Find Y, B-Y, R-Y Component to HDMI Converter? - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 03-15-2020, 03:51 PM - Thread Starter
bclarkeva's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Find Y, B-Y, R-Y Component to HDMI Converter?

My Sony DVP-S7000 player has Y, B-Y, R-Y component out that I need to get to HDMI in on new TV. I'm looking for a converter but all I've seen are YPrPb which won't work with my player. Any idea where I can get the converter I need?
bclarkeva is offline  
Sponsored Links
Reply DVD Players (Standard Def)

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off