LG Screen Burn or IR? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 Old 08-04-2014, 08:30 AM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
LG Screen Burn or IR?

Hi!

I am a complete newbie here, so thank you in advance for any help with this. I purchased an LG 60PN6500 yesterday. It was a floor model. I asked specifically if the TV had any screen burn problems and was told no, but that's a besides the point. I brought the TV home and set it up and turned it on and immediately noticed the entire "demo mode" graphic ghosted on the TV as well as the Food network logo on the right bottom side. I watched a movie last night thinking maybe it would fade, but no dice. My question is, do you think this is something that will go away in time or should I return it? I was so excited to have gotten a 60" TV for an amazing deal and I guess things were too good to be true. I have 30 days to return it so maybe there is something I can do to help it recover? Here are some photos:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TV2.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	391.0 KB
ID:	196161   Click image for larger version

Name:	TV1.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	700.6 KB
ID:	196169  

Last edited by Crazysimon; 08-04-2014 at 08:33 AM.
Crazysimon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 27 Old 08-04-2014, 09:10 AM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Crazysimon is offline  
post #3 of 27 Old 08-04-2014, 09:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Latinoheat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: BC Canada
Posts: 4,350
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1486 Post(s)
Liked: 1476
What you can do is put your tv in Movie mode and play full screen content only. No logos, Pixar BD movies are great, you can replay them for a day to see if it helps. If the IR is still there, it may need more time. If it's still there, I would return it. There is a Disney wow DVD that helps fix IR but I don't think you have time for that unless you buy one right away, also check if your tv has some sort of pixel orbiter, I know Panasonic plasmas do. Good luck.

Media room- 65" Panasonic FZ950 OLED, Pioneer Elite VSX-90, Panasonic UBD-820 4K, Klipsch Gallery G28's, Klipsch Sub 12, Klipsch RS-52 II, Optik HD cable

Living room- Sony 4K 79XBRX900B, Onkyo RC-360,HTPC,Klipsch Reference R-62II,Rc52II,PS4
Gaming room -Panasonic ST60, PS3, Wii

Last edited by Latinoheat; 08-04-2014 at 09:33 AM.
Latinoheat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 27 Old 08-04-2014, 09:36 AM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinoheat View Post
What you can do is put your tv in Movie mode and play full screen content only. No logos, Pixar BD movies are great, you can replay them for a day to see if it helps. If the IR is still there, it may need more time. If it's still there, I would return it. There is a Disney wow DVD that helps fix IR but I don't think you have time for that unless you buy one right away, also check if your tv has some sort of pixel orbiter, I know Panasonic plasmas do. Good luck.
I really appreciate your help! I am going to loop Finding Nemo bluray for the day and see if that helps. From the looks of the pic what does your gut tell you? I've read that if you can see it with tv off then it's permanent. I cannot see it when the TV off but i don't know if that means anything.
Crazysimon is offline  
post #5 of 27 Old 08-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Advanced Member
 
orion2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 741
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
Liked: 313
That does not look very promising. Does the TV have any scrolling bar pattern for image retention? If not, just try running these slides: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/167-pl...l#post23157975 on your TV for several days (at least 24 hours) and see if there is any improvement. A couple of hours will be unlikely to help.

Also the Disney WOW Bluray has a pixel flipper feature that could help. But you may not want to spend extra on it if you end up having to return the TV in any case. Out of curiosity, how much did you get the TV for?
orion2001 is offline  
post #6 of 27 Old 08-04-2014, 09:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Latinoheat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: BC Canada
Posts: 4,350
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1486 Post(s)
Liked: 1476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazysimon View Post
I really appreciate your help! I am going to loop Finding Nemo bluray for the day and see if that helps. From the looks of the pic what does your gut tell you? I've read that if you can see it with tv off then it's permanent. I cannot see it when the TV off but i don't know if that means anything.
Great just make sure the movie is full screen, you have to realize that in stores they put tv's in (vivid- torch mode) so they look bright. Now having them on for hours everyday playing the same content or menu, it will get IR. Hopefully it goes away. You cannot see BI when the tv is off. I have never heard of that.

Media room- 65" Panasonic FZ950 OLED, Pioneer Elite VSX-90, Panasonic UBD-820 4K, Klipsch Gallery G28's, Klipsch Sub 12, Klipsch RS-52 II, Optik HD cable

Living room- Sony 4K 79XBRX900B, Onkyo RC-360,HTPC,Klipsch Reference R-62II,Rc52II,PS4
Gaming room -Panasonic ST60, PS3, Wii
Latinoheat is offline  
post #7 of 27 Old 08-04-2014, 09:49 AM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion2001 View Post
That does not look very promising. Does the TV have any scrolling bar pattern for image retention? If not, just try running these slides: https://www.avsforum.com/forum/167-pl...l#post23157975 on your TV for several days (at least 24 hours) and see if there is any improvement. A couple of hours will be unlikely to help.

Also the Disney WOW Bluray has a pixel flipper feature that could help. But you may not want to spend extra on it if you end up having to return the TV in any case. Out of curiosity, how much did you get the TV for?
Yikes. It has a mode called color wash that I've run a few 15 minute sessions. I paid $499 for the TV. I just couldn't pass up that deal. Maybe now i know why....
Crazysimon is offline  
post #8 of 27 Old 08-04-2014, 01:08 PM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
So I am running a slideshow and when the green slide comes on you can really see the burn clearly. I've attached a pic. This looks really bad doesn't it? Really sucks, but I guess $499 for buys you a 60" with severe burn-in. I feel like they knowingly ripped me off. I guess I'll let this run for the day and then bring it back tomorrow if there is no improvement.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (1).jpg
Views:	188
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	196529  
Crazysimon is offline  
post #9 of 27 Old 08-04-2014, 01:24 PM
Advanced Member
 
Josh128's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 536
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazysimon View Post
So I am running a slideshow and when the green slide comes on you can really see the burn clearly. I've attached a pic. This looks really bad doesn't it? Really sucks, but I guess $499 for buys you a 60" with severe burn-in. I feel like they knowingly ripped me off. I guess I'll let this run for the day and then bring it back tomorrow if there is no improvement.
Yes, unfortunately it looks like it may be more than stubborn IR. I wonder if running a complete white wash screen at max brightness / cell light for a few hours might help? Or, due to the ABL, maybe an inverting pattern of half white/half black screens.

One bit of advice, if you havent brought it back already, run that baby 24/7 on the highest brightness possible with either slides or other looping content. Running at max brightness is key. If you run a solid 24 hours and check it and see absolutely no reduction, it may be permanent. Give it one or two days of running non-stop before you give up. Any way you can check the hours of run time on the panel?
Josh128 is offline  
post #10 of 27 Old 08-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Advanced Member
 
B T C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lansing, MI via Kentucky, Georgia & Tennessee
Posts: 925
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
Liked: 308
It may eventually go away, but it could take a very long time.
B T C is offline  
post #11 of 27 Old 08-04-2014, 01:31 PM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh128 View Post
Yes, unfortunately it looks like it may be more than stubborn IR. I wonder if running a complete white wash screen at max brightness / cell light for a few hours might help? Or, due to the ABL, maybe an inverting pattern of half white/half black screens.

One bit of advice, if you havent brought it back already, run that baby 24/7 on the highest brightness possible with either slides or other looping content. Running at max brightness is key. If you run a solid 24 hours and check it and see absolutely no reduction, it may be permanent. Give it one or two days of running non-stop before you give up. Any way you can check the hours of run time on the panel?
Thanks for your help. Once I saw how bad it was with that green slide it really began to sink in. I know I'll probably have to bring it back . I'm now running the slides at max brightness as you suggested. I'll leave it for 24 hours. Since I have 30 days to return it there's definitely no harm in keeping it for a few days and trying it out. There doesn't seem to be a way to check the run time on it.

Have you seen any success stories in cases like mine?
Crazysimon is offline  
post #12 of 27 Old 08-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Advanced Member
 
Josh128's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 536
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazysimon View Post
Thanks for your help. Once I saw how bad it was with that green slide it really began to sink in. I know I'll probably have to bring it back . I'm now running the slides at max brightness as you suggested. I'll leave it for 24 hours. Since I have 30 days to return it there's definitely no harm in keeping it for a few days and trying it out. There doesn't seem to be a way to check the run time on it.

Have you seen any success stories in cases like mine?
And to be clear by max brightness I mean total panel light output. On Samsungs you actually get that by turning cell light, contrast, and brightness settings up. Not sure about the LGs, but any option you can fiddle with to increase light output, do it.

I dont have enough experience with plasmas ( only about 7 months) to speak about success stories. None of my Samsungs have ever shown IR for more than a minute (usually no more than 10 seconds) or so of running normal video content. I did have a Panasonic TC-P50X60 that exhibited a bit of IR visible on a completely black screen when powered up that did not go away. It was definitely IR and possibly very stubborn IR, but it was not visible on anything other than a complete black screen and it was not defined enough to even tell what it was. Nothing like what you are seeing...
Josh128 is offline  
post #13 of 27 Old 08-04-2014, 02:11 PM
Senior Member
 
garnettrules21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 325
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Yea, that green screen looked REALLY bad. Definitely can't hurt to run various slides/movies at max contrast and whatnot. I'd give it a week really running it non stop with movies/slides/screenwipes, whatever. If it isn't diminished a good amount after that I'd definitely take it back, can't hurt to give it a try. But honestly that looks like DEEP burn-in. Haven't seen any that dark in a long time.
garnettrules21 is offline  
post #14 of 27 Old 08-04-2014, 03:44 PM
Advanced Member
 
CalWldLif's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: South Bay'Los Angeles California.
Posts: 942
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
Liked: 81
green slides show IR the best.
it does look "dark"

my VT25 will get IR when running a high contrast.
even after years of use.

crank up the contrast and pick a mode like vivid to run slides.

color level too.


good luck
CalWldLif is offline  
post #15 of 27 Old 08-04-2014, 11:34 PM
Advanced Member
 
yrly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 647
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 13
LGs I've had were always IR prone but that looks like burn in to me.
yrly is offline  
post #16 of 27 Old 08-04-2014, 11:51 PM
Member
 
totesmuhgoats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 60
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I posted a similar question a long time ago for my tv, the IR was not near as bad as yours and it eventually went away. It was the logo for the ID channel which someone in my house used to watch every monday for hours on end, and it was pure white. Eventually my IR went away, but it took months for it to happen. Might not be an option in your case since you probably want to know while you are still within your return window.
totesmuhgoats is offline  
post #17 of 27 Old 08-05-2014, 06:52 AM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by totesmuhgoats View Post
I posted a similar question a long time ago for my tv, the IR was not near as bad as yours and it eventually went away. It was the logo for the ID channel which someone in my house used to watch every monday for hours on end, and it was pure white. Eventually my IR went away, but it took months for it to happen. Might not be an option in your case since you probably want to know while you are still within your return window.
Yea, as disappointing as it is I will probably have to return it. I have left slides running for about 17 hours, but I haven't been home to see if there has been any improvement. If there is some fading I will continue running the slides. If not, I'll be returning it soon. Sad day.
Crazysimon is offline  
post #18 of 27 Old 08-05-2014, 07:02 AM
Advanced Member
 
orion2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 741
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
Liked: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazysimon View Post
Yea, as disappointing as it is I will probably have to return it. I have left slides running for about 17 hours, but I haven't been home to see if there has been any improvement. If there is some fading I will continue running the slides. If not, I'll be returning it soon. Sad day.
Sucks if you have to return it. Keep the slides running and crank up contrast, brightness and cell light level to max values. The D-Nice slides are actually more aggressive than displaying an all white slide as ABL kicks in to limit the amount each RGB phosphor is excited. The R, G and B slides on the other hand allow you to excite each set of phosphor maximally allowing for faster aging of phosphors. If you have a camera with manual exposure settings. Maybe take a picture now at a fixed setting on the green screen, then give it a couple of days running slides continuously and take another picture with the same settings after. It is the only way to unambiguously tell if your burn-in/IR is improving.

It does seem unlikely that this will completely go away all by itself. It looks like they were brutal with that set.

Edit - If you do return the set, just set up a deal alert for Plasma tvs on slickdeals. There should very likely be some good prices on them in the coming months.
orion2001 is offline  
post #19 of 27 Old 08-05-2014, 07:11 AM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion2001 View Post
Sucks if you have to return it. Keep the slides running and crank up contrast, brightness and cell light level to max values. The D-Nice slides are actually more aggressive than displaying an all white slide as ABL kicks in to limit the amount each RGB phosphor is excited. The R, G and B slides on the other hand allow you to excite each set of phosphor maximally allowing for faster aging of phosphors. If you have a camera with manual exposure settings. Maybe take a picture now at a fixed setting on the green screen, then give it a couple of days running slides continuously and take another picture with the same settings after. It is the only way to unambiguously tell if your burn-in/IR is improving.

It does seem unlikely that this will completely go away all by itself. It looks like they were brutal with that set.

Edit - If you do return the set, just set up a deal alert for Plasma tvs on slickdeals. There should very likely be some good prices on them in the coming months.
Thanks - I really appreciate your help! If I do indeed have to return it hopefully there will be some good holiday deals coming up like you mentioned. Thanks again and I'll definitely set up alerts on slick deals.
Crazysimon is offline  
post #20 of 27 Old 08-05-2014, 11:53 AM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
So guys, after 20 hours of slides there looks to have been absolutely 0 improvement. If there had been even the slightest of fading or improvement I would consider keeping it and attempting this recovery. This thing will be going back tomorrow and I never want to think about it again. Extremely bummed out by the whole experience and just want it to be over with. Thank you too all who helped out over the past few days I really appreciate it. Attached is a pic of the TV (after 20 hours of slides).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo(21)2.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	432.6 KB
ID:	197785  
Crazysimon is offline  
post #21 of 27 Old 08-05-2014, 12:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
kreeturez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,375
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
Liked: 406
LG Screen Burn or IR?

Sorry to hear that - what a pity...

Note to manufacturers: Don't do static text/graphics for your Store-Demo modes! Have the 'screen advertising' move around the screen every few minutes!

Note to stores: Don't leave screen-burn-prone displays on a channel with a bright, fixed logo! Looping Blu-ray movies or nothing, please! Heck, these will even look better to passers-by!

BenQ HT2050A Projector; Kodi (on Ubuntu, OpenELEC & S802) via Sony STR-DH540 AVR with Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS SE 5.1 Audio + Jamo 210 Sub. Emby for Mobile Streaming.
kreeturez is offline  
post #22 of 27 Old 08-05-2014, 12:27 PM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreeturez View Post
Sorry to hear that - what a pity...

Note to manufacturers: Don't do static text/graphics for your Store-Demo modes! Have the 'screen advertising' move around the screen every few minutes!

Note to stores: Don't leave screen-burn-prone displays on a channel with a bright, fixed logo! Looping Blu-ray movies or nothing, please! Heck, these will even look better to passers-by!
Also, when I asked if there were any issues with the tv they said "oh no way, we wouldn't be able to sell it".
Crazysimon is offline  
post #23 of 27 Old 08-05-2014, 01:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
kreeturez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,375
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
Liked: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazysimon View Post
Also, when I asked if there were any issues with the tv they said "oh no way, we wouldn't be able to sell it".

I'd add 'Note to Sales-people: Don't Lie!' to the wishlist - but that's asking a bit much, I think

BenQ HT2050A Projector; Kodi (on Ubuntu, OpenELEC & S802) via Sony STR-DH540 AVR with Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS SE 5.1 Audio + Jamo 210 Sub. Emby for Mobile Streaming.
kreeturez is offline  
post #24 of 27 Old 08-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Advanced Member
 
Josh128's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 536
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazysimon View Post
So guys, after 20 hours of slides there looks to have been absolutely 0 improvement. If there had been even the slightest of fading or improvement I would consider keeping it and attempting this recovery. This thing will be going back tomorrow and I never want to think about it again. Extremely bummed out by the whole experience and just want it to be over with. Thank you too all who helped out over the past few days I really appreciate it. Attached is a pic of the TV (after 20 hours of slides).
Sorry to hear that, it would have been a pretty good deal otherwise. Keep your eyes peeled for good deals on Samsungs, the 51"ers are great and seem to be more immune to stubborn IR/burn in than just about any other brand of set. Id like to recommend the 60", but with all the pink on whites issues Im not really sure I should. Maybe if you find a killer deal it will be worth it to you though.
Josh128 is offline  
post #25 of 27 Old 08-05-2014, 03:17 PM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh128 View Post
Sorry to hear that, it would have been a pretty good deal otherwise. Keep your eyes peeled for good deals on Samsungs, the 51"ers are great and seem to be more immune to stubborn IR/burn in than just about any other brand of set. Id like to recommend the 60", but with all the pink on whites issues Im not really sure I should. Maybe if you find a killer deal it will be worth it to you though.
Thanks for the recommendation. I did see the 51" Samsung at bestbuy and it actually looked really solid. Truth is I was just browsing around and stumbled across this deal on the 60". Now that I've how amazing 60" is in my living room I'm not sure I can go smaller haha.
Crazysimon is offline  
post #26 of 27 Old 08-06-2014, 07:32 AM
Advanced Member
 
orion2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 741
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
Liked: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazysimon View Post
Thanks for the recommendation. I did see the 51" Samsung at bestbuy and it actually looked really solid. Truth is I was just browsing around and stumbled across this deal on the 60". Now that I've how amazing 60" is in my living room I'm not sure I can go smaller haha.
Yeah, you don't want to go to a smaller TV. Bigger picture >> almost any other factor when buying a set within a budget. If you haven't already returned it, you should raise hell with customer service when returning and try to get some credit towards a future TV purchase. Given the time, effort and gas burnt on this set after they lied to you about it not having any issues, I think you would be entirely justified to expect some concession on the store's behalf.

I'd highly recommend the PN60F5300 for a budget, 60" Plasma panel.
orion2001 is offline  
post #27 of 27 Old 08-07-2014, 02:16 PM - Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion2001 View Post
Yeah, you don't want to go to a smaller TV. Bigger picture >> almost any other factor when buying a set within a budget. If you haven't already returned it, you should raise hell with customer service when returning and try to get some credit towards a future TV purchase. Given the time, effort and gas burnt on this set after they lied to you about it not having any issues, I think you would be entirely justified to expect some concession on the store's behalf.

I'd highly recommend the PN60F5300 for a budget, 60" Plasma panel.
I returned it yesterday. I wish I would have seen your post before I did, because now I'm fired up! you're absolutely right! There was another 60" display model (without screen burn, they tested it in front of me) that was a step above the one I was returning and was $650. It was the PN5700. I was trying to get them to give me an even swap and they wouldn't budge unfortunately. On the way home I realized it was terrible business on their part because they lost my $500 bucks entirely instead of budging on that.
Crazysimon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Tags
burn in , ghosting , image retention

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off