Samsung 2014 PN64H5000 thread - Page 27 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 194Likes

post #781 of 1776 Old 01-14-2015, 04:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3_FRB View Post
Truck isn't delivering it to the store until tomorrow afternoon. Anyone happen to know the dimensions of the box?
According to the box I have in the hallway 64" x 40" x 17". In other words "a big ole box" lol.

Last edited by andy A; 01-14-2015 at 05:06 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #782 of 1776 Old 01-14-2015, 05:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 1246
It's huge. I actually had to leave it in the living room (the final destination was the basement) because we couldn't get it around any corners.
post #783 of 1776 Old 01-14-2015, 09:57 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Yeah the box was 64" x 17" or 18". I had to measure it to be sure I could get it down the stairs which have two 90 degree turns. I never measured height as it wasn't a factor but it looked about 40" so I'm sure Andy's dimensions are good.

It took a beating but protected the TV admirably.

---------------------------------------------------
2014 Samsung PN64H5000 Plasma Thread
2008 Samsung HLxxA650 DLP Thread/FAQ
Free Men Do Not Ask Permission to Bear Arms
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #784 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 02:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Curious to get more feedback from those that just purchased this set. I've had mine about a week now and am extremely pleased. I think you all will be too.

It'd also be cool to see some settings posted from others so we can compare and tweak this baby together. The settings I posted a few posts back are working very well for me this far but I always like to get more ideas. I have two different settings modes, one for daytime and one for evening.

Anyway, let's hear what y'all think!

Samsung PN64H5000
LG BP 540
Sony DH550 AVR
Polk Tsi, RSi, Bookshelves & PSW sub-woofer
post #785 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 03:08 AM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Hope to get mine setup today or tomorrow, with CEVA delivering it 2 days early I was grossly unprepared. I at least had the opportunity to check it for any kind of damage and turn it on to check for any abnormalities and all seemed good before the delivery gentleman left. I don't know if I will be able to contribute much on settings as my skills are pretty weak in that department.

It's big, coming from a 50" plasma. Did I mention it is big, lol........... even the misses noticed the size difference, so I guess size really does matter, lol.

The chicken leg stand is rather unappealing but it is what it is.
Seems crazy that little stand can support the TV.
post #786 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 07:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy A View Post
Hope to get mine setup today or tomorrow, with CEVA delivering it 2 days early I was grossly unprepared. I at least had the opportunity to check it for any kind of damage and turn it on to check for any abnormalities and all seemed good before the delivery gentleman left. I don't know if I will be able to contribute much on settings as my skills are pretty weak in that department.

It's big, coming from a 50" plasma. Did I mention it is big, lol........... even the misses noticed the size difference, so I guess size really does matter, lol.

The chicken leg stand is rather unappealing but it is what it is.
Seems crazy that little stand can support the TV.
Yep - a 14" jump is a HUGE size upgrade.

The stand is a little cheesey but it does swivel which amazingly came in handy this weekend with the football games since we do NOT eat in the living room. So, being able to angle the TV towards the kitchen was nice.

Glad the set seems fine....enjoy and report back your thoughts!

Samsung PN64H5000
LG BP 540
Sony DH550 AVR
post #787 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 07:51 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by s2mikey View Post
Curious to get more feedback from those that just purchased this set. I've had mine about a week now and am extremely pleased. I think you all will be too.

It'd also be cool to see some settings posted from others so we can compare and tweak this baby together. The settings I posted a few posts back are working very well for me this far but I always like to get more ideas. I have two different settings modes, one for daytime and one for evening.

Anyway, let's hear what y'all think!
I'll have 75 hours on mine by the end of the day today. Using those break in slides has really helped towards getting through those 1st 100+ hours, wether people out there think it's all BS or not. Since I hope the TV lasts for the next 5 years, it's a minor inconvenience. So by Sunday I should be able to calibrate to the best of my ability. And maybe have a professional do it later down the road. I will post my settings when I'm done.
post #788 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 08:02 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
My post 768 has a picture albeit not of the best quality

As far as 'break in' goes I haven't done much other than use it normally with games and netflix at a mid range cell light. I'll run the THX setup app in a few days and see what numbers I come up with.

I LOVE MY PN64H5000!
post #789 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 08:27 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LmLewis View Post
I'll have 75 hours on mine by the end of the day today. Using those break in slides has really helped towards getting through those 1st 100+ hours, wether people out there think it's all BS or not. Since I hope the TV lasts for the next 5 years, it's a minor inconvenience. So by Sunday I should be able to calibrate to the best of my ability. And maybe have a professional do it later down the road. I will post my settings when I'm done.
Awesome news - the break in slides are a good idea. I just have been using regular content to break mine in but its good. I have at least that many hours on mine and its settling in nicely. We watched an episode of Extant last night and it was beautiful looking. The blacks and contrast just crate so much depth.... LOVE plasma!

Quote:
Originally Posted by artandscience View Post
My post 768 has a picture albeit not of the best quality

As far as 'break in' goes I haven't done much other than use it normally with games and netflix at a mid range cell light. I'll run the THX setup app in a few days and see what numbers I come up with.

I LOVE MY PN64H5000!
Sounds good. My "calibration" is just with my own eyes and content Im familiar with. I did use the AVS 709 disc for blacks and whites but I dont have colored glasses to do any color stuff. However, the colors on the set look really good as is so thats a great start.

Cant wait to get your thoughts & cal info!

Samsung PN64H5000
LG BP 540
Sony DH550 AVR
post #790 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 08:44 AM
Advanced Member

I've used my H5000 about 20 hours over five days, today is the 6th day I've had it but it won't get turned on until tonight. So all I've done for settings is go to movie mode, back off Cell light to 14, tweak (by eye) brightness, contrast, color, sharpness and turned off Eco functions. My break in will go fairly slow then I'll get serious with "calibration". To prevent IR I have avoided black bars and even set up digital captions for yellow text and transparent background to eliminate the default black background that stays in pretty much the same place too long.

I do have it fully integrated with my other AV equipment (easy, 1 HDMI and 1 Toslink) and have watched a few blurays and even an HD-DVD. And a coax to my outdoor antenna to pull in couple NFL games and other free OTA @ 1080i. (No cable or satellite.) I tested Netflix standard definition streaming from my bluray player too but am more interested in HD content now.

Still, out of the box performance has been amazing! Initial setup was easy. The display is stunning. The two most annoying issues are the reflective screen and poor internal speakers but I can switch off a lamp and turn on the big speakers when I get serious about watching something. I'm glad I chose the basement years ago as my media room/man cave.

Anyway, I'm so happy I bought this TV. I guess I'd better think about a service plan before the 30-day window at Amazon passes. I've never bought a service plan on electronics or computers before but this time it may make sense. Anyone using Square Trade?

Last edited by Quentin2; 01-15-2015 at 08:59 AM.
post #791 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 09:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Liked: 31
If you are a Costco member you can get a Square Trade 3-year warranty for $90 and it starts AFTER the manufacturer warranty.

http://www.costco.com/.product.11680336.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin2 View Post
Anyway, I'm so happy I bought this TV. I guess I'd better think about a service plan before the 30-day window at Amazon passes. I've never bought a service plan on electronics or computers before but this time it may make sense. Anyone using Square Trade?
Quentin2 likes this.
post #792 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 09:06 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I've used my H5000 about 20 hours over five days, today is the 6th day I've had it but it won't get turned on until tonight. So all I've done for settings is go to movie mode, back off Cell light to 14, tweak (by eye) brightness, contrast, color, sharpness and turned off Eco functions. My break in will go fairly slow then I'll get serious with "calibration". To prevent IR I have avoided black bars and even set up digital captions for yellow text and transparent background to eliminate the default black background that stays in pretty much the same place too long.

I do have it fully integrated with my other AV equipment (easy, 1 HDMI and 1 Toslink) and have watched a few blurays and even an HD-DVD. And a coax to my outdoor antenna to pull in couple NFL games and other free OTA @ 1080i. (No cable or satellite.) I tested Netflix standard definition streaming from my bluray player too but am more interested in HD content now.

Still, out of the box performance has been amazing! Initial setup was easy. The display is stunning. The two most annoying issues are the reflective screen and poor internal speakers but I can switch off a lamp and turn on the big speakers when I get serious about watching something. I'm glad I chose the basement years ago as my media room/man cave.

Great to hear - and yes..stunning is a perfect word to use for this TV. It really is.

As for Square Trade...Im also curious about that. Ive never bought extended warranties on any electronics ever. Not usually my thing but this TV and the fact that plasma is gone makes this a special case.

Love to hear feedback about square trade or whomever to buy a warranty from. I could get one from Sears but I hate buying warranties tied to stores in case they go under or whatever else happens.

Samsung PN64H5000
LG BP 540
Sony DH550 AVR
post #793 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 09:32 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3_FRB View Post
If you are a Costco member you can get a Square Trade 3-year warranty for $90 and it starts AFTER the manufacturer warranty.

http://www.costco.com/.product.11680336.html
Thanks for the info and the direct link! I'll have to look into Costco's deal. (Looks like it doesn't matter that the TV wasn't purchased at Costco!) I'm a babe in the woods here because I always refuse extended warranties. But with a 64" plasma I would like an affordable way to get a major repair if necessary (like a replacement panel). I really want this TV to last since a replacement TV might be LCD and I don't want that.

Last edited by Quentin2; 01-15-2015 at 09:46 AM.
post #794 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 09:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
Liked: 232
Quote:
Thanks, I'll have to look into Costco's deal. (Even if the TV wasn't purchased at Costco?) I'm a babe in the woods here because I always refuse extended warranties. But with a 64" plasma I would like an affordable way to get a major repair if necessary (like a replacement panel). I really want this TV to last since a replacement TV might be LCD and I don't want that.
Just make sure you fully understand the ST terms. They generally finance the cost of the TV to pay for the repair. For example, the H5000 is $1299 (or whichever price you actually paid for it) and if the repair cost $1000 then you have $299 left over go towards the next needed repair...provided a future repair is needed.
Quentin2 likes this.
post #795 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 09:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Correct. They reimburse you up to the original cost of the TV. You provide a copy of your sales receipt when you register the product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLdan View Post
Just make sure you fully understand the ST terms. They generally finance the cost of the TV to pay for the repair. For example, the H5000 is $1299 (or whichever price you actually paid for it) and if the repair cost $1000 then you have $299 left over go towards the next needed repair...provided a future repair is needed.
Quentin2 likes this.
post #796 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 10:04 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Great to hear - and yes..stunning is a perfect word to use for this TV. It really is.

As for Square Trade...Im also curious about that. Ive never bought extended warranties on any electronics ever. Not usually my thing but this TV and the fact that plasma is gone makes this a special case.

Love to hear feedback about square trade or whomever to buy a warranty from. I could get one from Sears but I hate buying warranties tied to stores in case they go under or whatever else happens.
I hope Square Trade doesn't go under. They'd need 20 or more warranty sales with no repairs to offset sending a tech out to repair a single device. At least they don't have to deal with "infant mortality" since Samsung handles the first year warranty (and it looks like Costco handles the second year). Square Trade gambles that nothing will go wrong in years 3-5. And since Samsung is covering the first leg of the warranty, it is wise of them to make the product to last. So far my 7 Samsung products have lasted many years, I hope that streak continues.

post #797 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 10:59 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Awesome news - the break in slides are a good idea. I just have been using regular content to break mine in but its good. I have at least that many hours on mine and its settling in nicely. We watched an episode of Extant last night and it was beautiful looking. The blacks and contrast just crate so much depth.... LOVE plasma!

Sounds good. My "calibration" is just with my own eyes and content Im familiar with. I did use the AVS 709 disc for blacks and whites but I dont have colored glasses to do any color stuff. However, the colors on the set look really good as is so thats a great start.

Cant wait to get your thoughts & cal info!
I was going to intially break in using normal watching and DVD's, but it would have taken a couple of months to get over 100 hours, this way it will only take me a week, faster if I let the slides run all night, but I turn if off and night and put them back on in the am. Putting the slides on a flash drive took less that a minute. I just downloaded from the break in thread on here, and dragged in the flash drive, and plugged it in the USB port. Since there is no sound with these I can hear the faint buzz, but you have to be a couple feet away to hear it. The PS3 should be so quiet.

I received the WOW disc several days before the TV arrived, so I tried it out on my old plasma, and it was unbelievable how well it works. I know it can only take you so far, a calibrator with the proper instruments can do more. I'm going to look around later to see if I can find someone to calibrate it professionally, but no hurry for that.
post #798 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 11:10 AM
Advanced Member

Thanks for the info on how Square Trade works, guys!

You definitely don't want a tech sent out unless there's a real problem you can't handle by yourself. I'm almost always my own tech support for electronics and household devices and make a serious game of never having a tech come out to

Last edited by Quentin2; 01-15-2015 at 11:20 AM.
post #799 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 11:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Costco only extends a second year of warranty if you purchase the item from them. If you purchase from another authorized retailer and get the warranty through Costco there is no additional second year. You end up with 4 years of coverage total.

Quote:
I hope Square Trade doesn't go under. They'd need 20 or more warranty sales with no repairs to offset sending a tech out to repair a single device. At least they don't have to deal with "infant mortality" since Samsung handles the first year warranty (and it looks like Costco handles the second year). Square Trade gambles that nothing will go wrong in years 3-5. And since Samsung is covering the first leg of the warranty, it is wise of them to make the product to last. So far my 7 Samsung products have lasted many years, I hope that streak continues.
post #800 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 12:41 PM
Advanced Member

Ah, makes sense. Still, three extra years beyond Samsung's warranty using Costco's Square Trade package is very affordable, a better deal than Amazon offers. Thanks again for pointing it out!

post #801 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 03:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Ah, makes sense. Still, three extra years beyond Samsung's warranty using Costco's Square Trade package is very affordable, a better deal than Amazon offers. Thanks again for pointing it out!
How much? My SQ warranty that I got through Amazon on the same order was $118 for 5 years.
post #802 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 05:03 PM
Advanced Member

$90 for three years beyond Samsungs warranty

post #803 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 09:21 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for the feedback on the screen reflection issue. Our movie time is usually after dark so lighting can be controlled. Daytime watching is mostly sports + wife's garbage TV so I don't think reflections will be an issue. The TV will be wall mounted and audio will be piped through an AV receive so the port count is not a concern.

One question: Can the internal speakers be disabled via setup? It isn't a huge deal but I like to just disable the internal speakers to ensure they don't get turned up when using audio via the AV receiver.

Anyway, just pulled the trigger on this set via Amazon without even seeing the picture quality in person. Hopefully, everything will work out well.

Greg
post #804 of 1776 Old 01-15-2015, 09:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

If you have your devices going through the AVR, the TV won't even be getting an audio signal. No matter what you put the TV volume at, it will be silent. Otherwise, just set it at 0.
post #805 of 1776 Old 01-16-2015, 03:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregSaiz View Post
Thanks for the feedback on the screen reflection issue. Our movie time is usually after dark so lighting can be controlled. Daytime watching is mostly sports + wife's garbage TV so I don't think reflections will be an issue. The TV will be wall mounted and audio will be piped through an AV receive so the port count is not a concern.

One question: Can the internal speakers be disabled via setup? It isn't a huge deal but I like to just disable the internal speakers to ensure they don't get turned up when using audio via the AV receiver.

Anyway, just pulled the trigger on this set via Amazon without even seeing the picture quality in person. Hopefully, everything will work out well.
It will work out great for you. You have the same viewing habits as we do and everything's been excellent so far. I bought the TV sight unseen too and I'd do it again in a second. If you have a local store with the 5300 series you can get an idea of what to expect but the H5000 is much bigger.

Don't worry about the reflections. It's not as bad as I expected and is just something to deal with. Contrast will be reduced and it won't pop as much as at night. That's all. Sports still look great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulburner View Post
If you have your devices going through the AVR, the TV won't even be getting an audio signal. No matter what you put the TV volume at, it will be silent. Otherwise, just set it at 0.
Correct. If going through an AVR or if you're using an optical cable the TV sound won't even come into play. There is also a setting in the Sound section of the TV options where you set Extrenal Speaker or something like for the sound.

No worries.

Samsung PN64H5000
LG BP 540
Sony DH550 AVR
post #806 of 1776 Old 01-16-2015, 01:42 PM
CEV

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Great thread. Finally finished scimming through the all of it. I'm tired of waiting for our 27" Sony CRT TV in the bedroom to die. So I'm moving the 40" Samsung Plasma I bought on craigslist a year ago, that is currently in the basement, into the bedroom. My main TV that is the living room upstairs will go downstairs. It is a 50" Samsung HPT5064 720p Plasma that I bought new from Amazon just over 7 years ago for $1,700. I love this TV, still looks great.

I am considering the PN64H5000 to replace it. I only have 2 main concerns. The first is the size, but overall it is only 10" wider than the old 50" and 3.2" taller, so shouldn't be a big deal. The other is the reflection, which a lot of people say have been exaggerated. But does anyone know how that would compare to my current HPT5064? About the same, or worse?

Back then I got the 720p for cost savings and the reviews back then said it would be hard to tell the difference. Now it's 7 years later and technology has improved. Can I expect a dramatic increase in PQ over the HPT5064?

I'm about ready to submit my Amazon order and would love to have the last Plasma made by Samsung.

Thanks for any and all feedback.

Last edited by CEV; 01-16-2015 at 02:08 PM.
post #807 of 1776 Old 01-16-2015, 02:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEV View Post
Great thread. Finally finished scimming through the all of it. I'm tired of waiting for our 27" Sony CRT TV in the bedroom to die. So I'm moving the 40" Samsung Plasma I bought on craigslist a year ago, that is currently in the basement, into the bedroom. My main TV that is the living room upstairs will go downstairs. It is a 50" Samsung HPT5064 720p Plasma that I bought new from Amazon just over 7 years ago for $1,700. I love this TV, still looks great.

I am considering the PN64H5000 to replace it. I only have 2 main concerns. The first is the size, but overall it is only 10" wider than the old 50" and maybe a couple of inches taller, so shouldn't be a big deal. The other is the reflection, which a lot of people say have been exaggerated. But does anyone know how that would compare to my current HPT5064? About the same, or worse?

Back then I got the 720p for cost savings and the reviews back then said it would be hard to tell the difference. Now it's 7 years later and technology has improved. Can I expect a dramatic increase in PQ over the HPT5064?

I'm about ready to submit my Amazon order and would love to have the last Plasma made by Samsung.

It's hard to say if the reflections will bother people. We all have different standards or what we will accept. Do you watch a lot of TV seriously meaning critically during the day or in bright environments? If so then that could be a problem. But, IMO, for the average user which I feel means that most critical viewing is done at night or with moderate light control then this TV is a beast and you should get it right away. In my opinion the reflections are over stated. During RH day the set will have reduced performance but nothing that makes it unwatchable. Football looked great this past weekend and we had a few window blinds halfway drawn. Never bugged me. YMMV.

As for comparing overall PQ to your older set I'm sure it's easily as good but probably better. Seven years is a long time for TV tech. This H5000 has good blacks, great overall contrast, excellent colors, and good motion. It gets good grades in all of the important PQ categories. The penntile pixel grid has also been harped on and from 6 feet or closer it can be seen as sort of a screen door effect. However, from normal viewing distances it's not an issue at all for most and the image is detailed and beautiful. A 64" TV normal viewing distance is a LOT further than six feet. So again... YMMV but I wouldn't worry about it.

For the price and for how good the overall peeformance is, it's a terrific buy. That's my two cents on it. BUY IT!

Samsung PN64H5000
LG BP 540
Sony DH550 AVR
post #808 of 1776 Old 01-16-2015, 02:19 PM
CEV

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
It's hard to say if the reflections will bother people. We all have different standards or what we will accept. Do you watch a lot of TV seriously meaning critically during the day or in bright environments? If so then that could be a problem. But, IMO, for the average user which I feel means that most critical viewing is done at night or with moderate light control then this TV is a beast and you should get it right away. In my opinion the reflections are over stated. During RH day the set will have reduced performance but nothing that makes it unwatchable. Football looked great this past weekend and we had a few window blinds halfway drawn. Never bugged me. YMMV.

As for comparing overall PQ to your older set I'm sure it's easily as good but probably better. Seven years is a long time for TV tech. This H5000 has good blacks, great overall contrast, excellent colors, and good motion. It gets good grades in all of the important PQ categories. The penntile pixel grid has also been harped on and from 6 feet or closer it can be seen as sort of a screen door effect. However, from normal viewing distances it's not an issue at all for most and the image is detailed and beautiful. A 64" TV normal viewing distance is a LOT further than six feet. So again... YMMV but I wouldn't worry about it.

For the price and for how good the overall peeformance is, it's a terrific buy. That's my two cents on it. BUY IT!

Thanks. Not really worried about the screen door affect as won't be sitting closer than 6' away.
post #809 of 1776 Old 01-16-2015, 02:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Quoted: 3578 Post(s)
Liked: 2767
Quote:
...The two most annoying issues are the reflective screen and poor internal speakers but I can switch off a lamp and turn on the big speakers when I get serious about watching something....
I have a PN60F5350B which I believe has most of the same adjustment options as the H5000. I also use my stereo system for serious watching and the internal speakers for casual viewing.

One thing you can try to help the internal speakers sound a bit better is go to Menu / Sound / Sound Effect / Enter and select the DTS TruDialog option. It won't take the place of external speakers for serious watching, but I found it gives at least a slight improvement in sound for casual viewing.

If anyone decides to try this, please post your thoughts here.
post #810 of 1776 Old 01-16-2015, 02:32 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEV View Post

I am considering the PN64H5000 to replace it. I only have 2 main concerns. The first is the size, but overall it is only 10" wider than the old 50" and 3.2" taller, so shouldn't be a big deal. The other is the reflection, which a lot of people say have been exaggerated. But does anyone know how that would compare to my current HPT5064? About the same, or worse?

Samsung has improved their plasmas a lot in 7 years. I wouldn't be surprised if you immediately notice better color, lower black levels, greater brightness, and a sharper image if getting the same size again. If you go for the 64", it likely won't be sharper but at proper viewing distance it will be close to your 50" 720p screen.

If you get it, please post your thoughts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
PN64H5000 , Samsung 64 Inch Pn64f5300 Plasma

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page