A Pioneer pdp-504pu , with speakers & amps , but no receiver and no remote - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 09-29-2019, 12:00 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
A Pioneer pdp-504pu , with speakers & amps , but no receiver and no remote

I just got this heavy piece of equipment. I've been looking it up on this site and on eBay and I am thinking about selling it as a parts item. With an HDMI cable for this being around $25 , a board from $25-$50+ , the speakers going for more than $25each , and the other parts one would need to rebuild/overhaul the one they've got collecting dust. I think that $150 would be a fair price for it. I also have a wall mount for it to boot (included).
Pioneer PDP-504PU , AS IS, WITH WALL MOUNT BRACKETS for$150.
If you are not in San Diego county California, you will need to arrange and pay for the shipping from here to you, if you are in San Diego county I can deliver it for $20 gas money.
It will be shipped as soon as your cashier's check for $150 clears, or a USPS MONEY ORDER is ok for payment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-29-2019, 12:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I almost forgot , my contact info for the pioneer pdp-504pu is
[email protected]
post #3 of 3 Old 09-29-2019, 11:22 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 679 Post(s)
Liked: 904
Honestly, even if you had the all-important Media Receiver Box that is needed to display a signal on your panel, this model from that era has no value in today's used TV market. And shipping that orphaned display panel would be prohibitively expensive even if it were a desirable model.

If that HDMI-looking cable you got with it is actually the original proprietary OEM Pioneer cable that came with the Media Center then it might have some value on eBay as these are hard to find (as is a working Media Receiver) but even still, owners of this 15 year old model have surely moved on to something much better and newer long ago.

_______

Randy
Sony XBR-55X900E, Panasonic TC-P55ST60, TiVo Roamio Pro, TWC Arris DCX3600-M 6-Tuner DVR, Darbee DVP-5000S, Onkyo TX-SR333 AVR, URC MX-890 Remote.
Pic of My A/V setup - http://cdn.avsforum.com/f/f1/900x900..._Img_4867.jpeg
Gallery - https://www.avsforum.com/g/a/2082686/randywalter...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Plasma Flat Panel Displays

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page