2019 Samsung Q80R Owner's Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 41 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 420Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1201 of 1463 Old 12-03-2019, 02:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
joe221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: West Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posts: 3,814
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 91
My Q80R has updated itself to 1335 today.

Joe in West Los Angeles, CA
joe221 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1202 of 1463 Old 12-03-2019, 03:00 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Jenkins 35124 View Post
I know this is WAY after you posted it. (have a Q80R arriving today and am trying to read this thread from the beginning).

I bought a Samsung JS850D, Costco's version of the 8500 with a Square Trade warranty in Nov 2015. Started noticing light bleed issues, which I assumed were normal, then a white "cloud" on the screen and called ST. They asked me to send photos and immediately denied my claim. They were a royal pain in the arse and tried to blow me off 4 or 5 times refusing to let me speak to someone. I persisted, got them to send out a tech who immediately said their diagnosis of physical damage was crap, called and gave them the info. They approved a replacement the next day and offered me a Q60R. I declined. Then they offered a Q7FN and I again declined, asking for the Q90 (which I knew I wouldn't get). They finally agreed on a "one-time exception" of a Q80R, which will be here this afternoon.

Overall, dealing with the was a pain and really ticked me off. I eventually got what I wanted but still asked to speak to a supervisor. Got a call, they apologized and refunded me the $89.99 I paid at Costco for the warranty (still waiting on that check though). Others have not experienced such issues, but they will try to low ball you with a replacement TV offer, which I believe is their norm rather than replacing panels. If you don't mind fighting a bit and negotiating, then $99 is a good deal. I can't complain that I am getting a brand new Q80R almost 4 years to the date I received the JS850D.
So how does a big TV actually get lost? Got a call at 2:30 (12-3 delivery window) saying they were on the way. Five minutes later, got a call from the same guy (driver) saying he called by mistake and that they couldn't find my TV this morning and it wasn't loaded onto the truck. Called the office and they called back 30 minutes later saying it was not found yesterday when they staged orders for today's truck. But no one bothered to let the office know or they would have called. So now they have to contact Amazon to get them to send another TV. How in the hell does that happen???
Chris Jenkins 35124 is offline  
post #1203 of 1463 Old 12-03-2019, 10:56 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by djc11369 View Post
This and could also be the port being plugged in on the other end as well, whether it be a switch or router. Doesn't necessarily have to be the TV port if the cable is fine.
So I swapped out my ethernet cable to new cat6 and upgraded FW. Saw the message once after reboot but not since and it's been a couple of days. I saw quite a few Q90 owners in the AVS forum who report the same behaviour.

Also saw one guy who claimed he had it and it was fixed with new PCB for his OCB. Another who said it went after he replaced his switch. So not really sure what the issue is/was but hopefully it's resolved. Thanks for your suggestions.
joe221 likes this.
steve boynton is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1204 of 1463 Old 12-04-2019, 03:22 PM
Senior Member
 
BoSoxMole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: East Providence, RI
Posts: 359
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 11
What is in the new update? Mine just did it today
BoSoxMole is offline  
post #1205 of 1463 Old 12-04-2019, 03:24 PM
Senior Member
 
BoSoxMole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: East Providence, RI
Posts: 359
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Nevermind
BoSoxMole is offline  
post #1206 of 1463 Old 12-04-2019, 03:27 PM
Member
 
rshaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Milpitas, CA
Posts: 149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 13
My Q80R is now at 1335 too.
rshaw is offline  
post #1207 of 1463 Old 12-04-2019, 05:38 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
K_Thompson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 1,363
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshaw View Post
If I hadn't watched a YouTube video about unpacking I wouldn't have know to remove it. The picture wasn't too bad with it on, but there was glare.

Can you provide a link to the YouTube video?
K_Thompson is online now  
post #1208 of 1463 Old 12-04-2019, 06:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Mopar_Mudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Rice Lake, WI
Posts: 1,718
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 45
So I upgraded from a LN46B750 to a 55" Q80. Well first impression is not really that big of improvement in picture. Maybe because it is blowing up a image from my Dish box even bigger and you can see more distortion in the signal. This that look like compression artifacts around text on the screen.

But my really big complaint is the very annoying rainbow looking reflection on the screen. Is this caused by the great anti reflective coating? Yes the old TV had a reflection but the new one is too distracting to even watch. When the TV is off it is really bad.

Wish I had bought it in a store so it was easy to return. I will post some pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20191204_193440_1575510456372.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	2649510   Click image for larger version

Name:	20191204_193640_1575510473040.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	2649512  

Last edited by Mopar_Mudder; 12-04-2019 at 06:48 PM.
Mopar_Mudder is offline  
post #1209 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 08:50 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
joe221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: West Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posts: 3,814
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar_Mudder View Post
So I upgraded from a LN46B750 to a 55" Q80. Well first impression is not really that big of improvement in picture. Maybe because it is blowing up a image from my Dish box even bigger and you can see more distortion in the signal. This that look like compression artifacts around text on the screen.

But my really big complaint is the very annoying rainbow looking reflection on the screen. Is this caused by the great anti reflective coating? Yes the old TV had a reflection but the new one is too distracting to even watch. When the TV is off it is really bad.

Wish I had bought it in a store so it was easy to return. I will post some pictures.
Carefully remove the protective cover from the screen. If you can shine a flashlight at the screen and get massive reflection, instead of a dulled light, remove the sheet.

Joe in West Los Angeles, CA
joe221 is online now  
post #1210 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 09:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Mopar_Mudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Rice Lake, WI
Posts: 1,718
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe221 View Post
Carefully remove the protective cover from the screen. If you can shine a flashlight at the screen and get massive reflection, instead of a dulled light, remove the sheet.
One protective film came off when I took the side protectors off, it was a clear sheet over the entire screen. Are you saying that their is another one under the one that came off?
Mopar_Mudder is offline  
post #1211 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 10:52 AM
Advanced Member
 
UnfoldingSquid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 748
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
Liked: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar_Mudder View Post
One protective film came off when I took the side protectors off, it was a clear sheet over the entire screen. Are you saying that their is another one under the one that came off?
No there's only one protective layer, he was assuming you hadn't removed it because you were complaining about glare. The rainbow effect is from the Wide Viewing Angle tech, but it only happens when you point a light directly at the screen, your pic links aren't working but from what I can see on the thumbnails it looks like there's a lamp behind you hitting the corner? If so I would turn that off, any TV or projector that you watch the contrast is going to suffer if you have lights behind you. Your lights should be behind the TV or coming from the sides of the TV for a better ambient lighting and viewing experience.
joe221 likes this.

Samsung 75Q9FN
Samsung HW-N950
Samsung UBD-M9500

Samsung 55Q80R - Bedroom
UnfoldingSquid is offline  
post #1212 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 10:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Mopar_Mudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Rice Lake, WI
Posts: 1,718
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 45
I contacted Samsung support about my problem posted above, what a joke. They keep asking me if it happens on all sources, if I tried a picture test, have you tried changing any settings. You can tell they don't know a damn thing about what they are trying to support, very frustrating. Attached a couple more pictures, I would at least like to no of this is how they are (which sucks if it is) or if their is something wrong with the glass on it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20191205_072421.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	662.5 KB
ID:	2649816   Click image for larger version

Name:	20191205_072413.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	724.7 KB
ID:	2649820   Click image for larger version

Name:	20191204_193440.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	348.4 KB
ID:	2649824  

Last edited by Mopar_Mudder; 12-05-2019 at 11:27 AM.
Mopar_Mudder is offline  
post #1213 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 11:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Mopar_Mudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Rice Lake, WI
Posts: 1,718
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnfoldingSquid View Post
No there's only one protective layer, he was assuming you hadn't removed it because you were complaining about glare. The rainbow effect is from the Wide Viewing Angle tech, but it only happens when you point a light directly at the screen, your pic links aren't working but from what I can see on the thumbnails it looks like there's a lamp behind you hitting the corner? If so I would turn that off, any TV or projector that you watch the contrast is going to suffer if you have lights behind you. Your lights should be behind the TV or coming from the sides of the TV for a better ambient lighting and viewing experience.
Well the light can't change, can't live in the dark. If that is what I want I go to my dedicated theater room. Previous TV had no issue with this, you did have a reflection but non of the strange banding and rainbows. Seems like a step backwards in tech to me.
Mopar_Mudder is offline  
post #1214 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 11:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
joe221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: West Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posts: 3,814
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar_Mudder View Post
One protective film came off when I took the side protectors off, it was a clear sheet over the entire screen. Are you saying that their is another one under the one that came off?
Nope, that was it. It still shines?

Joe in West Los Angeles, CA
joe221 is online now  
post #1215 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 12:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
joe221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: West Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posts: 3,814
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar_Mudder View Post
Well the light can't change, can't live in the dark. If that is what I want I go to my dedicated theater room. Previous TV had no issue with this, you did have a reflection but non of the strange banding and rainbows. Seems like a step backwards in tech to me.
You had a TV up there that survived without glare in direct line to the ceiling fixture? Wow is all I can say. I have nothing.

Joe in West Los Angeles, CA
joe221 is online now  
post #1216 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 12:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Mopar_Mudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Rice Lake, WI
Posts: 1,718
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe221 View Post
Nope, that was it. It still shines?
It is not really a shine. I could live with a normal reflection, and always have with the previous panel. This thing looks like you shine a light in a prism and it separates all the colors, then bleeds them across the entire screen.
joe221 likes this.
Mopar_Mudder is offline  
post #1217 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 12:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
joe221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: West Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posts: 3,814
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar_Mudder View Post
It is not really a shine. I could live with a normal reflection, and always have with the previous panel. This thing looks like you shine a light in a prism and it separates all the colors, then bleeds them across the entire screen.
I shined a super bright flashlight at mine, with a focused beam. I get the rainbow. The normal light in my room gets absorbed. I have to contort to see my dining room chandelier and i see what you’re seeing. I’m lucky I don’t catch the chandelier. I’d have to be lying on the floor like a kid to see that.

Maybe torchiere up firing lamps? More dispersion of the light.

Joe in West Los Angeles, CA
joe221 is online now  
post #1218 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 12:50 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked: 9
What do people use for settings for local dimming and enhanced contrast for both SDR and HDR material? I see pictures on here showing the Q80R with inky blacks, that look black, yet mine is very easily able to tell there is light bleed into the black. Blacks aren't black, and there is quite a fair bit of the black that has light in it.
mark_42 is offline  
post #1219 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 12:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Mopar_Mudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Rice Lake, WI
Posts: 1,718
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe221 View Post
I shined a super bright flashlight at mine, with a focused beam. I get the rainbow. The normal light in my room gets absorbed. I have to contort to see my dining room chandelier and i see what you’re seeing. I’m lucky I don’t catch the chandelier. I’d have to be lying on the floor like a kid to see that.

Maybe torchiere up firing lamps? More dispersion of the light.
Yea I think if this is mounted at eye level so you are looking straight at it or below eye level you wouldn't notice it. But because ours is mounted high you see the ceiling lights in it. Only thing that would fix it is to tip it further forward so that you looking at it square. Problem is to tip it enough it is going to look funny hanging on the wall I think.
joe221 likes this.
Mopar_Mudder is offline  
post #1220 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 01:08 PM
Advanced Member
 
UnfoldingSquid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 748
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
Liked: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopar_Mudder View Post
Yea I think if this is mounted at eye level so you are looking straight at it or below eye level you wouldn't notice it. But because ours is mounted high you see the ceiling lights in it. Only thing that would fix it is to tip it further forward so that you looking at it square. Problem is to tip it enough it is going to look funny hanging on the wall I think.
It’s the Wide Angle tech creating the rainbow, it sounds like this isn’t the TV for you. I’d recommend stepping down to the Q70, which doesn’t have the Wide Angle tech and still a pretty good anti glare.

Samsung 75Q9FN
Samsung HW-N950
Samsung UBD-M9500

Samsung 55Q80R - Bedroom
UnfoldingSquid is offline  
post #1221 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 02:14 PM
Member
 
rshaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Milpitas, CA
Posts: 149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Q80R Unpacking Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Thompson View Post
Can you provide a link to the YouTube video?
Here's a link to the unboxing/unpacking video on Youtube:
joe221 likes this.
rshaw is offline  
post #1222 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 02:23 PM
Newbie
 
jej254's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Silly question im sure. I set my settings for normal tv watching(Yttv via roku). Am i able to set/adjust hdr/4k settings when watching 4k content? I cant find it anywhere. My older samsung had a hdr+ mode. I guess im confused on settings going back and forth from hd to 4k.
jej254 is offline  
post #1223 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 03:15 PM
Advanced Member
 
UnfoldingSquid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 748
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
Liked: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by jej254 View Post
Silly question im sure. I set my settings for normal tv watching(Yttv via roku). Am i able to set/adjust hdr/4k settings when watching 4k content? I cant find it anywhere. My older samsung had a hdr+ mode. I guess im confused on settings going back and forth from hd to 4k.
HDR+ was Samsung’s mode for adding color mapping to the source, you didn’t need to turn it on. This confusion is exactly why it was removed this year. Your TV will auto switch modes for HDR and SDR; play a video on YouTube from the HDR Channel, once it’s going adjust your picture settings and it will save those for all HDR sources.

Samsung 75Q9FN
Samsung HW-N950
Samsung UBD-M9500

Samsung 55Q80R - Bedroom
UnfoldingSquid is offline  
post #1224 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 03:41 PM
Newbie
 
jej254's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Got it. I see it now. I wonder if me changing the picture settings to "current source" helped. The icon in the picture settings now shows "hdr" while viewing an a 4k hdr youtube vid. Now im able to change the picture settings so they are different. Thanks so much.
jej254 is offline  
post #1225 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 05:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
K_Thompson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 1,363
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshaw View Post
Here's a link to the unboxing/unpacking video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUgp6TDZA7E&t=610s

Yeah I've seen that one. There are several and they are all pretty much the same. They all show the screen with a blue pull tab in the upper left hand corner to remove the film. My TV did not have this and I've pretty much determined there is no film covering my screen. Maybe the 55" model doesn't have it? Anyway, not going to worry about it anymore. The TV looks great and I'm just going to sit back and enjoy it. Thanks for posting the link.
K_Thompson is online now  
post #1226 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 05:39 PM
Member
 
rshaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Milpitas, CA
Posts: 149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Thompson View Post
Yeah I've seen that one. There are several and they are all pretty much the same. They all show the screen with a blue pull tab in the upper left hand corner to remove the film. My TV did not have this and I've pretty much determined there is no film covering my screen. Maybe the 55" model doesn't have it? Anyway, not going to worry about it anymore. The TV looks great and I'm just going to sit back and enjoy it. Thanks for posting the link.
The blue pull-tab came off my set before I removed the film. I even watch the set for a while with it on and it was acceptable, but not great. The Youtube video clearly showed that there is a film on the screen. I was able to find the edge of the film on the bottom corner. Removed it and the picture really popped and reflections mostly disappeared. There's one there, you have to find and remove it.
rshaw is offline  
post #1227 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 05:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
K_Thompson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 1,363
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by jej254 View Post
Got it. I see it now. I wonder if me changing the picture settings to "current source" helped. The icon in the picture settings now shows "hdr" while viewing an a 4k hdr youtube vid. Now im able to change the picture settings so they are different. Thanks so much.

What icon are you referring to? I don't see any "hdr" icon while watching hdr sources. Can you post a pic?

Last edited by K_Thompson; 12-05-2019 at 06:20 PM.
K_Thompson is online now  
post #1228 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 05:58 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
K_Thompson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 1,363
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshaw View Post
The blue pull-tab came off my set before I removed the film. I even watch the set for a while with it on and it was acceptable, but not great. The Youtube video clearly showed that there is a film on the screen. I was able to find the edge of the film on the bottom corner. Removed it and the picture really popped and reflections mostly disappeared. There's one there, you have to find and remove it.

OMG you're right. I took a magnifying glass and looked at a corner and very carefully picked at it with my fingernail and voila the film came off. I would never have know it was there. Thanks!
K_Thompson is online now  
post #1229 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 08:30 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
Liked: 9
So what do people use for settings on local dimming and contrast enhancer. I see pictures of deep blacks but my blacks have easily noticeable light shining in them. Is this more a tv issue? Should I swap it for another?
mark_42 is offline  
post #1230 of 1463 Old 12-05-2019, 11:01 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Thompson View Post
What icon are you referring to? I don't see any "hdr" icon while watching hdr sources. Can you post a pic?
I havent seen that either. Although I did see I had apply settings to all sources and just changed that so maybe that will change now??
Shawn Hollywood is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off