Official Hisense H9F series 55" & 65" Owners Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 4 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 379Likes

post #91 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 09:06 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Liked: 168
Early access is exclusive to their subscribers/insiders, if you support them with a donation. It's not fair for me to share more specific data given that, but anyone is free to pay for access if they're curious enough to not wait for the full review.
aaronwt, theboomr and ababcock like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 09:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_dro View Post
Came here to say I got the 55 in yesterday. And this thing is AWESOME

Mind saying where you got it from? I think there are several lurkers trying to chase down a 55" of their own.
post #93 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 10:21 AM

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXpilot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KCRT View Post
The H9F is a better TV than the Vizio M or P or X, period.
Why don't we wait for the actual, instrumented, reviews before making broad sweeping statements about what is, and isn't, definitively better, shall we?

Early access testing data is up at RTings, and I'll just say it doesn't support your assertion.
Rtings also said the Sony x950g had deep blacks and great HDR performance which is just not true. I always take their reviews with a big grain of salt. I put much more stock into actual user reviews.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #94 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 10:24 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
Liked: 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXpilot View Post
Early access is exclusive to their subscribers/insiders, if you support them with a donation. It's not fair for me to share more specific data given that, but anyone is free to pay for access if they're curious enough to not wait for the full review.
I just paid to get the early access data, overall I'm pretty satisfied with the results but there is one particular thing I'm disappointed about. Guess I'll avoid saying what it is until the full review is published though. I'm really curious to see how TCL does with the R625 this year, since presumably the 65" of that will compete directly in pricing and quality with the H9F, vs the 65" R615 currently being a lot cheaper. If I upgrade this year I am leaning toward the H9F though, despite my disappointment about the one thing, because I think I'd rather have Android TV than Roku, even though Roku is very quick and smooth to use.
post #95 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 10:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 370 Post(s)
Liked: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner89 View Post
Rtings also said the Sony x950g had deep blacks and great HDR performance which is just not true. I always take their reviews with a big grain of salt. I put much more stock into actual user reviews.
Agreed, I had the m658 that they gave high marks to with basically best in class native contrast and other than the color, thought it was pretty crappy.

2000 watts of power and climbing

-Fred

Last edited by VisionxOrb; 08-08-2019 at 12:45 PM.
post #96 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 10:39 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sithpuppet View Post
Mind saying where you got it from? I think there are several lurkers trying to chase down a 55" of their own.
I ordered from Brandsmart on the night of the 4th and got in on the 6th. I do live in Tampa so I'm close.
Diehardfan and theboomr like this.
post #97 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 10:41 AM

Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_dro View Post
Came here to say I got the 55 in yesterday. And this thing is AWESOME
Where?

Oops, somebody beat me to it.
post #98 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 12:05 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Picked the 55H9F up last night at Nebraska Furniture. This is my first android experience. The smart features are a tiny bit sluggish but not too back on netflix and youtube once in the app. Colors are bright and vibrant a step above the LG SM9000 I spent a week with before handing it off to my parents. off axis viewing is pretty good compared to my '15 Vizio M43 and in some ways better than the LG IPS screen. I really don't understand the viewing angle ratings on rtings (I guess it's quantitative) but in real world use the VA screens have much more overall contrast to lose so while the relative loss is higher, the VA screen on the Hisense still looks good from a wide angle. The LG which is supposed to have good wide angle viewing gets washed out on the far 1/4 of the screen when viewing wide.

Amazon Prime is not available in the play store. I didn't realize this, but was able to side load Prime Video 4.7.9 with puffin and an APK file. It can be a tiny bit stutter but this might be my wifi. On the other hand, YouTube videos are pretty flawless.

Sound is pretty good but not as clear as the new LG. Although I played some music through HDMI from my laptop and changing the sound setting to Music or standard sounded pretty good. It's better than my old vizio but someone needs to do a better evaluation. I think most of there presets have too much processing, they rather abrupt change between options.

Black levels are really good, but I have yet to been able to adjust the contrast to bring the contrast down and see much black detail - I need to play with this more.
theboomr likes this.
post #99 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 12:17 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipcw View Post
Picked the 55H9F up last night at Nebraska Furniture. This is my first android experience. The smart features are a tiny bit sluggish but not too back on netflix and youtube once in the app. Colors are bright and vibrant a step above the LG SM9000 I spent a week with before handing it off to my parents. off axis viewing is pretty good compared to my '15 Vizio M43 and in some ways better than the LG IPS screen. I really don't understand the viewing angle ratings on rtings (I guess it's quantitative) but in real world use the VA screens have much more overall contrast to lose so while the relative loss is higher, the VA screen on the Hisense still looks good from a wide angle. The LG which is supposed to have good wide angle viewing gets washed out on the far 1/4 of the screen when viewing wide.

Amazon Prime is not available in the play store. I didn't realize this, but was able to side load Prime Video 4.7.9 with puffin and an APK file. It can be a tiny bit stutter but this might be my wifi. On the other hand, YouTube videos are pretty flawless.

Sound is pretty good but not as clear as the new LG. Although I played some music through HDMI from my laptop and changing the sound setting to Music or standard sounded pretty good. It's better than my old vizio but someone needs to do a better evaluation. I think most of there presets have too much processing, they rather abrupt change between options.

Black levels are really good, but I have yet to been able to adjust the contrast to bring the contrast down and see much black detail - I need to play with this more.
I really don't get why Amazon Prime Video still isn't available in the Play Store for Hisense TVs when it was supposed to have become generally available for Android TV a month ago, now. I guess it's just a really slow rollout on the various different Android TVs.
post #100 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 12:30 PM

Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboomr View Post
I really don't get why Amazon Prime Video still isn't available in the Play Store for Hisense TVs when it was supposed to have become generally available for Android TV a month ago, now. I guess it's just a really slow rollout on the various different Android TVs.

Prime Video came in with the most recent system update that got propagated to my unit yesterday morning.
aaronwt and theboomr like this.
post #101 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 02:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
Liked: 133
Someone calling Best Buy for the 55” H9F ?
post #102 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 04:05 PM

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 60
I receive the TV yesterday and my box from UPS was pretty underwhelming. I took it anyways hoping the TV itself was in good condition. Right out of the box I saw small a tiny scratch at the top of the TV but I was like screw it, if the panel itself was good, I'll be happy even with the scratches... especially when I return so many TV's this year because it either had scratches on the actual panel, dead pixels all over or insane DSE/Bars (Vizio).

So I had to wait for a friend to come over and help me set it up the next day (had surgery needed help) and once we put it on the TV stand; I power it up. It had a weird yellowish tinted color on the left side of the screen. I check it and saw that the TV frame on the left side was bent outward and the screen was popping out and can see the light from the inside of the TV showing up where the dent was. My friend also looking around as well with me (he has better eyes than I do) and saw that the top part of the screen was chipped off. I'm kind annoyed that Amazon still used UPS for a big 65 inch TV. I order few months ago the LG SM9000 but it was only 55inch and that delivered was from UPS as well but I figure since its a smaller TV its not so bad for UPS to delivered it but when I receive that TV it was oblivious that it was drop on the right side hard because that's where the screen was extremely damage (shattered right comer screen). I REALLY thought Amazon would do a white glove service for big boy 65inch since that would be too big for UPS to handle but NOPE it was STILL delivered by UPS.

BESIDES all the mess, I still wanted to test out the TV and see if I did actually like it before I try to get this TV again once its in stock. When I did turned it on, I tested out the TV and the colors and everything was absolutely AMAZING. Compare to my uncle Sony oled, I really thought it was right up there with it. The motion in this TV was incredible. I tested it out on my PS4 and it felt sooooooooo smooth. I believe the correct MS on this TV was 14ms since someone on Youtube tested it out the other day and he was right, it was so fast and smooth all the time. I did Netflix 4k run and everything look incredible. This TV is a huge sleeper hit and I'm glad to be a Hisense customer and will be buying this TV again once its in stock.

TL;DR:

Games = Incredible. Perfect motion and smoothness. Colors pop out so much I thought it was a 3d TV and was going to be attack by my character in game.

Moves = Incredible. The colors pop out so much in certain scene it was unreal. The blacks were inky and didn't see any blooming until you go to menus etc but actual picture no blooming (weird I know). The TV is really bright and can see details I've never seen before on my older TV.

TV OS = Needs work but workable. I feel like few firmware updates it would run better/smoother but not bad at all.

TV Stand Feet = Best I've seen. It made the TV so balance and wasn't afraid it will titled over my TV stand and break in pieces.

Build Quality = Really well made (besides UPS screwing it up for me) and looks like a top of the line TV from big company's.

PC/Monitor and Games = Incredible (especially when using 1080p 120hz) but need to make custom resolution to make it run 120hz. I played some steam games and it ran butter smooth. I had no problems using this TV as an monitor as well.

TV Speakers = Really good! It filled up the room with sound but still recommend a sound bar for better bass.

TV Remote = Feels cheap but works well. Very very generic remote but it has everything you need.

TV Package = Well packed and everything was neat and understandable.

TV Weight = Not so heavy especially for a 65inch but still need 2 people to be careful with it.

Games tested on this TV with my PS4 Pro: Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, Days Gone and FF15.

P.S.

I was having some problems using the forum to upload photos so I'm going to post a IMGUR album link so people could see my condition of my TV. Sorry for my poor English and hope you readers could understand everything that I wrote. If you have any questions please let me know and I'll try my best to answer them correctly.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/aVa8WBU

Last edited by squad22345; 08-08-2019 at 04:11 PM.
post #103 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 07:42 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
Liked: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by squad22345 View Post
I receive the TV yesterday and my box from UPS was pretty underwhelming. I took it anyways hoping the TV itself was in good condition. Right out of the box I saw small a tiny scratch at the top of the TV but I was like screw it, if the panel itself was good, I'll be happy even with the scratches... especially when I return so many TV's this year because it either had scratches on the actual panel, dead pixels all over or insane DSE/Bars (Vizio).

So I had to wait for a friend to come over and help me set it up the next day (had surgery needed help) and once we put it on the TV stand; I power it up. It had a weird yellowish tinted color on the left side of the screen. I check it and saw that the TV frame on the left side was bent outward and the screen was popping out and can see the light from the inside of the TV showing up where the dent was. My friend also looking around as well with me (he has better eyes than I do) and saw that the top part of the screen was chipped off. I'm kind annoyed that Amazon still used UPS for a big 65 inch TV. I order few months ago the LG SM9000 but it was only 55inch and that delivered was from UPS as well but I figure since its a smaller TV its not so bad for UPS to delivered it but when I receive that TV it was oblivious that it was drop on the right side hard because that's where the screen was extremely damage (shattered right comer screen). I REALLY thought Amazon would do a white glove service for big boy 65inch since that would be too big for UPS to handle but NOPE it was STILL delivered by UPS.

BESIDES all the mess, I still wanted to test out the TV and see if I did actually like it before I try to get this TV again once its in stock. When I did turned it on, I tested out the TV and the colors and everything was absolutely AMAZING. Compare to my uncle Sony oled, I really thought it was right up there with it. The motion in this TV was incredible. I tested it out on my PS4 and it felt sooooooooo smooth. I believe the correct MS on this TV was 14ms since someone on Youtube tested it out the other day and he was right, it was so fast and smooth all the time. I did Netflix 4k run and everything look incredible. This TV is a huge sleeper hit and I'm glad to be a Hisense customer and will be buying this TV again once its in stock.

TL;DR:

Games = Incredible. Perfect motion and smoothness. Colors pop out so much I thought it was a 3d TV and was going to be attack by my character in game.

Moves = Incredible. The colors pop out so much in certain scene it was unreal. The blacks were inky and didn't see any blooming until you go to menus etc but actual picture no blooming (weird I know). The TV is really bright and can see details I've never seen before on my older TV.

TV OS = Needs work but workable. I feel like few firmware updates it would run better/smoother but not bad at all.

TV Stand Feet = Best I've seen. It made the TV so balance and wasn't afraid it will titled over my TV stand and break in pieces.

Build Quality = Really well made (besides UPS screwing it up for me) and looks like a top of the line TV from big company's.

PC/Monitor and Games = Incredible (especially when using 1080p 120hz) but need to make custom resolution to make it run 120hz. I played some steam games and it ran butter smooth. I had no problems using this TV as an monitor as well.

TV Speakers = Really good! It filled up the room with sound but still recommend a sound bar for better bass.

TV Remote = Feels cheap but works well. Very very generic remote but it has everything you need.

TV Package = Well packed and everything was neat and understandable.

TV Weight = Not so heavy especially for a 65inch but still need 2 people to be careful with it.

Games tested on this TV with my PS4 Pro: Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, Days Gone and FF15.

P.S.

I was having some problems using the forum to upload photos so I'm going to post a IMGUR album link so people could see my condition of my TV. Sorry for my poor English and hope you readers could understand everything that I wrote. If you have any questions please let me know and I'll try my best to answer them correctly.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/aVa8WBU
Thank you, looking forward myself to 55” H9F please report back and watch some 4K YouTube HDR and Dolby Vision content.
post #104 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 07:44 PM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
I agree. Bit of a rant here, but I just don't get the existential BS angst about "picking the right TV." It's an effing TV (and a sub-$1000 one at that). No amount of data is gonna matter one bit when - once you actually see it - it just plain doesn't look good to you. Bring it back if you don't like it.

I personally bought this TV sight-unseen and without reading any reviews. Why? Because I've had a Hisense previously and was very happy with it. So when it came time to think about getting a bigger set, I simply bought up. Size-wise literally, and model-wise because why the hell not get the top-of-the-line? Especially when the damned thing is under a grand? Was I lucky that I liked it? Probably. Would I have returned it if I didn't? Of course.

At the end of the day, either you're happy with your purchase or you're not - regardless of what someone says. If you feel like you're making a mistake or missing out on something based on write-ups or reviews or what not, well, that's on you. The US has probably the most liberal product return policies around - nothing's stopping you from bringing something back if ya ain't happy with it.
I understand where you're coming from and while perhaps deep down I envy your ability to live that way, I wholeheartedly disagree with you.
My brain simply doesn't work that way. I'd rather spend weeks researching and watching/reading reviews to make an educated purchase, than have to buy and return TVs repeatedly because I couldn't be bothered to care about anyone but myself. Blindly opening, trying, and returning TVs repeatedly, taking advantage of return policies strikes me as extremely disrespectful and makes you 'that customer'. I also have zero interest in unboxing, seting up, re-boxing, or standing in line trying to get a refund or exchange dealing with people in customer service either.

Technology has advanced to a point that in isolation any of the top TVs will 'suffice' because the vast majority of differences will only be noticeable in side by side comparisons. So, you're right... Ignorance is bliss, but not everyone wishes to remain ignorant, many like to justify their purchases with data and evidence to support their decision and can rest easy knowing they got exactly what they wanted, and purchased based on logical progression, rather than luck, ignorance, or brand loyalty with absolute disregard for quality competition.

H9F looks great, shame they don't make real sizes yet. If they had 75" it would drastically change things.
theboomr likes this.
post #105 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 09:36 PM

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by squad22345 View Post
I power it up. It had a weird yellowish tinted color on the left side of the screen. I check it and saw that the TV frame on the left side was bent outward and the screen was popping out and can see the light from the inside of the TV showing up where the dent was.
Yikes. I would return the TV just based on that. This is why I never get TVs shipped to me. Going to the store and picking it up yourself is the best way to ensure it doesn't get banged up.
theboomr likes this.
post #106 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 09:52 PM

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
Yikes. I would return the TV just based on that. This is why I never get TVs shipped to me. Going to the store and picking it up yourself is the best way to ensure it doesn't get banged up.
Yeah it just I recently move to FL and everything is like billion hours away. If I was in NY still, I wouldn't mind driving and picking up stuff all the time. I actually prefer doing that but I think once Best Buy gets it back in stock I will take that journey and pick it up myself personally.
theboomr likes this.
post #107 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 11:15 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Has anyone had a chance to compare this H9F to the TCL 6 series? Either in a side by side comparison or maybe having owned both sets.

From what I've read, the TCL 6 series beats the H8F from last year in picture quality. However, haven't seen any comparisons on the H9F since it's still very new.

Thanks!
theboomr likes this.
post #108 of 1331 Old 08-08-2019, 11:50 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Feelgood View Post
Has anyone had a chance to compare this H9F to the TCL 6 series? Either in a side by side comparison or maybe having owned both sets.

From what I've read, the TCL 6 series beats the H8F from last year in picture quality. However, haven't seen any comparisons on the H9F since it's still very new.

Thanks!
Once Rtings' review of the H9F goes up they will most likely have one of their short blurbs at the end comparing the H9F against the TCL 6 series, which is something, at least. And of course you can use their comparison tool to see the numbers of each side by side. But yeah would be nice to get a reviewer who reviews them both side by side at the same time.
post #109 of 1331 Old 08-09-2019, 12:51 AM

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Quote:

H9F looks great, shame they don't make real sizes yet. If they had 75" it would drastically change things.
U9F flagship comes in 75” but with 1,000 dimming zones and $3,500!

Last edited by 8KCRT; 08-09-2019 at 12:55 AM.
post #110 of 1331 Old 08-09-2019, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboomr View Post
But yeah would be nice to get a reviewer who reviews them both side by side at the same time.
here’s a side by side ... https://youtu.be/xb8RipD-rcc
theboomr likes this.
post #111 of 1331 Old 08-09-2019, 08:47 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Rtings review is up!

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/hisense/h9f

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #112 of 1331 Old 08-09-2019, 08:58 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
I would also much prefer going to a store and buying it there. A Super Walmart is less than a mile away, and (3) Best Buys are within 25 miles from me. That said, none of the Best Buy's in my area stock the H9F's, and they're not yet available from Walmart. I'll likely have mine shipped to the store and if their's any obvious exterior shipping damage, it's far easier to decline acceptance. Obviously, many shoppers don't have the luxury of having a retailer close by.
theboomr likes this.
post #113 of 1331 Old 08-09-2019, 09:12 AM
UHD Addict

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Quoted: 9661 Post(s)
Liked: 6348
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGrinols View Post
??? The vast majority of people have TVs in sizes 65" and smaller.
If Hisense is like TCL, I'm sure they plan to have larger sizes later. But you also need to build up to it. The most popular sizes are not 75" and higher.
theboomr and ababcock like this.

57TB unRAID1a--49TB unRAID2--76TB unRAID3
TCL 6 Series--Sony UBP-X800--Philips BDP7502--Onkyo HT-S7800
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
post #114 of 1331 Old 08-09-2019, 10:33 AM

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 40
This TV seems to have some extremely strong points (especially at this price point) but I'm a bit put off by some of the (apparent) color issues and gamma tracking that guy talks about in the review video linked above. In his video, everything on the Hisense has a bit of a yellow or orange tinge to it. If it was an uncalibrated unit I would be less concerned, but the reviewer stated that the set had already been calibrated. However, the RTINGs review didn't seem to think it was much of a problem...
post #115 of 1331 Old 08-09-2019, 10:47 AM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KCRT View Post
U9F flagship comes in 75” but with 1,000 dimming zones and $3,500!
"Unfortunately the Hisense U9 will only be released in China in late 2019, with no plans currently for a UK, Europe or North America launch."

Until it comes to my country, it can't really be taken into consideration for my purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
??? The vast majority of people have TVs in sizes 65" and smaller.
If Hisense is like TCL, I'm sure they plan to have larger sizes later. But you also need to build up to it. The most popular sizes are not 75" and higher.
That's fine and I understand their need as a business to cater to their target audience and largest demographic. I currently have a 70" Sharp that's 6 years old and I refuse to get a smaller TV as an 'upgrade' in 2019. I'm ready to purchase in the 4th Quarter of '19 and have been closely watching the new technology pan out. If I was willing to settle for 65" I would have bought OLED years ago. 77" OLED prices are ridiculous, I'm eagerly awaiting the TCL Mini LED release and in the mean time have been really watching Panasonic and Hisense with this dual screen tech. I've been following the smaller versions to see how people are liking them and comparing them, in case 75"+ versions are on the horizon.
post #116 of 1331 Old 08-09-2019, 11:19 AM

For those of us waiting for the 55", I got this response from Hisense on Facebook this morning....for what it's worth.

Hisense Thanks so much for your interest in our new H9F! The 65" is available on bestbuy.com and amazon.com now. The 55" is only a couple days away from going live.
theboomr likes this.
post #117 of 1331 Old 08-09-2019, 11:54 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosdmc View Post
Rtings review is up!

https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/hisense/h9f

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Impressive stuff. A bit of a step up from the Vizio M8 Quantum and TCL R617-615 for for a slightly higher price tag. Nothing miraculous but still a good option under $1k.

The issue though will be availability, I'm guessing they might not have either anticipated the demand or decided to focus more heavily on H8F.
aaronwt likes this.
post #118 of 1331 Old 08-09-2019, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number_6 View Post
This TV seems to have some extremely strong points (especially at this price point) but I'm a bit put off by some of the (apparent) color issues and gamma tracking that guy talks about in the review video linked above. In his video, everything on the Hisense has a bit of a yellow or orange tinge to it. If it was an uncalibrated unit I would be less concerned, but the reviewer stated that the set had already been calibrated. However, the RTINGs review didn't seem to think it was much of a problem...
Panel lottery. He may have gotten a "bad" set, but even if the red push is a model wide issue, I'm very impressed by the deeper blacks. Remember in this $900 price range, nothing comes close in terms of blacks, nits and motion. TLC may have more accurate colors, but will lack the luminance levels in HDR content.
theboomr likes this.
post #119 of 1331 Old 08-09-2019, 02:12 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 55
I was just on youtube and Quantum TV has a number of videos comparing this TV to LG Oled and Samsung 8fn. H9F pretty impressive. I think it had 14.7 input lag in game mode.
post #120 of 1331 Old 08-09-2019, 05:14 PM

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner89 View Post
Same here. If you read the TCL 6 series review, it's almost as if they're saying it's OK, when others have basically called it a TV that can punch way above it's weight at it's price point.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
5.1 , h9f bootloop , hisense h9f , Netflix , plex

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page