Marvel's Captain America Civil War 3D Blu-ray Review - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 35Likes

post #31 of 66 Old 09-13-2016, 08:33 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 828 Post(s)
Liked: 549
I had my first viewing of the movie tonight since I just can't force myself to go to a commercial cinema anymore. As a family we did the 2D version in 143.5" of scope and I followed it up with the airport scene in 3D for the IMAX effect in 151.5" of 16:9. Overall I thought the IMAX portion enhanced the 3D action, but subsequent action scenes seemed lessened by the lack of IMAX effect in comparison.

Keep the 3D reviews coming since for me it is always "to be or not to be" worth the added cost.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-ge...eap-build.html
Epson HC3700/HC2000; Screen - 151.5" 16:9/TV or 143.5" 2.35:1/HT at a seating distance of 12-15 feet; Yamaha RXV675 for 7.4; Speakers - Infinity Primus; Subs - 3 Polk PSW10s, 1 BIC F12; Headphones - 5 JVC wireless; Sony 3D Blu-ray player/six pairs 3D glasses.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 66 Old 09-13-2016, 08:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2143 Post(s)
Liked: 2381
My copy from Amazon arrived today. Amazing picture quality on my Sony z9d
post #33 of 66 Old 09-13-2016, 10:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Location: In my armed redoubt deep in the mountains of northern Ohio
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Brown View Post
Between this without immersive audio and The Conjuring 2 with Atmos, I'm afraid Capt. will have to wait a while. Sorry, Disney, but 3-D doesn't sway me.
The 7.1 sound field is fantastic on this disk. Absolutely incredible. Yes I have a ATMOS setup, no I didn't miss it a bit in this movie. The room is filled with sounds coming from everywhere.

42" in the dining room. 50" in the bedroom. 86" in the living room. 65" in the family room. 70" in the family room. 106" in the family room "This is the voice of world control" Video Modes:EDTV-XGA-HDTV-4K HDR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 66 Old 09-13-2016, 11:14 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 3289 Post(s)
Liked: 2145
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post
Another spot on review Ralph. We watched it last night (VUDU purchase with DD+ and DSU audio I'd give it a 95) and it sounded and looked fantastic. Oh, and it was a pretty good film to boot. Popcorn flickery at it's finest. Be sure and watch all the way through the closing credits for some teasers and the Left Hand Free song by alt-J.

I agree play at reference audio sounded good

God Bless!
Equipment: Bose Soundbar; 1951 Philco Model 50-T701 Black and White tabletop TV;Projection :HANIMEX ZOOM 8 MM PROJECTOR
post #35 of 66 Old 09-14-2016, 01:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 756 Post(s)
Liked: 223
I refuse to buy anything Disney until they start releasing movies in UHD & immersive audio.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

JVC NX5 Panasonic UB820 PC Madvr
Sliver Ticket 120' Cinema white screen
Aggressive 1299 L/C/R/, Volt 10XL x 2 surround, MKII Atmos Modules x 4(Jav's build)
Pioneer Elite SC-LX801 Acurus A125x5
Ported Primate SI 18" HST subs x 2(DIY) V.B.S.S.x 4(MBM)
post #36 of 66 Old 09-14-2016, 04:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
Liked: 199
Audio was quiet on this one. Not compressed, just took more dB than normal is all.
post #37 of 66 Old 09-14-2016, 05:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Liked: 1534
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinmcfluffin View Post
Audio was quiet on this one. Not compressed, just took more dB than normal is all.

Was it like Avengers 2, where most people had to turn the MV up 8-10db higher than they normally listen too?
How much higher did you turn up your MV?

Via Mikes brain/thumb interface, LLAP
post #38 of 66 Old 09-14-2016, 05:26 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbdudex View Post
Was it like Avengers 2, where most people had to turn the MV up 8-10db higher than they normally listen too?

I could only demo a couple of moments, but I would say that's about accurate.

The difference is that Avengers: Age of Ultron had no dynamic range. This mix does.
post #39 of 66 Old 09-14-2016, 05:46 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbdudex View Post

unfortunately, just like it and may even give the edge to Avengers 2.
post #40 of 66 Old 09-14-2016, 05:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teckademic View Post
unfortunately, just like it and may even give the edge to Avengers 2.
Interesting. I feel the opposite. I may have to watch them both in full back-to-back and see which one I prefer, but at short glance Civil War is definitely punchier (not much LFE though, except for the EMP scene).
post #41 of 66 Old 09-14-2016, 05:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 138
Quote:
Interesting. I feel the opposite. I may have to watch them both in full back-to-back and see which one I prefer, but at short glance Civil War is definitely punchier (not much LFE though, except for the EMP scene).
The EMP and as Ralph mentioned, the motorcycle sweep were the only scenes that stood out to me in terms of bass, but I expected a lot more, especially from the fight at the airport.
post #42 of 66 Old 09-14-2016, 06:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teckademic View Post
The EMP and as Ralph mentioned, the motorcycle sweep were the only scenes that stood out to me in terms of bass, but I expected a lot more, especially from the fight at the airport.
You're right, I quite remember that one as well now that I think about it.

I would say I expected a lot more as well, but it certainly didn't seem as underwhelming as Ultron. Did it need the volume bump? Yes. Did it lack overall dynamic punch? I don't think so at all.
post #43 of 66 Old 09-14-2016, 07:10 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiovideoholic View Post
The 3D disc is telling me I need to update my player or source for some reason. Can't get it to play. Will try to see if I need any updates on my Sammy UHD player or AVM 60 PrePro.

Anyone else have this issue?
I have just experienced this problem on my Oppo 103D. The 2D version of the movie plays without sound, I have to switch the audio to LPCM in order to get audio.

Last edited by ArthurL; 09-14-2016 at 07:17 AM.
post #44 of 66 Old 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 686 Post(s)
Liked: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArthurL View Post
I have just experienced this problem on my Oppo 103D. The 2D version of the movie plays without sound, I have to switch the audio to LPCM in order to get audio.
Yes it did it on my oppo 93 as well as Sammy UHD player. Should have mentioned that in first post.
post #45 of 66 Old 09-14-2016, 09:41 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 686 Post(s)
Liked: 217
Quote:
I had to turn my MV up by 3-4db compared to normal reference listening. So reference plus 3.
post #46 of 66 Old 09-14-2016, 06:15 PM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Yes it did it on my oppo 93 as well as Sammy UHD player. Should have mentioned that in first post.
Switching the HDMI AUDIO from AUTO to BITSTREAM fixed all of my problems with this disc.
post #47 of 66 Old 09-15-2016, 06:21 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 840 Post(s)
Liked: 436
Thanks for the review, Ralph. Had I not read it, I would have had difficulty trying to figure out what was going on. I did not particularly care for its 3D, but I thought your rating was accurate for it.
post #48 of 66 Old 09-15-2016, 07:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 865 Post(s)
Liked: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Brown View Post
Between this without immersive audio and The Conjuring 2 with Atmos, I'm afraid Capt. will have to wait a while. Sorry, Disney, but 3-D doesn't sway me.
I thought the overhead-upmixing on this one was one of the best, if not THE best, I've heard so far. Though am I correct in thinking that certain avr/pre-pros don't let you use DSU with DTS (which would explain Ralph not giving a rating for that)?
post #49 of 66 Old 09-15-2016, 07:54 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 66
I experienced this weird effect where the high contrast scenes (dark on light -or- light on dark) kept dimming and getting brighter. I turned off all processing that I could find on my Epson 3020 and Denon receiver but it still kept happening. This is the only movie where I've experienced this so far (hopefully the only one). Very frustrating...

The sound is in similar fashion with all other Marvel movies, as far as I'm concerned. Sounds amazing at loud volumes, but the dialog is heavily muted throughout, so understanding the story at lower volumes isn't going to happen (late night viewing). I'm very thankful my neighbors are on vacation this week. However, I will say that at loud volumes the track did not disappoint. The LFE were tastefully done... good balance for husbands and wives to enjoy together (definitely not Mad Max or San Andreas)

This is the first Marvel release where I've been able to stay awake during the entire movie since the first Avengers came out. Looking forward to Dr. Strange!

John
post #50 of 66 Old 09-15-2016, 08:47 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quoted: 1683 Post(s)
Liked: 6134
Quote:
Originally Posted by javanpohl View Post
I thought the overhead-upmixing on this one was one of the best, if not THE best, I've heard so far. Though am I correct in thinking that certain avr/pre-pros don't let you use DSU with DTS (which would explain Ralph not giving a rating for that)?
Greetings,

Total oversight. I meant to include that rating. The review has been amended. Thanks for mentioning it javanpohl.

Regards,
javanpohl likes this.

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviewer
My Home Theater
Follow me on Twitter @RalphAVSreviews
post #51 of 66 Old 09-15-2016, 11:39 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
Liked: 765
Quote:
I had to turn my MV up by 3-4db compared to normal reference listening. So reference plus 3.
This was my experience exactly. The audio was definitely better than Avengers 2 from my recollection (fight scenes had more impact instead of feeling somewhat muted and lacking punch), although I would give the nod to others in my collection WRT dialogue volume. Action scenes were pretty epic, though, in terms of bombastic sound.

But taking a step back from the AV side of things (which I know is difficult for most of us), this movie was so awesome to watch! Predictable? Mostly. But still, seeing the Avengers fighting each other like that was a spectacle. I can't wait to watch it again.
Ralph Potts likes this.

Gear: The Brains: Anthem MRX 720. The Brawn: Outlaw 7700. The Fun: Custom PC w/ Logitech 27 & reverse mount pedals, Nintendo Switch, Playstation PS4 Pro. The Visuals: Oppo 203, Darbee Darblet, Optoma HD3300, Panamorph UH480, DIY 138" Curved screen using Semour Centerstage XD AT material. The Audio: 7.1.4: LCR: Tannoy DC12i. Sides: Tannoy IW63DC. Rears: Tannoy DC8i. Ceilings: Tannoy CMS 603/601 DCBM. Subs: 3X Micro Marty and 1X Full Marty.
post #52 of 66 Old 09-16-2016, 07:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 185
The fighting was more believable than the mess that was Batman vs. Superman. By believable, I mean the build up had plenty of dramatic tension, the characters played pretty true to form, and the confrontation was clearly conflicted on both sides. In B vs S there was no plausible reason for the two to be manipulated into that adversarial position (except for appearing to have the maturity of a 12-yer-old), they played out of character to be such simpletons as to actually engage in combat, and the introduction of a new, common threat to unite them and fight against was as laughable a deus ex machina as I've ever seen to resolve such a silly conflict.

So, yeah, I like Civil War a lot more.
Ralph Potts likes this.

What I can afford, when I can afford it...
post #53 of 66 Old 09-16-2016, 08:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 646 Post(s)
Liked: 545
Watched it earlier tonight. The soundtrack wasn't too loud in terms of sheer output, but it was very well balanced and dynamic. The 3D itself I thought was fairly average - I do wish more scenes were opened up to the full screen aspect ratio like the airport fight scene.

The technical presentation aside, I absolutely love this movie. Thematically, it has a lot of similarities with BvS, but unlike that movie, the execution of this one was close to perfection. Definitely one of the best MCU movies to date, IMO.
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #54 of 66 Old 09-18-2016, 07:53 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Captain America has always been my favorite marvel superhero!! This movie did not let me down story wise with great choices on the characters and nice development (parachutes) . I hope they keep this trend with Avengers going forward. I thought the video was OK but nothing in particular jumped out at me and to be honest the sound was the same. The center channel seemed a bit low even with master volume of a bit and the LFE did not have the extension in the way winter soldier did with exception the EMP and Bike seen as many have stated already.
post #55 of 66 Old 09-18-2016, 05:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 807 Post(s)
Liked: 451
I like my movies with the good guys fighting the bad guys, not good guys fighting good guys.

The theme of the public being upset with the good guys for their collateral damage while being saved by the heroes while they were saving the world from the bad guys, is not uncommon. I saw Batman vs Superman. I saw The Incredibles." Can't they just take out Hazardous Saving Insurance, and make whole world pay the premiums (or they don't go save the world).

Besides this movie should have been titled The Avengers: Civil War. Captain America: Civil War sounds like can't make up his mind, or he is studying The War Between The States.

I thought I would hate Spiderboy, but he was kinda fun. But I do hope they don't reboot him, AGAIN.

As much as I usually admire the apple-pie ethics of Captain America, I don't understand him defending his friend the Winter Soldier (and his actions) after he said 'I did those horrible bad things, including killing people, but it wasn't really me, I was being controlled'. In the US, you are accountable for your actions. Or you are insane. And in either case you are locked up - because a person is responsible for their actions, not someone else.

And that big purple Avenger guy - did the movie ever explain who he was? I thought maybe he was the personified voice of Tony's AI. But if so, how did he also have a physical presence.

I felt like I missed a movie in the series (but I haven't).

post #56 of 66 Old 09-18-2016, 07:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
Liked: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by XBR11 View Post
I like my movies with the good guys fighting the bad guys, not good guys fighting good guys.

The theme of the public being upset with the good guys for their collateral damage while being saved by the heroes while they were saving the world from the bad guys, is not uncommon. I saw Batman vs Superman. I saw The Incredibles." Can't they just take out Hazardous Saving Insurance, and make whole world pay the premiums (or they don't go save the world).

Besides this movie should have been titled The Avengers: Civil War. Captain America: Civil War sounds like can't make up his mind, or he is studying The War Between The States.

I thought I would hate Spiderboy, but he was kinda fun. But I do hope they don't reboot him, AGAIN.

As much as I usually admire the apple-pie ethics of Captain America, I don't understand him defending his friend the Winter Soldier (and his actions) after he said 'I did those horrible bad things, including killing people, but it wasn't really me, I was being controlled'. In the US, you are accountable for your actions. Or you are insane. And in either case you are locked up - because a person is responsible for their actions, not someone else.

And that big purple Avenger guy - did the movie ever explain who he was? I thought maybe he was the personified voice of Tony's AI. But if so, how did he also have a physical presence.

I felt like I missed a movie in the series (but I haven't).
Vision was born in Age of Ultron. Originally started as a body for Ultron to live in but taken by the Avengers and Jarvis became the mind of it.

And Spiderman is getting a new deal, it was announced around the time Civil War was in Theaters. No origin story though they say. Its supposed to jump right in and we won't see Uncle Ben die, again.

tv: Samsung 55HU8550
avr: Pioneer VSX 824
subs: Polk PSW108, Definitive Technology Pro-sub 800
l/r: Klipsch R28Fs, c: Infinity Beta C360 rear: cheapo Sharps
post #57 of 66 Old 09-18-2016, 07:33 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1487 Post(s)
Liked: 701
FWIW, here were my thoughts written to a member regarding the Civil War 2D Blu-ray in the discussion thread of the film itself...

Thanks for asking; watched it last night (the wife fell asleep halfway through, though she was tired from work) and came out with a few sentiments once it was over...some reconfirmed things I felt when I saw it theatrically, some were more about the technical presentation...

First of all, let's talk about the specs -- the video was largely fine; most shots were very "HD-like" and others got a bit DVD-like flat...some facial closeups didn't look all that great in certain sequences. Details in costuming -- Rumlow's Crossbones getup, Steve's costume, Sam's Falcon suit et al -- were pretty jaw-dropping for the most part. The audio...well...I don't really know how to rate this one; to me, it sounded perhaps a little better than Age of Ultron's DTS-HD MA mix, but dialogue in certain places was HORRIBLY low (there's a scene where Steve is talking to another character, can't think of which one exactly right this second, and I couldn't hear what they were saying at my volume level). There were, again, like Age of Ultron, missed opportunities for aggressive sound support during explosions and gunfire and such. Bass shook when called upon, but nothing was overtly wall-rattling or house-breaking. Then, there was the issue of surround engrossment -- the surrounds, at least in the experience I had at home, were not used nearly enough in many key areas, instead being relegated to a few "swoops" to support Sam's flying antics or to subtly support off-screen gunfire et al. It just wasn't an engrossing, engaging track to me.

This leads me to the big issue -- if one is so inclined to call it that -- of Civil War which slapped me like a red-headed stepchild right across the rosy red asscheeks after viewing it at home last night...this really did feel more like a continuation of Age of Ultron than a Captain America film. From the score, the dialogue between characters, the inclusion of elements like Wanda and Vision...it just all made it feel like I was watching a new Avengers flick rather than anything else. I'm not saying that's necessarily bad -- I just think this could have "felt" more like a Captain America entry would the Russos have gone with just having, say, Rumlow's Crossbones as Cap's main adversary (something I mentioned when we discussed the theatrical release here many moons ago).

That brings me to Rumlow -- again, I felt he was horribly underused and not given nearly enough screen/development time outside of that opening sequence when Cap and "his Avengers" are hunting down that weapon of mass destruction. The few quick hand-to-hand moments between Rogers and Rumlow were kinetic and exciting, and the two of them hand their asses to one another...but it wasn't nearly long enough. Before we know it, Rumlow's helmet is removed, because Cap has subdued him, and the whole interaction is over....this went way too fast. The other elements I didn't care for when I saw this theatrically were merely put under the microscope watching it on Blu-ray, including:

- The whole "out of place" feel this new Spider-Man exhibits in this film (I know I am, like, the ONLY person on Earth who doesn't care for Holland or his rendition of the character) and how it was utterly unnecessary to put him in (the entire plot aspect that suggests Peter has been doing his vigilante thing on the streets of New York for like six months or so before Tony pays him a visit was haphazardly handled to me and I didn't care for it; I know everyone is sick of the whole origin story already, being that we had Sam Raimi's trilogy and then Marc Webb's quasi-disastrous takes on the material, but this seemed too "thrown together" just for the sake of getting a new Spidey into this universe). Also, no one's gonna change my mind about how Aunt May went from Rosemary Harris and Sally Field to a sexy MILF in Tomei. Sorry.

- Paul Rudd continued to seem out of place to me, too, even as cool as he was jumping into Tony's suit as Stark says "who is TALKING?" His initial involvement with the team was humorous, when he jumps out of the van and shakes Steve's hand and all that, but once he turned into "Giant Man," that whole airport sequence lost its validity to me. Which brings me to:

- Watching this last night just confirmed how downright goofy much of the heralded, marquee-topping airport sequence really was; was it cool to watch all these guys go at it, and to hear Tony call for "UNDEROOS" when he introduces Peter to the gang? Sure. But as the fight rages on, much of it got really silly and uber-campy -- most of it to blame on, again, Rudd's Ant-Man and his silly "cries" and "commentary."

- I still believe the highlight of this film remains the final battle between Steve and Tony after Tony learns of Bucky's involvement in his parents' death; this sequence wasn't given nearly enough time to breathe or be explored, IMO, and just when it was getting good -- as Tony's suit countermands Steve's fighting style and then Steve unleashes his rage and strength by beating Stark nearly to death with his shield -- it was unfortunately over.

- What was up with Black Panther suddenly having his own ultra-modern flying machine? I understand he is the son of one of the most powerful kings on the planet (before he's murdered at the Accords signing) but all of a sudden he's able to chase Steve and Bucky towards the end in his own Avengers-esque jet?

- The whole Hemut Zemo element wasn't really fleshed out enough, I don't think, and for such a major character in the book stories, I'm not sure I liked the way the Russos transformed him -- fundamentally -- in this. Were the sequences that depicted him uttering the "code words" that "turned Bucky on and off" as the Winter Soldier cool? Yeah. But as for the rest of it...I think it just needed some fattening out.

I will have additional input and feedback as I watch the disc more over coming weeks and months, but the above is what I came away with last night; that's not to say I didn't enjoy Civil War or think it's a bad film -- quite the opposite. These are just my nit-picks, for what it's worth.
post #58 of 66 Old 09-18-2016, 07:36 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1487 Post(s)
Liked: 701
I also added, in the aforementioned discussion, the following regarding the audio on Civil War after the member and I continued talking about differences we experienced:

Well, then it must be coming down to a matter of setup/calibration differences in our rigs ; this wasn't Ultron bad, at all, but I also didn't find it to be "much, much better" than that film's Master Audio soundtrack, either. The other issues I mentioned, such as the missed surround usage opportunities and overall "lean" sounding rear stage, weren't all that bothersome, but I can't shake the feeling -- given all the feedback on their recent titles like these Marvel films and The Force Awakens -- that Disney is just "doing something wrong" with regard to those sound mixes and how they're arriving on optical disc (I can't speak for the Dolby soundtracks on the DVD versions). Now of course, these COULD be chalked up to creative decisions made by the sound team and the Russos, Whedon, et al, but I don't understand why they'd go for "dumbed down" or more subtle aural presentations considering the subject matter...

Also interesting to note regarding the differences we experienced: I'm not running a processor that supports the new Atmos or "X" formats, so I couldn't run in any Neural:X mode, nor do I have a setup that transcends 5.1. Not sure if this would make a whole lot of difference with regard to what you and I experienced with this title, but I'm just throwing it out there; IMO, Disney has been dropping the proverbial ball on all their releases via their Buena Vista home distribution arm since acquiring franchises such as Marvel and Star Wars, from the lame barebones packaging to the somewhat disappointing technical presentations, and this is something that's been confirmed in a plethora of enthusiast forums.
post #59 of 66 Old 09-22-2016, 11:58 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 1231 Post(s)
Liked: 1837
Good Review Ralph Potts, I watched this last weekend and thought that the audio was good, and the bass was present where needed.
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #60 of 66 Old 09-23-2016, 01:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1161 Post(s)
Liked: 1176
The sound mix was very reminiscent of the Avengers 2, sound design also.Bass was quiet a bit worse on this one. While AV2 was inconsistent, this one was just "flat" all the way. I like that the dialog doesn't "shout" at you which always betrays the fact that it wasn't recorded on location. Both previous CA movies had a better mix & design IMO, with much better bass.

De sagittis Hungarorum libera nos, Domine!

Attention, don't read my posts if you're a snowflake or easily offended.

The Hun
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Official AVS Forum® Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page