Well my 12 year old Panasonic Plasma has finally given out - so looking for a new TV and have 4 on the list (all in 55 inch):
- Samsung RU8000 - $799.99 CDN
- Samsung Q60R - $1,099.99 CDN
- Samsung Q70R - $1,299.99 CDN
- Sony X900F - $1,299.99 CDN
I am in Canada and the above pricing is Best Buy's Black Friday pricing - wondering the following:
(1) If I am between the RU8000 and Q60R - is the $300 price jump worth it to go to the QLED?
(2) If I am between the Q60R and Q70R and X900F - is the $200 price jump worth it to go above the Q60R?
(3) If I am between the Q70R and X900F - which is the better choice?
I principally watch Movies and Sports - with some gaming mixed in.
TV will be in our main living room with a bay window - although light can be restricted if need be.
Any help would be very much appreciated.