I received my 75 Q800T today:
* Picutre Quality - outstanding
* Game Mode - literally no input lag
* Game Motion Plus - excellent motion improvement at very little input lag (barely noticible)
* 1440p 120hz
* One of the screw holes of the tv was deeper and the screw couldn't be tightened (had to search for a loner one )
* Youtube - 8k videos - YES they play in 8k but the render quality is GOD AWEFUL, A LOT OF BLUR AND ARTIFACTS ON MOVING PICTURES
* You can't make the TV to run at anything above 60hz when using resolution above 1440p, I`m using GTX 1080ti And tried with resolution 3200x1800 120hz - nothing, 3200x1800 75hz - nothing, 4k - 75 hz nothing.
* Resolutions above 4k were working only on 24hz (on 30hz they were flickering as hell) tested 5k and 8k at 24hz they work fine
* Picture In Picture mode - THIS THING DID NOT WORK AT ALL, IT IS ALWAYS GRAYED OUT
- Tried with 2 HDMI sources (4 and 3) where 4 is my PC and 2 is my Galaxy Note 9.
- Tried changing ALL TYPES of sources from Console - to PC - to BlueRay on the PC and the Galaxy source, but the PIP option is still grayed out
* Multi View - worked only the first time, then it stopped after exiting and had to re-ling the TV to my note 9
I`m coming from KS8000 and so far i`m disappointed from the Firmware, it seems like a freaking alpha, i`m so pissed off!
Last edited by RouDeR; 05-09-2020 at 07:24 AM.