For the last couple of months they seem to have the first 15-20 or so positions locked. When I've tried to rearrange titles in that section, it hasn't worked. Anything new I add shows up after this block. I've contemplated deleting the first 15 titles, then re-adding them later to see what happens, but I just haven't bothered doing it.
Make a screencap or save the page using a webbrowser, and if you're adventurous enough, try deleting a few at the top, then try adding again (wait a few hours or else they'll return to their pre-delete position).
Dazed and confused over high tech.
Sigh...Concrap. The Internet Overlord Cometh
They're not com-tastic!