I actually have, a lot
, and all of them within the Video Settings section of the OSD.
For future searches here's what I've messed around with:
HDMI Pass Through
- I set this to Off only because it only affects the system in Standby Mode.
Pass Through Source
- Set to Last as I don't feel there's really a need to change it.
- I don't use ARC/CED/any kind of Control functions
HDMI Video Output
- Set to Monitor 1. Tried Auto and Monitor 2 (w/the cable on 2) and no change.
- Set to Movie. Have also tried Auto and Game with no change.
- Set to off so that the video signal is not converted. Tried On but no change.
- Set to Off. I really haven't tried this one yet.
- Set to Auto. I tried 4K but it didn't make any difference.
- Set to Auto. I haven't messed with this one yet. Not quite sure what it does.
- Set to 16:9
4K Signal Format
- Set to Enhanced currently. Tried Standard but it didn't seem to make any difference.
Even tried the HDMI ports (CD/Aux2/Media Player) closest to the Monitor 1 output port and no change.
And tried HDMI-2 on the projector and no change.
It's all quite frustrating, however, it's juuuuuust close enough now to where, if the Monoprice cables don't get rid of the delay altogether then I'll just live with it. My next upgrade is going to be a better Blu-ray player. This Sony is kinda buggy. I've had Panasonics in the past and those were always rock solid for me.