Zt60 and Kuro 5020 still a market? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 01-06-2017, 12:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Zt60 and Kuro 5020 still a market?

Hey I'm not sure where to post this as I'm not selling this right away but I'm a couple months so I don't want to post on classifieds. Im more doing research right now so I hope it's ok to ask here.

Anyways, I have a 60" ZT60 and a 50" Kuro that I'm thinking of selling in a couple months and upgrading to 4K HDR. Is there a market for these tvs still and where do you think is the best place to sell them? I'm just not sure how to sell such a large item or how much the asking price should even be on these.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-06-2017, 01:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaverking View Post
Hey I'm not sure where to post this as I'm not selling this right away but I'm a couple months so I don't want to post on classifieds. Im more doing research right now so I hope it's ok to ask here.

Anyways, I have a 60" ZT60 and a 50" Kuro that I'm thinking of selling in a couple months and upgrading to 4K HDR. Is there a market for these tvs still and where do you think is the best place to sell them? I'm just not sure how to sell such a large item or how much the asking price should even be on these.

Thanks.
Take a look at the classifieds section on here. Plenty of ZT60's and Kuro's for sale there and that will give you a good idea of value.
post #3 of 4 Old 01-06-2017, 07:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Based upon what I've seen here and on sites like eBay there is a market. I have noticed, however, that the prices on eBay are pretty insane and unreasonable - e.g., asking more for a plasma than an LG OLED.

Personally I have a 60" Sharp Elite and don't plan on selling that thing until I'm dead and buried (or I may be buried with it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 01-09-2017, 09:45 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked: 127
I'll be unloading my 5020FD soon since I have a Z9D incoming. Hoping for local pickup since the economics of shipping don't make sense at this stage of depreciation.

Sony 75" Z9D (bye Kuro PDP-5020FD!) | Denon X4300H AVR | Pioneer Elite Atmos 5.1.4 speaker set w/ SVS PC-2000 sub | Oppo UDP-203 | PS3 Slim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page