Recommendation for VHS repair and transfer - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 02-25-2019, 05:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Recommendation for VHS repair and transfer

Hello,

I have two 1996 VHS tapes which I need to have repaired and transferred to digital. One of the tapes had an issue at the recording time but I was told that high quality professional equipment should be able to play it. Recently I finally took tapes to local store (Audio Video Workshop in Redwood City, CA) and they returned tapes saying that there is mold in the tapes.

I am OK to mail it, or bring personally somewhere in California and cost is not a main concern, so looking for a recommendations.

Thanks,

Vadim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-02-2019, 11:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Costco offers a digital transfer service through its Photo Center. You can transfer several types of videotapes to DVDs including VHS and S-VHS, Beta, VHS-C, Hi8, Digital 8, 8mm and MiniDV.

The service includes two personalized DVDs with intelligent chapters, personalized themes and custom music. Each transfer begins at $19.99 and each DVD can hold up to two hours of video. If the footage on your tape exceeds the two-hour limit, the content will be split onto two DVDs and you'll be charged as if you'd placed two separate orders.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply DVD Players (Standard Def)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page