 by using Create Custom Resolution on my Nvidia card, and the Timing standard I needed to use was the CVT reduced blank. Then it works properly, but it doesn't operate at full RGB 4:4:4 but instead Chroma 4:2:2 I think, making things a bit blurrier, but still more detailed than 1080p @ 120hz.

Rtings didn't use to list ZF9 as 1440p @ 120hz in the original review but changed it some times later so give the X950G a test with the reduced blanking option.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ZF9_1440p_120hz.png
Views:	60
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	2578084  
FlexMentallo likes this.

Last edited by JoelArt; 06-09-2019 at 01:30 PM.
post #2027 of 2582 Old 06-09-2019, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dentifrice View Post
wow thanks ! Will try for sure
No prob and let me know what you think.
post #2028 of 2582 Old 06-09-2019, 02:23 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Ok, I stupidly bit the bullet. Will be here on Wednesday.
post #2029 of 2582 Old 06-09-2019, 02:54 PM

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bailey View Post
I am also getting a new X950G. I have seen very little on this thread (and Forum) of information about /sharing of personal TV settings. Either it is forbidden to share TV tweaks or most people pay $250 or more for a calibration from Geek Squad or whoever.
Go to youtube and look up Quantum tv, he has them. He is a professional calibrator.
post #2030 of 2582 Old 06-09-2019, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvinelli View Post
Go to youtube and look up Quantum tv, he has them. He is a professional calibrator.
That dude is a sensationalist and click baiter, not the most reliable of people. I'm not saying he's a complete liar in all things but you should be wary of what he has to say. A lot of what he says and how he show stuff is skewed to support his claims.
CaptinCrunch likes this.

post #2031 of 2582 Old 06-10-2019, 02:37 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Phoenix View Post
I just received my X950G last night. I have a couple of issues.

We will start with the first one. I have a Playstation 4 Pro hooked up to the TV. I go to launch a 4k HDR enabled game. The system then tells me the game supports 4k HDR but there is a setting on the TV that will only allow it at 2k. Also under the display options inside the Pro, the last 4k option is stated as Unsupported. (2160p - RGB)

Also I do not see an option anywhere for Dolby Vision on my TV.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Go to Settings, Television, external Inputs, HDMI Signal (2nd Last from down) and change The HDMI Port were your ps4 ist connected to optimized Format)
post #2032 of 2582 Old 06-10-2019, 02:41 AM

I want to use The internal tuner so i changed all Channels to my liking with The Sony Channel Editor. But after transfer of The list to the TV, two Channels have The same number and channel number 9 is missing (channel 9 is that one with The Doubled Channel number). Its freaking me out
post #2033 of 2582 Old 06-10-2019, 04:59 AM

Does the sony logo come up everytime you turn on your 950g or does it go straight to the android tv?
post #2034 of 2582 Old 06-10-2019, 05:11 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvinelli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelArt View Post
That dude is a sensationalist and click baiter, not the most reliable of people. I'm not saying he's a complete liar in all things but you should be wary of what he has to say. A lot of what he says and how he show stuff is skewed to support his claims.

Yes. He skews settings and does all sorts of shady things. And some of his comments are just out of nowhere with no basis. He deletes comments that don't match his narrative. He is an idiot and troll.

I wish people would stop even mentioning him. Without clicks on his stuff, he would disappear because it is all about the money for this guy.
CaptinCrunch and LDBetaGuy like this.

Sony XBR-65X900F // Sony HTZ9F Sound Bar & SAZ9R Speakers // Xbox One X & PS4 Pro

Last edited by Coercion Shaman; 06-10-2019 at 08:37 AM.
post #2035 of 2582 Old 06-10-2019, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Chris View Post
Does the sony logo come up everytime you turn on your 950g or does it go straight to the android tv?
It goes straight to Android TV
post #2036 of 2582 Old 06-10-2019, 09:31 AM

Thanks was worried something was wrong
post #2037 of 2582 Old 06-10-2019, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Kier View Post
I want to use The internal tuner so i changed all Channels to my liking with The Sony Channel Editor. But after transfer of The list to the TV, two Channels have The same number and channel number 9 is missing (channel 9 is that one with The Doubled Channel number). Its freaking me out
I did a new channel search without selecting my cable provider, I selected other/etc, now I can sort the channels properly without problems
post #2038 of 2582 Old 06-10-2019, 09:54 AM

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
When they named it X950G I was expecting worthy successor to X930E after having "don't know why??" lineup and model X900F. It ended up being successor of unworthy X900F. I hate what SONY is doing when they can clearly produce Television sets as epic as X930E or if considering high end flagship Z9D. To push OLED onto its customers which has worst possible drawback of burnin SONY is successfully turning its LED lineup to worst from best. Sadly competition is not doing well either at around that price range.
post #2039 of 2582 Old 06-10-2019, 01:01 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Thanks for posting this. Quick question: I set the Color gamma adjustment points from 1 to 10, but I couldn't see where in the settings I could individually adjust each one per your recommendations. I did like the outcome, though my magentas seemed a wee bit intense and saturated, so I dialed it back a bit. Not sure what the individual gamma adjustment points do.

Relatedly, I've been looking to see if I can find a more detailed manual online, that describes the settings, etc. All I could find was a very simple "intro" manual. Anyone know of where to find one?

And are Direct TV DVR's capable of 4K? Over satellite? With coax feeding the DVR from the satellite receiver?
post #2040 of 2582 Old 06-10-2019, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buteobander View Post
Thanks for posting this. Quick question: I set the Color gamma adjustment points from 1 to 10, but I couldn't see where in the settings I could individually adjust each one per your recommendations. I did like the outcome, though my magentas seemed a wee bit intense and saturated, so I dialed it back a bit. Not sure what the individual gamma adjustment points do.

Relatedly, I've been looking to see if I can find a more detailed manual online, that describes the settings, etc. All I could find was a very simple "intro" manual. Anyone know of where to find one?

And are Direct TV DVR's capable of 4K? Over satellite? With coax feeding the DVR from the satellite receiver?
Are you refering to the 10-point settings or per color adjustment settings? Sorry, I'm a little confused.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snip.PNG
Views:	73
Size:	204.0 KB
ID:	2578650  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
sony 950g 85"

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version