Official Hisense H9F series 55" & 65" Owners Thread (No Price Talk) - Page 9 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 228Likes

post #241 of 590 Old 08-18-2019, 05:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 6
I just returned a vizio p quantum, and got the Hisense. I had them both hooked up for comparison, and liked the Hisense better. It seems more vibrant and clear. I would say they both looked great in game mode. With 4k, and HDR, they were fairly equal. I have Directv, and my final determining factor was the Hisense looks so much better with Directv. The Vizio had a lot of judder, where the Hisense is a lot smoother. Hisense also has a much better picture with my 1080i signal. I guess that says the Hisense upscaling is pretty good. I do see my corners are a little darker, but I don't notice it in normal viewing. I see no other bad screen effects. Watching some preseason football this weekend, and the picture was awesome. Nice and smooth.

So far I really like the T.V. Gaming in HDR on my Xbox one x is great. My colors are bright and vibrant, and everything runs smooth. I don't have any issues with a cloudy picture. I tried the Vizio on 120hz, at 1080P, and really didn't notice any difference between that and HDR at 60 hz, other than the HDR looks a hell of a lot better. So I don't see the Hisense not being able to do the 120hz 1080P thing, as being that big of a deal, at least to me. I was tempted to get the Sony 900F or the Samsung Q70, but really wanted to spend as little as possible, and still get a great picture. The H9F has really impressed me, so I'm a happy camper for now. (it's only been a few days)

I look forward to reading more on this forum for some tips, and picture settings. Good luck to all who try this set out. I think it's a winner.
squad22345 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #242 of 590 Old 08-18-2019, 05:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
Liked: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by hjames19 View Post
The 2019 TCL 6 Series should be coming out very soon and they added Quantum Dots to the new sets. Might be a good contender against H9F. Not sure if the new TCL is a 60 or 120hz panel though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be 60Hz but some TCL made suggestions to having HDMI 2.1 features but not full HDMI 2.1 like Auto Game Mode and VRR @60hz but when I think about it VRR @60hz makes a lot of sense because new game consoles won’t be pushing 4K past 60FPS anyways so a VRR range of 30-60Hz will be ideal.
theboomr likes this.
post #243 of 590 Old 08-18-2019, 05:31 PM

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 25
There is no mention of VRR on the product page. All it mentions is Auto Low Latency which is all I'm expecting.

Think about it, VRR best application is on a 120hz panel that way it's range is wide enough to allow for doubling and tripling refresh rate under 48hz. Offering VRR on a 60hz panel is pointless and useless.
theboomr likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #244 of 590 Old 08-18-2019, 06:47 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticGrand View Post
Yes here is the UFO pursuit camera picture directly from the TV (you can test yourself @ https://www.testufo.com/ghosting).

Notice the inverse "ghost" behind the moving UFO's. Now imagine that across your entire screen covering everything.

This TV's overdrive tuning is absolute garbage. I would take a short black/blurry trail over this ghosting all day. It makes dark games unplayable.
Just tested this myself. With or without Motion Clearness enabled, I'm not having any inverse ghosting.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P17GHNb.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	2604610   Click image for larger version

Name:	QZqg9y3.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	2604612  
post #245 of 590 Old 08-19-2019, 02:43 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Yes here is the UFO pursuit camera picture directly from the TV (you can test yourself @ https://www.testufo.com/ghosting).

Notice the inverse "ghost" behind the moving UFO's. Now imagine that across your entire screen covering everything.

This TV's overdrive tuning is absolute garbage. I would take a short black/blurry trail over this ghosting all day. It makes dark games unplayable.
Hm, were the games you were playing running at 30 FPS? If so, pretty sure that is just how they're supposed to look, unfortunately. That's how they look on my TV (Panasonic Plasma), and it handles motion perfectly. Doesn't matter of the game in question is dark or bright either, I see it all the time unless the game is 60 FPS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboomr View Post
No, pretty sure it doesn't have VRR, but it will have ALLM

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Ah, gotcha.
post #246 of 590 Old 08-19-2019, 09:19 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
Liked: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by JameRetief2005 View Post
Just tested this myself. With or without Motion Clearness enabled, I'm not having any inverse ghosting.
Your picture looks like it has pretty similar ghosting compared to FantasticGrand's picture...that said, that amount of ghosting doesn't even look that bad to me, but I'm no expert.
post #247 of 590 Old 08-19-2019, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Your picture looks like it has pretty similar ghosting compared to FantasticGrand's picture...that said, that amount of ghosting doesn't even look that bad to me, but I'm no expert.
Regular ghosting is normal with that test. He was specifically referring to the inverse ghosting where the ghosting has inverted the color trail.

Edit: photo to show regular motion ghosting vs inverse ghosting:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	GhostVsInverseGhost.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	2604816  
theboomr likes this.

Last edited by JameRetief2005; 08-19-2019 at 11:43 AM.
post #248 of 590 Old 08-19-2019, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Regular ghosting is normal with that test. He was specifically referring to the inverse ghosting where the ghosting has inverted the color trail.

Edit: photo to show regular motion ghosting vs inverse ghosting:
It's definitely there and RTings measured it.

https://i.rtings.com/images/reviews/...me-2-large.jpg

The bug I'm seeing is when turned on fresh, it will not ghost and mine looks like your picture (standard blur) but I notice huge input lag even though it says game mode. Selecting another picture mode (vivid) and then switching back to game picture mode brings the input lag back down but exhibits this crazy ghosting on all picture modes. I don't think it's exclusive to game mode, try switching between any picture mode after the TV's warmed up and check for ghosting.

This TV's software is a total mess. I only have a few more hours with the TV before it's going back so this will likely be my last post in here.

Last edited by FantasticGrand; 08-19-2019 at 01:15 PM.
post #249 of 590 Old 08-19-2019, 07:22 PM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 6
How do you get the picture settings to save? Mine always seem to revert back to factory settings.
post #250 of 590 Old 08-19-2019, 07:43 PM

Quote:
It's definitely there and RTings measured it.

https://i.rtings.com/images/reviews/...me-2-large.jpg

The bug I'm seeing is when turned on fresh, it will not ghost and mine looks like your picture (standard blur) but I notice huge input lag even though it says game mode. Selecting another picture mode (vivid) and then switching back to game picture mode brings the input lag back down but exhibits this crazy ghosting on all picture modes. I don't think it's exclusive to game mode, try switching between any picture mode after the TV's warmed up and check for ghosting.

This TV's software is a total mess. I only have a few more hours with the TV before it's going back so this will likely be my last post in here.
For anyone curious, I tested across all modes on my panel. There is no inverse ghosting, with or without motion clearness active. I've attached the output for without motion clearness.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Ghosting_motion_clearness_off.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	400.7 KB
ID:	2605014  
tomanystraydogs and theboomr like this.
post #251 of 590 Old 08-19-2019, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidturtle View Post
How do you get the picture settings to save? Mine always seem to revert back to factory settings.
It should save as soon as you change something. Try a factory reset.
post #252 of 590 Old 08-20-2019, 12:27 AM

Quote:
For anyone curious, I tested across all modes on my panel. There is no inverse ghosting, with or without motion clearness active. I've attached the output for without motion clearness.
Yeah I dunno what the discrepancy is here. I see it, RTings sees it. I swapped it out for another instead of returning earlier tonight at Bestbuy and this one behaves exactly the same.

TBH I should have kept the original since this 2nd set has 6 visible FALD grid "splotches" in a vertical pattern so maybe there is some panel lottery here.
post #253 of 590 Old 08-20-2019, 09:32 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Has anyone had any issues passing DTS or other HQ audio through to a receiver? I have a Plex server with all kinds of media on it. I had an nVidia Shield hooked up to my old TV and it was great. I connected this TV to Plex and played some media and it would always transcode the audio because it couldn't pass it through to the receiver from some reason. I thought I changed everything possible, but I could have skipped over something. I ended up just using the TV as a display and my nVidia Shield as the main media player. I have HDMI from the Shield going into my receiver. Then HDMI from my receiver going to HDMI 1 ARC on the TV. This seems to be the best option, because if I had HDMI plugged into 2, 3, or 4; it would mute the audio after 5 seconds.

Let me know if anyone out there has a similar setup and has issues or fixes.
post #254 of 590 Old 08-20-2019, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Yeah I dunno what the discrepancy is here. I see it, RTings sees it. I swapped it out for another instead of returning earlier tonight at Bestbuy and this one behaves exactly the same.

TBH I should have kept the original since this 2nd set has 6 visible FALD grid "splotches" in a vertical pattern so maybe there is some panel lottery here.
I'm guessing panel lottery is the variable with the different results reported from the owners so far. It's still early in the product's release, so it is hard to gauge how widespread the issues are; these are selling out at the various stores that carry them and, aside from a few of the owners here, I haven't read of widespread complaints. Some buyers might not be aware of their panel's faults or might just assume that being a "budget" TV they have to accept some variance as normal for the panels.

That said, there could very well be quality control problems (maybe from the first production units that might be fixed on later units as they manufacture more). Either way, I wouldn't "settle" for a panel if it doesn't satisfy your needs. If that means exchanging a few times to win the panel lottery, or choosing another TV entirely I wouldn't hesitate. If Hisense intends to compete in the market they need to stand behind their products and get whatever quality variance is going on here minimized. If they get enough returns over quality issues, they are more likely to tighten their QC and maybe even some firmware updates that might address the problems.
post #255 of 590 Old 08-20-2019, 12:19 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 2
I have had the 65" H9F now for about 9 days. After the 2nd software update, the HDMI ARC input no longer recognizes my soundbar system. I also have dark corners. I have contacted Hisense several times and they do not seem to want to help. Looks like this TV is going back to Best Buy before my 15 day return policy is over.
post #256 of 590 Old 08-20-2019, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawn View Post
I have had the 65" H9F now for about 9 days. After the 2nd software update, the HDMI ARC input no longer recognizes my soundbar system. I also have dark corners. I have contacted Hisense several times and they do not seem to want to help. Looks like this TV is going back to Best Buy before my 15 day return policy is over.
Slight dark corners are normal for FALD televisions.

Have you tried a factory reset to see if the soundbar is recognized with a clean slate?
post #257 of 590 Old 08-20-2019, 05:24 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Liked: 44
I know someone else had problems with their sound bar after that update as well.
post #258 of 590 Old 08-21-2019, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Slight dark corners are normal for FALD televisions.

Have you tried a factory reset to see if the soundbar is recognized with a clean slate?
Factory restore did not fix the problem. I just honestly believe, this TV is having issues with secondary sound systems.
post #259 of 590 Old 08-21-2019, 01:39 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Factory restore did not fix the problem. I just honestly believe, this TV is having issues with secondary sound systems.
No idea how you have your sound bar wired but I have run a 15' optical line from the back of my 55H9F into an old JVC receiver...I mean real old as in no HDMI connectors on it. It plays and sounds pretty damn good....particularly good through my over the ear headphones.
post #260 of 590 Old 08-21-2019, 01:45 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehardfan View Post
No idea how you have your sound bar wired but I have run a 15' optical line from the back of my 55H9F into an old JVC receiver...I mean real old as in no HDMI connectors on it. It plays and sounds pretty damn good....particularly good through my over the ear headphones.
They said their sound bar is connected via HDMI ARC, so yeah that's a completely different type of sound output than you're using with an optical wire going to your receiver.
post #261 of 590 Old 08-21-2019, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehardfan View Post
The sound has always worked with the optical connection however it does not sound as good as HDMI ARC. If you want true Dolby Atmos, you need the ARC connection.
post #262 of 590 Old 08-21-2019, 02:28 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Last Friday, I paid list price ($899) for a 65H9F ordered online from Best Buy and it was delivered free the very next day in Alexandria Virginia. My first three HDTVs 720p, 1080p, and 4K HDR were all higher mid-range Sonys, edge lit. I waited for the TCL announcement on Aug. 15th, but the new TCL 6R625 quantum dot is only 60 hz and the mini LED 4K in October will be $1999. I really want a 75-inch with mini-LED or dual panel tech, but figure it will be 2 to 2 and 1/2 years before such a set is available for several months and sees its first price drop to the lower $2000s range, but I couldn't wait that long for quan
tum dots and Dolby Vision so this is a tide-me-over TV for me (!). Note - I am a movie and sports lover, not a gamer.

When I first turned it on, a couple issues made me worry it was a mistake not to go with Sony or LG (Samsung wasn't considered due to lack of Dolby Vision and the 65-inch Vizio P Q X and OLED C8 were selling $1000 to high for a tide-me-over).

However, over a few days I learned with the right inputs and settings this set exceeds performance expectations and is a logical buy financially since it will buy me time for the new tech to become available at reasonable prices and this sets basically pays for itself and I end up with a good bedroom TV later.

Here are the tips:

- Ignore the Youtube video that says not to update the firmware. Update it.

- The reports of the ARC function on HDMI 1 being glitchy are true, but many sets have had glitchy ARC. Just use HDMI 2 to connect your AVR.

- It did not come with Prime Video App either before or after the firmware update and the Google Play Store does not make it available. This is no problem for me since I use an external Fire TV 4K HDR Stick run through my 4k capable AVR so I can extract the Atmos sound. I do the same thing with a Chromecast Ultra and extract Atmos from Vudu iPhone App where I get and stream my new release HDR movies.

- With regard to the reports that the settings do not save, it may seem that way at first but if you disable Picture Mode Auto Adaption in the Enhanced Viewing setting they will save. There are three modes to set that will cover 99% of your viewing:

---use picture mode "Theater Night" for your cable/sat box and 1080p discs
---use picture mode "HDR Theater" for your HDR10 movies
---use picture mode "Dolby Vision Bright" for your Dolby Vision movies

You need to set all of the settings independently in each of these three modes, but with only a couple exceptions they are the same:

-Backlight to 52 for Theater Night, and to Maximum for HDR Theater and Dolby Vision Bright
-Auto Light Sensor to off for all 3 modes
-Contrast and Brightness at 50 for all 3 modes
-Color at 60 for all three modes
-Tint at 0 for all three modes
-Sharpness at 10 for all 3 modes
-Motion processing, motion smoothing, and digital noise reduction off for all 3 modes
-Advanced Contrast Enhancer to medium for all 3 modes
-Color temp to low (warmest) where you can
-Gamma to 2 where you can
-White balance - set both the 2-point white balance and the 20-point white balance using the exact screenshot settings as in the Rtings review of this set.

Then watch Avengers Endgame 4K HDR Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos and you will realize this performs like a $2500 TV and you don't have to worry about screen burn in. I can't endorse any other budget TV or even any other Hisense, not even last year's version of the H9, but I can endorse the 2019 65H9F.
post #263 of 590 Old 08-21-2019, 02:46 PM

Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldicon12 View Post
thats funny, because i had blooming on the h8f and returned it but on the h9f i see very little blooming at all. guess it is the panel lottery
The panel lottery is real, with the H8F it was mostly dirty screen effect. Which I HATE. It's just very obvious and distracting. The H9F has a little but nothing in areas that really bother me. Maybe other sets have it worse.

I knew when the time came to get a new 4K HDR TV to upgrade from my previous HD TV. I was never going to be happy. I was spoiled. I had a 2009 Panasonic Plasma from 2009. There was no motion issues, no dirty screen issues, no panel lottery and none of this silliness that ten years later exists and appears worse than back in 2009. I don't get that but ok. Unfortunately, I don't think they make Plasmas anymore (if they do I can't find them), so I have no choice but to pick something else. Even OLED's I hear can have issues such as DSE and others.

To be fair, I haven't had much experience with a lot of LED, IPS or OLED TV's. So all I wrote up there is with the caveat that I don't have much modern experience.

I was playing a game on the H9F last night. Battlefield V. During the dark scenes, when I moved the camera, even a little bit. The dark scenes would smear and get darker across the entire TV screen. It wasn't ultra annoying, I could learn to live with it. I was just curious, what is that. It doesn't happen on the plasma, so it isn't the game. For some reason, just a little movement causes the TV to dim and smear a tad. Really is only noticeable in dark scenes. Not bright ones. Is that normal with an LED or FALD or whatever. Or is that simply, hey it's a cheap Chinese TV, what do you expect. Not everything will be perfect. Curious. Trying to learn. I'm ten years out of date, heh.
post #264 of 590 Old 08-21-2019, 02:53 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltwhite View Post
The reports of the ARC function on HDMI 1 being glitchy are true, but many sets have had glitchy ARC. Just use HDMI 2 to connect your AVR.
If you use HDMI 2, then you can't use ARC though, right? So if you use built-in apps on the TV you'd have to connect to receiver with optical?
post #265 of 590 Old 08-21-2019, 03:42 PM

Three more quick tips I forgot to mention:

-When I connected my external 4K HDR sources via my AVR (I use 3-ft Male to Female HDMI cables to get the dongles a bit away from the AVR heat) and then connected the AVR to HDMI 2, I made sure to change the "HDMI 2.0" setting near the bottom of the first page of the Picture menu from default "Standard" to "Enhanced "

If your HDMI cables are a few years old and even if they say high-speed, you may want to get some new ones. They don't have to be HDMI 2.1/48 hz spec, but they do need to be 2.0b rated 18 hz and even the Amazon Basics aren't the best cables for Dolby Vision-type dynamic HDR from an external source.

If you use the built-in Smart-TV apps like Netflix, HBO Now, or Vudu, you will want to repeat all of the settings for the three picture modes listed in my last post for the internal apps (come to think of it, maybe this is why some people thought the setting didn't save). Again, once you set them, they will stay set. The internal Netflix app is especially good because you get Dolby Vision even without a Premium 4k subscription (you can test with the new Netflix series Another Life). Of course you won't be able to get Atmos out to your AVR since optical does not transmit lossless 7.1, much less Atmos (which is why I tend to stick with my external sources).

Hope this helps someone!
post #266 of 590 Old 08-21-2019, 03:55 PM

Quote:
If you use HDMI 2, then you can't use ARC though, right? So if you use built-in apps on the TV you'd have to connect to receiver with optical?
True, but ARC cannot transmit any better audio than optical. They are both limited to DD or DTS 5.1.
post #267 of 590 Old 08-21-2019, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Last Friday, I paid list price ($899) for a 65H9F ordered online from Best Buy and it was delivered free the very next day in Alexandria Virginia. My first three HDTVs 720p, 1080p, and 4K HDR were all higher mid-range Sonys, edge lit. I waited for the TCL announcement on Aug. 15th, but the new TCL 6R625 quantum dot is only 60 hz and the mini LED 4K in October will be $1999. I really want a 75-inch with mini-LED or dual panel tech, but figure it will be 2 to 2 and 1/2 years before such a set is available for several months and sees its first price drop to the lower $2000s range, but I couldn't wait that long for quan
tum dots and Dolby Vision so this is a tide-me-over TV for me (!). Note - I am a movie and sports lover, not a gamer.

When I first turned it on, a couple issues made me worry it was a mistake not to go with Sony or LG (Samsung wasn't considered due to lack of Dolby Vision and the 65-inch Vizio P Q X and OLED C8 were selling $1000 to high for a tide-me-over).

However, over a few days I learned with the right inputs and settings this set exceeds performance expectations and is a logical buy financially since it will buy me time for the new tech to become available at reasonable prices and this sets basically pays for itself and I end up with a good bedroom TV later.

Here are the tips:

- Ignore the Youtube video that says not to update the firmware. Update it.

- The reports of the ARC function on HDMI 1 being glitchy are true, but many sets have had glitchy ARC. Just use HDMI 2 to connect your AVR.

- It did not come with Prime Video App either before or after the firmware update and the Google Play Store does not make it available. This is no problem for me since I use an external Fire TV 4K HDR Stick run through my 4k capable AVR so I can extract the Atmos sound. I do the same thing with a Chromecast Ultra and extract Atmos from Vudu iPhone App where I get and stream my new release HDR movies.

- With regard to the reports that the settings do not save, it may seem that way at first but if you disable Picture Mode Auto Adaption in the Enhanced Viewing setting they will save. There are three modes to set that will cover 99% of your viewing:

---use picture mode "Theater Night" for your cable/sat box and 1080p discs
---use picture mode "HDR Theater" for your HDR10 movies
---use picture mode "Dolby Vision Bright" for your Dolby Vision movies

You need to set all of the settings independently in each of these three modes, but with only a couple exceptions they are the same:

-Backlight to 52 for Theater Night, and to Maximum for HDR Theater and Dolby Vision Bright
-Auto Light Sensor to off for all 3 modes
-Contrast and Brightness at 50 for all 3 modes
-Color at 60 for all three modes
-Tint at 0 for all three modes
-Sharpness at 10 for all 3 modes
-Motion processing, motion smoothing, and digital noise reduction off for all 3 modes
-Advanced Contrast Enhancer to medium for all 3 modes
-Color temp to low (warmest) where you can
-Gamma to 2 where you can
-White balance - set both the 2-point white balance and the 20-point white balance using the exact screenshot settings as in the Rtings review of this set.

Then watch Avengers Endgame 4K HDR Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos and you will realize this performs like a $2500 TV and you don't have to worry about screen burn in. I can't endorse any other budget TV or even any other Hisense, not even last year's version of the H9, but I can endorse the 2019 65H9F.
Those settings are guidelines as are all settings you see posted. Everyone's preference will vary. Personally, I don't like any of the theater settings on any input. It looks flushed or cloudy. It's not crisp to me. So I always tell everyone, settings you see online are suggestions but not Gospel. What one person likes in a picture, another one may not.
post #268 of 590 Old 08-21-2019, 07:48 PM

Quote:
True, but ARC cannot transmit any better audio than optical. They are both limited to DD or DTS 5.1.
Not true. HDMI ARC will handle lossless audio like Dolby TrueHD, optical cannot. Personally, I like the sound of the HDMI over the optical on my TV.
theboomr likes this.
post #269 of 590 Old 08-21-2019, 08:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Not true. HDMI ARC will handle lossless audio like Dolby TrueHD, optical cannot. Personally, I like the sound of the HDMI over the optical on my TV.
No. That's eARC. Something the 2019 Hisense TVs don't support.

ARC does have one up on optical, it can support Dolby Digital+ which can transport the lossy version of Atmos.
https://www.cnet.com/news/hdmi-audio...for-beginners/

Attached is a chart right from the HDMI specs website (hdmi.org) that outlines the differences between Optical/ARC/eARC.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	hdmi-earc-info-table.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	2605728  

Last edited by SpHeRe31459; 08-21-2019 at 08:14 PM.
post #270 of 590 Old 08-21-2019, 10:42 PM

Breaking News:

I just received my second firmware update a few minutes after 1:00 am Eastern Time. The good news is that the Amazon Prime Video App has now been added which is welcome. Unfortunately, this update did not fix the ARC/CEC problem on Input 1.

The only other change I notice is that some of the customizing I did on the Homepage was scrambled in terms of the order of the apps and the apps that had in my favorites list went back to default. I assume the addition of the Prime Video app was the cause of this, no big deal I can reorder them again in 2 minutes. All of my picture settings remained intact.
tomanystraydogs and theboomr like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
5.1 , h9f bootloop , hisense h9f , Netflix , plex

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page