getting Sony 85" XBR-X900F - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 5Likes
  • 1 Post By Gawlak4
  • 1 Post By PlanetAVS
  • 1 Post By torii
  • 1 Post By wpwj40e
  • 1 Post By Cheddarhead
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 Old 07-30-2019, 02:38 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
getting Sony 85" XBR-X900F

I'm about to pull the trigger on the 85" Sony XBR-X900F. I've been eyeing this set for a while and done quite a bit of research on 4k tv's and what the best features and specs are to have. I was gonna maybe opt out of this one for the price but it just went down $700 on one site for a summer sale and I'm pretty sure I'm down now. I have read the review on this site for it as well as the one on CNET and a few other sites. Also have watched some youtube video reviews and some gaming videos with it. Overall from what I've gathered, it looks like a solid all around tv for gaming and movies which is what I need. Great video processor that puts it above other sets, FALD, VA panel, decent HDR, great picture quality and it is also on multiple lists for best 80" tv's. The only negatives I have read according to some buyers are some issues with blooming, poor Dolby Vision quality and not being able to turn it off, and that the android interface is sluggish some times. I've also read that blooming is adjustable with certain brightness settings and biased lighting can help. The Dolby Vision idk some people say it's fine, some people hate it. If that's bad I can turn it off through another source like a ps4 pro or 4k bluray player so I'm not worried about it. About the smart interface, some say that has improved with firmware updates and it's not that slow now and if it is I think I can live with it for great picture quality. If by some chance none of those things fix the problems than I can also have a Sony technician come out and help me calibrate or adjust settings or replace it if need be with the extended warranty I'll be getting. Does anyone have any thoughts, concerns, or want to bring up anything else I should know about this tv before buying?
pbz06 likes this.
Gawlak4 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 Old 07-30-2019, 02:51 PM
Advanced Member
 
wpwj40e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Arizona
Posts: 924
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawlak4 View Post
I'm about to pull the trigger on the 85" Sony XBR-X900F. I've been eyeing this set for a while and done quite a bit of research on 4k tv's and what the best features and specs are to have. I was gonna maybe opt out of this one for the price but it just went down $700 on one site for a summer sale and I'm pretty sure I'm down now. I have read the review on this site for it as well as the one on CNET and a few other sites. Also have watched some youtube video reviews and some gaming videos with it. Overall from what I've gathered, it looks like a solid all around tv for gaming and movies which is what I need. Great video processor that puts it above other sets, FALD, VA panel, decent HDR, great picture quality and it is also on multiple lists for best 80" tv's. The only negatives I have read according to some buyers are some issues with blooming, poor Dolby Vision quality and not being able to turn it off, and that the android interface is sluggish some times. I've also read that blooming is adjustable with certain brightness settings and biased lighting can help. The Dolby Vision idk some people say it's fine, some people hate it. If that's bad I can turn it off through another source like a ps4 pro or 4k bluray player so I'm not worried about it. About the smart interface, some say that has improved with firmware updates and it's not that slow now and if it is I think I can live with it for great picture quality. If by some chance none of those things fix the problems than I can also have a Sony technician come out and help me calibrate or adjust settings or replace it if need be with the extended warranty I'll be getting. Does anyone have any thoughts, concerns, or want to bring up anything else I should know about this tv before buying?
Great set!!
Went through the same thought process and arrived at the same set. Was really lucky one day and saw this set next to the 950 and the Samsung q90. After playing with these sets for 4 hours! I liked the 900f the best. (Frys electronics)

I’ve been waiting for a price drop and a little time. Where did you see this summer sale?
wpwj40e is online now  
post #3 of 22 Old 07-30-2019, 08:43 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpwj40e View Post
Great set!!
Went through the same thought process and arrived at the same set. Was really lucky one day and saw this set next to the 950 and the Samsung q90. After playing with these sets for 4 hours! I liked the 900f the best. (Frys electronics)

I’ve been waiting for a price drop and a little time. Where did you see this summer sale?
I'm glad you enjoy this tv! Another positive review is always good to see! Vonstv.com has it for $1800 right now. Before it was $2500. I haven't used this site before but has a legit looking email and I talked to a customer service person should be alright. I'm going to make sure I have fraud insurance on my credit card first just to be safe but seems legit. I'm gonna get it while this price lasts because that is a pretty decent price for a massive 4k tv.
Gawlak4 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 22 Old 07-30-2019, 10:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
PlanetAVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Austin TX USA
Posts: 3,179
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2015 Post(s)
Liked: 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawlak4 View Post
I'm glad you enjoy this tv! Another positive review is always good to see! Vonstv.com has it for $1800 right now. Before it was $2500. I haven't used this site before but has a legit looking email and I talked to a customer service person should be alright. I'm going to make sure I have fraud insurance on my credit card first just to be safe but seems legit. I'm gonna get it while this price lasts because that is a pretty decent price for a massive 4k tv.
Too good to be true. Google search brings up lots of scam complaints. I wouldn't waste my time.
Panson likes this.
PlanetAVS is online now  
post #5 of 22 Old 07-30-2019, 10:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
PlanetAVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Austin TX USA
Posts: 3,179
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2015 Post(s)
Liked: 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawlak4 View Post
I'm about to pull the trigger on the 85" Sony XBR-X900F. I've been eyeing this set for a while and done quite a bit of research on 4k tv's and what the best features and specs are to have. I was gonna maybe opt out of this one for the price but it just went down $700 on one site for a summer sale and I'm pretty sure I'm down now. I have read the review on this site for it as well as the one on CNET and a few other sites. Also have watched some youtube video reviews and some gaming videos with it. Overall from what I've gathered, it looks like a solid all around tv for gaming and movies which is what I need. Great video processor that puts it above other sets, FALD, VA panel, decent HDR, great picture quality and it is also on multiple lists for best 80" tv's. The only negatives I have read according to some buyers are some issues with blooming, poor Dolby Vision quality and not being able to turn it off, and that the android interface is sluggish some times. I've also read that blooming is adjustable with certain brightness settings and biased lighting can help. The Dolby Vision idk some people say it's fine, some people hate it. If that's bad I can turn it off through another source like a ps4 pro or 4k bluray player so I'm not worried about it. About the smart interface, some say that has improved with firmware updates and it's not that slow now and if it is I think I can live with it for great picture quality. If by some chance none of those things fix the problems than I can also have a Sony technician come out and help me calibrate or adjust settings or replace it if need be with the extended warranty I'll be getting. Does anyone have any thoughts, concerns, or want to bring up anything else I should know about this tv before buying?
I have the 75 inch 900F. If I were in the market for an 80+ inch TV, I'd buy the 85 inch 900F. The Android system will speed up with firmware updates, and then you can tweak it further by disabling unnecessary processes.

Regarding blooming, it can be addressed by sitting on center and using bias lighting. Dim Dolby Vision seems to be more of a complaint from individuals who watch SDR at overly bright levels, which makes DV seem dim in relative terms. If you can watch SDR at the generally recommended 100 nit peak level, then you shouldn't have a problem with Dolby Vision. I wouldn't turn it off, otherwise you might as well buy a Samsung QLED.
PlanetAVS is online now  
post #6 of 22 Old 07-30-2019, 11:26 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetAVS View Post
Too good to be true. Google search brings up lots of scam complaints. I wouldn't waste my time.
THANK YOU KIND SIR FOR BRINGING THIS TO MY ATTENTION!!!! I was about to make another un-educated purchase like a chinese ps4 pro I bought recently. A search does yield many bad reviews. Apparently Von's tv, Bob's tv, and tv superstore are all the same site run by scammers who switch the site name every 6 months. People pay thousands for tv's and never receive them and they take extra money from you than what you originally charged. I will stay far away from these three sites and I suggest everyone here do the same. That's a real bummer because I really do want this tv in this size but on most legit sites like amazon and best buy it's close to $3000 and I'm not sure I can spend that much. Oh well keep looking I guess.
Gawlak4 is offline  
post #7 of 22 Old 07-30-2019, 11:28 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetAVS View Post
I have the 75 inch 900F. If I were in the market for an 80+ inch TV, I'd buy the 85 inch 900F. The Android system will speed up with firmware updates, and then you can tweak it further by disabling unnecessary processes.

Regarding blooming, it can be addressed by sitting on center and using bias lighting. Dim Dolby Vision seems to be more of a complaint from individuals who watch SDR at overly bright levels, which makes DV seem dim in relative terms. If you can watch SDR at the generally recommended 100 nit peak level, then you shouldn't have a problem with Dolby Vision. I wouldn't turn it off, otherwise you might as well buy a Samsung QLED.
good to know
Gawlak4 is offline  
post #8 of 22 Old 07-30-2019, 11:46 PM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
I may still go with this tv might just have to finance it so I don't take the $3,000 hit all at once. Does anyone know any somewhat cheaper alternatives for a nice tv in the 80" to 85" size range?
Gawlak4 is offline  
post #9 of 22 Old 07-31-2019, 12:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
PlanetAVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Austin TX USA
Posts: 3,179
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2015 Post(s)
Liked: 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawlak4 View Post
I may still go with this tv might just have to finance it so I don't take the $3,000 hit all at once. Does anyone know any somewhat cheaper alternatives for a nice tv in the 80" to 85" size range?
What's your budget? The 85 inch 850G would also be worth considering although it doesn't have local dimming. The 2018 Samsung Q8 or Q9 would probably be available at a discount as well.
PlanetAVS is online now  
post #10 of 22 Old 07-31-2019, 12:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
torii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 7,054
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3500 Post(s)
Liked: 1971
I wont buy a tv online...just too many headaches if not happy. always buying my tv local for returns/issues. whats return shipping for warranty stuff on 75+ inch tv? nope, going in back of pickup to store and getting replacement same hr.
Panson likes this.

Power: Marantz sr7008, NAD C 275Bee x 2, Video: Oppo 103, Samsung 75un6300
Speakers: Focal aria 948, Focal cc900, Klipsch synergy KSF 10.5, Magnepan LRS
Subs: Rythmik FV25HP, Rythmik FV15HP
torii is offline  
post #11 of 22 Old 07-31-2019, 12:42 AM
Advanced Member
 
wpwj40e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Arizona
Posts: 924
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetAVS View Post
What's your budget? The 85 inch 850G would also be worth considering although it doesn't have local dimming. The 2018 Samsung Q8 or Q9 would probably be available at a discount as well.
The Sony IMO, 850g is not close to the 900f in PQ. One would have to see these sets to see how wide the difference is. Although it can be had for $2900 delivered from Amazon. The other 2 Samsung’s will be in the same ballpark as the 900f, they are smaller, use older chipsets, don’t handle motion as well and would probably be a toss up depending upon individual tastes. Over saturated colors versus natural etc. they can be had for a similar price, only a few hundred more than the 900f.
wpwj40e is online now  
post #12 of 22 Old 07-31-2019, 12:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
PlanetAVS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Austin TX USA
Posts: 3,179
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2015 Post(s)
Liked: 1886
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpwj40e View Post
The Sony IMO, 850g is not close to the 900f in PQ. One would have to see these sets to see how wide the difference is. Although it can be had for $2900 delivered from Amazon. The other 2 Samsung’s will be in the same ballpark as the 900f, they are smaller, use older chipsets, don’t handle motion as well and would probably be a toss up depending upon individual tastes. Over saturated colors versus natural etc. they can be had for a similar price, only a few hundred more than the 900f.

Agreed but the OP has budget limitations and is looking for alternatives
PlanetAVS is online now  
post #13 of 22 Old 07-31-2019, 01:20 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetAVS View Post
What's your budget? The 85 inch 850G would also be worth considering although it doesn't have local dimming. The 2018 Samsung Q8 or Q9 would probably be available at a discount as well.
I would say my budget should be $2,500-$3,000 is a safe bet and actually I said $3,000 before for 85" 900f. I checked again and it's actually around $3,700 on most sites so out the door with tax and warranty be looking at over $4,000 probably. Also about the 850G I think local dimming is an important feature to have on 4k LED/LCD tv's according to what I've read about it. The Q8 or Q9 maybe but Samsung is pretty expensive also for their higher line tv's like the QLED's and OLED's other than the NU8000 which is reasonable. At this point I'm really liking the Sony and getting sick of research so I may just finance. It will just be like having a car loan for a while lol.
Gawlak4 is offline  
post #14 of 22 Old 07-31-2019, 01:26 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpwj40e View Post
The Sony IMO, 850g is not close to the 900f in PQ. One would have to see these sets to see how wide the difference is. Although it can be had for $2900 delivered from Amazon. The other 2 Samsung’s will be in the same ballpark as the 900f, they are smaller, use older chipsets, don’t handle motion as well and would probably be a toss up depending upon individual tastes. Over saturated colors versus natural etc. they can be had for a similar price, only a few hundred more than the 900f.
That would explain why the 850g is cheaper. I don't wanna skimp on picture quality or local dimming. Also yah I figured the Q8 and Q9 would be smaller. There's only select models that are made in anything larger than 75" and if those are MORE money definitely wouldn't buy and yah the motion handling not as good I'm sure like you said. The X900F has a very fast video processor. That was one of the top features I read about that puts it over other tv's. May just suck it up and pay the extra money for it. Will be a very nice tv for a while.
Gawlak4 is offline  
post #15 of 22 Old 07-31-2019, 01:29 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by torii View Post
I wont buy a tv online...just too many headaches if not happy. always buying my tv local for returns/issues. whats return shipping for warranty stuff on 75+ inch tv? nope, going in back of pickup to store and getting replacement same hr.
Most companies will send out a technician to your house to repair or replace your tv if it's 55" or more. I buy online because in stores the inventory is only limited to what they have on the floor basically. Some times better prices online too.
Gawlak4 is offline  
post #16 of 22 Old 07-31-2019, 01:40 AM
Advanced Member
 
wpwj40e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Arizona
Posts: 924
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawlak4 View Post
That would explain why the 850g is cheaper. I don't wanna skimp on picture quality or local dimming. Also yah I figured the Q8 and Q9 would be smaller. There's only select models that are made in anything larger than 75" and if those are MORE money definitely wouldn't buy and yah the motion handling not as good I'm sure like you said. The X900F has a very fast video processor. That was one of the top features I read about that puts it over other tv's. May just suck it up and pay the extra money for it. Will be a very nice tv for a while.
Just found some interesting pricing on a 900f. From amazon. I pm’d you with the details!!!
Gawlak4 likes this.
wpwj40e is online now  
post #17 of 22 Old 07-31-2019, 09:05 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpwj40e View Post
Just found some interesting pricing on a 900f. From amazon. I pm’d you with the details!!!
Hey Terry thanks for the tips! Unfortunately I can't answer pm's yet because I don't have enough posts on here. I did also see that one on amazon! It's a grand cheaper than the brand new normal one they have and the price on most other sites. I wondered what renewed means but yah open box makes sense like the best buy term for it. I will call amazon and ask what exactly that means for the condition but I'm pretty sure that's just someone opened the box and returned it without actually using the tv which is totally fine with me as long as it's still unused. Also in regards to your issue with the Samsung Q80 I've had the same blu/purpleish tint issue on a couple different tv's. Only happens in dark scenes, very irritating. I'll make sure I stay away from the Q80 if it has that. I'm not sure if it's just cheap defective panels or maybe back light bleed but it's definitely something I can't deal with. I'm sure the X900F won't have this problem. The picture quality is rated too well for something like that. This renewed amazon price is the best I've seen I may just buy this one. Stay away from Von's tv. They advertise this tv for only $1800 but the site is fraudulent and run by scammers beware.
Gawlak4 is offline  
post #18 of 22 Old 07-31-2019, 09:59 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawlak4 View Post
I may still go with this tv might just have to finance it so I don't take the $3,000 hit all at once. Does anyone know any somewhat cheaper alternatives for a nice tv in the 80" to 85" size range?


I bought two Sony TVs using the Sony financial credit card 36 months 0% interest for a Sony 940c and 24 months 0% interest for a 65”850b. Crutchfield and Fry’s electronics both offer financing with that card. If it wasn’t 0% interest I wouldn’t do it. Also Best Buy offers 24 months 0% as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brianmorris82 is offline  
post #19 of 22 Old 07-31-2019, 10:48 AM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Colorado
Posts: 567
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawlak4 View Post
I'm glad you enjoy this tv! Another positive review is always good to see! Vonstv.com has it for $1800 right now. Before it was $2500. I haven't used this site before but has a legit looking email and I talked to a customer service person should be alright. I'm going to make sure I have fraud insurance on my credit card first just to be safe but seems legit. I'm gonna get it while this price lasts because that is a pretty decent price for a massive 4k tv.
Assuming that is the 75" 900f, be patient, the 75"" 900e was available last year for $2000 when they decided to close it out, that's when I bought mine. I would expect the same for the 900f when they decide to discontinue it.

If you are prior military you can purchase through the military exchange system for perfectly legal no sales tax.
lucacow likes this.

Current system:
Sony 75X900e/Sony STR-DN-1080, CS-3/CS-8/CS5
Sony X800 4K blu-ray player/Dish Hopper3
Roku 4 Premier/Sony PS-4
Cheddarhead is online now  
post #20 of 22 Old 07-31-2019, 01:14 PM
Advanced Member
 
Jon SS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 630
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked: 50
getting Sony 85" XBR-X900F

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetAVS View Post
I have the 75 inch 900F. If I were in the market for an 80+ inch TV, I'd buy the 85 inch 900F. The Android system will speed up with firmware updates, and then you can tweak it further by disabling unnecessary processes.



Regarding blooming, it can be addressed by sitting on center and using bias lighting. Dim Dolby Vision seems to be more of a complaint from individuals who watch SDR at overly bright levels, which makes DV seem dim in relative terms. If you can watch SDR at the generally recommended 100 nit peak level, then you shouldn't have a problem with Dolby Vision. I wouldn't turn it off, otherwise you might as well buy a Samsung QLED.


I have older 75” 900E. I watch in the basement in a dark room and find with HDR I have to turn down the brightness and can’t watch it at max brightness as it is blinding when watching in the dark!

I really want to upgrade to 85” 900F or 950G!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HT Room: Anthem AVM60 (replaced Marantz AV7005 & Parasound Halo C2), Parasound Halo A51 & A23, Monitor Audio GR60, GR Centre, GR10, GSFX, SVS SB-4000, Sony 75X900e, PS4

Family Room: Yamaha RX-A2060, PSB Imagine T2, Imagine Centre, Imagine B, Oppo Digital BDP-80, Samsung QN65Q7CN
Jon SS is offline  
post #21 of 22 Old 08-01-2019, 11:26 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmorris82 View Post
I bought two Sony TVs using the Sony financial credit card 36 months 0% interest for a Sony 940c and 24 months 0% interest for a 65”850b. Crutchfield and Fry’s electronics both offer financing with that card. If it wasn’t 0% interest I wouldn’t do it. Also Best Buy offers 24 months 0% as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did notice that on crutchfield the 0% interest if you open a card. Yah I might do that probably be worth it if I have to finance. I may just get the open box version from amazon because I'm pretty sure I can afford that one in cash.
Gawlak4 is offline  
post #22 of 22 Old 08-01-2019, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddarhead View Post
Assuming that is the 75" 900f, be patient, the 75"" 900e was available last year for $2000 when they decided to close it out, that's when I bought mine. I would expect the same for the 900f when they decide to discontinue it.

If you are prior military you can purchase through the military exchange system for perfectly legal no sales tax.
I am not patient and I need a tv upgrade now lol and not military. That could be months before they discontinue and I have already not been playing ps4 because of my other broken tv. I think it will be worth the money. Been waiting all summer to get this thing.

Last edited by Gawlak4; 08-01-2019 at 11:31 AM.
Gawlak4 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off