Official Sony XBR4/5 Owners Thread(NO PRICE TALK) - Page 27 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

post #781 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 10:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
Liked: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by fomoco04 View Post

The UK, EU, US and Australian model numbers are all different to one another. Don't ask why cause I don't know. But its a real hassle here in Aus trying to find info on the model equivalent in the US.

While the glass substrates are manufactured in the point of origin and shared facility they and all components are actually assembled in different regional plants around the globe and shipped from those points to control costs and maximize profits. Most N. America flat panels are "Assembled" in Mexico and then distributed to N. America and the same process is carried out around the globe on a regional basis thus the different codes and variance in panels. Sometimes a high end panel is fully built and assembled in the home country back in Japan and S. Korea but when this occurs the price is dramatically higher. My 57" Sharp was while my 45" was Mexico.

In fact the SXRD XBR5 RPTV comes with a little Mexican immigrant calibrator inside which accounts for it's 260 lbs of weight. Though for now it's assembled in Pennsylvania but I've seen rumor of a future Mexico migration.

Samsung 75HU8550w/SEK-3500-UHDVideoPk, 65F8000, 60D8000, 40HU6350, Philips Folio Soundbar
XBoxOne/360, FPS's Borderlands 1/2, EDF 2017/2025, Halo's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #782 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 11:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by westa6969 View Post

In fact the SXRD XBR5 RPTV comes with a little Mexican immigrant calibrator inside which accounts for it's 260 lbs of weight. .

I just spit a little coffee on my Dell 20 inch LCD!
Damn You !!

post #783 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 11:23 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by westa6969 View Post

While the glass substrates are manufactured in the point of origin and shared facility they and all components are actually assembled in different regional plants around the globe and shipped from those points to control costs and maximize profits. Most N. America flat panels are "Assembled" in Mexico and then distributed to N. America and the same process is carried out around the globe on a regional basis thus the different codes and variance in panels. Sometimes a high end panel is fully built and assembled in the home country back in Japan and S. Korea but when this occurs the price is dramatically higher. My 57" Sharp was while my 45" was Mexico.

In fact the SXRD XBR5 RPTV comes with a little Mexican immigrant calibrator inside which accounts for it's 260 lbs of weight. Though for now it's assembled in Pennsylvania but I've seen rumor of a future Mexico migration.

Can you say NAFTA? In any case why not canada?. They are also a NAFTA partner. I gather that Mexico got the best of that deal.

Samsung: 52" 850 / 46" 61 / 40" 61 / PS3 / BD-P1500 / A3 HD-DVD / Format Neutral
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #784 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 11:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

At least it's not "Made in China"!

Go 24
post #785 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 11:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus2007 View Post

At least it's not "Made in China"!

Don't count your chickens too early, before they hatch

These units are "assembled" in Mexico which is entirely different than "made in" for instance, Korea, Japan or China for that matter.

If we get poisoned whilst watching TV, then we'd know where they are actually made in

Samsung: 52" 850 / 46" 61 / 40" 61 / PS3 / BD-P1500 / A3 HD-DVD / Format Neutral
post #786 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myshkin View Post

I don't think I've seen this mentioned yet. It was in today's newspaper.

Published: 10:52 EST, August 28, 2007

Samsung, Sony Ship From Latest LCD Line
(AP) -- Samsung Electronics Co. and Sony Corp. on Tuesday began shipping panels for large-sized flat screen televisions from the newest production line at their liquid crystal display joint venture.
The eighth generation line at the venture, called S-LCD Corp., makes panels of 46 inches and 52 inches measured diagonally from corner to corner.

"Our sights are now on LCD TVs in the 50-inch class and we aim to lead that segment," Chang Won-kie said in a statement. The first panels shipped were 52-inch ones.

The new facility is capable of manufacturing some of the world's largest substrates - the glass sheets used to make screens for flat screen televisions - measuring 100 inches by 88 inches.

Samsung and Sony founded S-LCD in 2004 to produce panels to meet demand for flat screen televisions, which has soared in recent years as consumers give up bulky cathode-ray tube sets for the sleeker versions.

Succeeding generation of plants use larger glass substrates to cut LCD panels, thereby boosting output and eventually helping LCD makers cut manufacturing costs.

S-LCD, based in Asan, about 55 miles south of Seoul, said the new line would reach its full monthly capacity of 50,000 panels by the end of the year.

Sony President and CEO Ryoji Chubachi and Samsung Electronics CEO Yun Jong-yong were among executives who attended the shipment launch.

©2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

So based on this it safe to assume that all new sets so far are based on 7th gen panels. BTW one of the discussed myths was that XBR4/5 and 71/81 models are based on new 8 gen panels. One more myth has been demolished.
post #787 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myshkin View Post

(AP) -- Samsung Electronics Co. and Sony Corp. on Tuesday began shipping panels for large-sized flat screen televisions from the newest production line at their liquid crystal display joint venture.
The eighth generation line at the venture, called S-LCD Corp., makes panels of 46 inches and 52 inches measured diagonally from corner to corner.

Does this mean that those of us getting the 52XBR4 that is shipping to stores now...is a different product that people will get next month?! (Or after the new factory's LCDs make it through the Manufacturing plants.)

I wonder if the LCD quality will be better.

post #788 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 11:52 AM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilleyj View Post

Does this mean that those of us getting the 52XBR4 that is shipping to stores now...is a different product that people will get next month?! (Or after the new factory's LCDs make it through the Manufacturing plants.)

I will let you know...
post #789 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 11:52 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by twilleyj View Post

I don't know or not. I'd be interested though because I'm getting horitzonal banding on my current 46XBR4. I think something is wrong with my backlight not the LCD because nobody else has reported it. It's just a pain to box it back up and take it to the store for an exchange.

65C8P l 65B6P l P55-C1 l Shockwafe Ultra 9.2 & Elite 7.2 l XB1 X l PS4 Pro l Switch
post #790 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 11:54 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by axmode View Post

Can you say NAFTA? In any case why not canada?. They are also a NAFTA partner. I gather that Mexico got the best of that deal.

If they wanted to assemble in Canada they'd have to pay generous wages to the workers. They prefer to turn to a country where wages are less expensive.
post #791 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 11:57 AM

I had read one of the earlier xbr4 posts, it may have been right...these xbr4's sound like they could go obsolete in a couple of months.

Full HD "BRAVIA" 15 models such as SONY and 70 types of 400 ten thousand Yen
- 10 models time speed. Recorder and brassiere beer link

From September 20th consecutive sale

Standard price: Open price

SONY thin-shaped television "BRAVIA (the brassiere beer)" renovating the series. Full HD panel loading/the liquid crystal television 5 series 15 model and such as X series of time fast drive "motion flow" correspondence consecutively it sells starts the network television box etc. from September 20th. As for price all open prices.

Liquid crystal television
Series Type turn Picture
Size Resolution Sale day Actual sale price
X series KDL-70X7000 70 types 1,920×1,080 dot November 20th Approximately 400 ten thousand Yen
KDL-52X5050 52 types September 20th Approximately 60 ten thousand Yen
KDL-46X5050 46 types Approximately 50 ten thousand Yen
KDL-40X5050 40 types Approximately 38 ten thousand Yen
KDL-52X5000 52 types Approximately 58 ten thousand Yen
KDL-46X5000 46 types Approximately 48 ten thousand Yen
KDL-40X5000 40 types Approximately 36 ten thousand Yen
W series KDL-52W5000 52 types November 10th Approximately 55 ten thousand Yen
KDL-46W5000 46 types Approximately 45 ten thousand Yen
KDL-40W5000 40 types Approximately 33 ten thousand Yen
V series KDL-52V5000 52 types September 20th Approximately 51 ten thousand Yen
KDL-46V5000 46 types Approximately 41 ten thousand Yen
KDL-40V5000 40 types Approximately 29 ten thousand Yen
KDL-46V3000 46 types Approximately 40 ten thousand Yen
KDL-40V3000 40 types Approximately 27 ten thousand Yen

Digital tuner built-in HDD recorder
Type turn HDD capacity Sale day Standard price
BRX-A250 250GB November 20th Approximately 5 ten thousand Yen
Network television box
Type turn Specifications Sale day Standard price
BRX-NT1 Network VOD terminal November 20th Approximately 3 ten thousand Yen
Foam/home theater system
HT-SF2000 5.1ch theater system November 10th Approximately 10 ten thousand Yen
DAV-IS10 DVD player loading
5.1ch theater system October 20th Approximately 10 ten thousand Yen
DAV-DZ220 Approximately 5 ten thousand Yen
Theater stand system
RHT-G1200 Television stand type
Theater system November 10th Approximately 15 ten thousand Yen
RHT-S10 Wall draw back mold
Theater system Approximately 10 ten thousand Yen

X series

New BRAVIA with 40 types or more, adopting in each case the full HD panel with all the 15 products. The afterimage impression has been decreased in X series and the W series time fast drive technology "motion flow (Motion Flow)" with.

With most significant model "KDL-70X7000" of 70 types, RGB LED back light "トリルミナス" was adopted, former ratio approximately 160% color gamut expression became possible. In addition, although we to raise energy efficiency, being 70 types, you say that it actualizes the electric power consumption which is equal to the LED back light adoption 46 type of the time before.

In the X/W series of the superior type, loading the "brassiere beer engine professional" as an image engine. Improvement of picture quality is assured with the high accuracy image processing and the like with DRC-MFv2.5.

Loading the X/W series the digital double tuner. HDMI input corresponds to all the type 24p input, loads also the picture quality mode "cinema" which was developed with SPE jointly. The operation picture "XMB (the cross media bar)" has adopted with all model.

As for remote control the radio which uses the 2.4GHz band (RF)"every easy remote control" of system. It can cooperate can operate with the corresponding equipment of HDMI connection to load also "brassiere beer link", video recording reservation to of digital tuner built-in HDDrecorder"BRX-A250 " of simultaneous announcement/video recording program viewing and operation etc.of network tuner "BRX-NT1 " become possible.

X series Every the brassiere beer link corresponding equipment can be operated with easy remote control Calling image of recorder "BRX-A250" from remote control, reproducible

Installing BRX-A250 in the rear of BRAVIA BRX-NT1 Adopting also BRX-NT1 XMB. From the remote control of BRAVIA it can operate to seamless

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* SONY hauling large picture conversion. As for 70 types the SONY technology/crystal of picture quality power

The SONY marketing Kano routine work (the left), will television business Headquarters Chief Takashi Fukuda (the right)

The Fukuda Takashi will person of SVP television business Headquarters Chief the same company management of business official "enters the BRAVIA brand start-up ever since 3rd year of 2005 August, aims toward further business enlargement" that it did, theme quarried out "evolution of 3rd generation BRAVIA and enlargement".

Concerning "enlargement", from the fact that share of 40 types or more in the market has improved, "enlargement of size is connected to the enlargement of business. The 7th generation of S-LCD, using the large-sized liquid crystal panel of the 8th generation, 15 type of 40 types or more at a stroke throwing. That enlargement is hauled even in the Japanese market ", you talked the enthusiasm.

In addition, explaining "evolution" to keyword motion flow and cinema mode, concerning the feature of new BRAVIA such as VOD correspondence and video recording function. Especially motion flow and radio communication (RF) remote control is called the policy 訴 seeking of keeping doing.

Adjusting to the large picture conversion of the market, enlargement positive propulsion With the 7/8th generation panel of S-LCD compatibility improvement of efficiency and enlargement The evolution of new BRAVIA

In addition, Kano of the SONY marketing corporation director execution official routine work clearly the person bought and changed and, the person et. al. who purchases 29 type wide televisions 10 years ago, referred concerning demand, "last year proposed 40 types, but this year 46 types make satisfactory size," positive say that "improving the degree of satisfaction, with enlargement" 訴 seeking it keeps. In addition, also such as design match with the interior with the color variation keeping appealing it made the policy.

Announcing the new television CM which designates "Color is Magic" as theme

As for the catch copy of new BRAVIA with "there is a color in impression, - Color is Magic", the promotion development which designates "color" as theme is assured.

Furthermore, "the A series of last year it continues concerning the rear projection, it develops for the time being there is no sale of the new type as the current model. This time, the fact that it can develop this much large-sized product with the liquid crystal television could be proven. We would like to keep stressing to the liquid crystal, (the SONY marketing Kano routine work)"with you say.

"KDL-70X7000" of 70 types actual sale 400 ten thousand Yen is the expensive product, but as for the Kano routine work "(goal it does) as for the sale quantity it is not open. Little number you think, but you looked at this much size with the liquid crystal to be, with the one which is said it enters. In the large picture, 70 types, it is new, loading the LED back light "of トリルミナス," "it could merchandise". Perhaps, business scale it is small, but in order for you to be able to experience the SONY technical power and picture quality power, we would like to develop foam/home theater layer on the center ", that you say. Furthermore, concerning organic EL display, "you have been convinced of sale within year as a domestic marketing charge,", that it did.

□SONY home page
Http: //www.sony.co.jp/
□news release (BRAVIA)
Http: //www.sony.jp/CorporateCruise/Press/200708/07-0829/
□news release (HDD recorder /TV box)
Http: //www.sony.jp/CorporateCruise/Press/200708/07-0829B/
□news release (BRAVIA J3000 series)
Http: //www.sony.jp/CorporateCruise/Press/200708/07-0829C/
□news release (theater system)
Http: //www.sony.jp/CorporateCruise/Press/200708/07-0829F/
□news release (theater stand system)
Http: //www.sony.jp/CorporateCruise/Press/200708/07-0829E/
Home page of □BRAVIA
Http: //www.sony.jp/products/Consumer/bravia/
□-related article
< 2006 August 30th > SONY, it directs to second half television business recovery, the "BRAVIA 2nd curtain"
- Full HD liquid crystal and rear professional TV etc.. "There is a color in impression",
Http: //www.watch.impress.co.jp/av/docs/20060830/sony1.htm

( 2007 August 29th )

[AV Watch editorial staff/[email protected]]
post #792 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 12:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

The XBR4/5 wont be replaced untill the next year AT LEAST.These are the new JAPAN models!!
post #793 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 12:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigaguy View Post

Could people stop with all the XBR8 9 10 talk. In the US the XBR4/5 are the current XBRs and will be here for probably a year. They were just released in the US this month and are even still rolling out the full XBR4/5 line.

Agree, this is supposed to be the XBR4/5 OWNER'S Thread (NO PRICE TALK) not the future Sony TVs speculation thread.
post #794 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 12:21 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldorfSalad View Post

Agree, this is supposed to be the XBR4/5 OWNER'S Thread (NO PRICE TALK) not the future TV speculation thread.

As the thread creator I agree that we need to stop filling this up with future XBR talk or new Japan models. If people want to do that start a new speculation thread. This is for XBR4/5 owners and future owners that have questions specific to the set. If you think it's going to be replaced in a few months don't buy this set and wait but don't fill up our thread.

65C8P l 65B6P l P55-C1 l Shockwafe Ultra 9.2 & Elite 7.2 l XB1 X l PS4 Pro l Switch
post #795 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 12:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpmurr View Post

As the thread creator I agree that we need to stop filling this up with future XBR talk or new Japan models. If people want to do that start a new speculation thread. This is for XBR4/5 owners and future owners that have questions specific to the set. If you think it's going to be replaced in a few months don't buy this set and wait but don't fill up our thread.

The same people (mostly newbies) have been polluting several Sony owner's threads this morning with the same OT posts (ooh, look what I just found, I gotta post it everywhere I can as quicky as I can, even if its irrelevent!) about the upcoming JP sets. Its borderline spam.
post #796 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 12:45 PM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Quote:

I just now noticed you are from Baltimore, I am from the Pasadena area. Where did you purchase your set? You may have said already but i dont remember. Did you get a chance to check them out on display before making the purchase?
post #797 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 12:53 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I'm not as concerned with the xbr6,7,8, etc as the article I posted regarding the 8th gen panels shipping for the FIRST time this week. Will future XBR4 tvs have the new panel where old ones do not? Will the xbr5 have different panels than the xbr4?

Mine needs to be replaced because of the humming which nobody else is experiencing. (I went to Magnolia and couldn't hear anything) I might put off the replacement, though, for a couple weeks if it gives me a better chance at a newer panel.
post #798 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 12:57 PM

Not sure I am in the right place but here it goes! I have been following this forum for the past few weeks and had decided I would purchase a Samsung 81 series but as they started to hit the shelves and people started getting them home they came under the fire of this forum and I have been reading about cloudiness, muddiness, push, crush, mura and artifacts and any number of other things! After reading all this info and understanding little of it I have decided that maybe the 81 series is not for me after all? In the meantime my brother purchased a XBR4 Sony and I had read about it also on this forum so I went to my brothers to check it out and I was in awe of its picture, I was watching Discovery channel showing Grand Canyon and Yellowstone in HD and I swear it looked real! Has anyone on this thread compared the XBR4 to the Samsung 81, if so I would really like to hear what they think of the 81 compared to the XBR4? When they say a picture has a 3D quality about it they must have been talking about the XBR4 and I'm thinking this is not a quality the 81 has but I'm not sure?
post #799 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 01:02 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gable74 View Post

I just now noticed you are from Baltimore, I am from the Pasadena area. Where did you purchase your set? You may have said already but i dont remember. Did you get a chance to check them out on display before making the purchase?

I bought mine from Circuit City in Timonium back when they had that crazy low web price a week and a half ago. They did not have it on display so I bought it sight unseen. I have to take mine back and exchange it though because I have a few issues.

1) Mura in the top right corner
2) Picture is dark in all four corners
3) Horizontal banding caused by the backlighting (not the panel)

post #800 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 01:07 PM

Liked: 12
Hello everyone. New member here and first post to this forum.

First of all I wanted to say thank you. This forum has been a great resource and has helped me make the decision to buy the 46 XBR4. I have had it since Friday and I absolutely love it. The PQ is awesome and that's even considering the fact that I previously had a HD CRT from Sony that had a very nice picture. I did notice a small cloud in the very lower right corner the first night, but I haven't seen it since then. Odd I know, but I'm not going to complain.

I do have a question though for other users When I turn my set off I hear some random clicking sounds, (kind of like relay switches) that occur for anywhere from 30-60 seconds after the TV is turned off. Is this normal? Like I said my previous set was a CRT so I'm not sure if this is something unique to LCDs or if it is something I need to worry about.
post #801 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDNick View Post

Hello everyone. New member here and first post to this forum.

First of all I wanted to say thank you. This forum has been a great resource and has helped me make the decision to buy the 46” XBR4. I have had it since Friday and I absolutely love it. The PQ is awesome and that’s even considering the fact that I previously had a HD CRT from Sony that had a very nice picture. I did notice a small cloud in the very lower right corner the first night, but I haven’t seen it since then. Odd I know, but I’m not going to complain.

I do have a question though for other users… When I turn my set off I hear some random clicking sounds, (kind of like relay switches) that occur for anywhere from 30-60 seconds after the TV is turned off. Is this normal? Like I said my previous set was a CRT so I’m not sure if this is something unique to LCDs or if it is something I need to worry about.

My 46 does the same. It also happens when you turn the tv on. Just put it on MUTE and you must hear it, too. I am not sure if it will go away (maybe it's b.c the tv is new etc). I don't think it's anything serious though.
post #802 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 01:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Something about the clouding issue:In UK two 40D3000 owners who had clouding removed the stand placed the tv down for 2-3 hours.After this period they set up the tv again and....no clouds!!!!!
post #803 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRISGEOFROMGREE View Post

Something about the clouding issue:In UK two 40D3000 owners who had clouding removed the stand placed the tv down for 2-3 hours.After this period they set up the tv again and....no clouds!!!!!

That method was discussed ALOT in the XBR2/3/clouding thread. If I am not mistaken, it's not 100% guarantee. Many people tried to do the same with their sets and it did not help.
post #804 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 01:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Ahhhh,sorry I didnt know that it had been discussed.Simply this happened and had 100% success!!!Why not XBR4/5 cloudy owners give a try at this?
post #805 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 02:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Anyone in US with a 46XBR4 that would prefer the silver speaker bezel from the 46XBR2 - PM me. switch out?
I assume the XBR4 bezel is removable like the XBR2.
and/or anyone not using/needing the 46XBR4 stand? thanks.
post #806 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 03:32 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by poiv3 View Post

My 46 does the same. It also happens when you turn the tv on. Just put it on MUTE and you must hear it, too. I am not sure if it will go away (maybe it's b.c the tv is new etc). I don't think it's anything serious though.

Mine does the same. I don't think it's a big deal. (but I wouldn't consider my tv as much of a control , with all the hum and backlight issues)

I did see the 40 inch 81 at BB today. I thought the picture looked absolutely gorgeous - which would be great if you could keep it on pause or show slides or something, because displaying a blu ray disc, it was a total mess. It must have had something to do with the setup. Even the Magnolia sales guy said there must be a problem. Artifacts, studdering, etc. Maybe all this 120 mh stuff is not what it's cracked up to be. (the 71 didn't look nearly as detailed, but it was running a different feed)
post #807 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 04:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmode View Post

Hey buddy, I am sorry to hear that you are still having issues with Toshiba, so I will not mention it again, as I know that it must be hurtful for you.

In any case, I wrote some more reviews on the 71 vs XBR4:

https://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showp...&postcount=315

Best of luck, Studdad

Excellent, I will check it out. One good thing, Cnet just reviewed the 52lx177 and recognized the problem,,,,so hopefully that will put some fire under Toshibas butt.

52" Samsung 750, finally satisfaction
post #808 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGu View Post

Anyone else to confirm if regular Xbox 360 (not elite) can do 1080p over component with the xbr4?

Yes, it will do 1080p.

Kevin
post #809 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 09:15 PM

Quote:

Has anyone noticed horizontal bands caused by the backlight on their 46XBR4? bplewis24 tested his 40XBR4 and didn't notice anything.

Tried to duplicate what you're talking about, but no banding that I can see on my 46XBR. Don't suppose you have a pic of the banding do you?
post #810 of 12031 Old 08-29-2007, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiv3 View Post

My 46 does the same.

Yup, I hear it clicking too on my 46. Right after initial turn on. Wonder if it also happened on the XBR2/3?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply LCD Flat Panel Displays

Tags
Sony , Sony Bravia Xbr Kdl 52xbr4 52 Inch 1080p Lcd Hdtv , Lcd Hdtv

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page