Which Album (CD or Vinyl) Are you listening to now Part 2 - Page 8 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 14065Likes

post #211 of 2787 Old 06-23-2019, 09:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
Liked: 20044
Ahmad Jamal - Rossiter Road

¿lɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #212 of 2787 Old 06-23-2019, 09:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Liked: 30227
BADFINGER | no dice

post #213 of 2787 Old 06-23-2019, 10:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Jaga Jazzist - A Livingroom Hush

Panson likes this.

¿lɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #214 of 2787 Old 06-23-2019, 11:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
Liked: 4642
Filter

Short Bus

I don't remember who posted this awhile back, but I hadn't know about this release. Bought it right away.

first listen....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Filter - Short Bus.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	2583484  

Spoiler!
post #215 of 2787 Old 06-23-2019, 03:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

RAUL SEIXAS | ha dez mil anos atras

SuperFist and Panson like this.
post #216 of 2787 Old 06-23-2019, 03:30 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
Liked: 22909
vinyl

Quote:
Jana Jae Live! is a concert album by Jana Jae, released in 1981.

Jana Jae (born August 30, 1942) is an American country and bluegrass fiddler. She gained national fame by appearing on the nationally broadcast CBS/syndicated television series Hee Haw as part of Buck Owens's band in the 1970s. Prior to her work with Owens, she won the Ladies' Division National Fiddling Championship.

She started playing when she was two and a half years old. Both of her parents were violin students at the Juilliard School in New York, and her maternal grandfather was a country fiddler. She qualified in classical music at a Denver college and gained a scholarship to study for a year at the Vienna Academy in Austria. She graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree in music.

In 1974, while playing in a bluegrass band, she was heard by Buck Owens. When, in 1975, Don Rich died in a motorcycle accident, she replaced him in Owens’ Buckeroos and regularly played with them on tour and on Hee Haw. She gained the nickname of Fiddling Femme Fatale and the first female musician to become a member of Owens’ band.

In 1977, after recording a solo album of Owens’ songs without permission, she was fired, but later, she and Buck Owens married. It proved a stormy relationship. First, Owens divorced her; they then remarried, but soon afterwards she divorced Owens. She continued to play with him until 1979, when she became a solo artist and recorded for Lark Records.

Apart from her country fiddling, with her trademark blue fiddle, she has a love of jazz music, which has even seen her play at the Montreux International Jazz Festival in Switzerland.

She has appeared with such country music artists as Mel Tillis, Ricky Skaggs, Chet Atkins, Roy Clark, Ray Stevens, The Oakridge Boys, and the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band.
Autographed.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Jana Jae.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	2583614   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jae Jana.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	2583616  
DanPackMan, Matt2026 and Panson like this.
post #217 of 2787 Old 06-23-2019, 06:28 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 2046 Post(s)
Liked: 1915
New Order - Singles

post #218 of 2787 Old 06-23-2019, 09:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Elton John - Here and There

kevin j, tr4a, gprace and 3 others like this.
post #219 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 02:07 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
Liked: 13946
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Axis: Bold As Love

kevin j, gillcup, gprace and 9 others like this.

Make me grow brainiac fingers, but with more hair!
post #220 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 02:39 AM

Donovan - Sunshine Superman

kevin j, gillcup, gprace and 6 others like this.

post #221 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 03:33 AM

10cc - The Original Soundtrack

kevin j, gillcup, gprace and 5 others like this.

post #222 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 05:50 AM

Jethro Tull - Stand Up

post #223 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 08:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 695 Post(s)
Liked: 11043
Rush - Moving Pictures

LG Oled65E6P, Arcam AVR400, OPPO UDP-203, ATV4, Samsung DVR, Rega P3 turntable, Bellari VP130 Phono Pre Amp, Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand SE Fronts, Vienna Acoustic Maestro Center, Vienna Acoustic Bach Rears, Rel T7i Sub, Bluesound Vault 2
post #224 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 08:36 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

vinyl

Quote:
Developing Your ESP Powers is a spoken word, self-help, instructional album by Russ Burgess, released in 1972.

Boston College article:
"You're the big mind reader, you should know!" was the only explanation that Russ Burgess rwas given when he asked why he was not alerted that he was near the edge of the stage. Years ago, Burgess fell off the stage injuring his ankle while demonstrating ESP, blindfolded. Luckily, this did not happen on Saturday evening when Burgess amazed his audience with ESP and hypnosis. Performing to a packed O'Connell House, he fascinated students by reading their minds and hypnotizing audience members. Burgess began with various ESP demonstrations. He was able to recite the serial numbers on a random dollar bill and read the minds of various students in the audience.

He then demonstrated what he calls parapsychographology (psychology beyond mind and writing). Various members of the audience wrote their name and a question on a card and Burgess was able to recall the name and answer the question while blindfolded. Hypnotism was the highlight of Burgess's performance. He explained to the audience that hypnosis "is a perfectly natural and harmless condition." He reassured the audience that "you cannot be hypnotized against your will" and "under hypnosis I [Burgess] cannot make you do anything against your morals." Burgess hypnotized a small group of audience members.

With the touch of his hand, Burgess instantly made his subjects fall into deep sleep. Burgess told his subjects that they would not be able to say their names. When each of the students was asked to tell him their names they were unable to recall them. One student, struggling to remember her name said, "I swear to God I know it!" Two of the students under hypnosis were told by Burgess that they were different people: Travis was told that he was Bonnie,and Bonnie was told that she was Travis. The hypnosis worked, as Travis gingerly walked across the stage, and Bonnie rolled her sleeves up and talked in a deep voice.

Another demonstration that Burgess did to his subjects was to tell them that every time her recited the word "now" they would be pinched in the butt by the person next to them. The crowd laughed hysterically as the subjects became appalled at the person who had pinched them.

Burgess has performed at Boston College over 15 times. He also teaches stress management and meditation at Northeastern University.
I had an LP record, 33 rpm, of Russ Burgess telling how to build up your psychic powers. He sold it after his hypnosis show at the Tulsa fair in 1983. I really wish I still had the record, but it is lost in the entropy of the last 35 years. I only listened to it once, and barely remember anything about it, other than it was boring, had a lot of relaxation exercises, then some mental exercises of some sort. I regret not pursuing that training, as it is probably something that most people can achieve some success in. The fakestream media has worked so diligently to convince us all that we are living in a mud puddle, when we are actually living in a coral reef, but our senses are designed to only see mud.

I brought Mr. Burgess to our college to perform. After the performance, I was back stage with him. I asked him if he could tell me about my future. In particular, I was wondering if I would go to law school. He told me I would go to law school (I did), I would marry and have 2 boys (which I did), I would practice some form of business/corporate law (I was a business litigation attorney and also general counsel for a corporation), I would go bald and grow a grey beard (I did), there would be many beautiful women in my life, which would be long (which happened), I would be married twice (which happened), and would some day live in the mountains (which I am). I've never forgotten it.

Saratoga County Fair Manager Dick Rowland will retire this year after 19 years as head ringmaster.
Of all the hundreds of acts he's booked over the years, from alligator wrestlers to exotic birds riding unicycles to a human cannonball, Rowland said his favorites were the less-flashy shows. "I like the kid's shows, the puppets, the animals, and the giant sand sculpture over by the dairy barn," Rowland reflected. "There was the great Russ Burgess hypnotist who was a friend of mine; he was the real deal."
The Silent Messenger
My first encounter with a Big Time celebrity was at the Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet, a
high-falutin’ affair that required endless preparation. Haircut, shoes shined, badges properly
stitched, very much like what I imagined a trip to Hollywood would entail. No matter how fast we
ate the chicken and the ice cream with the red stuff in the middle, amid heated discussions about
who had the best pinewood derby car, the speeches and awards seemed to drone on forever.

The grown ups never understood that we were here for one reason only, Russ Burgess.
Finally he appeared from the back of the room, looking suave and resplendent in a black
tuxedo and a neat row of live parakeets perched on each arm. The birds were quite athletic as they
performed a variety of circus acts on a tabletop. One even rode a bicycle on a high wire!

The second half of the show was pure magic and mystery. Where did the milk go? It should have leaked
through the newspaper. There was one amazement after another and Russ Burgess always
delivered. Each trick was more astonishing than the last, right up to the most amazing thing we had
ever seen, The Razor Blade Trick. While my fellow Scouts sat motionless with their jaws in their
laps, something primal stirred within me at that moment. I had to know how he tied all those razor
blades together in his mouth without bloodshed. He obviously knew what he was doing—he was
wearing a tux.
Autographed.

I couldn't find a concise biography, but decades of funny snippets online.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Burgess Russ.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	2583854   Click image for larger version

Name:	Burgess-ESP.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	2583856  
SuperFist and Panson like this.
post #225 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 08:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 721 Post(s)
Liked: 1649
Walter Piston (1894 - 1976)

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B

"I watch a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing." - Daniel Lugo
post #226 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 09:00 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 695 Post(s)
Liked: 11043
Rush - Power Windows

LG Oled65E6P, Arcam AVR400, OPPO UDP-203, ATV4, Samsung DVR, Rega P3 turntable, Bellari VP130 Phono Pre Amp, Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand SE Fronts, Vienna Acoustic Maestro Center, Vienna Acoustic Bach Rears, Rel T7i Sub, Bluesound Vault 2
post #227 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 09:08 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 721 Post(s)
Liked: 1649
"Hanky Panky"

SuperFist likes this.

Panasonic TC65CX850U Yamaha RX-V1079 Technics SU-V650 Panasonic DMP-UB900 Sony UBP-X800 Polk Audio SDA-2B

"I watch a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing." - Daniel Lugo
post #228 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 10:40 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

vinyl

Quote:
Premonition is the ninth studio album by Peter Frampton, released in 1986.

In 1978, Frampton was involved in a near-fatal car accident in the Bahamas and suffered broken bones, a concussion, and muscle damage. Dealing with the pain of the accident led to a brief period of drug abuse. In 1980, his album Rise Up was released to promote his tour in Brazil, although he suffered another serious setback that year when all his guitars were thought destroyed in a cargo plane crash that killed three people. Among the instruments he lost was the treasured black Les Paul Custom (pictured on the cover of Frampton Comes Alive) and which he had used all through his early solo career. The guitar was recovered and returned to him in 2011.

He achieved a brief, moderate comeback of sorts in 1986 with the release of his Premonition album, and the single "Lying", which became a big hit on the Mainstream Rock charts. He also united with old friend David Bowie, and both worked together to make albums. Frampton played on Bowie's 1987 album Never Let Me Down and sang and played on the accompanying Glass Spider Tour. In 2013, Frampton would credit his participation in this tour for helping revive his career.

Looking for the band experience again after touring with Bowie, in 1991 Frampton rejoined his old Humble Pie mate, Steve Marriott, for some shows. However, Marriott abruptly returned to England and he died in a house fire less than 24 hours after his return. Broken up by Marriott's death, Frampton went off the road for a time.

In 2000, Frampton served as a technical advisor for Cameron Crowe's autobiographical film Almost Famous. He wrote some of the songs performed by the fictional band "Stillwater" in the film, supplied guitar tracks, and was the guitar instructor for Billy Crudup, who starred as Russell Hammond, the guitarist for the band. Crudup is quoted as saying, "Who could ask for a better tutor than Peter Frampton?" As an inside joke, he also appears briefly in the film as "Reg," a road manager for Humble Pie, Frampton's real-life former band.

He currently lives in Nashville. He is a vegetarian. Frampton cites the September 11 attacks as his reason for becoming a U.S. citizen and seeking the right to vote.

Frampton announced his 'Peter Frampton Finale—The Farewell Tour' commencing on 18 June 2019 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, running through 12 October ending in San Francisco California. The tour features special guest Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Evening, as well as Peter's son Julian Frampton on the West Coast stops.

He also revealed the reason for the farewell tour; he's received a diagnosis that he has inclusion body myositis (IBM), a progressive muscle disorder characterized by muscle inflammation, weakness, and atrophy (wasting).

In June 2019, his most recent album, All Blues, debuted at number one in the Billboard Top Blues Albums Chart.
After listening to the Russ Burgess ESP album above, I literally received a Premonition (this album arrived in the mail).

Autographed.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Frampton Peter - Premonition.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	2583926  
post #229 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 02:05 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

vinyl

Quote:
No Parlez is the debut solo album by English singer Paul Young, released in 1983.

It reached number one on the Albums Chart for 5 weeks and remained in the Top 100 for over two years (119 weeks), certified triple platinum.

The cover of the Marvin Gaye classic "Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)" reached number 1 in the Singles Chart, the first of Young's fourteen Top 40 singles. The follow-up single "Come Back and Stay" received radio airplay in the United States (thanks to its soundtrack inclusion in John Hughes's film "Sixteen Candles". Young met his wife, former model Stacey Smith, on his video for "Come Back and Stay" in 1983. Stacey died of brain cancer in 2018, aged 52.

The third single, "Love of the Common People", made it to number 2 on the charts. The album also contains a cover of Joy Division's "Love Will Tear Us Apart".

AllMusic Review:
One of the most assured debut albums of the mid-'80s, and one of the finest pop-soul confections of all time, No Parlez was the record that, following from the stellar success of Paul Young's earliest hits, left him poised to dominate the remainder of the decade like no other vocalist could have.

Three singles laid bare all that Young was so eminently capable of. "Wherever I Lay My Hat," a beautifully impassioned take on what was, in all fairness, never one of Marvin Gaye's greatest performances, left mouths hanging open in awe; a meaty revision of Nicky Thomas' "Love of the Common People" proved that the earlier performance was no fluke; and "Come Back and Stay" indicated that the boy wasn't only a great singer, he had access to some great originals as well.

Add the idiosyncratic yowling of the so-evocatively-named Fabulous Wealthy Tarts backing singers, jabbing a wealth of seemingly meaningless refrains, yelps and cackles into the gaps around Young's own vocal and, before it was even on the racks, it was clear that No Parlez was going to be an invigorating ride. And still it was capable of shocks. The title track was borrowed from former Slapp Happy art rocker Anthony Moore's "Industrial Drums" (from his Only Choice album) -- scarcely the kind of role model that Young's apparent drive for pop superstardom normally looked towards, while Moore's erstwhile bandmate Dagmar Krause surfaced elsewhere, to layer mystifyingly Euro-flavored vocals over a deeply soulful version of "Love Will Tear Us Apart." Yes, that "Love Will Tear Us Apart," a song still so draped in the martyrdom of Ian Curtis that to even think of revising it was regarded as sacrilege in some quarters. Young did more than that, though, he reinvented it.

One cannot help, too, but wish that the regular single mixes of the hits had been replaced by the superlative 12" mixes that accompanied their original release -- "Come Back and Stay," in particular, is up there with any Soft Cell or Frankie extension in the annals of classic 12"s. But though it's not flawless, still No Parlez is fearless and, looking back over Young's entire career (so far), one can only wonder how it all went so wrong? He could have ruled the decade like no other Brit of his age. Instead, the back cover photo simply makes him look like the younger brother of one of the guys who beat him to it. And you can bet Robert Smith wasn't expecting that!
Paul Antony Young (age 63) sang backing vocals on the Squeeze single “Black Coffee in Bed” with Elvis Costello. He was turned into a 1980s teen idol by his solo success. Released in 1983, his debut album No Parlez, the first of three UK number-one albums, made him a household name. His smooth yet soulful voice belonged to a genre known as "blue-eyed soul".

1984 was difficult for Young, as his first heavy promotional and live concert tour of America strained his vocal cords severely, to the extent that he was forced to rest his voice and did not sing for much of the year. He recovered sufficiently to become involved with the Band Aid single "Do They Know It's Christmas?", an all-star charity project for Ethiopian famine relief. Young sang the opening lines of the song as a replacement for David Bowie.

Young received the award for Best British Male in 1985. Associated with the Second British Invasion of the US, "Every Time You Go Away" reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1985 and won Best British Video in 1986.

He sang "Radio Ga Ga" with the surviving members of Queen in 1992, at The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert soon after Freddie Mercury died.
Autographed.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Young Paul.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	2584014  
PlanetAVS, SuperFist and Matt2026 like this.
post #230 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 02:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

DR. FEELGOOD | chess masters

SuperFist likes this.
post #231 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 03:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked: 6832
Various - The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus

Mark

There is a very thin line between "hobby" and "mental illness". - Dave Barry
post #232 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 04:46 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mike Oldfield - The Consequences Of Indecisions

¿lɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ

post #233 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 04:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

FOURPLAY | 4

SuperFist likes this.
post #234 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 05:35 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks1 View Post
Outlaws debut album.. love it
Absolutely love this album. Can't believe it's pushing 45 years old.
yanks1 likes this.
post #235 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 05:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Jukka Tolonen - Tolonen!

SuperFist likes this.

¿lɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ

post #236 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 06:10 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Liked: 731
Ben Harper ’Diamonds On the Inside’ (2003) CD

SAMSUNG QLED | ROTEL | MOREL | M&K | HAFLER | TECHNICS SP-25
post #237 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 06:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Steve Morse Band - The Introduction

¿lɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ

post #238 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 07:35 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

vinyl

Quote:
Bleach Sessions is an unofficial compilation album by Nirvana, recorded in 1988.

https://thequietus.com/articles/1038...anovic-extract
The sessions for what would become Nirvana’s debut album were spread over a year. When they started they didn’t even have the name ‘Nirvana’ but what they did have was a handful of demos to record and a different drummer. Sub Pop, the label that would give them their break, wasn’t yet a fully operational outfit and they were all pretty much broke. Kurt had saved a small amount of money to pay for the initial session and later in the year, for the final Bleach sessions, they got extra guitarist Jason Everman to foot the bill. He didn’t even play on the album though he was credited as doing so. All sessions for the album took place at Reciprocal Studios in Seattle under the guidance of Jack Endino. Recording Nirvana’s debut releases did his career no harm either.

They were ready to record as many demos as possible in their allotted time. They had booked just six hours to record because of a gig commitment that night in Tacoma and a lack of money, so things had to go smoothly. Although Kurt was nervous and excited, he was also serious about doing things properly. Endino was impressed by their professionalism, as he told the BBC: “They didn’t screw around in the studio, they just wanted to get it done. I mean you don’t record and mix ten songs in one afternoon unless you are very, very focused and they were very focused. Most of the music was done in one take. So that in itself impressed me enough.” They did slip a little though as they had twelve songs ready to go but ran out of time and money. In fact the final song they attempted, “Pen Cap Chew”, cut out part way through because the tape ended and they couldn’t afford the $30 for a new roll.

The bill came to $152.44: Endino charged them only for five hours of studio time at $20 per hour and $30 for one roll of tape and taxes. Cobain handed over his savings and grasped the tape. Then it was time to head to Tacoma. Tracy Marander remembers Kurt sitting in the van, clutching the tape with a big smile on his face. When the band left, Endino was impressed enough to stay behind and do a second mix for himself – this is the tape that he would later pass on to Sub Pop. “It was Kurt’s singing that stood out,” he says, “He screamed with such passion, just something about his voice was arresting.”
The tracks on this compilation are of excellent sound quality. Many of them are already available on Incesticide. "Spank Thru" is kind of mislabeled as "Spanks Thru". For some reason they still credit Jason Everman as a guitarist on the album. The Kiss tribute song "Do You Love Me?" is the only known recording with him actually playing guitar with Nirvana.

The sound is what you can reasonably expect from a good vinyl LP- pretty dynamic sounding "The Bleach Sessions" lifted the first 11 tracks (so that's all the tracks on the vinyl version) from "Christmas in seattle" which in turn lifted them from the elusive "into black" box set so all in all good solid bootleg (the vinyl version makes more sense if you play side 2 first!)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	bleachsessionsvinylfc.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	2584166  
post #239 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 08:02 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

vinyl

Quote:
Father of the Bride is the fourth studio album by American indie rock band Vampire Weekend, released May 3, 2019.

The release marked the band's first project in nearly six years, following Modern Vampires of the City (2013, winning the Grammy Award for Best Alternative Music Album), and the group's first project since multi-instrumentalist and producer Rostam Batmanglij's departure from the group. It was primarily produced by Modern Vampires of the City collaborator Ariel Rechtshaid and lead singer Ezra Koenig.

The pop and indie rock album is musically diverse and heavily referential, contrasting heavy and direct lyrics against a bright spring-time musical mood, with a stronger American influence than on the group's previous work.

The album was preceded by three double singles: "Harmony Hall" / "2021", "Sunflower" / "Big Blue" and "This Life" / "Unbearably White". Upon release, it received widespread acclaim from music critics, and became the group's third consecutive album to debut at number one on the US Billboard 200.

13 songs from the album, including all six of its singles, reached the top 50 of Billboard's US Hot Rock Songs chart.

David Fricke of Rolling Stone described the album as a "masterpiece", praising its meticulous attention to detail and musical breadth, and concluding that "Vampire Weekend now look like the smartest guys in the room, marshalling a sumptuous, emotionally complex music perfect in this pop moment". Chris DeVille of Stereogum wrote that the album could potentially be the group's magnum opus and that it "manages to be both a casual joyride and a multi-layered dissertation on the world’s ills". AllMusic wrote that the album "finds Vampire Weekend embracing change and delivering some of their most mature and satisfying music in the process". The Wall Street Journal that the album's quality justified the long wait for its release, writing that despite its length the album felt focused as opposed to sprawling.
Autographed.
SuperFist likes this.
post #240 of 2787 Old 06-24-2019, 08:43 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
Liked: 5569

Trentemoller: Reworked/Remixed
Nov. 2011

File under: Electronic
SuperFist likes this.

2-channel: MA Silver 2 (5th Gen), Music Fidelity M2si, B&W ASW608, Rega RP1, Pro-Ject Phono Box, Marantz CD5004, Lenovo Ideapad, AQ DF Red
Living Room: 3 x KEF Q150, B&W ASW610, Yamaha Aventage RX-A2030
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply 2-Channel Audio

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page