Owner's Thread for the Sony X900H (No Price Talk) - Page 4 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1736Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #91 of 3210 Old 04-11-2020, 05:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 4,233
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1362 Post(s)
Liked: 4681
Quote:
Originally Posted by mairj View Post
No, the 900H popped up yesterday. The edge lit 800H and the pricier 950H have been available on the best buy canada website for about a month now.
Thank you. They show a Apr. 24 release date. 55" is available for pre-order. 65", 75, 85" showing sold out online and in stores, probably just not available to pre-order.

One odd thing I noticed in specs for X900H, 55", 65, 75, 85" have 60 Hz refresh rate, while the two X950H listed 49" and 85" have 120 Hz refresh rate.

Preliminary typo for the X900H refresh rate? Better be.

Later edit: Value Electronics specs sheets are showing 120 Hz refresh rate for X900H, so BB Canada X900H specs sheets are in error.

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B

"I watch a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing." - Daniel Lugo

Last edited by Panson; 04-11-2020 at 05:30 PM.
Panson is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 3210 Old 04-11-2020, 05:30 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 650
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
Liked: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panson View Post
Thank you. They show a Apr. 24 release date. 55" is available for pre-order. 65", 75, 85" showing sold out online and in stores, probably just not available to pre-order.

One odd thing I noticed in specs for X900H, 55", 65, 75, 85" have 60 Hz refresh rate, while the two X950H listed 49" and 85" have 120 Hz refresh rate.

Preliminary typo for the X900H refresh rate? Better be.
https://www.sony.com/electronics/tel...specifications

says 1080p @ 120hz






but its obvious 900H would have a 120hz display
especially when its their only 4K HDMI 2.1 set
UltimateDisplay is online now  
post #93 of 3210 Old 04-11-2020, 07:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Jim McC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Oconomowoc, WI.
Posts: 6,756
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 657 Post(s)
Liked: 183
Is the 75" 900H out yet ?
Jim McC is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #94 of 3210 Old 04-12-2020, 07:59 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 4,233
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1362 Post(s)
Liked: 4681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McC View Post
Is the 75" 900H out yet ?
Dates are sketchy at the moment.

Supposedly, Canada launch April 24 at Best Buy, US launch mid-May (changed from early May) at Value Electronics. Currently, 55" pre-order in Canada at Best Buy. All sizes available to pre-order in US at Value Electronics.

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B

"I watch a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing." - Daniel Lugo
Panson is offline  
post #95 of 3210 Old 04-12-2020, 12:33 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 127
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 39
I don't know why Sony opted to not release a 49" model of the 900H. Would have made a fantastic gaming display for next-gen.
JessieBristol is offline  
post #96 of 3210 Old 04-12-2020, 01:11 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 68
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieBristol View Post
I don't know why Sony opted to not release a 49" model of the 900H. Would have made a fantastic gaming display for next-gen.
That's what the 49" X950I next year will be for!
MechaGodzilla is offline  
post #97 of 3210 Old 04-13-2020, 12:00 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
ReSultZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Wherever the Tech is.
Posts: 820
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 281
Non OLED gaming fans have there sites set on this set for it's HDMI 2.1... to be ready for the upcoming PS5/XSX and next gen GPU's.
cyberized39 likes this.

Sony XBR-75Z9D/XBR-65X900H
Pioneer Elite lx701
Panasonic UB-820|Apple 4KTV
ReSultZ is online now  
post #98 of 3210 Old 04-13-2020, 12:04 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
ReSultZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Wherever the Tech is.
Posts: 820
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDisplay View Post
https://www.sony.com/electronics/tel...specifications

says 1080p @ 120hz






but its obvious 900H would have a 120hz display
especially when its their only 4K HDMI 2.1 set

It does in AFAIK two ports but the ports are full featured HDMI 2.1(minus 8K )


Not sure why the typo?

Sony XBR-75Z9D/XBR-65X900H
Pioneer Elite lx701
Panasonic UB-820|Apple 4KTV
ReSultZ is online now  
post #99 of 3210 Old 04-14-2020, 01:46 AM
Member
 
magic_carpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 149
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Liked: 45
No 1440p???
magic_carpet is offline  
post #100 of 3210 Old 04-15-2020, 02:58 PM
Advanced Member
 
kenoh89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 735
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
Liked: 99
So...this model popped up on a site called Modia. Says the 75" model is available for $2,999.01. Also claims that the MSRP Price is 3299.99? If so that's a real bummer, because that's a mainstream model with a premium price. (I thought it was $2200?) SONY XBR X900H - https://modia.com/sony-x900h-series-...ray-4k-tv.html
kenoh89 is offline  
post #101 of 3210 Old 04-15-2020, 03:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tidwelr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Lexington, SC
Posts: 1,106
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
Liked: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenoh89 View Post
So...this model popped up on a site called Modia. Says the 75" model is available for $2,999.01. Also claims that the MSRP Price is 3299.99? If so that's a real bummer, because that's a mainstream model with a premium price. (I thought it was $2200?) SONY XBR X900H - https://modia.com/sony-x900h-series-...ray-4k-tv.html

Fake news.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tidwelr1 is online now  
post #102 of 3210 Old 04-15-2020, 03:46 PM
Senior Member
 
getbigg21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 290
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Liked: 29
They have the MSRP on the Sony.com site right now for the X900H models.

55 inch - $1199
65 inch - $1599
75 inch - $2499
85 inch - $3499
getbigg21 is offline  
post #103 of 3210 Old 04-15-2020, 06:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tidwelr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Lexington, SC
Posts: 1,106
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
Liked: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by getbigg21 View Post
They have the MSRP on the Sony.com site right now for the X900H models.

55 inch - $1199
65 inch - $1599
75 inch - $2499
85 inch - $3499

First page of this thread shows what the real pricing will be. It won’t be the msrp. Especially in this economic environment.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tidwelr1 is online now  
post #104 of 3210 Old 04-15-2020, 06:28 PM
Senior Member
 
getbigg21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 290
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidwelr1 View Post
First page of this thread shows what the real pricing will be. It won’t be the msrp. Especially in this economic environment.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah I never said that would be the street price. I was just stating that the MSRP is on the Sony.com page.
getbigg21 is offline  
post #105 of 3210 Old 04-15-2020, 06:32 PM
Advanced Member
 
gardennj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 527
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
Liked: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by getbigg21 View Post
Yeah I never said that would be the street price. I was just stating that the MSRP is on the Sony.com page.
There are going to be so many very competitive options well below Sony prices in every size. Sales and discounts will be the norm. Won’t be shocked to see the 85” at under $2500 by end of May. Otherwise it’s a dusty, slow-selling summer ahead for Sony.
gardennj is online now  
post #106 of 3210 Old 04-15-2020, 06:34 PM
Senior Member
 
getbigg21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 290
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardennj View Post
There are going to be so many very competitive options well below Sony prices in every size. Sales and discounts will be the norm. Won’t be shocked to see the 85” at under $2500 by end of May. Otherwise it’s a dusty, slow-selling summer ahead for Sony.
I'm hoping that you are 1000 times correct! I'm building a new home right now and I need to purchase a new tv for it once we close. As long as the housing market doesn't crash lol. The cheaper the better. I would like to see the 75 inch down to $1500
getbigg21 is offline  
post #107 of 3210 Old 04-15-2020, 07:06 PM
Senior Member
 
samdu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 327
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by getbigg21 View Post
I'm hoping that you are 1000 times correct! I'm building a new home right now and I need to purchase a new tv for it once we close. As long as the housing market doesn't crash lol. The cheaper the better. I would like to see the 75 inch down to $1500
I don't see the 75" dropping to $1500. At least not any time soon. It also won't be $2499 anywhere. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say $1999 is the floor for street price on the 75". There's no way the next bigger sets drop to the MSRP of the next smaller sets. Maybe in a year. But not at the outset and not for a long while.
sheshechic likes this.
samdu is offline  
post #108 of 3210 Old 04-16-2020, 06:35 AM
Advanced Member
 
gardennj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 527
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
Liked: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by samdu View Post
I don't see the 75" dropping to $1500. At least not any time soon. It also won't be $2499 anywhere. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say $1999 is the floor for street price on the 75". There's no way the next bigger sets drop to the MSRP of the next smaller sets. Maybe in a year. But not at the outset and not for a long while.
If things were normal, I’d agree with you. However, 2019 was the year of 65” sets. This year, makers planned to make 75”+ a larger share of sales. Unfortunately, that crashed into a giant no-sales period. Dropping the prices isn’t just because new TVs are coming to market. It’s because last year’s models hit buyer’s purchase resistance due to pricing.

At the same time, 75” TVs flew off the shelves when priced at $1500 or less. That’s become the new measuring stick.

LG 86 inch sets are frequently selling under $2k. Not saying I’d want one, but it’s just a sign of when and where people are willing to accept a few compromises and buy.

The buying market has accepted that makers can’t or won’t offer full features outside the highest tiers so the reaction is to just get the best you can. A lot more people will buy TVs at $1500 and below than $2500 and up. It’s the Camry effect - solid, functional, but not world-beating.
aaronwt and sheshechic like this.
gardennj is online now  
post #109 of 3210 Old 04-17-2020, 09:20 AM
Member
 
jlo8720's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 162
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Has anyone confirmed what SoC the 900H has, perhaps the MT5893?

FYI: per reddit, both the 800H and 950H have the 5893. - https://www.reddit.com/r/bravia/comm...want_to_share/

Sony XBR-65X950G (2019) w/ Yamaha RX-677 w/ 5.1
Xbox One X
Apple TV 4K
YouTube TV
Sony XBR-43X830C (2015) w/ Xbox One S, LG 60PM6700 (2012)
jlo8720 is offline  
post #110 of 3210 Old 04-18-2020, 12:11 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 2
I had been waiting for the X900H, but came to the conclusion that compared to the X900F, it's not worth the money and the image processor appears to be a downgrade.

X900H vs X900F:
65": $1400-1600 vs $1000
75": $2200-2500 vs $1800

I can't make use of HDMI 2.1 or ATSC 3.0 in the foreseeable future. The X900F is clearly the better choice. I went with it, and the UI is plenty fast, picture is amazing.

I also don't see the 950-series worth it for the big hit in contrast and the extra money.
zzz1 is offline  
post #111 of 3210 Old 04-18-2020, 12:33 PM
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 650
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
Liked: 229
does 900F have eARC ?
also we dont know if the 2020 X1 in the 900H is actually the same old X1 from ~2017-2018 or if its better

although generally I would say that if you dont game at all - then 900F is fine
if you game in any capacity (even only consoles) - get the 900H for sure




Quote:
and the image processor appears to be a downgrade.
i seriously doubt thats the case
PQ on a 2020 900 set isnt going to be worse than on a ~2018 900 set
it will be overall the same or maybe better
sheshechic and Cuthalu like this.
UltimateDisplay is online now  
post #112 of 3210 Old 04-18-2020, 08:09 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Regarding eARC/ARC: funny enough I couldn't get ARC to work whatsoever with the X900F and my Yamaha RX. So I ended up using the optical connection. (Note to others: in the Yamaha HDMI settings, I had to set the TV audio channel to AV1 with ARC disabled, and keep the main mode's input to your normal HDMI. Then upon switching to a TV's app like Netflix, the Yamaha automatically switches to AV1 and plays the optical. Apparently the X900F won't send audio it received from HDMI onto the optical out.)

I don't doubt the processor might be a downgrade. Maybe Sony's looking for ways to differentiate their 900 from 950. And they very clearly define the processor as the X1, not the X1 Extreme or Ultimate.
zzz1 is offline  
post #113 of 3210 Old 04-19-2020, 02:39 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 8
I see on Amazon that the SONY X800H has what appears to be the same legs attached......my question.....I'd LOVE to know IF one can choose where to attach them, or, do we have to attach them in one
certain place? REASON: I'd like to maybe get the 75" Model but where the legs would normally be would NOT work on mt TV Stand? What do you think/know? TKS
cyberized39 is offline  
post #114 of 3210 Old 04-19-2020, 05:51 PM
Advanced Member
 
gardennj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 527
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
Liked: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz1 View Post
Regarding eARC/ARC: funny enough I couldn't get ARC to work whatsoever with the X900F and my Yamaha RX. So I ended up using the optical connection. (Note to others: in the Yamaha HDMI settings, I had to set the TV audio channel to AV1 with ARC disabled, and keep the main mode's input to your normal HDMI. Then upon switching to a TV's app like Netflix, the Yamaha automatically switches to AV1 and plays the optical. Apparently the X900F won't send audio it received from HDMI onto the optical out.)

I don't doubt the processor might be a downgrade. Maybe Sony's looking for ways to differentiate their 900 from 950. And they very clearly define the processor as the X1, not the X1 Extreme or Ultimate.
That’s not good on the audio front. I think most of the Dolby Digital formats require HDMI, don’t they?
gardennj is online now  
post #115 of 3210 Old 04-20-2020, 08:10 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I have the same dilemma as some have described here. I have a 65" 900e and would like to upgrade to a 75" model. I had been eyeing the 900f but now along will come the 900h with all the bells and whistles. I'm not a gamer and use an Nvidia Shield or Apple TV 4K for streaming. I do use an antenna for local channels, but I am not within 100 miles of any of the 40 cities for the initial rollout of ATSC 3.0. We can only guess what the clearance price will be for the 900f. Question becomes, get the 900f at a bargain price and maybe get a converter box to upgrade the tuner when the time comes? Or spend more money on a 900h and somewhat future proof myself for a while?
DaveyD23 is offline  
post #116 of 3210 Old 04-20-2020, 03:59 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
ReSultZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Wherever the Tech is.
Posts: 820
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
Liked: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyD23 View Post
I have the same dilemma as some have described here. I have a 65" 900e and would like to upgrade to a 75" model. I had been eyeing the 900f but now along will come the 900h with all the bells and whistles. I'm not a gamer and use an Nvidia Shield or Apple TV 4K for streaming. I do use an antenna for local channels, but I am not within 100 miles of any of the 40 cities for the initial rollout of ATSC 3.0. We can only guess what the clearance price will be for the 900f. Question becomes, get the 900f at a bargain price and maybe get a converter box to upgrade the tuner when the time comes? Or spend more money on a 900h and somewhat future proof myself for a while?

How about sounds coming off the screen?
If so get the X900H even if you aren't a gamer.


Dolby Vision isn't that good with the 900F.
In your case id get a X950G or X950H over the X900F.

Sony XBR-75Z9D/XBR-65X900H
Pioneer Elite lx701
Panasonic UB-820|Apple 4KTV
ReSultZ is online now  
post #117 of 3210 Old 04-20-2020, 07:17 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardennj
That’s not good on the audio front. I think most of the Dolby Digital formats require HDMI, don’t they?
I have no idea, but I only use 2 tower speakers in stereo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyD23
now along will come the 900h with all the bells and whistles.
And a downgraded image processor (according to Sony's own nomenclature).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSultZ
In your case id get a X950G or X950H over the X900F.
Your recommendation costs $700-1700 more, and have 3x worse contrast ratio!

Future proofing is great and all, but in your case if you're >100 miles from the targeted cities, I don't see how spending $500 extra could be worth it. Plus, 5 years from now, any ATSC 3.0 tuner you could buy will probably be better than the one integrated in the 900H; the first gen is never the best, and it might be missing features that come out over time.
zzz1 is offline  
post #118 of 3210 Old 04-20-2020, 07:32 PM
Advanced Member
 
gardennj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 527
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
Liked: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz1 View Post
I have no idea, but I only use 2 tower speakers in stereo.


And a downgraded image processor (according to Sony's own nomenclature).


Your recommendation costs $700-1700 more, and have 3x worse contrast ratio!

Future proofing is great and all, but in your case if you're >100 miles from the targeted cities, I don't see how spending $500 extra could be worth it. Plus, 5 years from now, any ATSC 3.0 tuner you could buy will probably be better than the one integrated in the 900H; the first gen is never the best, and it might be missing features that come out over time.
If you only listen in stereo or non-Dolby formats, that’s fine. Just makes a big diff for surround modes. Some AV units will split stereo into a processed surround, but it just ins’t Dolby track.

The tuners for ATSC 3.0 probably won’t be dramatically different. The tuners for ATSC 1.0 really aren’t that different in all these years either. It’s more likely to be a case of antenna reception + broadcast distance more than tuner translation. The transition to 3.0 isn’t quite the hurdle it was in going to digital from analog.
gardennj is online now  
post #119 of 3210 Old 04-21-2020, 05:44 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sheshechic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Suffolk, VA
Posts: 3,444
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
Liked: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz1 View Post
Regarding eARC/ARC: funny enough I couldn't get ARC to work whatsoever with the X900F and my Yamaha RX. So I ended up using the optical connection. (Note to others: in the Yamaha HDMI settings, I had to set the TV audio channel to AV1 with ARC disabled, and keep the main mode's input to your normal HDMI. Then upon switching to a TV's app like Netflix, the Yamaha automatically switches to AV1 and plays the optical. Apparently the X900F won't send audio it received from HDMI onto the optical out.)

I don't doubt the processor might be a downgrade. Maybe Sony's looking for ways to differentiate their 900 from 950. And they very clearly define the processor as the X1, not the X1 Extreme or Ultimate.

No problems with my 2017 Denon AVR-X1300W and the 900F.
sheshechic is offline  
post #120 of 3210 Old 04-21-2020, 05:54 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
sheshechic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Suffolk, VA
Posts: 3,444
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
Liked: 362
Isn't anyone talking about this? I did a search for "Vincent" and "Hdtvtest" but found nothing. I'm really surprised. It was watching this after CES that I knew that the 900H would most likely be my next tv. I feel like I've been waiting a long time to upgrade to a 75". I can't wait for the reviews, especially Vincents.

"We were given a demonstration of the new Sony XH95 vs the XH90 at CES 2020, and even though the XH90 is supposed to be the step-down model, it can be firmware-updated to support ATSC 3.0 and [email protected], suggesting that it has the most advanced SoC (system-on-chip) among Sony's 2020 TVs unveiled to date."


aaronwt, Cuthalu and cyberized39 like this.
sheshechic is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
4k/120 , hdmi2.1 , x900h

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off