This program allows you to offset the white balance shift that occurs after resetting the pulse meter on a Kuro, allowing you to reset the pulse meter without having to calibrate the TV again.
Keep in mind this program gets your post reset white balance back to it's pre-reset state, so if your pre-reset white balance was already off (either by calibration drift over time or any other factor), it will simply restore the pre-reset white balance that was already off in the first place.
Keep in mind, you will need the below items in order to use the program:
1. Connect USB to serial adapter to your PC and install its drivers.
2. Connect serial cable to adapter and Kuro service port.
3. Launch program.
4. Select COM port.
5. Click Connect.
6. Click Acquire Values. Screen will flash as program obtains settings from all drive modes.
7. Click Calculate Post Reset Values.
8. Click Disconnect and DO NOT CLOSE THE PROGRAM.
9. Reset your Kuro's pulse meter.
10. Back in Kuro Tables, click Connect.
11. Click Apply Post Reset Values to Configured Values. Screen will flash as program applies settings to all drive modes.