2019 Samsung Q80R Owner's Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 25 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 232Likes

post #721 of 977 Old 06-20-2019, 07:31 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Watched Alien in the 4K Blu-ray and it looks excellent! Watched it with the isolated score and it is creepy. The dark scenes looked really good on my set. Highly recommend if you haven't seen it.
(everytime I post from my phone it always jumbles up the post as above, not sure why it does that @avsforum ?)

Last edited by ANEWMadrid; 06-21-2019 at 10:32 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #722 of 977 Old 06-20-2019, 09:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 2365 Post(s)
Liked: 1942
With the Euro Q80R having only 50 zones (from Vincent Teoh's review of the Q80R) I'm guessing the U.S. Q80R is the equivalent to the Euro Q85R in terms of performance as they both appear to have 96 zones.

LG 65B8 - Primary
LG 55EG9100 - Bedroom
Sonos Playbase
MS Xbox One S (using strictly as a disk player)
post #723 of 977 Old 06-20-2019, 09:12 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 260 Post(s)
Quoted: 12679 Post(s)
Liked: 11914
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcervinojr View Post
Have a Q80R and just found a great deal on a Q90R for only a few hundred dollars more. Is it worth the upgrade?

I agree that some of the cable upscaling looks pretty bad on the Q80. Do any TV's (i.e. Sony 950G) do a better job? Looking for some advice before my return period is over.
definitely worth it. do it.

as for the cable upscaling and what was your previous TV?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #724 of 977 Old 06-21-2019, 03:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
Quote:
Have a Q80R and just found a great deal on a Q90R for only a few hundred dollars more. Is it worth the upgrade?

I agree that some of the cable upscaling looks pretty bad on the Q80. Do any TV's (i.e. Sony 950G) do a better job? Looking for some advice before my return period is over.
definitely worth it. do it.

as for the cable upscaling and what was your previous TV?
This is a renovated room. I have a 65” LG B8 in the adjacent room, but this new room has a lot of windows and light. That’s why i went LCD. Had a Sony X900F on the wall for a few days , but the reflections were a bit annoying. Picture quality and upscaling seemed good though.
post #725 of 977 Old 06-21-2019, 07:19 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member
Industry Insider

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6679 Post(s)
Liked: 6674
Quote:

It is worth the upgrade, most people only get a TV like every 5 years or longer, for a few hundred dollars, yes go thru the hassle.......
post #726 of 977 Old 06-22-2019, 08:01 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Ordered from Samsung last Friday and got it yesterday. I’m
blown away coming from a 2015 Vizio M-Series. Pairing it with the Q70R sound bar is absolutely perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #727 of 977 Old 06-22-2019, 10:39 AM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravgis View Post
Ordered from Samsung last Friday and got it yesterday. I’m
blown away coming from a 2015 Vizio M-Series. Pairing it with the Q70R sound bar is absolutely perfect.
As you can see in post 709 in this thread here, I also have a Q80R QLED TV paired with an HW-Q70R Soundbar + SWA-8500S rear speakers. Let us know what your experiences are with your setup. Are you running the latest firmware on TV and Soundbar? Do you have a slight lip-sync delay when using the soundbar?
post #728 of 977 Old 06-22-2019, 11:51 AM

I haven’t had the chance to update the TV but I have the same firmware on my sound bar as yours. No lip sync issue on mine via ARC.

I do have a question, is Ambient mode supposed to be dark? I can’t seem to find a setting for the backlight?

post #729 of 977 Old 06-22-2019, 01:56 PM

Spoke to soon. There’s an air bubble or something that looks like it above the Samsung logo on the bottom bezel. Hitting up Samsung now but is this something that happens? Looks to be under the film you’re not supposed to remove.

post #730 of 977 Old 06-22-2019, 04:31 PM

Quote:

No lip sync issue on mine via ARC.

There’s an air bubble or something that looks like it above the Samsung logo on the bottom bezel. Hitting up Samsung now but is this something that happens? Looks to be under the film you’re not supposed to remove.
My is also connected via HDMI ARC, but I still notice a very slight lip-sync delay. I'm hopping that both the TV and Soundbar can be updated via firmware to support eARC.

The screen of my Q80R came with a very thin protective plastic film that I had to remove.
post #731 of 977 Old 06-22-2019, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamanaco View Post
My is also connected via HDMI ARC, but I still notice a very slight lip-sync delay. I'm hopping that both the TV and Soundbar can be updated via firmware to support eARC.

The screen of my Q80R came with a very thin protective plastic film that I had to remove.

There’s the tinted protector that’s supposed to be removed but I thought that thin and clear film is supposed to stay on? At least according to the unpacking instructions.

post #732 of 977 Old 06-23-2019, 05:28 AM

Quote:
There’s the tinted protector that’s supposed to be removed but I thought that thin and clear film is supposed to stay on? At least according to the unpacking instructions.
To see the thin protective plastic film that I removed from my TV... start watching
at about the 5 minute mark
post #733 of 977 Old 06-23-2019, 06:30 AM

Quote:
To see the thin protective plastic film that I removed from my TV... start watching this YouTube video at about the 5 minute mark

Yep, that’s the one I removed. This one looks like it’s a thinner film on top of the screen that was under that protective plastic. It’s not really a big deal since it’s invisible from any viewing distance but annoys me that it’s still on there. Do you see any superficial scuffs on your screen when you shine a flashlight on it while off?

post #734 of 977 Old 06-23-2019, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Do you see any superficial scuffs on your screen when you shine a flashlight on it while off?
Nope... no scuffs whatsoever.

I'm adding a few questions related to the Q80R QLED TV and the Q70R Soundbar that I posted in the Samsung support community, but have yet to receive any answers. If you have the answer to any of these questions, please post it.
post #735 of 977 Old 06-23-2019, 11:17 AM

Below are some questions that I posted in the Samsung Community Home Theater forum related to the Q80R TV with a Q70R Soundbar, but I have received no answers. The questions were meant for the Samsung support folks that moderate that forum. Questions 2. and 6. I answered myself. These questions might be a little off topic as they're mostly related to the Q70R Soundbar, but might serve as a reference for those pairing a Q80R with the Q70R soundbar. Maybe we can get some answers or clarifications to some of the unanswered questions I have below.

[BEGIN:]
I bought a Samsung HW-Q70R to pair with my Samsung Q80R QLED TV and have few questions and observations that need some clarification as neither the TV nor the Soundbar user manuals address any of these topics.

1. - The HW-Q70R was updated to firmware 1006.0 dated May 27, 2019 soon after I installed it. I read in a couple places that this firmware update added eARC support to the Soundbar. Can someone from Samsung support verify or deny that eARC support was added? - While connected to the Q80R via HDMI ARC the Soundbar LEDs displays "TV ARC", but the TV's Sound Output setting shows "[AV] Soundbar Q70R (HDMI)" . I expected to see something like "...(HDMI ARC)" and/if when the Q80R supports eARC via a firmware update, I would expect to see "...(HDMI eARC)".

UPDATE:
Since I posted the above questions, I updated my Q80R QLED TV from firmware 1065.0 to firmware 1303.7. I was hopping that this update would bring the functionality to allow the QLED TV to pair to the Q70R Soundbar using eARC instead of just ARC, but I guess it was wishful thinking.

2.- I noticed that while the Q70R is connected via HDMI ARC that under Sound -> Expert Setting in the TV, the "Digital Output Audio Format" defaults to "Dolby Digital" - One can manually select the PCM option, but the Dolby + option is Greyed Out. Under which connection conditions is Dolby + available? I thought that this option would be available if the TV was connected to the Soundbar via HDMI ARC.

ANSWER:
I found videos in the Q80R Vudu app with 4K and ATMOS content that allowed me to enable DD+, but I still don't know if this option could be enabled when an ATMOS capable HDMI connected "external" device is connected to one of the TVs HDMI ports.

3. - I also noticed that by default the "Digital Output Audio Delay" in the TV is set to 300 by default. (Sync is set to 0 by default in the Soundbar). When this option is selected in the TV the panel to the right describes this setting as only being available when the connected device (Soundbar) is connected via SPDIF . Should I assume that this setting also works with devices connected via HDMI ARC? When I move the slider to adjust the delay it "appears" to adjust the HDMI audio delay a little bit. Am I seeing-hearing things? If this setting is only available for SPDIF attached devices why is it displayed when there's nothing connected to the SPDIF out of my TV? - Sometimes I have a slight audio sync delayed that is noticeable when you look closely at the lips of the speakers. I can sometimes fix it by turning the TV and Soundbar on/off. I have set the audio delay on the TV to 0.

4.- My "2019 QLED" TV is this year's model and so is the Soundbar. Still under input sources in the TV there is no option to add a "Soundbar". I had to select "Home Theater System" which I and many others might associate with an AV Receiver. This needs to be updated, given that Samsung has been making TVs and Soundbars for a while.

5.- SmartThings - I've looked around the Samsung support site, but I have been unable to find a User's Guide for the SmartThings App. - After connecting the Soundbar and TV to the network and adding them to SmartThings, the SmartThings App also discovers a "[Samsung] Q70R" (Music Player) besides the Soundbar. I also got 3 widgets on the SmartThings Home page. The QLED TV widget, which allows me to remotely control the TV and perform other tasks, the Soundbar widget, which allow me to remotely control certain Soundbar functions and a Soundbar "Music Player " widget . What is this Music Player widget used for? It doesn't control the Music Services (TuneIn) and the USB port in the Soundbar is only supposed to be used for maintenance (Firmware updates). Can I add media files to a USB stick, connect them to the USB port and play them on the Soundbar using the "Music Player" widget? - Under the SmartThing Soundbar widget there's a "Music Services" selection which shows "TuneIn" as the only available service. I added my TuneIn account and I'm able play radio statations from the Soundbar. Can I add more "Music Services" manually and if so... how? Are these "Music Services" added by Samsung via firmware updates or some other cloud service? - In the Soundbar widget there's also a way to adjust the volume level for the Woofer, but there's no way to adjust the volume of my rear SWA-8500S BT speakers that are also paired to the Soundbar. Is volume adjustment for these rear (optional) speakers something that we can expect in future releases of SmartThings?

6.- TV Apps + online content to use for testing. - I don't have a Blu-Ray player, but I have a Nvidia Shield TV. Is there any video content (file) available online that I can use either via the Shield TV or via one of the TV Apps (Youtube, Prime... etc) that will help me test the DTS:X and ATMOS capabilities of this Soundbar using the Q80R QLED TV? Samsung should add small one minute or so video to test the features and functions of their TVs and also for use in checking/testing the Samsung accessories recommended for said TV.

ANSWER:
For testing ATMOS using a USB Stick and the native TV media player, I download a video file from The Digital Theater here - I used the trailer called "Nature's Fury (Dolby Digital Plus ATMOS)" to test. I also found content from the Vudu App with 4K content with ATMOS to test. This content also allows the DD+ option to be enabled.
[END]
post #736 of 977 Old 06-23-2019, 05:35 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Serious Stutter Issues

Purchased the 75Q80 and a four year service plan from Samsung.com. Getting 15% back in Samsung Rewards, 3% back on Rakuten with 0% financing for three years. Service plan and tax included in financing (price not mentioned here). Owner of Vizio XVT553SV (55 in), which is still running flawlessly since 2010. Decided it was time to go larger with a 75 in. I'm having some buyer's remorse on the Q80. I have Optimum (Cablevision), using Tivo box mainly and Samsung cable box just for on demand movies. Both connected with Monoprice premium HDMI cables. Was using settings from Rtings.com with a few tweaks. They really like to brownify their settings. I switched to natural with some adjustments. All content is 1080i or 480p, no 4K, no gaming. No blooming issues and black levels are good. But this set has some serious stutter issues in 480p and 1080i! One example is Captain America Civil War on TNT, it was brutal! The stuttering was very pronounced in about every scene! I even had Auto Motion Plus on custom with Blur reduction at 10. It didn't help. It's hard watching when a someone stops moving and then shakes. It happens fast but is very noticeable. It happened on old 480i TV shows too. This set cost a lot of money and I'm not happy seeing these things. I haven't seen this happen on "lesser quality TVs." I really wanted to like the Q80 and don't want to return it, especially with all rewards I will get but I'm seriously thinking about it.

Last edited by Heavy Mettle; 06-23-2019 at 09:53 PM.
post #737 of 977 Old 06-23-2019, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Mettle View Post
Purchased the 75Q80 and a four year service plan from Samsung.com
Given that you have four year service plan, why not call Samsung Support directly and try to first getting it solved over the phone. If that fails and your plan includes in-house tech support, get them to sent someone to check your TV. It could be a number things including a bad internal TV component that got damaged during transportation or a damaged wire/cable/port. Best have a professional give you hand since you paid all that money for a service plan and are unsatisfied with the performance of the TV. I have no picture quality issue that I can identify on my Q80R... so far.
ANEWMadrid likes this.
post #738 of 977 Old 06-24-2019, 09:15 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
For testing ATMOS using a USB Stick and the native TV media player, I download a video file from The Digital Theater - I used the trailer called "Nature's Fury (Dolby Digital Plus ATMOS)" to test. I also found content from the Vudu App with 4K content with ATMOS to test. This content also allows the DD+ option to be enabled.
[END]
Thank you very much for this tip! I downloaded both versions of "Nature's Fury" (ATMOS 7.1 and DD+ ATMOS) and I can confirm that with my setup (Q90R and HW-Q80R soundbar) "DD+ ATMOS" version works great (after selecting DD+ in the menu). My soundbar displayed on its tiny display "ATMOS" message, confirming that it can play DD+ ATMOS via ARC (not eARC). Which for me is quite fine - it still sounds amazing! Of course, I look forward too see some next Samsung firmware update which will hopefully enable eARC on TV. FYI, of course, only this DD+ ATMOS worked for me. Anything else didn't, saying that this audio format is not supported (i.e. DD 7.1 ATMOS, DTS:X). I was only testing playback from TV and DLNA. If I could connect an external USB player or DLNA player directly to my soundbar, then it would play those formats without any problem (I believe). Previously I connected PS4 Blu ray player directly to the soundbar and I was also able to hear (and see the confirmation message) ATMOS from a BD.

Now I wish a new Apple TV app to start supporting DD+ ATMOS! I already enjoy 4k HDR from Apple TV app, but this one thing is missing
post #739 of 977 Old 06-24-2019, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Given that you have four year service plan, why not call Samsung Support directly and try to first getting it solved over the phone. If that fails and your plan includes in-house tech support, get them to sent someone to check your TV. It could be a number things including a bad internal TV component that got damaged during transportation or a damaged wire/cable/port. Best have a professional give you hand since you paid all that money for a service plan and are unsatisfied with the performance of the TV. I have no picture quality issue that I can identify on my Q80R... so far.
I second this approach. I have read about "micro stutter" on Samsung TV's but haven't really noticed it on any of mine. is it only on certain TV stations? Is it on DVD's as well? I used to get the monoprice cables but switched up to a different brand (Capshi) as they felt more premium and same pricing point.
However Samsung will definitely have someone come out if need be. Good luck!
post #740 of 977 Old 06-24-2019, 02:26 PM

Mirroring iPad screen on Samsung Q80R QLED TV

I posted the subject question in the Samsung Community, but also received no replies.

I tried using the latest versions of SmartView and SmartThings Apps available in the Apple Appstore. SmartView from the iPad fails to find the Q80R QLED in the network, but it finds my old 2016 KU7000F UHD TV. Still... I can't find a function to allow the Samsung SmartView view app running from the iPad to mirror the screen on my old KU7000F. The SmartThings App from the iPad finds the Q80R, but not the old KU7000F and just like with the SmartView app, I can't find a way to mirror the iPad's screen to the Q80R using the SmartThings App.

Using my Galaxy S9+ I can find either of the TVs using the the SmartView Android App. I'm able to mirror its screen to the old KU7000F and to the new Q80R using the (Smart View function) from the QuickPanel pull-down which "appears" to be part of SmartThings Android App.

A couple questions. First, is there a Samsung App available to mirror the screen of an iPad Pro or iPhone running iOS 12.3.1 on a Samsung Q80R TV running firmware 1303.7 and connected to the same 5.0Ghz WiFi network? Is the SmartView App for iOS and Android discontinued? I found a couple "paid" third party screen mirrowing apps for Samsung TVs in the App Store, is there anyone out there using one of these that they can recommend? - I'm trying to find a solution to mirror the screen of an iPad on a Q80R TV for business presentations. I can get it to work using a Google ChromeCast puck on my Q80R at home, but I'm trying to avoid adding additional hardware at work as all the HDMI ports of a FRAME TV are already populated. Adding a puck + splitter/switch will only further complicate things and add cost.

Last edited by tamanaco; 06-24-2019 at 02:43 PM.
post #741 of 977 Old 06-24-2019, 03:18 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANEWMadrid View Post
I second this approach. I have read about "micro stutter" on Samsung TV's but haven't really noticed it on any of mine. is it only on certain TV stations? Is it on DVD's as well? I used to get the monoprice cables but switched up to a different brand (Capshi) as they felt more premium and same pricing point.
However Samsung will definitely have someone come out if need be. Good luck!
Thank you for the replies. I've had the TV for a couple of days, so the original warranty is in play, as is the return window. It doesn't happen all the time. Probably it's how the TV reacts to certain content sent out by networks. I haven't seen it happen on any movie networks like HBO or Showtime. It did happen a lot on TNT during Captain America Civil War on TNT. Just noticed while watching NHL Hockey, the screen is noticeably darker along the left and right boarders. It's really noticeable when the screen is mostly white like watching hockey with the white ice. I don't know. Are these things normal? I've never seen them before on any TV. It seems like these things will be hit or miss depending on what channel I land on.
post #742 of 977 Old 06-26-2019, 02:02 PM

Just returned my Q80R TV and Q70R sound bar and purchase a new one per Samsung's suggestion for all my issues. I'd be more pissed if they didn't have ridiculously fast shipping...
post #743 of 977 Old 06-27-2019, 07:07 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I tried updating via wireless and using an USB stick to 1303.7 but it just says there is no update available.

Also it's really sad that the EU version has 50 dimming zones and the US 100 for the same money.
post #744 of 977 Old 06-27-2019, 07:48 AM

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Mettle View Post
Purchased the 75Q80 and a four year service plan from Samsung.com. Getting 15% back in Samsung Rewards, 3% back on Rakuten with 0% financing for three years. Service plan and tax included in financing (price not mentioned here). Owner of Vizio XVT553SV (55 in), which is still running flawlessly since 2010. Decided it was time to go larger with a 75 in. I'm having some buyer's remorse on the Q80. I have Optimum (Cablevision), using Tivo box mainly and Samsung cable box just for on demand movies. Both connected with Monoprice premium HDMI cables. Was using settings from Rtings.com with a few tweaks. They really like to brownify their settings. I switched to natural with some adjustments. All content is 1080i or 480p, no 4K, no gaming. No blooming issues and black levels are good. But this set has some serious stutter issues in 480p and 1080i! One example is Captain America Civil War on TNT, it was brutal! The stuttering was very pronounced in about every scene! I even had Auto Motion Plus on custom with Blur reduction at 10. It didn't help. It's hard watching when a someone stops moving and then shakes. It happens fast but is very noticeable. It happened on old 480i TV shows too. This set cost a lot of money and I'm not happy seeing these things. I haven't seen this happen on "lesser quality TVs." I really wanted to like the Q80 and don't want to return it, especially with all rewards I will get but I'm seriously thinking about it.
I am also very sensitive to the "picture stutter" and the only way I know to eliminate this is to completely disable Auto Motion Plus. All the Samsung panels I've owned in the last 3 years have had this issue. It seems to be inherent on cable or satellite inputs (tried on Directv & Spectrum digital cable), which are more highly compressed than Bluray. It isn't nearly as noticeable on streaming, either. I leave AMP on on ROKU & Bluray and OFF on my cable (Spectrum) input.
post #745 of 977 Old 06-27-2019, 07:48 AM

Updated Firmware on Q70R

I just updated the firmware of my HW-Q70R Soundbar attached via HDMI ARC to my Q80R QLED TV from version 1006.0 to version 1008.0. So far, I have found no noticeable differences. Under the TV "Sound Output" the audio device is still identified as "[AV] Soundbar q70R (HDMI)" - Nothing is identified as (HDMI ARC) or (HDMI eARC). I believe this new firmware release was mostly targeting fixes for connection issues between the subwoofer + rears with the HW-Q90R Soundbar. If someone finds a fix or change in a Q80R TV connected to a Q70R Soundbar with this firmware update, please post your findings in this thread.
post #746 of 977 Old 06-28-2019, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srust View Post
I am also very sensitive to the "picture stutter" and the only way I know to eliminate this is to completely disable Auto Motion Plus. All the Samsung panels I've owned in the last 3 years have had this issue. It seems to be inherent on cable or satellite inputs (tried on Directv & Spectrum digital cable), which are more highly compressed than Bluray. It isn't nearly as noticeable on streaming, either. I leave AMP on on ROKU & Bluray and OFF on my cable (Spectrum) input.
Auto Motion Plus was disabled. Happened again while watching Bar Rescue on the Paramount Network. You never know what you'll get when you change the channel. For the high amount spent on this TV, it's not acceptable. It's going back.
post #747 of 977 Old 06-29-2019, 07:44 PM

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Hey all ..

Looking for some help as I have a weird problem going on with sound..

I'm current Firmware on my Q80R 65.
Things were working okay for a while with my connection being Verizon 4k STB to Onkyo Receiver and Onkyo Receiver to ARC on TV.
Everything works okay with the exception of sound through any apps on the TV...

1. Normal sound output is set to HDMI which seems to be dropping off the menu , I can actually see it and watch it drop, then it switches to Digital out but I still get sound through my AVR.
2. I load up an App on the TV and sound comes through the TV speakers essentially ignoring whats set for output.

I cant see it being a layer 1 or physical issue since if that was the case I would think i wouldnt have any sound.
Ill trace cables out but with the audio out menu glitch im thinkikng of doing a restore?
post #748 of 977 Old 06-30-2019, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajwprof View Post
Hey all ..

Looking for some help as I have a weird problem going on with sound..

I'm current Firmware on my Q80R 65.
Things were working okay for a while with my connection being Verizon 4k STB to Onkyo Receiver and Onkyo Receiver to ARC on TV.
Everything works okay with the exception of sound through any apps on the TV...

1. Normal sound output is set to HDMI which seems to be dropping off the menu , I can actually see it and watch it drop, then it switches to Digital out but I still get sound through my AVR.
2. I load up an App on the TV and sound comes through the TV speakers essentially ignoring whats set for output.

I cant see it being a layer 1 or physical issue since if that was the case I would think i wouldnt have any sound.
Ill trace cables out but with the audio out menu glitch im thinkikng of doing a restore?
CEC, the HDMI cable? When you go to quick settings can you select Receiver (HDMI)? Even if my AVR is off, if I toggle to that option it turns on the AVR. Could be a sign signal is lost if you can use. Does AVR have standby mode?
Maybe just fully power down instead of restore.
post #749 of 977 Old 06-30-2019, 05:21 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I'm sure I'm just being dumb, but is there an easy way to use my headphones with this TV? So either via a 3.5mm audio jack or with the red/white RCA cables? I know it's "old" technology, but it works and near as I can tell the TV just wants Bluetooth headphones.
post #750 of 977 Old 07-01-2019, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amado333 View Post
I'm sure I'm just being dumb, but is there an easy way to use my headphones with this TV? So either via a 3.5mm audio jack or with the red/white RCA cables? I know it's "old" technology, but it works and near as I can tell the TV just wants Bluetooth headphones.
You might just want to get a Bluetooth receiver for your headphones to plug into.
amado333 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page