Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma
So you threw away the metric bolt pack that came with old mount? I do not know the bolt size but they are probably a M6 or M8 course/standard thread, NOT fine. The lenth is the question, these bolts can be found at the home depot
The delivery is not a joke, its just Samsung over sell's the delivery. I mentioned earlier, even though you pay for a two man white glove, expect one guy and you are the second guy. You could refuse delivery and say you want what you paid for or roll with it and get her done, get a refund for the Second guy from Samsung.
Samsung's website states the following regarding White Glove Delivery:
"Samsung is pleased to offer white glove delivery service on select television models. White glove delivery service includes:
• Delivery of your TV by trained professionals
• Placing the television into any accessible room in your home that you specify;
• Removal of the television from its packaging;
• Assembly of included television stand (if applicable);
• Placement of the TV on your A/V furniture. (Please be sure your furniture is assembled and ready in advance.)
• Connecting the television to a power supply and verifying that the television can be powered on
• Removal of the packaging debris from your home
Please note that white glove delivery does NOT include assembly of any audio/video furniture, wall mounting or installing the television. The connection of any audio or video sources to the television, and/or removal of old televisions from your home is also not included with this service."
Since one delivery person would not be able to safely perform all these steps, I am going to insist that there are at least two delivery people present. I plan to contact AGS to confirm there will be at least two delivery folks.
I wonder what services are included with normal shipping.