2019 Samsung Q90R Owners Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 270 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 5218Likes

post #8071 of 8150 Old 03-21-2020, 08:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekindrewind View Post
Q90R Netflix app no longer decodes Atmos.

I don't use the tv's Netflix app much.
Q90R ARC to my processor.
I noticed recently, when watching movies on Netflix that are HDR/Atmos (The Witcher, Lost in Space) though the TV app, it says, HDR 5.1. Not Atmos
My processors confirms DD+, not Atmos.

A couple weeks ago Netflix said HDR ATMOS (The Wicher, Lost in Space), processor confirmed, ATMOS.
What happened?

When was the latest update and what is the update version so I can check.
Maybe I lost ATMOS because of an update?

I also have a Tivo Bolt. The bolt does passthrough with Netflix, so the processor enables ATMOS.
When watching Netflix app on the Q90R, the tv does the Atmos decoding. Well it used to, no longer?
My processor is not decoding Atmos when it comes from the Q90R, confirms 5.1
I’m seeing the same thing occur when accessing the Netflix app on the TV and I just upgraded the firmware a few days ago. I did notice that the Sound Settings are grayed out and it shows PCM but when you go to the actual settings it will show Dolby Digital +. If the firmware removed the Atmos setting on Netflix that sucks and needs to be rectified. Also if you search Dolby Atmos movies on Netflix it will bring up the movies or shows you indicated but it’s just missing the Atmos indication on the info banner.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8072 of 8150 Old 03-21-2020, 11:18 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7294 Post(s)
Liked: 7328
Quote:
Originally Posted by darcman View Post
THAT SUCKS!!

I was hoping my 75Q90 would last 5 years when the extended warranty runs out. So far mine has been good, I do get that internet connection pop up once in a while. The only thing I am disappointed with is 4K USB movie play and codec issues as a renderer.
It happens to the best TV's made, good news is the repair for that member will be free. Better to have it fail within warranty, then out of warranty.
post #8073 of 8150 Old 03-21-2020, 11:27 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnothing123 View Post
I’m seeing the same thing occur when accessing the Netflix app on the TV and I just upgraded the firmware a few days ago. I did notice that the Sound Settings are grayed out and it shows PCM but when you go to the actual settings it will show Dolby Digital +. If the firmware removed the Atmos setting on Netflix that sucks and needs to be rectified. Also if you search Dolby Atmos movies on Netflix it will bring up the movies or shows you indicated but it’s just missing the Atmos indication on the info banner.
Thanks for commenting kingnothing123. (I like your handle!) So King, your knight, Sir Lancelot, I know the secret. He got his name because he Jousted a lot, using a Lance. Ah... Sir Lance-a-lot.

What is the latest firmware?

Netflix app on Bolt, Netflix shows HDR 5.1 on Q90R screen, Marantz Processor shows DD+. Deeper in Marantz settings it says Atmos/Surround. Bolt is a passthrough.

Netflix app on Q90R, Netflix shows HDR 5.1 (used to say HDR ATMOS) on screen, Marantz shows DD+. Deeper in Marantz settings it says DD+ I believe Q90R does the decoding because it used to say ATMOS. If it's a passthrough, my processor should say Atmos/Surround. It doesn't, Q90R seems to block the Atmos decoding.

I wonder why the update affected the Netflix app.

7.2.4, AV7702mkII, MM8077, MC205, UDP-203, 82Q90R, Tivo Bolt, Richard Gray 400s, B&W Nautilus, Fathom F113, Harmony Elite, thin wallet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8074 of 8150 Old 03-21-2020, 12:00 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekindrewind View Post
Thanks for commenting kingnothing123. (I like your handle!) So King, your knight, Sir Lancelot, I know the secret. He got his name because he Jousted a lot, using a Lance. Ah... Sir Lance-a-lot.

What is the latest firmware?

Netflix app on Bolt, Netflix shows HDR 5.1 on Q90R screen, Marantz Processor shows DD+. Deeper in Marantz settings it says Atmos/Surround. Bolt is a passthrough.

Netflix app on Q90R, Netflix shows HDR 5.1 (used to say HDR ATMOS) on screen, Marantz shows DD+. Deeper in Marantz settings it says DD+ I believe Q90R does the decoding because it used to say ATMOS. If it's a passthrough, my processor should say Atmos/Surround. It doesn't, Q90R seems to block the Atmos decoding.

I wonder why the update affected the Netflix app.
Firmware 1351 Maybe someone can figure out what happened as I never had the Quick Settings banner grayed out for the Digital Output Audio section but I’m getting DD Plus on my soundbar which is Atmos compatible.
post #8075 of 8150 Old 03-21-2020, 01:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 490 Post(s)
Liked: 407
2019 Samsung Q90R Owners Thread (No Price Talk)

So while I love the TV for movies and streaming shows, I am just severely disappointed with the local dimming in the game modes. What a huge ball drop by Samsung. This could of been the perfect tv for me, had they got that right. That said still a fantastic tv for most of my tv viewing, however my gaming will just have to be allocated to another tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #8076 of 8150 Old 03-21-2020, 01:38 PM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland Plasma View Post
It happens to the best TV's made, good news is the repair for that member will be free. Better to have it fail within warranty, then out of warranty.
Don't get me wrong I agree 100%. There are failure rates with everything, it just sucks when it happens to you. It sucks that the Q90 failed on him, but it would have sucked harder if it happened after the warranty expired.

I know you always say there is no perfect tv. When I first joined AVS I was looking for info on Samsung tvs. There was this guy that returned something like 16 tvs, I think at that point you need therapy not a tv.

My last tv I ran through all the torture tests looking for any anomalies. This time around I just decided to enjoy my Q90 instead of running tests that only show problems under some obscure conditions. My Q90 operates as it should and I cant see any problems. The days of buying some old tube tv that lasted and kept for 20 years are behind us. Is my Q90 perfect, no but I really really like it and I am not one bit sorry I bought it.

So Cheers to everybody and just enjoy your Q90s
egrady, ohyeah32, KJ43 and 2 others like this.
post #8077 of 8150 Old 03-21-2020, 06:47 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Just picked up a 65" Q90. I pretty much just set it at the rtings.com settings.

It looks really good but I do need to get used to this after the Vizio M-65 I had for years and finally replaced. Very happy so far.
Damar1979 likes this.

TV: Samsung QN65Q90R | Receiver: Yamaha RXA-770
Blue Ray Player: OPPO 103D | 4K UHD Player: Panasonic DP-UB820 | Streaming: Roku Ultra
Speakers: BIC America Venturi - Front towers DV64, Center DV-62CLRS, Surrounds DV62si
Sub: SVS PB12-NSD
post #8078 of 8150 Old 03-22-2020, 08:35 PM

Liked: 11
Is it me or does the image seem to degrade when FreeSync gets enabled? Even when I was using my PS4 with game mode (Ultimate selected for FreeSync), which doesn't support VRR, it seemed almost like the image turned dimmer and the color seemed less vibrant and darker. Turning it off produced an image closer to my movie mode.
post #8079 of 8150 Old 03-23-2020, 03:36 PM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 20
I asked this before and got no response. Anyone having issues playing HDR games on the Xbox one x? When the screen flickers and the game transitions to HDR, the picture gets really washed out 50% of the time. Only way to fix this is if I back out to the Xbox dashboard then open the game again. I tried different hdmi ports and different cables but same result.

post #8080 of 8150 Old 03-23-2020, 03:59 PM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernesteaux View Post
I asked this before and got no response. Anyone having issues playing HDR games on the Xbox one x? When the screen flickers and the game transitions to HDR, the picture gets really washed out 50% of the time. Only way to fix this is if I back out to the Xbox dashboard then open the game again. I tried different hdmi ports and different cables but same result.

Not I - been playing RDR2 on my Xbox One X in HDR all weekend in game mode and didn't notice anything like this.

A few weeks back I was noticing green push in blacks on my Q90R that I had never seen before. I did a memory cleanup and did a full power restart (unplug the one connect) of the TV and it was cleared up and back to awesome blacks again. Not saying this will fix your issue but it's worth a try.
post #8081 of 8150 Old 03-23-2020, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haevolution View Post
Not I - been playing RDR2 on my Xbox One X in HDR all weekend in game mode and didn't notice anything like this.

A few weeks back I was noticing green push in blacks on my Q90R that I had never seen before. I did a memory cleanup and did a full power restart (unplug the one connect) of the TV and it was cleared up and back to awesome blacks again. Not saying this will fix your issue but it's worth a try.

Do you by any chance have freesync/VRR enabled? I unplugged both tv and Xbox but didn’t resolve it. I know that ALLM is broken on this tv when freesync is enabled, so I figured I would try turning off VRR on the console to test it. I exited and launched the game about 10 times and I didn’t get a washed out picture once. As soon as I enabled VRR again I got a washed out picture right away, so I believe this is another issue related to freesync/VRR.

post #8082 of 8150 Old 03-23-2020, 04:50 PM

I just uploaded a quick video. It is hard to tell but you can see how it gets washed out after it receives the HDR signal. I actually just noticed that the settings don’t change until after I go to the dashboard and then back to the game, that is when you see the backlight raise to 50. I can’t tell if this is an issue with this tv or my Xbox.

post #8083 of 8150 Old 03-23-2020, 08:19 PM

Quote:
I just uploaded a quick video. It is hard to tell but you can see how it gets washed out after it receives the HDR signal. I actually just noticed that the settings don’t change until after I go to the dashboard and then back to the game, that is when you see the backlight raise to 50. I can’t tell if this is an issue with this tv or my Xbox.

https://youtu.be/XexuvD9di8o

That's pretty odd behavior. I once had an issue where HDR didn't enable, but restarting my X fixed that. However, your game seems to load with no HDR, then switching from the dashboard back to the game seems to re-enable it. Have you tried a different HDMI cable by chance?
post #8084 of 8150 Old 03-23-2020, 08:24 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Just turn off Freesync there’s really no use on console the range it kicks in is between 45-60fps and console games 99% of the time never have sync issues like on PC.... so do yourself a favor turn it off.
post #8085 of 8150 Old 03-23-2020, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkypanda View Post
That's pretty odd behavior. I once had an issue where HDR didn't enable, but restarting my X fixed that. However, your game seems to load with no HDR, then switching from the dashboard back to the game seems to re-enable it. Have you tried a different HDMI cable by chance?

I’ve tried different cables and different hdmi ports. Still does the same thing.

I’ve also tried playing with freesync off but I can actually tell the difference and see lots of motion blur on the crosshairs in fast paced first person shooters. If no one else is experiencing this then it’s leading me to believe it’s some sort of hardware issue. I only have a couple of weeks before my warranty expires.

post #8086 of 8150 Old 03-24-2020, 07:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 490 Post(s)
Liked: 407
Quote:
I’ve tried different cables and different hdmi ports. Still does the same thing.

I’ve also tried playing with freesync off but I can actually tell the difference and see lots of motion blur on the crosshairs in fast paced first person shooters. If no one else is experiencing this then it’s leading me to believe it’s some sort of hardware issue. I only have a couple of weeks before my warranty expires.

I love the tv for movies and streams, but I don’t like it for gaming. Way too many annoyances, the biggest (for me) being the lack of good local dimming in game mode.

post #8087 of 8150 Old 03-24-2020, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneWildersHair View Post
I love the tv for movies and streams, but I don’t like it for gaming. Way too many annoyances, the biggest (for me) being the lack of good local dimming in game mode.

I bought this tv strictly for gaming. I’ve loved everything about it other than a little DSE that it has and now this HDR gaming issue.

post #8088 of 8150 Old 03-24-2020, 04:32 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Liked: 110
Quote:
I bought this tv strictly for gaming. I’ve loved everything about it other than a little DSE that it has and now this HDR gaming issue.

I read through your issue and I think I’ve seen it. I’m not a hardcore gamer and only play a handful of games. One of which looks glorious in HDR and never an issue. I bought another one, the Witcher 3 I think, and the first time I was playing it it was completely washed out and looked horrible. Hopped out to the dashboard and back and it kicked in.

So far that’s the only game I’ve seen this on so going out on a limb here, but maybe something in the game? And yes I realize I could totally be talking out my ass on this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
post #8089 of 8150 Old 03-24-2020, 05:11 PM

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 19
[QUOTE=Ernesteaux;59402872]I just uploaded a quick video. It is hard to tell but you can see how it gets washed out after it receives the HDR signal. I actually just noticed that the settings don’t change until after I go to the dashboard and then back to the game, that is when you see the backlight raise to 50. I can’t tell if this is an issue with this tv or my Xbox.

Go into the game enhancement settings and turn off the black level enhancer.
post #8090 of 8150 Old 03-24-2020, 06:15 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
warranty replacing my 82 inch panel for a 2nd time due to issues with DSE/uniformity. The remote also was not working, if I clicked left or right it would move 2 spots instead of one, pretty annoying, but I'm getting that replaced too.

Been pretty disappointed in this TV thus far. Samsung has been pretty responsive with warranty repairs, if there is a silver lining to this. I imagine they're counting down to when I'm out of warranty in May
post #8091 of 8150 Old 03-24-2020, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionblue View Post
I read through your issue and I think I’ve seen it. I’m not a hardcore gamer and only play a handful of games. One of which looks glorious in HDR and never an issue. I bought another one, the Witcher 3 I think, and the first time I was playing it it was completely washed out and looked horrible. Hopped out to the dashboard and back and it kicked in.

So far that’s the only game I’ve seen this on so going out on a limb here, but maybe something in the game? And yes I realize I could totally be talking out my ass on this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I believe it is freesync and game related. I tested it out with another HDR game (Star Wars battlefront 2) and I was never able to produce a washed out picture. It did seem to happen with Rocket League though.

[quote=Bdub25;59407020]
Quote:

https://youtu.be/XexuvD9di8o

Go into the game enhancement settings and turn off the black level enhancer.

It is off.

post #8092 of 8150 Old 03-25-2020, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejb2227 View Post
warranty replacing my 82 inch panel for a 2nd time due to issues with DSE/uniformity. The remote also was not working, if I clicked left or right it would move 2 spots instead of one, pretty annoying, but I'm getting that replaced too.

Been pretty disappointed in this TV thus far. Samsung has been pretty responsive with warranty repairs, if there is a silver lining to this. I imagine they're counting down to when I'm out of warranty in May

Do you have pictures of the DSE? I have considered placing a warranty claim for DSE on my set but I am not sure how much is acceptable.

post #8093 of 8150 Old 03-25-2020, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Do you have pictures of the DSE? I have considered placing a warranty claim for DSE on my set but I am not sure how much is acceptable.

Its near impossible to take a picture of it. I would suggest submitting a claim anyway as its rather easy (and didnt cost me anything for the apt). If you registered your product online, you can use the online portal to setup an appointment. Screen uniformity is one of the issues you can select. Whether or not we get panels that make us happy after replacement, thats a different story.. TBD.
post #8094 of 8150 Old 03-25-2020, 03:46 PM

Quote:

On a related note, have you seen any difference in the image quality when you have freesync enabled? I swear the image takes a weird hit when it's enabled, but that might have just been because the PS4 does not support it.
post #8095 of 8150 Old 03-25-2020, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejb2227 View Post
Its near impossible to take a picture of it. I would suggest submitting a claim anyway as its rather easy (and didnt cost me anything for the apt). If you registered your product online, you can use the online portal to setup an appointment. Screen uniformity is one of the issues you can select. Whether or not we get panels that make us happy after replacement, thats a different story.. TBD.
Good point. Actually I think mine falls within the acceptable range. It just bugs me that my previous tv didn’t have quite this much.

Quote:
On a related note, have you seen any difference in the image quality when you have freesync enabled? I swear the image takes a weird hit when it's enabled, but that might have just been because the PS4 does not support it.

I don’t see a difference in picture quality, but I do notice that it is a lot smoother with it turned on.

post #8096 of 8150 Old 03-25-2020, 06:46 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Quote:
I bought this tv strictly for gaming. I’️ve loved everything about it other than a little DSE that it has and now this HDR gaming issue.

I noticed more trailing in Metro Exodus with HDR using Freesync... so I shut it off since it’s basically useless on consoles anyways.

I’d like to see a comparison of the Q90 vs Q70 in game mode bc my suspicion is it’s going to look very similar.
post #8097 of 8150 Old 03-26-2020, 06:48 AM

Liked: 0
Anyone have this problem? X box one s every game I play objects in the backround move and flicker, its so distracting. Tried different settings, hdmi cables with no difference.
post #8098 of 8150 Old 03-26-2020, 04:07 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 631 Post(s)
Liked: 357
Hi all. I've only made it to post #3181 and thought I'd simply cut to the chase. I've owned an 82" Q90 for about 3 weeks now. I keep asking myself if I should trade up for the 82" Q900 or if it's indeed a trade down. I've read the reviews stating the Q90 is a better panel aside from 8k. I don't if the differences are really all that though? I went to BestBuy prior to the virus which sort of puts that out of the question to revisit at the moment. They had an 82" Q900 sbs with a 65" Q90. Naturally I gravitated toward the larger screen and both looked great. They were playing the same Samsung 4k video. I really had no idea what differences to look for not that it would have mattered imo. I can't plug my real world sources in. The salesman said only difference was 8k and the newer processor although I already knew FALD zones would be greater on the larger panel but I didn't notice anything on the video suggesting a difference.

Once I got serious about making a purchase, I dove into online reviews. Everybody and everything said the Q90 was the better panel unless you just had to have 8k that would take priority over a lesser picture. The cost difference isn't relevant to me. I decided to purchase what delivered the best picture based on HDTVTest, Rtings, and the likes evaluations - the Q90. Perhaps many of you made similar decisions based on similar diligence?

Since then I've been contemplating my decision. Those reviews were done on 65" panels, not 82" although Vincent Teoh did briefly touch on the 75" Q900. I'm more interested in folks that have had hands on with both models in 82" and their findings. If you guys know that 65" characteristics carry over to 82" then I guess it doesn't matter.

I am particularly interested in:
Motion using judder/blur controls if needed.
Contrast especially black/white nit values (are blacks really deeper using the Q90 and is it even noticeable sbs one vs the other and same with whites regarding peak nit highlights?) I like them dark/bright as can be without crushing.
I assume the newer processor will upscale a tad better than the older. True/false?
Most of my viewing nitpicks center on iso HD and UHD playback using madVr processing. My video card is only good up to UHD. Would the Q900 accept it as well as the Q90 is understanding 2160p would be my native resolution? Same with my AVR.

I know the generic answer is to tell folks if you like what you have, keep it. I do like what I have. If the 8k model is going to look the same using less than 8k sources, I'd prefer to swap. If it produces lesser of a picture, then I have my answer. Setting aside the cost and 8k, what have you guys concluded? Imagine both panels cost the same and both panels are 4k and reviewers note one is better than the other on paper. Wondering if the eyes see what the paper says? Thought perhaps some of you have had hands on with both and visually noticed real world differences you might share. Sorry for the book. Thanks for reading.

HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players
W10 1909 / MPC-BE\HC / PotPlayer / PowerDVD 19 / DVDFab Player 3&5 / KODI 19 videoplayer
GTX960 4GB / RGB Full 4:4:4 / 8bit Desktop mode =60Hz / 10/12bit Video mode = Matched Refresh rates IE 23,24,25,60Hz
Samsung 82" Q90R / Denon S720W
post #8099 of 8150 Old 03-26-2020, 05:32 PM

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by brazen1 View Post
Hi all. I've only made it to post #3181 and thought I'd simply cut to the chase. I've owned an 82" Q90 for about 3 weeks now. I keep asking myself if I should trade up for the 82" Q900 or if it's indeed a trade down. I've read the reviews stating the Q90 is a better panel aside from 8k. I don't if the differences are really all that though? I went to BestBuy prior to the virus which sort of puts that out of the question to revisit at the moment. They had an 82" Q900 sbs with a 65" Q90. Naturally I gravitated toward the larger screen and both looked great. They were playing the same Samsung 4k video. I really had no idea what differences to look for not that it would have mattered imo. I can't plug my real world sources in. The salesman said only difference was 8k and the newer processor although I already knew FALD zones would be greater on the larger panel but I didn't notice anything on the video suggesting a difference.

Once I got serious about making a purchase, I dove into online reviews. Everybody and everything said the Q90 was the better panel unless you just had to have 8k that would take priority over a lesser picture. The cost difference isn't relevant to me. I decided to purchase what delivered the best picture based on HDTVTest, Rtings, and the likes evaluations - the Q90. Perhaps many of you made similar decisions based on similar diligence?

Since then I've been contemplating my decision. Those reviews were done on 65" panels, not 82" although Vincent Teoh did briefly touch on the 75" Q900. I'm more interested in folks that have had hands on with both models in 82" and their findings. If you guys know that 65" characteristics carry over to 82" then I guess it doesn't matter.

I am particularly interested in:
Motion using judder/blur controls if needed.
Contrast especially black/white nit values (are blacks really deeper using the Q90 and is it even noticeable sbs one vs the other and same with whites regarding peak nit highlights?) I like them dark/bright as can be without crushing.
I assume the newer processor will upscale a tad better than the older. True/false?
Most of my viewing nitpicks center on iso HD and UHD playback using madVr processing. My video card is only good up to UHD. Would the Q900 accept it as well as the Q90 is understanding 2160p would be my native resolution? Same with my AVR.

I know the generic answer is to tell folks if you like what you have, keep it. I do like what I have. If the 8k model is going to look the same using less than 8k sources, I'd prefer to swap. If it produces lesser of a picture, then I have my answer. Setting aside the cost and 8k, what have you guys concluded? Imagine both panels cost the same and both panels are 4k and reviewers note one is better than the other on paper. Wondering if the eyes see what the paper says? Thought perhaps some of you have had hands on with both and visually noticed real world differences you might share. Sorry for the book. Thanks for reading.
In my opinion you made a good purchase decision with the Q90R. Is there something you're not happy about? IMO there is no reason to go to Q900 if you already have a Q90R. There is basically zero 8K content and I've heard that the Q90R was the better panel versus the Q900R. In my opinion either stick with the great Q90R set or if you insist on 8K and money is no object, then you can look at one of the new 2020 8K models

Main Room: 65'' Samsung Q90R; AVR: Denon AVR X-4500H; AMP: Monolith 3-Channel Amp; Center Channel: KEF R2C; L/R Channels: KEF R3; Atmos: KEF R8A; LFE: SVS-PB3000; UHD Blu-Ray Player: Sony UBP-X800; Gaming: PS4 Pro; Streaming Device: Apple TV 4K Secondary Room: 49'' Samsung MU7000; AVR: Denon AVR S-720W; Center Channel: Polk Signature S-35; L/R Channels: Polk Signature S-20; IEMs: Shure 846, Shure 535; DAC/Amp: Dragonfly Cobalt, JDS Labs C5D
post #8100 of 8150 Old 03-26-2020, 07:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Do you guys recommend to update to the latest firmware update? My 82 came with firmware 1303. The tv looks great! What would I be gaining?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page