Samsung 2014 PN64H5000 thread - Page 50 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 194Likes

post #1471 of 1776 Old 03-29-2015, 05:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyrocks View Post
I got my 64H5000! It was a long agonizing wait, but it was worth it! I ended finding one on Office Depot and ordered it March 8th when it was showing still in stock. The very next day it showed out of stock, so apparently I got one of the last available.

Long story, Office Depot dropped the ball at some point or they were unsure if they could obtain anymore because my order status sat at "In Process" for days. I contacted them and they said that is was a special order and being shipped directly from manufacture. They said it showed it was scheduled for delivery March 17th which was the original estimate. Well, of course it didn't show and had to fire off another email. After them contacting their 3rd party vendor for several days they finally got a response from vendor and had my tracking Monday the 23rd. It had actually been picked up on the 18th by the freight company, but I guess it took them several days to get a response from them. Anyways, it finally arrived safe and sound on Wednesday and couldn't be happier.

There is really not much more I can add that hasn't already been said about the H5000. The picture quality is simply stunning! I can't get over how deep the black levels are! It blows away the picture on my beloved Sony SXRD 60A3000. I guess I really hadn't realized how much the picture had deteriorated on my 60A3000 over the years. I still think it looks decent, but it's definitely lost its luster it once had.

I am using modified Soulburner settings, which are actually real close to the Movie mode defaults. I have turned down the Cell Light to 10 and Contrast to 80 to be safe for a while. It's still seams plenty bright for my light controlled basement. I actually settled on Brightness setting of 48 instead of 45 for my panel using the SMPTE color bars encoded on one of my Sony Blu-Rays. I've also turned the Color setting down to 45 from 50. 50 seams over-saturated for my particular panel. It could even go down another few notches on some material. I watched the latest epi of Ridiculousness with my son and that red stage background was way too hot. Even too hot at 45. Still I may leave color at 45 for now as it looks pretty good for most material. I toyed around with the Custom color space where you can turn down red. That actually worked quite well, but I'm still experimenting.

Now for the pentile grid. This is a complete non-issue for me. It actually took me a minute to even see what all the hub-bub was about. Not until I got within a couple feet to the screen could I even see the actual pentile honeycomb. It disappears once I get back a few feet. And yes, at like about 5 ft I can still make out pixels and see some plasma dithering, but it doesn't seam any worse than any other 1080p plasma display of this size. At my 11ft seating distance this picture is as sharp and detailed as anything I've seen. I have corrected vision of at least 20/20 if not better. If you can see any pentile affect or pixels at 9ft then you have bionic eyes. LOL...

Plasma buzz. I do hear a faint amount from my seating position, but it doesn't bother me and is no worse than my 60A3000's rear projection lamp cooling fan noise.

Now of the only thing that would be of concern is the fairly reflective screen. It can be almost like a mirror with most of my lighting on. But I can fully control it so it really not much of an issue.

All in all, I am very happy with this TV. It has the best picture I have personally even seen in the home environment. I feel very fortunate to have obtained one of the last great plasma displays. \m/
Excellent! Glad to hear you are impressed. Most of us are too. It's a crackin' display and a terrific value. Wait till she breaks in more too, it gets even better.

No doubt the screen is reflective. Daytime, bright room viewing is compromised for sure. But, for most people that's a small percentage of their overall TV watching so it doesn't end up mattering that much. During evening hours or under normal viewing conditions, you'll be hard pressed to find anything better.... Other than a few higher end plasmas and even then the differences are trivial.

Samsung PN64H5000
LG BP 540
Sony DH550 AVR
Polk Tsi, RSi, Bookshelves & PSW sub-woofer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1472 of 1776 Old 03-29-2015, 07:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 2
So had a little IR set in yesterday. A marathon session of Bloodborne caused IR of the bright white HUD (its generally a dark game otherwise).

Its only visible on gray test paterns, but its there.

Ran the screen wipe feature and it softened it a bit. Then spent the evening watching 1.85:1 content. Then back to screen wipe over night.

You can still slightly see some hard outlines of the HUD box, but its already faded considerably. No IR outside of gray.

Question, going forward how long should I limit my play sessions with this game now that I know it causes IR? I assume running wipe after each session will help as well?
post #1473 of 1776 Old 03-29-2015, 09:16 AM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisII View Post
So had a little IR set in yesterday. A marathon session of Bloodborne caused IR of the bright white HUD (its generally a dark game otherwise).

Its only visible on gray test paterns, but its there.

Ran the screen wipe feature and it softened it a bit. Then spent the evening watching 1.85:1 content. Then back to screen wipe over night.

You can still slightly see some hard outlines of the HUD box, but its already faded considerably. No IR outside of gray.

Question, going forward how long should I limit my play sessions with this game now that I know it causes IR? I assume running wipe after each session will help as well?
Did you break it before playing the game? Ran slides? Personally, I would not gamble with playing too much video games on it. These H5000 are very hard to find in case you want to buy another one later on…
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1474 of 1776 Old 03-29-2015, 10:11 AM

200 hours on slides before any gaming/letterbox content, but from what I've read its more to insure picture uniformity and accurate calibration than IR/Burn in prevention.

No IR issues with Destiny or Aliens Isolation. But I believe both of those did it right and had 5% transparency HUDs. Don't even notice unless you look, but it keep the pixels changing as you played.

How effective is pixle shift? I can probably run it in 16:9 (zoom) with pixle shift on and see if helps.

I was actually a bit surprised that HUD transparency options still aren't BAU yet in gaming.

Last edited by NemesisII; 03-29-2015 at 10:45 AM.
post #1475 of 1776 Old 03-29-2015, 10:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
Liked: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by azcatsfan15 View Post
Did you break it before playing the game? Ran slides? Personally, I would not gamble with playing too much video games on it. These H5000 are very hard to find in case you want to buy another one later on…
It's pretty much impossible to find one NOW as I'm finding out much to my regret The only places that have it seem like fly by night outfits nobody has heard of. I tried buying from one place and on check out they want you to pay by sending them an amazon gift card. WTF?

Edit: I'm not trying to tell anybody not to play games on their set. Just be a bit mindful and accept you are taking a risk.
azcatsfan15 likes this.

Last edited by barth2k; 03-29-2015 at 10:37 AM.
post #1476 of 1776 Old 03-29-2015, 08:15 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
... All in all, I am very happy with this TV. It has the best picture I have personally even seen in the home environment. I feel very fortunate to have obtained one of the last great plasma displays. \m/
Excellent post, Sonyrocks, especially the last part pasted above.

I have quite a few friends who've bought new HDTVs over the last couple years and your observation hits home. I really hadn't thought about it until you brought it up but none of those TVs equals the PQ of my H5000 though many cost much more. I haven't and wouldn't come right out and say that to them but I wonder if they notice it too. I compliment their TVs and they do the same of mine.

I've pulled together a pretty decent home theater experience in my basement for a good price. My audio system is adequate but certainly exceeded by some friend's audio however when the H5000 was added to the mix it draws so much attention to what a good Blu-ray disc is capable of you really don't pay as much attention to very good audio vs. excellent audio.

I am so glad my research led me to disregarding all the advice of my friends and to this bare bones plasma TV with the excellent picture. When I said I was going with plasma ... well I'm sure many of you got the same reaction from friends who advised against it.
s2mikey and LmLewis like this.

---------------------------------------------------
2014 Samsung PN64H5000 Plasma Thread
2008 Samsung HLxxA650 DLP Thread/FAQ
Free Men Do Not Ask Permission to Bear Arms
post #1477 of 1776 Old 03-29-2015, 11:04 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin2 View Post

I have quite a few friends who've bought new HDTVs over the last couple years and your observation hits home. I really hadn't thought about it until you brought it up but none of those TVs equals the PQ of my H5000 though many cost much more. I haven't and wouldn't come right out and say that to them but I wonder if they notice it too. I compliment their TVs and they do the same of mine.

I've pulled together a pretty decent home theater experience in my basement for a good price. My audio system is adequate but certainly exceeded by some friend's audio however when the H5000 was added to the mix it draws so much attention to what a good Blu-ray disc is capable of you really don't pay as much attention to very good audio vs. excellent audio.

I am so glad my research led me to disregarding all the advice of my friends and to this bare bones plasma TV with the excellent picture. When I said I was going with plasma ... well I'm sure many of you got the same reaction from friends who advised against it.
I feel the same way and am glad I bought it. I would have missed the boat, but my old Samsung Plasma started giving me problems. So I bought it back in January when they were $1200 new. Before it arrived my old TV was fixed, but I am sure glad I got the H5000. It kind of sucks, that I may never find another one comparable in quality down the road without spending a lot more. Had I been in the market for a TV earlier in the year I would have gotten the 8500, but when I bought those were way more than I wanted to spend, now I see a few new ones out there for $6000, which is crazy. You feed it a good signal like a Blu ray and it looks absolutely beautiful. Maybe in 4 or 5 years they will have the Oleds sorted out, or maybe not. Who knows maybe they will bring back Plasma someday, you never know.
s2mikey and Quentin2 like this.
post #1478 of 1776 Old 03-30-2015, 02:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LmLewis View Post
I feel the same way and am glad I bought it. I would have missed the boat, but my old Samsung Plasma started giving me problems. So I bought it back in January when they were $1200 new. Before it arrived my old TV was fixed, but I am sure glad I got the H5000. It kind of sucks, that I may never find another one comparable in quality down the road without spending a lot more. Had I been in the market for a TV earlier in the year I would have gotten the 8500, but when I bought those were way more than I wanted to spend, now I see a few new ones out there for $6000, which is crazy. You feed it a good signal like a Blu ray and it looks absolutely beautiful. Maybe in 4 or 5 years they will have the Oleds sorted out, or maybe not. Who knows maybe they will bring back Plasma someday, you never know.
Yes and yes! Best purchase I've made in years. I owe my thanks to the incredibly mediocre/crappy 4K LCDs that I tried out and was ultimately NOT happy with. If they had been even decent I would have never went back to plasma. But, alas, they mostly sucked and because of their suckness I ended up spending HALF the amount for TWICE the performance or better. How often does that happen?

Yeeeeee Haaaaaw.
Quentin2 likes this.

Samsung PN64H5000
LG BP 540
Sony DH550 AVR
post #1479 of 1776 Old 03-30-2015, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2mikey View Post
Yes and yes! Best purchase I've made in years. I owe my thanks to the incredibly mediocre/crappy 4K LCDs that I tried out and was ultimately NOT happy with. If they had been even decent I would have never went back to plasma. But, alas, they mostly sucked and because of their suckness I ended up spending HALF the amount for TWICE the performance or better. How often does that happen?

Yeeeeee Haaaaaw.
I wonder if they will ever bring Plasma back? I have heard that OLED are difficult and expensive to make in larger sizes due to high failure rate at the factory, and have poor off axis viewing. So they may not be the savior everyone is looking for in 4K flat panels. But maybe 4K plasma is not possible, I have no idea.
post #1480 of 1776 Old 03-30-2015, 08:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I wonder if they will ever bring Plasma back? I have heard that OLED are difficult and expensive to make in larger sizes due to high failure rate at the factory, and have poor off axis viewing. So they may not be the savior everyone is looking for in 4K flat panels. But maybe 4K plasma is not possible, I have no idea.
The cost to produce a plasma TV in 4K is very high which did contribute to plasma being phased out. That and the myraid of misinformation

OLED is experiencing some negative feedback/news lately. Meh. Who knows? I would think that Samsung/LG or someone could make plasmas work as a lower volume business. There would be profit in it since there wont be any competition. I'd think.

We can only hope....

Samsung PN64H5000
LG BP 540
Sony DH550 AVR
post #1481 of 1776 Old 03-30-2015, 09:09 AM

Quote:
The cost to produce a plasma TV in 4K is very high which did contribute to plasma being phased out. That and the myraid of misinformation

OLED is experiencing some negative feedback/news lately. Meh. Who knows? I would think that Samsung/LG or someone could make plasmas work as a lower volume business. There would be profit in it since there wont be any competition. I'd think.

We can only hope....
That would be nice. I don't know that much about 4K, but I know that is probably what most of the public will want soon. I know there is some new technology out there, but not that many people can pay 5 figures for 70" flat panels.
post #1482 of 1776 Old 03-30-2015, 12:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 729 Post(s)
Liked: 529
Quote:
It's dead, Jim. It'll never come back. The market has pronounced its verdict. 4k is all where it is at now and you just can't get there with plasma. Expense and heat.

Pray for OLED.
post #1483 of 1776 Old 03-30-2015, 02:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
Liked: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisII View Post
200 hours on slides before any gaming/letterbox content, but from what I've read its more to insure picture uniformity and accurate calibration than IR/Burn in prevention.

No IR issues with Destiny or Aliens Isolation. But I believe both of those did it right and had 5% transparency HUDs. Don't even notice unless you look, but it keep the pixels changing as you played.

How effective is pixle shift? I can probably run it in 16:9 (zoom) with pixle shift on and see if helps.

I was actually a bit surprised that HUD transparency options still aren't BAU yet in gaming.
If you're a gamer you should turn off "Screen Fit" and run in 16:9. While Pixel shift dulls the outline around the HUD it's best to be left on if you're a gamer doing long sessions.

Last edited by HLdan; 03-30-2015 at 02:24 PM.
post #1484 of 1776 Old 03-30-2015, 02:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

We can only hope....
Sadly it's doubtful Mikey since Plasmas were not designed to do 4K. That might be the only reason we saw Plasma die out and OLED become the next gold standard.
post #1485 of 1776 Old 03-30-2015, 04:17 PM

Quote:
That would be nice. I don't know that much about 4K, but I know that is probably what most of the public will want soon. I know there is some new technology out there, but not that many people can pay 5 figures for 70" flat panels.

For the most part the general public wants larger and cheaper. Manufacturers want larger margins.

Those have given us large, cheap edge lit LED LCDs with uniformity and color issues.

Hopefully it changes and some go back to supplying quality for a premium. But the death of Plasma, and the chasing of cheaper sets at larger margins, seems to be the trend with no end in sight.

OLED might not even be the savior if they have to cut something to get its costs in the sweet spot. They probably cut IQ and QC over nuking useless smart features.
post #1486 of 1776 Old 03-30-2015, 05:09 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:
They must be doing better with the yields b/c the prices are dropping accordingly (relatively speaking, of course). And even though they still have a few kinks to work out I'd say the technology is progressing as-expected.

And no, plasma won't be returning from the grave. We are left in a world of edge-lit crap.
post #1487 of 1776 Old 04-01-2015, 04:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLdan View Post
Sadly it's doubtful Mikey since Plasmas were not designed to do 4K. That might be the only reason we saw Plasma die out and OLED become the next gold standard.
Yeah - I kind of knew that. Just too bad. Even if they stuck with 1080p with plasma Id be happy about it. Oh well. All great things must come to en end I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhaller View Post
They must be doing better with the yields b/c the prices are dropping accordingly (relatively speaking, of course). And even though they still have a few kinks to work out I'd say the technology is progressing as-expected.

And no, plasma won't be returning from the grave. We are left in a world of edge-lit crap.
Yes we are. Edge Lit CRAP is a great way to put it. Its a terrible way to backlight a TV. Granted, there are sets with full array backlighting and such but they are wickedly expensive and STILL suffer from many of the other LCD issues. Lets just admit it: LCD was, is, and will likely always be a terrible choice for TV technology. They are great for computer monitors but thats about it.

Samsung PN64H5000
LG BP 540
Sony DH550 AVR
post #1488 of 1776 Old 04-02-2015, 02:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 1980
Quote:
I am using modified Soulburner settings, which are actually real close to the Movie mode defaults. I have turned down the Cell Light to 10 and Contrast to 80 to be safe for a while. It's still seams plenty bright for my light controlled basement. I actually settled on Brightness setting of 48 instead of 45 for my panel using the SMPTE color bars encoded on one of my Sony Blu-Rays. I've also turned the Color setting down to 45 from 50. 50 seams over-saturated for my particular panel. It could even go down another few notches on some material. I watched the latest epi of Ridiculousness with my son and that red stage background was way too hot. Even too hot at 45. Still I may leave color at 45 for now as it looks pretty good for most material. I toyed around with the Custom color space where you can turn down red. That actually worked quite well, but I'm still experimenting.
Congrats on your purchase. I would recommend getting a hold of a Blu-ray setup disc, as setting the picture by eye can only get us in the ballpark. We also are used to our last TV which will bias things. For example if you want the color setting on this TV to be accurate, you need to use a specific screen with a blue filter.
post #1489 of 1776 Old 04-02-2015, 03:13 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

My H5000 has spent most of its time lately playing games. God of War 3, Mass Effect 3, GTA 5. They have HUDs, but they aren't super bright, or persistent. The action is mixed up enough that I don't worry about it.

With that said, if I'm getting up for a bathroom or food break, I turn the TV off until I come back. If I'm looking something up with my phone and it will take more than a couple minutes, I turn the TV off. Just be mindful of static images being displayed too long.
azcatsfan15 and NemesisII like this.
post #1490 of 1776 Old 04-04-2015, 08:56 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Excellent! Glad to hear you are impressed. Most of us are too. It's a crackin' display and a terrific value. Wait till she breaks in more too, it gets even better.

No doubt the screen is reflective. Daytime, bright room viewing is compromised for sure. But, for most people that's a small percentage of their overall TV watching so it doesn't end up mattering that much. During evening hours or under normal viewing conditions, you'll be hard pressed to find anything better.... Other than a few higher end plasmas and even then the differences are trivial.

Oh yeah, this has to be one of the best values of all time next to the Panny ST60. She does appear to be breaking in quite nicely. I have about 80hrs on it now and the reds and yellows have settled down and no longer have that glowing over-saturated look to them at Color setting of 50.

Quote:

Thanks man! Right back at ya. Good stuff! \m/

Quote:

Yeeeeee Haaaaaw.
I'd agree with that! I'm so glad Office Depot came through. I actually started researching LCDs on my long wait because I thought for sure Office Depot was going to reply back saying they could no longer obtain the H5000. I did not like what I was reading in the forums about LCDs and what I saw at the stores. The H5000 kicks all their butts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulburner View Post
Congrats on your purchase. I would recommend getting a hold of a Blu-ray setup disc, as setting the picture by eye can only get us in the ballpark. We also are used to our last TV which will bias things. For example if you want the color setting on this TV to be accurate, you need to use a specific screen with a blue filter.
Thanks! Oh yeah. No doubt I'm used to my aging Sony SXRD's faded picture. As I stated above, I've actually moved color setting back up to 50 since it's settling in. Reds and yellows still maybe a tad over-saturated, but they don't' appear to have that overblown glow to them anymore. I do plan on picking up the WOW disc to dial it in after I get a few more hours on it. I may even go full blown pro-calibration from the likes of ChadB. \m/

Last edited by Sonyrocks; 04-04-2015 at 09:00 AM.
post #1491 of 1776 Old 04-15-2015, 06:00 PM
Advanced Member

I had my first problem with my H5000. Last week I was watching a broadcast channel (over the air, not cable/satellite) and the display started flickering bright/dark about twice a second. I changed to many other channels but no difference. Then I went into the menu and checked the Eco Sensor which was off like I always have it. I turned the sensor on then off again but no improvement.

So I powered off for a few minutes and back on and all was fine. So far it hasn't happened again over the last week.

Any ideas what happened? Power supply? Guess for now I'll wait and see what happens.

post #1492 of 1776 Old 04-15-2015, 07:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Sounds like a power issue. If it's going to happen, best to happen during warranty. How many hours on the TV?
post #1493 of 1776 Old 04-16-2015, 03:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Sounds like a power issue. If it's going to happen, best to happen during warranty. How many hours on the TV?
Could be a power thing. Call it a glitch and don't worry. Of course, keep your eyes on it but I suspect it's fine. I assume you have good power running to it with at least a decent power strip/conditioner and it's not plugged into a heavily used outlet or circuit. Just asking. That stuff can make a difference.

Samsung PN64H5000
LG BP 540
Sony DH550 AVR
post #1494 of 1776 Old 04-16-2015, 08:02 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 1
I recently bought this panel and I must say, it is amazing! Especially if you consider the price, so much value for money.
post #1495 of 1776 Old 04-16-2015, 09:32 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
About 700 hours so it's still a baby! Clean power, circuit isn't overloaded. I'll definitely keep my eye on it, in fact with a picture this great it's hard NOT to look at this TV!

post #1496 of 1776 Old 04-16-2015, 10:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair Hannie View Post
I recently bought this panel and I must say, it is amazing! Especially if you consider the price, so much value for money.
Welcome to the club. be sure to post back as you get some hours on the set. It gets even better with some aging. Also, there are settings posted here which are a great starting point to help you get the TV dialed into your liking. Enjoy!

Quote:
About 700 hours so it's still a baby! Clean power, circuit isn't overloaded. I'll definitely keep my eye on it, in fact with a picture this great it's hard NOT to look at this TV!
Sounds good - I was just curious. Do keep us posted if it acts up again but I suspect it wont.

Samsung PN64H5000
LG BP 540
Sony DH550 AVR
post #1497 of 1776 Old 04-16-2015, 01:55 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
Liked: 136
Quote:
I had my first problem with my H5000. Last week I was watching a broadcast channel (over the air, not cable/satellite) and the display started flickering bright/dark about twice a second. I changed to many other channels but no difference. Then I went into the menu and checked the Eco Sensor which was off like I always have it. I turned the sensor on then off again but no improvement.

So I powered off for a few minutes and back on and all was fine. So far it hasn't happened again over the last week.

Any ideas what happened? Power supply? Guess for now I'll wait and see what happens.
Bad tuner? I used to have an issue with an older plasma where the TV would freeze when connected OTA. It wouldn't respond to any commands and the power button did nothing. The only fix was to unplug from the wall. Not to say these are related but perhaps there is something about OTA signals that can "jam" up a tuner. I switched to a STB (HDMI) soon after and never had to deal with it again.
post #1498 of 1776 Old 04-16-2015, 03:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

I'm not saying don't worry too much about it, but I will say that TV's of today are computers ran on software. They are no longer designed with the discrete components and vacuum tubes.
With that being said, while you should definitely keep an eye on it, the fact that it stopped acting erratic when you shut the TV off and back on says that it's possible it's nothing more than a software glitch. It's happened to most of us here.
cinca0989 likes this.
post #1499 of 1776 Old 04-16-2015, 08:16 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Any places still have stock?
post #1500 of 1776 Old 04-17-2015, 02:18 PM
Advanced Member

aerodynamics, I also considered a tuner problem. If it happens again I'll switch to a Blu-Ray and even hook up to my old Samsung HDTV OTA tuner which I believe has a stronger, more sensitive tuner than the H5000's. In fact I'll plug that into my HDMI receiver now so I'll be ready for this.

HLDan, you may be right. A "hard reboot" solved the problem so far.

Thanks everyone for your ideas, I'll update if this problem reoccurs.
mmbuckwa likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
PN64H5000 , Samsung 64 Inch Pn64f5300 Plasma

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page