1. The "Model" you have.
Samsung Q90R (65")
2. What convinced you to purchase this particular model.
Online pro reviews and this forum
3. What you like best about your LCD.
Inky blacks, great HDR performance
4. What you don't like about your LCD.
HORRIBLE LIP-SYNC PROBLEM with any external source (with DD audio), connected to the TV's HDMI inputs, and the TV connected to a soundbar with either ARC or Optical. In my case, it prevents me from connecting my cable box, Roku Ultra, and Samsung BD player directly to the TV.
5. What "Feature(s)" you wish your LCD had.
Whatever would fix the problem in #4
above...would eARC do it?
6. What advice or suggestion would you make to the "Manufacturer" about your LCD.
7. What was your biggest "Surprise" after you received your LCD.
On the positive side, there were no real surprises. I paid a premium price, and had high expectations.
8. What "Problems or Issues" have you had with your LCD.
9. Do you really think that todays "Prices" are worth it.
Not really. Well, maybe if everything worked they way it should, then yes. Unfortunately, that's not the case.
10. Any additional information that you want to add is encouraged.
Sorry this turned out to be so negative. I went over my original budget to get what I thought was the best LCD-LED TV available (OLED is not a good match for my room and our viewing habits...lots of TV channels with static images). It's been a very frustrating couple of weeks, and I'm spending so much time looking for a solution/alternative (while I'm still in the return period).