two 65" LCD/Projector/Other for Misc gaming Room - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 02-02-2019, 07:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 18
two 65" LCD/Projector/Other for Misc gaming Room

I am planning for remodeling my basement. My son and his friends are really into video games. Some games like Fortnite only allow for one player per system but you can still play against others online. What is everyone's opinion on having two side by side 65" televisions with likely 2 Xbox One's (one for each television) and then maybe an old school Nintendo hooked up to one as well so even two different systems can be played at once vs one big projector but he and his friends would have to take turns playing?

Other questions:

1. Having two of the same televisions would obviously look better but having two different brands would likely help with things like watching different sports games at once. Also, are the frequencies for different televisions so similar that there would be a remote issue either way?

2. As far as surround sound. Would I just have the surround sound hooked up to one of them as a primary? I wonder if there is a way to have say have half the surround sound speakers on one side of the room play one television and the other play the other when both televisions are on at the same time.

3. Does anyone have any other ideas, tips, or suggestions?

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. Plato"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-05-2019, 07:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Anyone?

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything. Plato"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Gaming , lcd , projector , Surround Sound , television

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page