Discs the LG BH200 has problems with - Page 5 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
post #121 of 1091 Old 04-01-2008, 03:43 PM
Member
 
suntanjam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Jersey - The Tax State
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Its actually disc 2, Hitman Unrated Special Edition that will not play. Disc 1 is fine.





Quote:
Originally Posted by suntanjam View Post

Has anyone had a problem trying to Play Hitman BD? I tried this disc on 2 BH200's and the player reads it as "data" then goes to the setup menu. Both players have the March firmware. 1 player has driver 702 the other has 699.

suntanjam is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 1091 Old 04-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Senior Member
 
oilblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 275
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Yep, the other disc is a digital copy of Hitman bundled with the movie. Glad to hear you sorted that out.

Still on the topic of that movie though, I'm hoping you can check something. The movie played fine in our BH200. Only problem was that we couldn't navigate the pop-up menu after pausing the movie--see here. I'm still wondering if by some fluke the 0702 driver brought that on. Not very likely given that we now know the 0702 driver update is for the drive itself--see here.

suntanjam, considering you have two players, could you try navigating the Hitman pop-up menu after pausing the movie? (in both players) If both players react the same, then 0702 is obviously eliminated as a cause (as expected).

Do your players have the same firmware?

Anyway, if you could try that out, I'd appreciate it.
oilblue is offline  
post #123 of 1091 Old 04-01-2008, 08:11 PM
Member
 
casey.christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
As per bradavon's request, I tested Transformers on HD DVD and Across the Universe on Blu-ray before updating to the March firmware. Right out of the box, with my BH200 connected directly to my Panasonic 42" plasma via HDMI, here were the specs:

Build date - Dec. 2007
SW Ver - BH02071119F
Loader Ver - 0701

TRANSFORMERS
No glitches. Both disks seemed to play fine and the video looked great. No issues that I could find.

Across the Universe
No issues with the pop-up menu. The movie continue to plays, no video or audio problems, and the main menu does not flash on screen. This would seem to only be an issue with the new firmware.

-C.
casey.christian is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #124 of 1091 Old 04-02-2008, 05:34 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bradavon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South West, England
Posts: 1,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilblue View Post

Transformers Disc 2 started up fine in our BH200. Properly recognized as an HD DVD, menu works, and I had no problem playing a special feature. Not sure if there was a specific action that failed, so I couldn't test that. Anyway, seems to work fine.

Thanks. I think I'll remove it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5harkology View Post

I wonder why there is so many mixed results between our players.

It's really weird isn't it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilblue View Post

Yep, the other disc is a digital copy of Hitman bundled with the movie. Glad to hear you sorted that out.

That would explain why it doesn't work. It's designed for use on a computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey.christian View Post

Across the Universe
No issues with the pop-up menu. The movie continue to plays, no video or audio problems, and the main menu does not flash on screen. This would seem to only be an issue with the new firmware.

Thanks Casey for testing it with the 19th of Nov firmware.

Have you now upgraded the firmware to the 14th of March release? Does the problem now appear?

Thanks again.
bradavon is offline  
post #125 of 1091 Old 04-02-2008, 07:28 AM
Member
 
morda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Norhern Virginia
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I tried 2 Studio Canal HD-DVD (Total recall and Terminator 2) on my BH200 after updating with March firmware and, sure enough, it has the same problem others reported - the pop-up menu in the top left corner cannot be removed. I flashed the firmware back to official January version and the problem disappeared.
morda is offline  
post #126 of 1091 Old 04-02-2008, 07:32 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bradavon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South West, England
Posts: 1,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
WOW that is indeed interesting. The 24/01/08 Firmware is officially the latest.

Could you tell LG please? Hopefully they can fix whatever is wrong with the March firmware that introduces this problem. Maybe let them know about this thread. I'll send Samsung Master a PM.

I've updated the first post to reflect this.
bradavon is offline  
post #127 of 1091 Old 04-02-2008, 07:48 AM
Member
 
zombi3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by morda View Post

I tried 2 Studio Canal HD-DVD (Total recall and Terminator 2) on my BH200 after updating with March firmware and, sure enough, it has the same problem others reported - the pop-up menu in the top left corner cannot be removed. I flashed the firmware back to official January version and the problem disappeared.

Does the January firmware only allow advanced audio to pass through 2 channels over SPDIF? Any chance flashing back to the January firmware would fix the problem of dropouts?

Go ahead, take a Chill Pill.
zombi3 is offline  
post #128 of 1091 Old 04-02-2008, 07:53 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bradavon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South West, England
Posts: 1,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
The Jan firmware will indeed put the LG BH200 back to 2 Channel over SPDIF, 2 Channel for TrueHD and no DTS-HD support. So in the case of the Studio Canal HD-DVDs you cannot win, they all have DTS-HD MA.

I believe the Jan firmware just adds the option to manually force 24p and maybe some other small bits. As to drop outs you'll have to test it to find out I'm afraid.
bradavon is offline  
post #129 of 1091 Old 04-02-2008, 08:02 AM
Member
 
zombi3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradavon View Post

The Jan firmware will indeed put the LG BH200 back to 2 Channel over SPDIF, 2 Channel for TrueHD and no DTS-HD support. So in the case of the Studio Canal HD-DVDs you cannot win, they all have DTS-HD MA.

I believe the Jan firmware just adds the option to manually force 24p and maybe some other small bits. As to drop outs you'll have to test it to find out I'm afraid.

Thanks - might be better to just wait for the next "official" firmware. I just hope that the video dropouts can be fixed and are not hardware-related.

Go ahead, take a Chill Pill.
zombi3 is offline  
post #130 of 1091 Old 04-02-2008, 08:19 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bradavon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South West, England
Posts: 1,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
The LG USA Service site only says this for the 24/01/08 firmware:

While playing through Primary PassThru setup, disappearing sound issue has been fixed.

I guess that means they think they've fixed the Audio Drop outs. I'm sure it also adds Forced 24p as per the Jan firmware on the Euro models.
bradavon is offline  
post #131 of 1091 Old 04-02-2008, 08:29 AM
Member
 
zombi3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradavon View Post

The LG USA Service site only says this for the 24/01/08 firmware:

While playing through Primary PassThru setup, disappearing sound issue has been fixed.

I guess that means they think they've fixed the Audio Drop outs. I'm sure it also adds Forced 24p as per the Jan firmware on the Euro models.

The issue I'm having is video dropouts (audio is set to DTS Re-encode over optical, no dropouts) I would think that any new firmware should include all fixes from previous updates, but that doesn't appear to be the case here.

Go ahead, take a Chill Pill.
zombi3 is offline  
post #132 of 1091 Old 04-02-2008, 10:03 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bradavon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South West, England
Posts: 1,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Well to be fair the March firmware is a Pre-release/Beta firmware. I'm grateful we've even got it this early at all. It was never supposed to be released.
bradavon is offline  
post #133 of 1091 Old 04-02-2008, 11:15 AM
Member
 
casey.christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradavon View Post

Thanks Casey for testing it with the 19th of Nov firmware.

Have you now upgraded the firmware to the 14th of March release? Does the problem now appear?

Thanks again.

Didn't think to do that ... I'll pop it in tonight and see what happens. Thanks!

-C.
casey.christian is offline  
post #134 of 1091 Old 04-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Member
 
casey.christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombi3 View Post

The issue I'm having is video dropouts (audio is set to DTS Re-encode over optical, no dropouts) I would think that any new firmware should include all fixes from previous updates, but that doesn't appear to be the case here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradavon View Post

Well to be fair the March firmware is a Pre-release/Beta firmware. I'm grateful we've even got it this early at all. It was never supposed to be released.

Agreed. Normally new firmware should fix issues from previous releases, but since the March firmware proved to be a "beta" that we weren't even supposed to have access to, I think that's why these disk issues are popping up. I think the newest "official" firmware from January brings the North American BH200 up to par with the European version ... i.e. it seems to fix things like audio dropouts, the green line issue on SD DVDs, and possibly (could be wrong here) allows 24p output. But, like bradavon said, with the March firmware fixing SO many of the big issues (namely HD audio) I'm just glad we got a chance at it when we did!

zombi3 - have you tried downloading the latest driver (702) via the network connect and then REFLASHING the March firmware AFTER doing so? I know it sounds crazy, but many people are reporting that if they install the firmware update again after getting the new driver, a lot of the audio and video dropout issues seem to disappear.

-C.
casey.christian is offline  
post #135 of 1091 Old 04-02-2008, 12:37 PM
Member
 
zombi3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by casey.christian View Post

zombi3 - have you tried downloading the latest driver (702) via the network connect and then REFLASHING the March firmware AFTER doing so? I know it sounds crazy, but many people are reporting that if they install the firmware update again after getting the new driver, a lot of the audio and video dropout issues seem to disappear.

I tried that yesterday, but when I played an HD DVD to test it I experienced another video dropout about 2 minutes into the movie.

Go ahead, take a Chill Pill.
zombi3 is offline  
post #136 of 1091 Old 04-02-2008, 12:47 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bradavon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South West, England
Posts: 1,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by casey.christian View Post

Didn't think to do that ... I'll pop it in tonight and see what happens. Thanks!

Thanks. No rush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey.christian View Post

I think that's why these disk issues are popping up.

I really hope that's why. The BH200 has had some of the problems before the March firmware though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey.christian View Post

I think the newest "official" firmware from January brings the North American BH200 up to par with the European version.

That's how I read it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey.christian View Post

and possibly (could be wrong here) allows 24p output.

Stardust said his Euro Player came preinstalled with the Jan firmware and it had the option to force 24p with a menu option.
bradavon is offline  
post #137 of 1091 Old 04-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Member
 
suntanjam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Jersey - The Tax State
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Oil,

The player with 702 driver does not navigate in pause. I'll have my freind try it from his player tonight as he has driver 699. I will post tomorrow.


Quote:
Originally Posted by oilblue View Post

Yep, the other disc is a digital copy of Hitman bundled with the movie. Glad to hear you sorted that out.

Still on the topic of that movie though, I'm hoping you can check something. The movie played fine in our BH200. Only problem was that we couldn't navigate the pop-up menu after pausing the movie--see here. I'm still wondering if by some fluke the 0702 driver brought that on. Not very likely given that we now know the 0702 driver update is for the drive itself--see here.

suntanjam, considering you have two players, could you try navigating the Hitman pop-up menu after pausing the movie? (in both players) If both players react the same, then 0702 is obviously eliminated as a cause (as expected).

Do your players have the same firmware?

Anyway, if you could try that out, I'd appreciate it.

suntanjam is offline  
post #138 of 1091 Old 04-03-2008, 10:43 AM
Newbie
 
LG BH200 owner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello everybody.

Thanks to this forum i was made aware of the March FW, and i imported a LG BH200 to norway from the US.

I thougth i should contribute to this thread an tell you my experiences so far.

The player is everything i expected and finaly i can get DTS HDMA in my display on Onkyo 905
I have installed March FW before updating to driver 702, then reinstalled March FW.
Audio is pass thru or what it is called(bitstream)

I have experienced two problem discs so far:

Dutch Reservoir Dogs on HD DVD (DTS HDMA). audio dropout a cupple of seconds in the movie, and the audio is disturbet almost constantly, also with DD

The Pianist from Studio Canal (norwegian/scandinavian). A timeline display is in the upper left corner and i can't get it away.

Thanks for all of the help i have gotten here.

Cheers
LG BH200 owner is offline  
post #139 of 1091 Old 04-03-2008, 11:06 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bradavon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South West, England
Posts: 1,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LG BH200 owner View Post

Dutch Reservoir Dogs on HD DVD (DTS HDMA). audio dropout a cupple of seconds in the movie, and the audio is disturbet almost constantly, also with DD

Are you saying the Dutch Filmworks Reservoir Dogs HD-DVD has audio problems right throughout the movie and cannot be watched?

Do the extras work? I've been trying to find this out on the Dutch Reservoir Dogs. There has been reports the extras are in PAL and so won't work on a USA Player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG BH200 owner View Post

The Pianist from Studio Canal (norwegian/scandinavian). A timeline display is in the upper left corner and i can't get it away.

Sadly this has been confirmed to be a bug with the March Firmware and ALL Studio Canal HD-DVDs. A user went from the March firmware to the Latest Official January firmware and the problem was fixed. You can read the post about going back to the January firmware here:

https://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...7#post13536977

You will see in the first post the following Studio Canal HD-DVDs also have the same problem:

First Blood (aka Rambo 1)
King Kong (1976)
Rambo 3
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Total Recall

Hopefully users have let LG know so they can fix it for the Official re-release of the March firmware. I have let Samsung Master know, he is a forum member who also works for LG. Sadly if you go back to the January firmware you will lose DTS-HD and TrueHD Multichannel support, so for now there is really no fix.

I will add that The Pianist is also affected but I suspect all the 30 Studio Canal HD-DVDs are affected. You can see a list of all the Studio Canal HD-DVDs here:

http://www.bulletsnbabesdvd.com/foru...pic.php?t=4441

Thankfully the March firmware should be getting an Official re-release next month, so not long to wait now.

Thanks for your post.
bradavon is offline  
post #140 of 1091 Old 04-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Member
 
zombi3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradavon View Post

Thankfully the March firmware should be getting an Official re-release next month, so not long to wait now.

Does anyone know what some of the issues are that the next official firmware will address? I've been having repeated problems with video dropouts, which I believe are related to HDMI handshake. I don't know if I should try to exchange my player or not.

Go ahead, take a Chill Pill.
zombi3 is offline  
post #141 of 1091 Old 04-03-2008, 12:13 PM
Member
 
casey.christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradavon View Post

I really hope that's why. The BH200 has had some of the problems before the March firmware though.

True, but it makes me wonder ... do you know if anyone has tried these "problem" disks with the last official firmware from January? We were all so excited about the March update and all its goodies, that we just skipped right to it. If you and I are correct, and the January firmware does indeed bring the North American BH200 up to speed with the European version, it makes me think that maybe those issues (or at least some of them) might be fixed.

-C.
casey.christian is offline  
post #142 of 1091 Old 04-03-2008, 12:26 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bradavon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South West, England
Posts: 1,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
@ Casey: I've not read of anyone testing them with the January firmware. Agreed it would definitely be a good idea to roll back temporarily though. The only ones we know for sure are March firmware related are the numerous Studio Canal HD-DVDs.

Have you had a chance to re-test Across the Universe and Transformers Disc 2?

Personally speaking the Studio Canal issue is the only one that will affect me directly. I already own Studio Canal's The Graduate (but on UK HD-DVD) and may be pick up Terminator 2 (although I hope to pick up the expensive German UE instead). None of the others I was personally planning to pick up.

I already own Universal's USA The Pianist HD-DVD and 300 which I may get, looks to only be a problem on the Swiss/German HD-DVD (so maybe all European versions).

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombi3 View Post

Does anyone know what some of the issues are that the next official firmware will address?

I bet it will be similar to the March firmware but tweaked a bit. Obviously I don't know though. Have you let LG know about your issues?
bradavon is offline  
post #143 of 1091 Old 04-03-2008, 01:07 PM
Member
 
zombi3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradavon View Post

I bet it will be similar to the March firmware but tweaked a bit. Obviously I don't know though. Have you let LG know about your issues?

You mean "Neil"? Not yet, but remember some folks at LG still think the latest driver version available is 0699.

I'm not entirely confident that they will have the correct answers.

Go ahead, take a Chill Pill.
zombi3 is offline  
post #144 of 1091 Old 04-03-2008, 01:17 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bradavon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South West, England
Posts: 1,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Considering how lousy most 1st line Support Desks are I wouldn't be confident either , but at least they then know.

I meant e-mail/call LG Support. Who is this Neil guy anyway? Samsung Master told me he doesn't exist
bradavon is offline  
post #145 of 1091 Old 04-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Senior Member
 
5harkology's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 406
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
School for Scoundrels, HD DVD - Main menu loads for a couple seconds then goes to an all green screen, audio continues to play.
5harkology is offline  
post #146 of 1091 Old 04-03-2008, 07:06 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bradavon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South West, England
Posts: 1,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
The film and extras still work right?
bradavon is offline  
post #147 of 1091 Old 04-03-2008, 07:25 PM
Member
 
zombi3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5harkology View Post

School for Scoundrels, HD DVD - Main menu loads for a couple seconds then goes to an all green screen, audio continues to play.

Does your TV support 1080/24fps? If not, try turning off the 1080p Film Mode option in the setup menu under "Others". I had the same problem with Feast HD DVD until I turned off this function (also a Weinstein disc).

Go ahead, take a Chill Pill.
zombi3 is offline  
post #148 of 1091 Old 04-03-2008, 08:37 PM
Member
 
casey.christian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradavon View Post

@ Casey: I've not read of anyone testing them with the January firmware. Agreed it would definitely be a good idea to roll back temporarily though. The only ones we know for sure are March firmware related are the numerous Studio Canal HD-DVDs.

Have you had a chance to re-test Across the Universe and Transformers Disc 2?

OK! Checked them both out for you just now. Both are still working perfectly for me and none of the glitches have reared their ugly heads for me yet.

I should note something however. As of right now, I still can't get my BH200 to work with the network connection, so I'm still running the 701 driver with the March firmware. Don't know if that's making a difference or not. When I get some more time to fiddle with everything and get my BH200 "fully" hooked up (probably this weekend) hopefully I'll be able to get the network connection up and running and then download the 702 driver update. When I get to that point, I can test again.

Hope this info helps!

-C.
casey.christian is offline  
post #149 of 1091 Old 04-04-2008, 04:25 AM
Newbie
 
LG BH200 owner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradavon View Post

Are you saying the Dutch Filmworks Reservoir Dogs HD-DVD has audio problems right throughout the movie and cannot be watched?

Do the extras work? I've been trying to find this out on the Dutch Reservoir Dogs. There has been reports the extras are in PAL and so won't work on a USA Player.

The choppy sound seems to come and go, but in the begining of the movie it is so bad that it screws up the audio sync.
Extras work fine.
LG BH200 owner is offline  
post #150 of 1091 Old 04-04-2008, 11:01 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member
 
bradavon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South West, England
Posts: 1,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by casey.christian View Post

OK! Checked them both out for you just now. Both are still working perfectly for me and none of the glitches have reared their ugly heads for me yet.

That is interesting thanks. It's so weird how results differ wildly.

5harkology: What Loader Driver are you running? 702, 701 or prior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG BH200 owner View Post

The choppy sound seems to come and go, but in the begining of the movie it is so bad that it screws up the audio sync.
Extras work fine.

Thanks LG BH200 Owner. I'll add it to the list.

You wouldn't happen to know if the Dutch Blu-ray Reservoir Dogs is Region B or Region Free? I know the USA BD is Region A but I'd prefer it Region Free.
bradavon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread Dual Format Players

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off