2019 Samsung Q70R QLED Owner's Thread - Page 6 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 158Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #151 of 652 Old 04-14-2019, 03:09 PM
Member
 
kanaka1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack0426 View Post
i looked at them all last night and the q80 and q90 have anti glare coating on the screen less reflection than the q 70 im debating between the q70 or q 80 in 75 inch so damn expensive ouch. or the 950g cant decide. i hate tvs
i know the Q80 and Q90 have the anti glare.but did you notice if the screen finish were semi-gloss or gloss?

Samsung QN75Q70R Denon AVRX7200WA
Klipsch RB-81 II fronts Klipsch RC-62 II center
Klipsch R-5800-W II in-wall rears
Klipsch CDT-5650-C II ceiling(4)
HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP sub
kanaka1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #152 of 652 Old 04-15-2019, 07:21 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
dcx4610's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 72
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaka1 View Post
i know the Q80 and Q90 have the anti glare.but did you notice if the screen finish were semi-gloss or gloss?

It's not quite matte. Semi-gloss is probably the best description. You can see a slight reflection but it's not bad at all. A huge upgrade from my KS8000.
dcx4610 is offline  
post #153 of 652 Old 04-15-2019, 01:52 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Which wall mounts are people buying in here? I have to mount mine above the fireplace, I know that's a no-no but it's the only available spot.
throwawayaccount9500 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #154 of 652 Old 04-15-2019, 01:57 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Ordered 82Q70r today 👍
Delivery in 2 weeks
LG4k and srkmish like this.
Renbxl is offline  
post #155 of 652 Old 04-15-2019, 02:31 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwawayaccount9500 View Post
Which wall mounts are people buying in here? I have to mount mine above the fireplace, I know that's a no-no but it's the only available spot.
I m using the cheapest one found at my local store..fixed wall mount with 82’ no prob
Renbxl is offline  
post #156 of 652 Old 04-16-2019, 06:12 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renbxl View Post
I m using the cheapest one found at my local store..fixed wall mount with 82’ no prob
Thanks, I've seen the ones where you can bring it down to eye level. Wondering what people think of those.
throwawayaccount9500 is offline  
post #157 of 652 Old 04-16-2019, 03:18 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 5
What settings are everyone using?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mlbrowninsc is offline  
post #158 of 652 Old 04-17-2019, 09:03 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
dcx4610's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 72
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbrowninsc View Post
What settings are everyone using?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My settings are here. I'm still happy with them. I'm waiting on the rtings review for further tweaks.


https://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-l...l#post57837686
dcx4610 is offline  
post #159 of 652 Old 04-20-2019, 08:38 AM
Senior Member
 
jag2006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 227
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Ugg need an 82 inch and I can get a pretty good deal from Samsung EPP. Should I do it or spend a little more for the q8fn???? Using a Vizio 70 in 4K M70-C3.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
jag2006 is offline  
post #160 of 652 Old 04-21-2019, 08:16 AM
Newbie
 
MitchV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am trying to figure out which TV to purchase and I'm just starting to do my reading/research. I apologize in advance if this has been answered elsewhere...


My question is this...

What is the difference between the Costco model (QN82Q7DRAFXZA) found here: https://www.costco.com/Samsung-82%22...100485491.html

And the Bestbuy model (QN82Q70RAFXZA) found here: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung...?skuId=6331773

Is this the same TV with a Costco-only sku? I can't seem to find anything on it anywhere.


Additional background....


I'm in the midst of redecorating a large family room (17'9" deep and 22.5" wide) with my wife. We're finally at a point in our lives where we have some "fun money" and I recently started down the path of updating our audio/video in this room.

I recently went to a Best Buy to look at the Televisions and was surprised at the difference in picture quality between some of the edgelit LED models and the full array. I'm not a videophile, but I still found the difference quite noticeable.

My checklist thus far:

~80 inch screen
~ full array backlighting
~ Good brightness and anti-glare - this is a large room and I don't want to be fighting reflections. I don't know if there's enough glare potential to necessitate a Q80R, especially given that I expect our TV will be mounted with a slight downward angle.
- 4K HDR

I think I'm narrowing it down to Samsung models. Is this the Samsung model with those attributes?


Is there anything else that I should perhaps be considering? I can't imagine needing 8K for years to come... the only 4K content I'd have is from streaming via Roku. Much of my content is provided via a my local Plex server.

I don't plan to use any "SmartTV" functions and intput will be received on a single HDMI port from a receiver (which will switch between multiple inputs).

Thanks in advance!
MitchV is offline  
post #161 of 652 Old 04-21-2019, 04:26 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 32
1. As far as I understand, the Costco and Best Buy models are identical in every way. But of course with Costco you get a seven-year warranty built-in if you buy it the right way.

2. The Q70R can be like a mirror with any reflective material behind you, even the Q80R is not impressive in that way. the Q90R however is a black hole where light goes to die. Highly recommended if that is a factor for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchV View Post
I am trying to figure out which TV to purchase and I'm just starting to do my reading/research. I apologize in advance if this has been answered elsewhere...


My question is this...

What is the difference between the Costco model (QN82Q7DRAFXZA) found here: https://www.costco.com/Samsung-82%22...100485491.html

And the Bestbuy model (QN82Q70RAFXZA) found here: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung...?skuId=6331773

Is this the same TV with a Costco-only sku? I can't seem to find anything on it anywhere.


Additional background....


I'm in the midst of redecorating a large family room (17'9" deep and 22.5" wide) with my wife. We're finally at a point in our lives where we have some "fun money" and I recently started down the path of updating our audio/video in this room.

I recently went to a Best Buy to look at the Televisions and was surprised at the difference in picture quality between some of the edgelit LED models and the full array. I'm not a videophile, but I still found the difference quite noticeable.

My checklist thus far:

~80 inch screen
~ full array backlighting
~ Good brightness and anti-glare - this is a large room and I don't want to be fighting reflections. I don't know if there's enough glare potential to necessitate a Q80R, especially given that I expect our TV will be mounted with a slight downward angle.
- 4K HDR

I think I'm narrowing it down to Samsung models. Is this the Samsung model with those attributes?


Is there anything else that I should perhaps be considering? I can't imagine needing 8K for years to come... the only 4K content I'd have is from streaming via Roku. Much of my content is provided via a my local Plex server.

I don't plan to use any "SmartTV" functions and intput will be received on a single HDMI port from a receiver (which will switch between multiple inputs).

Thanks in advance!
MitchV likes this.
cueball73 is offline  
post #162 of 652 Old 04-21-2019, 04:53 PM
Member
 
kanaka1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchV View Post
I am trying to figure out which TV to purchase and I'm just starting to do my reading/research. I apologize in advance if this has been answered elsewhere...


My question is this...

What is the difference between the Costco model (QN82Q7DRAFXZA) found here: https://www.costco.com/Samsung-82%22...100485491.html

And the Bestbuy model (QN82Q70RAFXZA) found here: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung...?skuId=6331773

Is this the same TV with a Costco-only sku? I can't seem to find anything on it anywhere.


Additional background....


I'm in the midst of redecorating a large family room (17'9" deep and 22.5" wide) with my wife. We're finally at a point in our lives where we have some "fun money" and I recently started down the path of updating our audio/video in this room.

I recently went to a Best Buy to look at the Televisions and was surprised at the difference in picture quality between some of the edgelit LED models and the full array. I'm not a videophile, but I still found the difference quite noticeable.

My checklist thus far:

~80 inch screen
~ full array backlighting
~ Good brightness and anti-glare - this is a large room and I don't want to be fighting reflections. I don't know if there's enough glare potential to necessitate a Q80R, especially given that I expect our TV will be mounted with a slight downward angle.
- 4K HDR

I think I'm narrowing it down to Samsung models. Is this the Samsung model with those attributes?


Is there anything else that I should perhaps be considering? I can't imagine needing 8K for years to come... the only 4K content I'd have is from streaming via Roku. Much of my content is provided via a my local Plex server.

I don't plan to use any "SmartTV" functions and intput will be received on a single HDMI port from a receiver (which will switch between multiple inputs).

Thanks in advance!

-do not buy a Q70R.it has semi-gloss screen that is horrible and has no anti glare.the Q70R pulls in alot of light.the Q70R viewing angle is a lot smaller and colors are not as bright as my old 2017 Q7.also because of the semi-gloss screen the blacks seem to be dark gray instead of black sitting center and worse off angle.

-my 2017 Q7 broke and i got a Q70R as a replacement,i am not happy at all with it,i seriously cant stand it.im trying to return it for a Q80R or Q90R,both have an antiglare wide angle glossy screen.
-i believe that samsung went cheap on the panel screen and finish to compensate for the cost of FALD on the 2019 model.and possibly went cheap on other electronics as well because the 2019 Q70R definitely isnt worth the lower price it cost for the 7 series.
MitchV likes this.

Samsung QN75Q70R Denon AVRX7200WA
Klipsch RB-81 II fronts Klipsch RC-62 II center
Klipsch R-5800-W II in-wall rears
Klipsch CDT-5650-C II ceiling(4)
HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP sub
kanaka1 is offline  
post #163 of 652 Old 04-21-2019, 05:26 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 32
That explains why they were so quick to offer it as a replacement for my Q6FN with motion defects. I am leaning heavily towards paying the upgrade fee they offered for the Q90R

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaka1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchV View Post
I am trying to figure out which TV to purchase and I'm just starting to do my reading/research. I apologize in advance if this has been answered elsewhere...


My question is this...

What is the difference between the Costco model (QN82Q7DRAFXZA) found here: https://www.costco.com/Samsung-82%22...100485491.html

And the Bestbuy model (QN82Q70RAFXZA) found here: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung...?skuId=6331773

Is this the same TV with a Costco-only sku? I can't seem to find anything on it anywhere.


Additional background....


I'm in the midst of redecorating a large family room (17'9" deep and 22.5" wide) with my wife. We're finally at a point in our lives where we have some "fun money" and I recently started down the path of updating our audio/video in this room.

I recently went to a Best Buy to look at the Televisions and was surprised at the difference in picture quality between some of the edgelit LED models and the full array. I'm not a videophile, but I still found the difference quite noticeable.

My checklist thus far:

~80 inch screen
~ full array backlighting
~ Good brightness and anti-glare - this is a large room and I don't want to be fighting reflections. I don't know if there's enough glare potential to necessitate a Q80R, especially given that I expect our TV will be mounted with a slight downward angle.
- 4K HDR

I think I'm narrowing it down to Samsung models. Is this the Samsung model with those attributes?


Is there anything else that I should perhaps be considering? I can't imagine needing 8K for years to come... the only 4K content I'd have is from streaming via Roku. Much of my content is provided via a my local Plex server.

I don't plan to use any "SmartTV" functions and intput will be received on a single HDMI port from a receiver (which will switch between multiple inputs).

Thanks in advance!

-do not buy a Q70R.it has semi-gloss screen that is horrible and has no anti glare.the Q70R pulls in alot of light.the Q70R viewing angle is a lot smaller and colors are not as bright as my old 2017 Q7.also because of the semi-gloss screen the blacks seem to be dark gray instead of black sitting center and worse off angle.

-my 2017 Q7 broke and i got a Q70R as a replacement,i am not happy at all with it,i seriously cant stand it.im trying to return it for a Q80R or Q90R,both have an antiglare wide angle glossy screen.
-i believe that samsung went cheap on the panel screen and finish to compensate for the cost of FALD on the 2019 model.and possibly went cheap on other electronics as well because the 2019 Q70R definitely isnt worth the lower price it cost for the 7 series.
cueball73 is offline  
post #164 of 652 Old 04-21-2019, 05:30 PM
Member
 
kanaka1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by cueball73 View Post
That explains why they were so quick to offer it as a replacement for my Q6FN with motion defects. I am leaning heavily towards paying the upgrade fee they offered for the Q90R
yep.i hate to bash on the Q70R but its sad that last year and the previous year models seem to be alot better than the 2019.i just cant get used to the Q70Rs screens finish or lack of decent anti-glare.i am also going off of personal preference with just what my eyes see.
cueball73 likes this.

Samsung QN75Q70R Denon AVRX7200WA
Klipsch RB-81 II fronts Klipsch RC-62 II center
Klipsch R-5800-W II in-wall rears
Klipsch CDT-5650-C II ceiling(4)
HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP sub
kanaka1 is offline  
post #165 of 652 Old 04-21-2019, 05:37 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 32
If they called you right now and said: Hey, we know you aren't happy with your Q70R, we would like to offer you an upgrade to the same size Q90R for $xxxx... what would that number need to be for it to be worth it? For it to be a screaming deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaka1 View Post
yep.i hate to bash on the Q70R but its sad that last year and the previous year models seem to be alot better than the 2019.i just cant get used to the Q70Rs screens finish or lack of decent anti-glare.i am also going off of personal preference with just what my eyes see.
cueball73 is offline  
post #166 of 652 Old 04-21-2019, 05:41 PM
Member
 
kanaka1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by cueball73 View Post
If they called you right now and said: Hey, we know you aren't happy with your Q70R, we would like to offer you an upgrade to the same size Q90R for $xxxx... what would that number need to be for it to be worth it? For it to be a screaming deal?
im actually trying to arrange a return asap.and i am willing to pay the full price without any discount for a Q90R.i love samsung QLEDs,i have had 3 of them in the past.i just dont want no part with the 2019 Q70Rs.
MitchV and cueball73 like this.

Samsung QN75Q70R Denon AVRX7200WA
Klipsch RB-81 II fronts Klipsch RC-62 II center
Klipsch R-5800-W II in-wall rears
Klipsch CDT-5650-C II ceiling(4)
HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP sub
kanaka1 is offline  
post #167 of 652 Old 04-21-2019, 05:48 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Sent you a PM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaka1 View Post
im actually trying to arrange a return asap.and i am willing to pay the full price without any discount for a Q90R.i love samsung QLEDs,i have had 3 of them in the past.i just dont want no part with the 2019 Q70Rs.
cueball73 is offline  
post #168 of 652 Old 04-22-2019, 10:58 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thread has me worried with my Q70 coming in today. I'm upgrading from a 6 year old TV...so I guess it'll be a big upgrade to me.
throwawayaccount9500 is offline  
post #169 of 652 Old 04-22-2019, 12:31 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 164
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwawayaccount9500 View Post
Thread has me worried with my Q70 coming in today. I'm upgrading from a 6 year old TV...so I guess it'll be a big upgrade to me.
im thrilled with mine. Is it as good as q80 or 90, no ofcoarse not, and price reflects that. . Is it huge improvement over my 5yo hu8550, absolutely
Mike Wheaton is offline  
post #170 of 652 Old 04-22-2019, 02:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Terminader's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: California
Posts: 1,973
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 887 Post(s)
Liked: 1633
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaka1 View Post
i know the Q80 and Q90 have the anti glare.but did you notice if the screen finish were semi-gloss or gloss?
I have the 82" Q90R. It's glossy with great anti-reflection material which can make it seem semi-gloss to some. See RTINGS.COM.
Terminader is offline  
post #171 of 652 Old 04-22-2019, 04:15 PM
Member
 
kanaka1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 38
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminader View Post
I have the 82" Q90R. It's glossy with great anti-reflection material which can make it seem semi-gloss to some. See RTINGS.COM.
yep thanks,i was asking that question before i received the tv.now that i have it i can see the difference.i also went to the local bestbuy to confirm.i now know that the Q70R has a semi-gloss/hazy finish and the Q80R and Q90R are both glossy.i should have ssen it in person before ordering.fml
Terminader likes this.

Samsung QN75Q70R Denon AVRX7200WA
Klipsch RB-81 II fronts Klipsch RC-62 II center
Klipsch R-5800-W II in-wall rears
Klipsch CDT-5650-C II ceiling(4)
HSU VTF-3 MK5 HP sub
kanaka1 is offline  
post #172 of 652 Old 04-23-2019, 06:00 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 5
I love my Q70. Big upgrade over my old Sony. Only thing I need is Airplay iTunes and Plex to get on it and I’ll be set.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
srkmish likes this.
mlbrowninsc is offline  
post #173 of 652 Old 04-24-2019, 09:28 AM
Member
 
jonny1127's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 57
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Do the Q70 or Q80 support [email protected]? Or is it only the Q90.
jonny1127 is offline  
post #174 of 652 Old 04-24-2019, 01:12 PM
Advanced Member
 
mithras1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 844
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
Liked: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny1127 View Post
Do the Q70 or Q80 support [email protected]? Or is it only the Q90.
Q90 and 900 only ... (and maybe the Q85R in Europe since it comes with the connect box)
mithras1 is offline  
post #175 of 652 Old 04-26-2019, 06:28 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hey everyone, just got installing mine and it's beautiful. Just to make sure I'm not an idiot...there's isn't a protective film that I have to take off the screen correct? I took the little piece of tape off on the top left corner, but is that it?
throwawayaccount9500 is offline  
post #176 of 652 Old 04-26-2019, 06:31 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wheaton View Post
Anyway to turn power off to usb port when turning tv off? I have led lights plugged in but have to turn on and off seperately
Did you figure out how to do this? I have a RetroPi plugged in with a fan. I'd love if it turned off on it's own when I turned off the TV.
throwawayaccount9500 is offline  
post #177 of 652 Old 04-27-2019, 05:01 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwawayaccount9500 View Post
Hey everyone, just got installing mine and it's beautiful. Just to make sure I'm not an idiot...there's isn't a protective film that I have to take off the screen correct? I took the little piece of tape off on the top left corner, but is that it?


Mine had a film over the entire screen. It was obvious it was there and had a blue tab on one top corner to start the removal


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mlbrowninsc is offline  
post #178 of 652 Old 04-29-2019, 03:52 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 5
New firmware update today to version 1065 but I don’t see any difference. Still no iTunes app or AirPlay. And still looking for the plex app to be added back.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mlbrowninsc is offline  
post #179 of 652 Old 04-30-2019, 10:51 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 164
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwawayaccount9500 View Post
Did you figure out how to do this? I have a RetroPi plugged in with a fan. I'd love if it turned off on it's own when I turned off the TV.
i actually found out that it only stayed powered on for a minute or 2 after i shut down the set. False alarm on my part lol
Mike Wheaton is offline  
post #180 of 652 Old 04-30-2019, 10:53 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 164
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlbrowninsc View Post
New firmware update today to version 1065 but I don’t see any difference. Still no iTunes app or AirPlay. And still looking for the plex app to be added back.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hdr seemed a lil brighter but i cant confirm it, just my opinion of what i thoink i see when i played xbox in hdr, but maybe its just because i hadnt played in a few days
Mike Wheaton is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off