TCL roku version 307.50E01122A - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 03-24-2020, 01:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
TCL roku version 307.50E01122A

Hi there . I have a never updated, never Internet connected TCL tv from amazon. Is there a subforum for tvs like these?

I am very adblock looking for advice to avoid ads prior to giving tv the Internet or usb flash firmware offline. Zero ads on my phones or laptop.

I would like to rename inputs using my own words.

I can't find the model number in the hidden menus which is not great because there is no way to stand behind the tv with the wall arm mounting to see it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-24-2020, 03:15 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
Liked: 1275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatecvs View Post
Hi there . I have a never updated, never Internet connected TCL tv from amazon. Is there a subforum for tvs like these?

I am very adblock looking for advice to avoid ads prior to giving tv the Internet or usb flash firmware offline. Zero ads on my phones or laptop.

I would like to rename inputs using my own words.

I can't find the model number in the hidden menus which is not great because there is no way to stand behind the tv with the wall arm mounting to see it.
Welcome to AVS! To find the model number and all other info.......Home>>>>Settings>>>>System>>>>About will get you there. To rename an input>>>>While highlighted on the input on the home screen, press the "asterisk, or star" button. Options should pop up from there. These methods work on my 2019 75" TCL Roku. Not too sure what you are meaning regarding ads and updates?
post #3 of 3 Old 03-26-2020, 05:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRAYB View Post
Welcome to AVS! To find the model number and all other info.......Home>>>>Settings>>>>System>>>>About will get you there. To rename an input>>>>While highlighted on the input on the home screen, press the "asterisk, or star" button. Options should pop up from there. These methods work on my 2019 75" TCL Roku. Not too sure what you are meaning regarding ads and updates?
Scroll through the settings, there should be options to limit ad tracking and sharing info and to disable/enable system updates.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page