2019 TCL 75R615 Owners Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 19 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 328Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #541 of 712 Old 07-20-2019, 07:15 AM
Newbie
 
sneakyjackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I recently purchased this tv 615 from best buy 75 inch. i watch a lot of sports including currently watching the open championship thru xfinity in HD cable.. i have to say i am not overly impressed.. lots of blurry motion and dse.. i have set to hdmi 2.0 movie mode.. etc...
My question is
Is it to big for my space? Range of 8 to 10 ft away.. somewhat bright room
Is it the cable and nothing to do with the TV?
Do i need to quite being cheap to be satisfied ? And go with a samsung or sony
Is the tv setup correctly?

Not sure any input would be helpful
Hetfieldjames likes this.
sneakyjackson is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #542 of 712 Old 07-20-2019, 08:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Wytchone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: LaPlace, La.
Posts: 4,634
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Finally finished! !!

Went from a 55" Hitachi RP-CRT (7.1 HTiB) to a 75" TCL 4k!

3.0.2 system. (3.2.2 if you count the subs in the speakers)

TCL 75" 75R615

Denon AVR-S940H 7.2

Definitive PB9060ST x2 towers

Definitive A90 height modules

Definitive CS 940-HD center speaker

Sony UBPX700 4K player

Sonax TV stand up to 80" B-003-RBT
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190720_100422_1563637809479.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	4.31 MB
ID:	2592788  
aaronwt likes this.

Last edited by Wytchone; 07-20-2019 at 09:06 AM.
Wytchone is offline  
post #543 of 712 Old 07-20-2019, 09:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Wytchone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: LaPlace, La.
Posts: 4,634
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Just a few quick observations so far.
Cable upscaling has been very good. I watched Suicide squad and it was like watching it for the first time. Then I watched Season 8 episode 3 opening fight scene. OMG It was not dark, it was amazing.
Next the Netflix app expected some improvement but wow. The clarity I am getting via steaming now is blowing me away.

480P DVD's I know the Sony play is doing most of the work here but still LoTR Battle for Gondor looks very good.
Tonight I will try out my first 4K Dvd Shazam! Can't wait.

Now due to bad luck on my installers part he got here late. My good fortune is he called in help to be done on time. Another tech showed up. I left to get cable holders and by some 4K discs.
When I got back I had 5 Best Buy installers! They where friendly, helpful and professional. I cant praise them enough for staying late to get the job done.
sk373 likes this.
Wytchone is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #544 of 712 Old 07-20-2019, 09:12 AM
Pip
Advanced Member
 
Pip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 876
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyjackson View Post
I recently purchased this tv 615 from best buy 75 inch. i watch a lot of sports including currently watching the open championship thru xfinity in HD cable.. i have to say i am not overly impressed.. lots of blurry motion and dse.. i have set to hdmi 2.0 movie mode.. etc...
My question is
Is it to big for my space? Range of 8 to 10 ft away.. somewhat bright room
Is it the cable and nothing to do with the TV?
Do i need to quite being cheap to be satisfied ? And go with a samsung or sony
Is the tv setup correctly?

Not sure any input would be helpful
If you're seeing DSE with golf that's an unusually bad screen. Return it.

Regarding motion - It's very possible your highly compressed xfinity feed is the reason for your dissatisfaction. This is easy to test. It's a Roku TV. Get whichever app (Fox I think) is broadcasting the open this year, and compare it on that. Because of your infinity subscription you won't have to pay. My guess is you'll be shocked at how bad your cable looks in comparison.

Good luck,

Pip
Pip is offline  
post #545 of 712 Old 07-20-2019, 09:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
PlanetAVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Austin TX USA
Posts: 3,215
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2050 Post(s)
Liked: 1918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pip View Post
If you're seeing DSE with golf that's an unusually bad screen. Return it.

Regarding motion - It's very possible your highly compressed xfinity feed is the reason for your dissatisfaction. This is easy to test. It's a Roku TV. Get whichever app (Fox I think) is broadcasting the open this year, and compare it on that. Because of your infinity subscription you won't have to pay. My guess is you'll be shocked at how bad your cable looks in comparison.

Good luck,

Pip
@sneakyjackson ,

It's on NBC, try watching the OTA feed to compare.

Try the Rtngs settings located here. Other owners might have settings that they recommend as well
https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/tc...-2018/settings

Try some grey uniformity tests to see if the DSE looks the same as you see on golf.
PlanetAVS is online now  
post #546 of 712 Old 07-20-2019, 09:48 AM
Pip
Advanced Member
 
Pip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 876
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetAVS View Post

It's on NBC, try watching the OTA feed to compare.
That's a great idea if you have an antenna - if not - the NBC sports app.

Pip
Pip is offline  
post #547 of 712 Old 07-20-2019, 09:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
PlanetAVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Austin TX USA
Posts: 3,215
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2050 Post(s)
Liked: 1918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pip View Post
That's a great idea if you have an antenna - if not - the NBC sports app.

Pip
Which is also horrible for motion.
PlanetAVS is online now  
post #548 of 712 Old 07-20-2019, 10:41 AM
Pip
Advanced Member
 
Pip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 876
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetAVS View Post
Which is also horrible for motion.
That's a shame. I wasn't aware of that. Why do they bother creating a sports app that's terrible with motion? Absolutely no reason for it.

Pip
Pip is offline  
post #549 of 712 Old 07-20-2019, 10:53 AM
Newbie
 
sneakyjackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pip View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyjackson View Post
I recently purchased this tv 615 from best buy 75 inch. i watch a lot of sports including currently watching the open championship thru xfinity in HD cable.. i have to say i am not overly impressed.. lots of blurry motion and dse.. i have set to hdmi 2.0 movie mode.. etc...
My question is
Is it to big for my space? Range of 8 to 10 ft away.. somewhat bright room
Is it the cable and nothing to do with the TV?
Do i need to quite being cheap to be satisfied ? And go with a samsung or sony
Is the tv setup correctly?

Not sure any input would be helpful
If you're seeing DSE with golf that's an unusually bad screen. Return it.

Regarding motion - It's very possible your highly compressed xfinity feed is the reason for your dissatisfaction. This is easy to test. It's a Roku TV. Get whichever app (Fox I think) is broadcasting the open this year, and compare it on that. Because of your infinity subscription you won't have to pay. My guess is you'll be shocked at how bad your cable looks in comparison.

Good luck,

Pip
Thank you it’s probably, embarrassingly enough, my lack of knowledge of what DSE really looks like cause the app looks better and i will try an HD antenna..
what has the best feed for watching live sports ? Satellite ? Antenna ? Assuming not streaming
sneakyjackson is offline  
post #550 of 712 Old 07-20-2019, 12:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
PlanetAVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Austin TX USA
Posts: 3,215
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2050 Post(s)
Liked: 1918
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyjackson View Post
Thank you it’s probably, embarrassingly enough, my lack of knowledge of what DSE really looks like cause the app looks better and i will try an HD antenna..
what has the best feed for watching live sports ? Satellite ? Antenna ? Assuming not streaming

No clear answer on what looks best as the amount of compression varies. Generally OTA is best, although the amount of compression varies from network to network and even city to city. Direct TV satellite and Verizon FIOS cable both have worse quality than they used to (which was formerly superb)

Having an OTA antenna is a worthwhile $20 investment, for better picture quality, backup contingency and lower data usage.
PlanetAVS is online now  
post #551 of 712 Old 07-20-2019, 04:44 PM
Newbie
 
sneakyjackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I also considered the samsung q90 and sony 900f and possible the lg b9 but i would only get them in the 65inch but i am a sports nut soo that would be the main usage
sneakyjackson is offline  
post #552 of 712 Old 07-20-2019, 07:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
PlanetAVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Austin TX USA
Posts: 3,215
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2050 Post(s)
Liked: 1918
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyjackson View Post
I also considered the samsung q90 and sony 900f and possible the lg b9 but i would only get them in the 65inch but i am a sports nut soo that would be the main usage
I'd suggest giving the TCL more time, and even exchanging it once or twice if you have a DSE problem. It might be tough to go down from 75 to 65. The TCL should be fine for sports as long as you don't get a bad panel.
PlanetAVS is online now  
post #553 of 712 Old 07-21-2019, 05:12 PM
Advanced Member
 
rjhseven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Memphis
Posts: 944
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smigro View Post
No 6 series (even the newer 75") has a native 120 hz refresh rate. They do have the 120 CMI effective refresh rate but that is not native 120 hz. From what I understand the new 8 series that are coming out this fall will have 120 hz native panels.
What is the difference in the two 120 refresh rates (in layman’s terms)?

Memphis Tiger Fan-Sports enthusiast
rjhseven is offline  
post #554 of 712 Old 07-21-2019, 07:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
PlanetAVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Austin TX USA
Posts: 3,215
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2050 Post(s)
Liked: 1918
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjhseven View Post
What is the difference in the two 120 refresh rates (in layman’s terms)?
In layman terms, the effective rate is a fake rate.
oldsteve and Smigro like this.
PlanetAVS is online now  
post #555 of 712 Old 07-21-2019, 07:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dave in Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 8,360
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3790 Post(s)
Liked: 3002
In layman's terms native 120Hz is the native refresh rate of the panels without any electronic processing and Clear Motion Index (CMI) 120Hz is adding electronic processing to a native 60Hz panel to partially simulate 120Hz in a way that many don't find very effective and some find downright annoying.
rjhseven likes this.
Dave in Green is online now  
post #556 of 712 Old 07-22-2019, 05:53 AM
Advanced Member
 
rockaway1836's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Myrtle Beach SC
Posts: 994
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McC View Post
That's the TV I'm waiting for. The 75 incher !
My best guess is that it is 6 - 8 weeks out.

https://fccid.io/W8U75Q825
aaronwt and Nouniard like this.
rockaway1836 is online now  
post #557 of 712 Old 07-22-2019, 07:04 AM
Member
 
Nouniard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 33
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Nice catch! I’ve been refreshing that page for a while now. I’m still hoping to see a redesigned 75” 4K 6-series show up as an alternative to skipping straight to the 8K 8-series for that size. Still, can’t wait for the price reveal & reviews. It’s likely to see its official announcement @ IFA in September.
aaronwt likes this.
Nouniard is offline  
post #558 of 712 Old 07-22-2019, 07:54 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Wytchone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: LaPlace, La.
Posts: 4,634
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 70
So i watched my new system all weekend. One issue If found odd is when watching DvD's only. Ill be watching and the picture cuts out for 1 sec then cuts back on. This happens maybe 2 to 4 times , any ideas?
Watching Cable, streaming are fine but Dvd's only do this. Im guessing the player?
Wytchone is offline  
post #559 of 712 Old 07-22-2019, 08:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Dave in Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 8,360
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3790 Post(s)
Liked: 3002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytchone View Post
So i watched my new system all weekend. One issue If found odd is when watching DvD's only. Ill be watching and the picture cuts out for 1 sec then cuts back on. This happens maybe 2 to 4 times , any ideas?
Watching Cable, streaming are fine but Dvd's only do this. Im guessing the player?
Common causes for intermittent dropouts are HDMI handshake issues due to firmware incompatibility and cheap HDMI cables that don't seat properly. Solutions often include making sure the HDMI cables are tightly seated and replacing them with better cables if they don't fit snugly or updating the firmware on all devices to ensure that the older devices have better HDMI compatibility with the newer ones.
Wytchone and PlanetAVS like this.
Dave in Green is online now  
post #560 of 712 Old 07-22-2019, 08:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Wytchone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: LaPlace, La.
Posts: 4,634
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in Green View Post
Common causes for intermittent dropouts are HDMI handshake issues due to firmware incompatibility and cheap HDMI cables that don't seat properly. Solutions often include making sure the HDMI cables are tightly seated and replacing them with better cables if they don't fit snugly or updating the firmware on all devices to ensure that the older devices have better HDMI compatibility with the newer ones.
Thanks ill recheck the connections!
Wytchone is offline  
post #561 of 712 Old 07-22-2019, 05:29 PM
Member
 
California Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 111
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 25
My wife and I recently moved into a new place and we settled in and we were watching TV on our 55" Panny Plasma, she says to me "I think we need a bigger TV." I have been placing a bug in her ear about upgrading, but never thought she would suggest it. So I asked her what size she thought we should get and she said "75"

A couple weeks ago we had the TCL 75" delivered and I must say WOW, I am really over the top impressed.


Over the weekend I was watching some 4k content via YouTube and I could not be happier.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4K_TCL.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	599.8 KB
ID:	2593580   Click image for larger version

Name:	4K_TCL2.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	539.1 KB
ID:	2593582  
aaronwt, mlgreen, Wytchone and 3 others like this.
California Joe is offline  
post #562 of 712 Old 07-22-2019, 05:49 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3,082
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1755 Post(s)
Liked: 1066
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Joe View Post
My wife and I recently moved into a new place and we settled in and we were watching TV on our 55" Panny Plasma, she says to me "I think we need a bigger TV." I have been placing a bug in her ear about upgrading, but never thought she would suggest it. So I asked her what size she thought we should get and she said "75"



A couple weeks ago we had the TCL 75" delivered and I must say WOW, I am really over the top impressed.





Over the weekend I was watching some 4k content via YouTube and I could not be happier.
Looks pretty awesome. At that price it's really awesome. I'm glad TCL is doing things right. It's good for all consumers.
California Joe likes this.
Hetfieldjames is online now  
post #563 of 712 Old 07-22-2019, 06:04 PM
UHD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 35,969
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9322 Post(s)
Liked: 6003
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockaway1836 View Post
My best guess is that it is 6 - 8 weeks out.

https://fccid.io/W8U75Q825
At least the feet are centered on the new model instead of on the outside edges. That should make placing it on a stand much easier. Since you won't need a stand so wide.

53TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is online now  
post #564 of 712 Old 07-22-2019, 06:07 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 55
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockaway1836 View Post
My best guess is that it is 6 - 8 weeks out.

https://fccid.io/W8U75Q825
Nice catch! I've added them to our suggestion list. Be sure to vote on which one you want us to test first (assuming they are all released at the same time)!
aaronwt and rockaway1836 like this.

RTINGS.com
ababcock is offline  
post #565 of 712 Old 07-22-2019, 06:29 PM
UHD Addict
 
aaronwt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Northern VA(Woodbridge)
Posts: 35,969
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9322 Post(s)
Liked: 6003
Quote:
Originally Posted by ababcock View Post
Nice catch! I've added them to our suggestion list. Be sure to vote on which one you want us to test first (assuming they are all released at the same time)!
Thanks., I just placed my vote.
PlanetAVS and ababcock like this.

53TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is online now  
post #566 of 712 Old 07-22-2019, 07:23 PM
Advanced Member
 
rjhseven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Memphis
Posts: 944
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Joe View Post
My wife and I recently moved into a new place and we settled in and we were watching TV on our 55" Panny Plasma, she says to me "I think we need a bigger TV." I have been placing a bug in her ear about upgrading, but never thought she would suggest it. So I asked her what size she thought we should get and she said "75"

A couple weeks ago we had the TCL 75" delivered and I must say WOW, I am really over the top impressed.


Over the weekend I was watching some 4k content via YouTube and I could not be happier.
So you got the 4 series that was on sale a week ago? Have one on order but don’t like the fake 120mz processor.

Memphis Tiger Fan-Sports enthusiast
rjhseven is offline  
post #567 of 712 Old 07-22-2019, 08:28 PM
Advanced Member
 
rockaway1836's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Myrtle Beach SC
Posts: 994
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by ababcock View Post
Nice catch! I've added them to our suggestion list. Be sure to vote on which one you want us to test first (assuming they are all released at the same time)!
My vote is in.
ababcock likes this.
rockaway1836 is online now  
post #568 of 712 Old 07-23-2019, 05:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Smigro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Montgomery County, PA
Posts: 2,327
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
Liked: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
At least the feet are centered on the new model instead of on the outside edges. That should make placing it on a stand much easier. Since you won't need a stand so wide.
I just wish they would make the stand in away that you can route the cables through it for a sleeker look. For what I am sure is going to be a bargain price though I guess you have to take the good with the bad.
aaronwt likes this.

Ed
Panasonic 65ST60, Onkyo TX-RZ830 5.1.2, OPPO BDP-83 region free, Xbox One X scorpio, PS4, eD[c]12 LCR, Klipsch R-14M surrounds, Rythmik FV15HP

Xbox GT / PSN ID - Smigro
Smigro is offline  
post #569 of 712 Old 07-23-2019, 06:51 AM
Pip
Advanced Member
 
Pip's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 876
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smigro View Post
I just wish they would make the stand in away that you can route the cables through it for a sleeker look. For what I am sure is going to be a bargain price though I guess you have to take the good with the bad.
It would be nice, but the stand legs are pretty thick. The inputs are directly over the right legs, and power cord directly over left. I cable tied everything to the nice flat surface on the rear of the legs. Almost completely invisible.

Pip
Pip is offline  
post #570 of 712 Old 07-23-2019, 07:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Smigro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Montgomery County, PA
Posts: 2,327
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
Liked: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pip View Post
It would be nice, but the stand legs are pretty thick. The inputs are directly over the right legs, and power cord directly over left. I cable tied everything to the nice flat surface on the rear of the legs. Almost completely invisible.

Pip
I am referring to the new 8 series which will be tougher from the looks of the back panel as it appears the inputs and power socket are in the same spots but now there is just on singular base in the middle of the panel so it may be tougher with this orientation especially if the power cord isn't very long.

When I had the 75R615 for a month I did ziptie the cables to each leg and it really wasn't that bad but would be better if done like Sony does with their bases.
aaronwt likes this.

Ed
Panasonic 65ST60, Onkyo TX-RZ830 5.1.2, OPPO BDP-83 region free, Xbox One X scorpio, PS4, eD[c]12 LCR, Klipsch R-14M surrounds, Rythmik FV15HP

Xbox GT / PSN ID - Smigro
Smigro is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off