2019 Samsung as-yet unnamed 4K Q9FN replacement - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 29Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #31 of 102 Old 01-14-2019, 03:44 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 6
The source come form

hardwarezone.com.my
kkthen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 102 Old 01-14-2019, 03:46 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Q900r got 480 local dimming zone. So q90R also got same 480 zone
kkthen is offline  
post #33 of 102 Old 01-14-2019, 03:47 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 6
https://www.hardwarezone.com.my/tech-news-samsungs-2019-4k-tvs-get-new-quantum-processor-ai-powered-sound-and-alexa-and-google-assis
kkthen is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #34 of 102 Old 01-14-2019, 04:54 AM
Advanced Member
 
js950's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Chicago area
Posts: 823
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
Liked: 331
Sounds good but I'll wait for independent reviewers to get one outside of this controlled environment.
js950 is offline  
post #35 of 102 Old 01-14-2019, 12:04 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkthen View Post
2019 lineup
There are three series in Samsung's 2019 4K QLED TV lineup: Q90R, Q70R, and Q60R.

The Q90R is the flagship of the three, and comes in 82, 75, and 65-inch screen sizes. This is a full-array local dimming model with the same number of LED zones as most of its 8K brethren. It has built-in Bixby, and supports the One Invisible Connection and no-gap wall mount.

The Q70R is also a FALD model, but it has local dimming fewer zones than the Q90R. It has built-in Bixby, and is available in 82, 75, 65, 55, and 49-inch screen sizes.

The Q60R is an edge LED dimming model, and comes in 82, 75, 65, 55, 49, and 43-inch screen sizes. It doesn't seem to support Bixby on the TV and One Invisible Connection.
Where’d you find this? I’d be interested to read.
dachster66 is offline  
post #36 of 102 Old 01-14-2019, 04:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Tugela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,209
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by popyang45 View Post
this the Problem, see 75 "8K micro LED at $ 15000 price that's crazy for me!

And Samsung further says there is no color improvement with HDMI 2.1
No 8K with 120FPS (HDMI 2.1)

There is no all bandwidth with HDMI 2.1
So what do I buy? HDMI 2.0 +

With HDMI 2.1 screen you need a new computer + a new receiver
Another $ 8000....
No you don't. Equipment fitted out with new standards are downwardly compatible with older standards. The newer standards support additional features but just because your older equipment lacks those features does not mean that it wont work with the new equipment.
Tugela is offline  
post #37 of 102 Old 01-14-2019, 07:02 PM
Advanced Member
 
3dprojector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 917
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
Liked: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by dachster66 View Post
Where’d you find this? I’d be interested to read.
post #35
3dprojector is online now  
post #38 of 102 Old 01-14-2019, 07:43 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 441
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugela View Post
No you don't. Equipment fitted out with new standards are downwardly compatible with older standards. The newer standards support additional features but just because your older equipment lacks those features does not mean that it wont work with the new equipment.
all your answer have anything to do with my questions?
Do you know what equipment I have?
What does HDMI 2.1 with " newer standards " have to do with my problems?
popyang45 is offline  
post #39 of 102 Old 01-14-2019, 10:51 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 441
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkthen View Post
Q900r got 480 local dimming zone. So q90R also got same 480 zone
SO THE Q9FN - It looks like the same panel

Q9FN AND Q900 THE SAME AREAS OF LIGHTING +
8BIT 4: 4: 4 (SO WHY I NEED TO PAY FOR HDMI 2.1 )?
10 BIT 4: 2: 0

It looks like Samsung has stayed in the warehouse since 2018 and is recycling it

It is very painful for me that a company like Samsung does not sell enough screens that are very successful


Last edited by popyang45; 01-14-2019 at 11:03 PM.
popyang45 is offline  
post #40 of 102 Old 01-14-2019, 10:59 PM
Senior Member
 
tubers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 458
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by popyang45 View Post
SO THE Q9FN - It looks like the same panel

Q9FN AND Q900 THE SAME AREAS OF LIGHTING +
8BIT 4: 4: 4 (SO WHY I NEED TO PAY FOR HDMI 2.1 )?
10 BIT 4: 2: 0

It looks like Samsung has stayed in the warehouse since 2018 and is recycling it

It is very painful for me that a company like Samsung does not sell enough screens that are very successful
I think they're putting a new layer for wider viewing angles but I'm not sure.
tubers is offline  
post #41 of 102 Old 01-14-2019, 11:05 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 441
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubers View Post
I think they're putting a new layer for wider viewing angles but I'm not sure.

Personally, it does not interest me," wider viewing angles " because I sit in front of the screen!

popyang45 is offline  
post #42 of 102 Old 01-14-2019, 11:58 PM
Member
 
tojo_m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 159
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by popyang45 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubers View Post
I think they're putting a new layer for wider viewing angles but I'm not sure.

Personally, it does not interest me," wider viewing angles " because I sit in front of the screen!

[IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
Good to know. Personally, it interests me quite a lot as when I sit bang in the center in front of a large(80”) LED TV, my eyes can see the color/brightness variations on the parts of the screen to the extreme sides. Probably just spoilt by my old plasma tv.
Personally, I don’t give a $h1t about hdmi 2.1. I would love it if Samsung fixed the fundamental issues with Q9fn such as black crush, blooming with subtitles and poor viewing angles. That might just make me pull the trigger on the new 82” q90 to sail me through till OLEDs become cheaper, as long as the price is a good bit lesser that the street price of the LG 77” oled.
js950 and tubers like this.

------------------
Polk LSiM 705 towers, 706 center, RC80i surrounds, Denon X4400H, Emotiva XPA-100 monoblocks, Dual 2019 JTR-118HTs (Color -Mini Cooper Spice Orange metallic), LG 77" C8 OLED, Panny 65" Plasma.
tojo_m is offline  
post #43 of 102 Old 01-15-2019, 12:12 AM
Senior Member
 
tubers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 458
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by tojo_m View Post
Good to know. Personally, it interests me quite a lot as when I sit bang in the center in front of a large(80”) LED TV, my eyes can see the color/brightness variations on the parts of the screen to the extreme sides. Probably just spoilt by my old plasma tv.
Personally, I don’t give a $h1t about hdmi 2.1. I would love it if Samsung fixed the fundamental issues with Q9fn such as black crush, blooming with subtitles and poor viewing angles. That might just make me pull the trigger on the new 82” q90 to sail me through till OLEDs become cheaper, as long as the price is a good bit lesser that the street price of the LG 77” oled.
Same. I found myself extremely sensitive to gamma/color/brightness/contrast shifting with VA Panels. Even tried an X900F. As my head moved upwards away from the center from about 5 feet and at 55inch screen, the skin tones start changing on anywhere my face was not directly facing. In fact I read on a photography article that VA panels require about double the distance to mitigate this shifting.
Don't really care about super deep blacks but I hope they can combine both deep blacks and good viewing angles asap and reasonably priced.

I also own a VITA oled and notice color and color temp shifting at 15-20 degrees and was told in the OLED subthread it also happens on 2019 OLEDS.

I really wish I bought that 50 inch 1080p $ 500 Plasma a few years back, one of the last few plasma panels before that tech ended.
tubers is offline  
post #44 of 102 Old 01-15-2019, 05:48 AM
Advanced Member
 
js950's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Chicago area
Posts: 823
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
Liked: 331
I agree with the last 2 posts but I suspect things will not change vertically and wider viewing angle is just that wider but not taller though I obviously don't know.
js950 is offline  
post #45 of 102 Old 01-15-2019, 07:41 AM
Senior Member
 
South Park's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 264
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Liked: 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by popyang45 View Post
Personally, it does not interest me," wider viewing angles " because I sit in front of the screen!
You’re not the only person in the world, there might be some that actually appreciate wider viewing angles screens because they -not- sit in front of the screen but reading your comment you don’t care about others.

South Park is offline  
post #46 of 102 Old 01-15-2019, 09:29 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 441
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by South Park View Post
You’re not the only person in the world, there might be some that actually appreciate wider viewing angles screens because they -not- sit in front of the screen but reading your comment you don’t care about others.
I have an OLED at home, I must say no screen is not suitable to see at the angle !!!
These are Publicists selling bull****.

The OLED has a lot of problems of details and screen distorted colors and more ...

I did not get a ticket from LG to a CES hotel!
And i do not have to lie to anyone

And something else was written for me and for me that there is a viewing angle
I replied that it was irrelevant to me
You do not have to accept my opinion, but you have no right to tell me what is relevant to me !!

Last edited by popyang45; 01-15-2019 at 09:39 AM.
popyang45 is offline  
post #47 of 102 Old 01-15-2019, 11:39 AM
Advanced Member
 
Matsonia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 721
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
Liked: 365
Don't think this was posted but John Archer also has some impressions of the 4K Samsung 2019 sets from the behind closed doors thing. Improved blacks over even the Q9FN, More intense brightness and viewing angles that match the ZF9 without any loss in blacks.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnarc.../#49128e5b10aa
Matsonia is offline  
post #48 of 102 Old 01-15-2019, 01:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sd13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,897
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1244 Post(s)
Liked: 1133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsonia View Post
Don't think this was posted but John Archer also has some impressions of the 4K Samsung 2019 sets from the behind closed doors thing. Improved blacks over even the Q9FN, More intense brightness and viewing angles that match the ZF9 without any loss in blacks.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnarc.../#49128e5b10aa
He never mentioned a word about the heavy dse and undersaturation on the 2018 panels, so im taking this with a grain of salt. He needs to do more to call out Samsung the same way he calls out LG for severe macro blocking and dim game mode. Maybe Samsung would listen.
sd13 is offline  
post #49 of 102 Old 01-15-2019, 03:59 PM
Member
 
MrSniper1401's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 145
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 69
"There was barely a hint of blooming around stand-out bright objects during our demos either - a result, it seems, of a new local dimming control system for the direct backlighting illumination that’s apparently baked into the TV’s chipset on a hardware level, rather than being ‘software only’."

Most interesting sentence in the article for me. I wonder what this hardware level change to the dimming system would be if it's not more dimming zones hmmm

Sony 65" A1E
MrSniper1401 is offline  
post #50 of 102 Old 01-15-2019, 04:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Troy LaMont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Studio City, CA
Posts: 2,135
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by popyang45 View Post
People come to the exhibition to see products
That's why they pay money !!!


This is one of the worst CES exhibitions I have seen
Not sure which 'people' you're referring to, but CES is officially an industry event and the general public is not allowed in AND it's free with registration so I'm not sure who you think is paying money. With that said, companies cater to the business crowd with what they want, not what you want (the consumer). They do that so the retailers and re-sellers can highlight and push the products they what them to, the other TVs will sell regardless, but they want to 'spark' the market with what they consider hot tech. It's always been like that.

You said this is one of the worst you've seen, were you there? Just curious.

Just trying to clear the air, it's not about tech for the consumer, although the consumer benefits by knowing some of what's coming and the name of the event can be misleading "Consumer Electronics Show"...but it's an industry event at the end of the day.

Thanks.

Theater: Onkyo TX-NR807, Polk LSi15, Polk LSiC, Polk LSiF/X, Velodyne HGS12, Optoma HD80 on 100" Elite Aeon screen
Bedroom: Yamaha WXA50, Samsung Q6FN (2018), Martin Logan Motion LX16, Pro SW100P 10" sub
Gaming: Xbox One X, Samsung UH750 Quantum Dot 28" UHD monitor
Troy LaMont is offline  
post #51 of 102 Old 01-15-2019, 04:24 PM
Member
 
tojo_m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 159
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Liked: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsonia View Post
Don't think this was posted but John Archer also has some impressions of the 4K Samsung 2019 sets from the behind closed doors thing. Improved blacks over even the Q9FN, More intense brightness and viewing angles that match the ZF9 without any loss in blacks.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnarc.../#49128e5b10aa
Typically, the wide viewing angles would rob the inky black levels. If Samsung has truly pulled off wide viewing angles with deep blacks, then this should be a winner.

Btw: u in container shipping business by any chance?

------------------
Polk LSiM 705 towers, 706 center, RC80i surrounds, Denon X4400H, Emotiva XPA-100 monoblocks, Dual 2019 JTR-118HTs (Color -Mini Cooper Spice Orange metallic), LG 77" C8 OLED, Panny 65" Plasma.
tojo_m is offline  
post #52 of 102 Old 01-15-2019, 10:16 PM
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 441
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy LaMont View Post
Not sure which 'people' you're referring to, but CES is officially an industry event and the general public is not allowed in AND it's free with registration so I'm not sure who you think is paying money. With that said, companies cater to the business crowd with what they want, not what you want (the consumer). They do that so the retailers and re-sellers can highlight and push the products they what them to, the other TVs will sell regardless, but they want to 'spark' the market with what they consider hot tech. It's always been like that.

You said this is one of the worst you've seen, were you there? Just curious.

Just trying to clear the air, it's not about tech for the consumer, although the consumer benefits by knowing some of what's coming and the name of the event can be misleading "Consumer Electronics Show"...but it's an industry event at the end of the day.

Thanks.
Many of them pay from their own money pocket to get to see the exhibition!
And in fact it turns out that there are many products behind the scenes that can not be seen
So what is the exhibition worth?

What is an exhibition worth, that only people who receive money for a sympathetic media coverage see the products?
Quote:
I'm not sure who you think is paying money
CES is a trade-only event for individuals 18 years of age or older and affiliated with the consumer technology industry.
https://www.ces.tech/Logistics/Regis...formation.aspx
CES Registration - Price: $300
Starter Conference Pass - Price: $900
Deluxe Conference Pass - Price: $1,700

All these people have to pay airfare, hotel and more ... to get to the exhibition!
And you ask what money is paid?

Many times the manufacturers who order them pay these expenses, in return for a positive cover !!!
And they get access to products behind the scenes ,
It smells improper and unreliable!
And in fact, the public relations workers are writing a lot of nonsense about products that are not worth much .

like - 8K With HDMI 2.1 limited bandwidth connection for 2019
They forgot to say!
or
HDMI 2.1 with 8 bit color as HDMI 2.0
So what is equivalent to HDMI 2.1 this year?
or
TV Motherboards without HDMI 2.1
Regardless of the entrances, you need a chip in the image processing panel
or
TV screen of 2018 without 12, 14, or 16 BIT support

And I brought proof and instructions for operating for Q900 screen which will begin to be sent on 1.3.19

Quote:
.but it's an industry event at the end of the day.
no
This is a media event for the consumers who buy these products!
And broadcast to everyone by the press industry and sales! ( Who can enter the exhibition )
Because there is no place for all people to enter .

Last edited by popyang45; 01-15-2019 at 10:36 PM.
popyang45 is offline  
post #53 of 102 Old 01-16-2019, 08:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Troy LaMont's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Studio City, CA
Posts: 2,135
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 316 Post(s)
Liked: 287
@popyang45 ,

Totally clueless my brother and you sound very bitter...maybe home theater isn't your cup of tea? I'm just saying.

I've been attending CES for over a decade and I've never paid a dime.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CES.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	2511580  
js950 and lucacow like this.

Theater: Onkyo TX-NR807, Polk LSi15, Polk LSiC, Polk LSiF/X, Velodyne HGS12, Optoma HD80 on 100" Elite Aeon screen
Bedroom: Yamaha WXA50, Samsung Q6FN (2018), Martin Logan Motion LX16, Pro SW100P 10" sub
Gaming: Xbox One X, Samsung UH750 Quantum Dot 28" UHD monitor
Troy LaMont is offline  
post #54 of 102 Old 01-16-2019, 10:58 AM
Member
 
ejquin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Just curious, since I'll be in the market for a new TV soon, is there a typical time when they roll out new year models? March?
ejquin is offline  
post #55 of 102 Old 01-16-2019, 01:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Nillaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,348
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
Liked: 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejquin View Post
Just curious, since I'll be in the market for a new TV soon, is there a typical time when they roll out new year models? March?

I've seen it as early as March, but more typically April - May.
Loren Kruse. and Troy LaMont like this.

82Q90R / Denon X6400H / Polk Audio LSI 7.1.4 / Nvidia Shield Pro 2019 / Panasonic DP-UB820 4K BluRay / Xbox One X / PS4 Pro / Nintendo Switch / Custom Gaming PC / Custom VR PC / HTC Vive Pro HMD (Wireless) / QNAP TVS-873 / Harmony Elite
Nillaz is offline  
post #56 of 102 Old 01-16-2019, 02:19 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Any chance we will see a connect box upgrade (hdmi 2.1) for this model?
benboy12 is offline  
post #57 of 102 Old 01-16-2019, 06:02 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Latinoheat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: BC Canada
Posts: 4,384
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1499 Post(s)
Liked: 1515
Quote:
Originally Posted by benboy12 View Post
Any chance we will see a connect box upgrade (hdmi 2.1) for this model?
Samsung is full of promises but they never deliver, this is going by their history with previous so called upgraded boxes. If you want to buy this year, make sure you buy for exactly what you need it for and not for hopes a company's will upgrade anything. Just my 2 cents.
fatuglyguy and Gillietalls like this.

Media room- 65" Panasonic FZ950 OLED, Pioneer Elite VSX-90, Panasonic UBD-820 4K, Klipsch Gallery G28's, Klipsch Sub 12, Klipsch RS-52 II, Optik HD cable

Living room- Sony 4K 79XBRX900B, Onkyo RC-360,HTPC,Klipsch Reference R-62II,Rc52II,PS4
Gaming room -Panasonic ST60, PS3, Wii
Latinoheat is offline  
post #58 of 102 Old 01-16-2019, 06:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Nillaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,348
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
Liked: 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinoheat View Post
Samsung is full of promises but they never deliver, this is going by their history with previous so called upgraded boxes. If you want to buy this year, make sure you buy for exactly what you need it for and not for hopes a company's will upgrade anything. Just my 2 cents.

This is reasonable advice for purchasing just about any product.

82Q90R / Denon X6400H / Polk Audio LSI 7.1.4 / Nvidia Shield Pro 2019 / Panasonic DP-UB820 4K BluRay / Xbox One X / PS4 Pro / Nintendo Switch / Custom Gaming PC / Custom VR PC / HTC Vive Pro HMD (Wireless) / QNAP TVS-873 / Harmony Elite
Nillaz is offline  
post #59 of 102 Old 01-17-2019, 04:22 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 6
https://youtu.be/1-dlhDJBOTQ
kkthen is offline  
post #60 of 102 Old 01-17-2019, 04:59 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
I hope it gives me less stress than the Q9Fn i bought, here's to hoping. I want to give Samsung my money, but struggling to want to right now.
Parmageddon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off