Rings Blu-ray Review - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 9Likes
  • 2 Post By Ralph Potts
  • 1 Post By Gorilla Killa
  • 1 Post By terminal33
  • 3 Post By muffinmcfluffin
  • 2 Post By alwaller
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 Old 04-27-2017, 09:58 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer
Moderator
 
Ralph Potts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Middletown NY
Posts: 14,030
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1683 Post(s)
Liked: 6120
Rings Blu-ray Review



Ralph Potts reviews the third installment in The Ring horror film franchise, which tells the tale of a young woman that finds herself on the receiving end of a terrifying curse that threatens to take her life in seven days.



The Review at a Glance:
(max score: 5 )

Film:

Extras:

Audio/Video total rating:
( Max score: 100 )

88



Details:

Studio and Year: Paramount - 2017
MPAA Rating:PG-13
Feature running time: 102 minutes
Genre: Horror

Disc Format: BD-50
Encoding: AVC
Video Aspect: 1.85:1
Resolution: 1080p/24

Audio Format(s): English DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio, French/Spanish/Portuguese Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles: English, English SDH, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Starring: Johnny Galecki, Alex Roe, Matilda Anna Ingrid Lutz, Aimee Teegarden, Vincent D’Onofrio
Directed by: Javier Gutirrez
Music by: Matthew Margeson
Written by: David Loucka, Jacob Estes, Akiva Goldsman
Region Code: A

Release Date: May 2, 2017


"Evil is Reborn"


My Take:

When a radical college professor (Johnny Galecki, “The Big Bang Theory”) finds the mysterious video rumored to kill viewers seven days after watching, he enlists his students in a dangerous experiment to uncover the secrets behind the Samara legend. When the deadly video goes viral, they must figure out a way to break the curse and defeat Samara before her evil is unleashed upon the world. But, how do you stop her when she’s everywhere?

I am a fan of 2002’s The Ring and even enjoyed its sequel The Ring 2. The Ring was a remake of the 1998 Japanese horror film Ringu which I heard great things about, but have never seen. I felt that the sequel closed out the story fairly well, but lacked the narrative depth, suspense and chilling elements of the original. So, twelve years later, we have Rings. I assume it’s an attempt to sort of reboot the franchise, although I am not entirely certain why. This film more or less, makes The Ring 2 look like an Oscar contender. Short on plot, character design, and anything resembling tangible elements of horror, Rings is nothing more than a series of familiar, and oft used plot points that revolve around the same archetypes falling victim to the same curse.

I pretty much knew going in that I was going to be disappointed, so I placed expectations in the ultra-low category, which still didn’t help. As a fan of the concept, original film, and even its lesser sequel, I wanted to find something to enjoy in Rings. Ultimately my search wound up being a futile one.


Replay Value:


Parental Guide:

The rating is for violence/terror, thematic elements, some sexuality, and brief drug material.


AUDIO/VIDEO - By The Numbers:
REFERENCE = 92-100/EXCELLENT = 83-91/GOOD = 74-82/AVERAGE = 65-73/BELOW AVERAGE = under 65

**My audio/video ratings are based upon a comparative made against other high definition media/blu-ray disc.**



Audio: 86
(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)


  • Dynamics:
  • Low frequency effects:
  • Surround Sound presentation:
  • Clarity/Detail:
  • Dialog Reproduction:
  • DSU/DTS Neural:X Rating * (non-rated element):


Video: 90
(Each rating is worth 4 points with a max of 5 per category)


  • Resolution/Clarity:
  • Black Level/Shadow Detail:
  • Color Reproduction:
  • Fleshtones:
  • Compression:



Rings comes to Blu-ray Disc from Paramount Home Entertainment featuring 1080p AVC encoded video that has an average bitrate of 30 Mbps and lossless DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio sound that has an average bitrate of 3.8 Mbps.

This film’s visual style doesn’t lend itself to eye catching color or infinite levels of dimension but this is a creative decision that doesn’t reflect negatively on its presentation. Resolution is excellent with clearly rendered images that exhibit refined levels of detail during close ups and discernible depth of field in wide angle shots. The chromatic range is purposefully limited to muted primary colors and softer secondary hues. That coupled with the drab lighting schemes and dark cinematography makes for a visually pallid but thematically affecting look. Skin tones among the cast vary and range from Rosy to pale while appearing textural and predominantly lifelike. Blacks are deep and dynamic and shadow detail is excellent. I didn’t see any signs of video related artifacts in this whistle clean high definition presentation that looks terrific.

The lossless DTS-HD MA soundtrack offers detail rich clarity while making use of the entire surround platform to support the film’s thematic elements. Dialog is firmly planted in the center channel and clearly renders voices and effects with appropriate distinction and balance within the front soundstage. The detection of subtle background sounds, off camera cues and spatial dimension within the room’s acoustic environment is notable. Dynamic range is solid which enriches the authority of low frequency effects contained in the mix. There isn’t perpetual use of the surround channels and subwoofer however when applied the effects are involving enough to elevate suspense.



Bonus Features:
  • Terror Comes Full Circle – 12 minute featurette
  • Resurrecting the Dead: Bringing Samara Back – 9 minute featurette
  • Scary Scenes – 6 minute featurette
  • 14 Deleted/Extended Scenes including an Alternate Ending
  • Bonus DVD
  • Digital HD Copy
  • Bonus Digital HD Copies of The Ring and The Ring 2


Final Thoughts:

Rings is the third installment in The Ring horror film franchise, and is an overtly formulaic, ineffectual and disappointing film that fails to deliver in essentially every department. It comes to Blu-ray from Paramount Home Entertainment featuring excellent high definition audio/video mated with a fair supplemental offering that looks behind the scenes. I thought that throwing in Digital Copies of The Ring and The Ring 2 was a nice touch. Rings is a complete swing and miss that left this fan sorely disappointed. I would say that if you’re curious, wait, and catch it on cable television.





Ralph Potts
AVS Forum Blu-ray Reviews


Reference Review System:

JVC DLA-RS500 3D/4K Ready High Definition Front Projector
(Calibrated with Calman 5 & C6-HDR Meter from Spectracal)
Stewart Filmscreen - Studiotek 130 G3 100” 16x9 Screen
Carada Masquerade Electronic Horizontal Masking System
Marantz AV8802A 13.2 Channel Audio/Video Processor
Sherbourn Technologies - 7/200 Seven Channel Amplifier
B&K Reference 200.7 Series 2 Seven Channel Amplifier
Oppo UDP-203 Ultra HD Blu-ray Player
Sony Playstation 3 Blu-ray disc Player
System Controller: Apple iPad/iRule Pro HD Universal Remote Control
Canton "Ergo" and Canton In-Ceiling Series Speakers
SVS Ultra Surrounds (Gloss Finish in Bipolar Configuration)
SVS PB-13 Ultra (Rosenut finish)
SVS SB-13 Ultra (Piano Gloss finish)
Panamax M5400-PM Power Conditioner/Surge Protector
Wireworld, Better Cables (Silver Serpent) - Audio/Video/Speaker Cabling
Cool Components - CP-CP102 cooling package
Lee Weber and Phrehdd like this.

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviewer
My Home Theater
Follow me on Twitter @RalphAVSreviews
Ralph Potts is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 Old 04-27-2017, 02:10 PM
Advanced Member
 
WOKNROX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: SoCal HiDez
Posts: 736
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
Liked: 333
Ouch!!
It must be really bad..
WOKNROX is offline  
post #3 of 15 Old 04-27-2017, 04:26 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Gorilla Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Next in line for a coveted Red Button
Posts: 2,963
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Liked: 2071
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOKNROX View Post
Ouch!!
It must be really bad..
Should have gone straight to the SyFy channel if you catch my drift
Phrehdd likes this.
Gorilla Killa is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 15 Old 04-27-2017, 06:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
JeffR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
Liked: 531
I haven't been here that long, but that's the first time that I've heard Ralph say to watch it on TV _ must be bad...
I certainly won't be wasting lamp life on it.
JeffR1 is offline  
post #5 of 15 Old 04-28-2017, 07:40 AM
Advanced Member
 
terminal33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 583
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
Liked: 80
Haha Ralph, now you've got me curious.
Ralph Potts likes this.

Samsung 75Q9FN
Hsu VTF-15H MK2
Ascend Acoustics 340 & 170
Denon X2300W
Panasonic UB820 + Nvidia Shield + Apple TV 4K
terminal33 is offline  
post #6 of 15 Old 04-28-2017, 08:34 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
NorthJersey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 3,505
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Short on plot, character design, and anything resembling tangible elements of horror, Rings is nothing more than a series of familiar, and oft used plot points that revolve around the same archetypes falling victim to the same curse.
funny (but sad) that this sentence can be repeated for the majority of drek that Hollywood puts out for their so-called "Horror" movies these days. Instead of throughtful movies we get movied with Jump scares every 5 minutes that wouldn't scare or stimulate a catepillar

I wonder if people will be buying this simply for the digital codes to The Ring 1&2 and then return the movie. Or least make their money on the purchase by putting the codes on ebay

Last edited by NorthJersey; 04-28-2017 at 08:38 AM.
NorthJersey is offline  
post #7 of 15 Old 04-28-2017, 02:23 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
tenthplanet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: North of Mexico, South of Oregon, West of desert
Posts: 6,162
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2143 Post(s)
Liked: 3229
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthJersey View Post
funny (but sad) that this sentence can be repeated for the majority of drek that Hollywood puts out for their so-called "Horror" movies these days. Instead of throughtful movies we get movied with Jump scares every 5 minutes that wouldn't scare or stimulate a catepillar

I wonder if people will be buying this simply for the digital codes to The Ring 1&2 and then return the movie. Or least make their money on the purchase by putting the codes on ebay
People who do that should get a call on the phone and "Seven Days". Code selling should be illegal.

"Espresso is like tequila, when in doubt apply more shots."
tenthplanet is offline  
post #8 of 15 Old 04-29-2017, 01:32 PM
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal33 View Post
Haha Ralph, now you've got me curious.
Don't watch this film.... if you do, you will want to kill yourself in 7 days... 7 days..
This movie was so bad... I was rooting for the protaganist to be killed... there is no way she can work in hollywood ever again... No one is their right mind should hire her.
Todd Manus is offline  
post #9 of 15 Old 04-30-2017, 07:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
muffinmcfluffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: San Bruno, California
Posts: 1,790
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
Liked: 196
I'll start off with some of the good. First of all, it was faithful. Outside of the visual aesthetics, it felt like it belonged in the same universe. Pace was somewhat slower, and a mystery was still there to unravel throughout the majority of the film. Trying to dig up more about the video or its origins is the sole film's intent, which inherently is what the first two films were about as well (and among other things, survival of course). The first thing I worry about with a film coming out in 2017 is catering too much to the modern horror film ADHD crowd. Thankfully, it wasn't too gimmicky.

The story also found its way to stay within the same universe and evolve with the times. The film's title suggested that it would act a bit like the short that was filmed alongside The Ring Two, where the curse turns a little more viral, and in some ways more digital. It becomes something otherworldly that the characters in the film are fascinated by, and naturally drawn to. It's not a film franchise where we will be bothered by idiotic characters, because the curse rules are simple and direct: abide by them, and you should survive. At any rate, the film franchise grew the right way. As much as I "dislike" The Ring Two, after rewatching it today and thinking of that film more like The Babadook, I appreciated its story much more... even though I can't classify that film as horror.

I only have a few main negatives with this movie, and I'll do as best as I can to remain spoiler-free. Here they are:
  • The opening scene was poorly edited. By the time it's over, you'll sit there going: "..... WHAT?"
  • The ending scene could have easily be rewritten to satisfy audiences more (with essentially the same end result).
  • Although it wasn't riddled with many jump scares, a few less of those and a few more tension moments would have been nice... though to add onto this, after the first film it's kind of hard to scare you when you've seen it before.
  • The cinematography can't hold a candle to The Ring, though admittedly picturing this film with that cinematography wouldn't quite match the tone either.

If you see this, I really do advise you see the first two films. You may be able to get through the film, but I assure you that you won't be scratching your head if you see the first two before this. Plus, it only flows most naturally that way. This movie may be sort of technically "bad" against the way that I reviewed La La Land as technically "near perfect," but I did like this movie regardless. I think the majority of it is just me being happy that they didn't completely trash the pacing of this film and the audience it is showing it to.

Maybe even with a solid box office, there is more hope for this franchise to continue on. Where else can they go? Unfortunately, if they keep going, normally they just end up going downhill. No matter. I'm glad The Ring franchise is being brought to a new generation of individuals, but I do encourage they see the original U.S. version first.
powertoburn, Ralph Potts and G-Rex like this.

Living Room: Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Sony PS3 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 Darblet / Panamax M5400-PM / miniDSP UMIK‑1 USB
Bedroom: Samsung PN59D7000 PDP / Energy Power Bar Elite Soundbar & SW / Astro A50 / Sony PS4 / DirecTV C41W-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 Darblet / Hauppauge HD PVR 2
Classroom: SMART Board X800 / Yamaha RX-V667 / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS SB-2000
muffinmcfluffin is offline  
post #10 of 15 Old 04-30-2017, 08:56 PM
Advanced Member
 
powertoburn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Monterey Park, CA, USA
Posts: 773
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Liked: 224
Needless to say I purchased this movie without watching it first. Am I going to regret it? Most likely not as I am pleasantly surprised it comes with digital HD of the previous movies.
powertoburn is offline  
post #11 of 15 Old 05-01-2017, 09:54 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer
Moderator
 
Ralph Potts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Middletown NY
Posts: 14,030
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1683 Post(s)
Liked: 6120
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinmcfluffin View Post
I'll start off with some of the good. First of all, it was faithful. Outside of the visual aesthetics, it felt like it belonged in the same universe. Pace was somewhat slower, and a mystery was still there to unravel throughout the majority of the film. Trying to dig up more about the video or its origins is the sole film's intent, which inherently is what the first two films were about as well (and among other things, survival of course). The first thing I worry about with a film coming out in 2017 is catering too much to the modern horror film ADHD crowd. Thankfully, it wasn't too gimmicky.

The story also found its way to stay within the same universe and evolve with the times. The film's title suggested that it would act a bit like the short that was filmed alongside The Ring Two, where the curse turns a little more viral, and in some ways more digital. It becomes something otherworldly that the characters in the film are fascinated by, and naturally drawn to. It's not a film franchise where we will be bothered by idiotic characters, because the curse rules are simple and direct: abide by them, and you should survive. At any rate, the film franchise grew the right way. As much as I "dislike" The Ring Two, after rewatching it today and thinking of that film more like The Babadook, I appreciated its story much more... even though I can't classify that film as horror.

I only have a few main negatives with this movie, and I'll do as best as I can to remain spoiler-free. Here they are:
  • The opening scene was poorly edited. By the time it's over, you'll sit there going: "..... WHAT?"
  • The ending scene could have easily be rewritten to satisfy audiences more (with essentially the same end result).
  • Although it wasn't riddled with many jump scares, a few less of those and a few more tension moments would have been nice... though to add onto this, after the first film it's kind of hard to scare you when you've seen it before.
  • The cinematography can't hold a candle to The Ring, though admittedly picturing this film with that cinematography wouldn't quite match the tone either.

If you see this, I really do advise you see the first two films. You may be able to get through the film, but I assure you that you won't be scratching your head if you see the first two before this. Plus, it only flows most naturally that way. This movie may be sort of technically "bad" against the way that I reviewed La La Land as technically "near perfect," but I did like this movie regardless. I think the majority of it is just me being happy that they didn't completely trash the pacing of this film and the audience it is showing it to.

Maybe even with a solid box office, there is more hope for this franchise to continue on. Where else can they go? Unfortunately, if they keep going, normally they just end up going downhill. No matter. I'm glad The Ring franchise is being brought to a new generation of individuals, but I do encourage they see the original U.S. version first.
Greetings,

Great post. Thanks very much for taking the time to offer your thoughts.


Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviewer
My Home Theater
Follow me on Twitter @RalphAVSreviews
Ralph Potts is offline  
post #12 of 15 Old 05-01-2017, 03:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
muffinmcfluffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: San Bruno, California
Posts: 1,790
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
Liked: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post
Greetings,

Great post. Thanks very much for taking the time to offer your thoughts.


Regards,
Any time. I am by no means in any rush to see it again immediately, but I will end up owning this on Blu-ray. If it was on sale for $15 right now, I'd buy it immediately. However, knowing the status of this film, it will likely be $6.99 by Black Friday.

Why do I care about an extra eight bucks or so? I really don't know. I guess it's a matter of: "If I did this for 100 films then I could save $800," or something like that.

How is the quality of the deleted scenes, by the way? Like, if I were to "edit" this film, do you think they could be stitched into the film itself without anything seeming way off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertoburn View Post
Needless to say I purchased this movie without watching it first. Am I going to regret it? Most likely not as I am pleasantly surprised it comes with digital HD of the previous movies.
Have you seen the first two before?

I don't expect many people to like this film, but like Jason Bourne I am just happy they didn't deviate too much and was still faithful to the original film. I think I'm just happy that it wasn't a complete turd, therefore I get to overrate it in my book based on expectations alone.

Too many sequels have killed it for me by trying to be so different (see The Ring Two, for example). This one seemed to be a proper evolution in the film franchise, even if I would have rewritten some parts for sure.

Living Room: Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Sony PS3 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 Darblet / Panamax M5400-PM / miniDSP UMIK‑1 USB
Bedroom: Samsung PN59D7000 PDP / Energy Power Bar Elite Soundbar & SW / Astro A50 / Sony PS4 / DirecTV C41W-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 Darblet / Hauppauge HD PVR 2
Classroom: SMART Board X800 / Yamaha RX-V667 / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS SB-2000

Last edited by muffinmcfluffin; 05-01-2017 at 03:36 PM.
muffinmcfluffin is offline  
post #13 of 15 Old 05-03-2017, 07:29 PM
Advanced Member
 
powertoburn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Monterey Park, CA, USA
Posts: 773
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
Liked: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinmcfluffin View Post
Have you seen the first two before?

I don't expect many people to like this film, but like Jason Bourne I am just happy they didn't deviate too much and was still faithful to the original film. I think I'm just happy that it wasn't a complete turd, therefore I get to overrate it in my book based on expectations alone.

Too many sequels have killed it for me by trying to be so different (see The Ring Two, for example). This one seemed to be a proper evolution in the film franchise, even if I would have rewritten some parts for sure.
Yes I have seen the "Ring" and "Ring 2". I really enjoyed the first part saw the USA and Japan versions.
powertoburn is offline  
post #14 of 15 Old 05-03-2017, 09:29 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
muffinmcfluffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: San Bruno, California
Posts: 1,790
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
Liked: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by powertoburn View Post
Yes I have seen the "Ring" and "Ring 2". I really enjoyed the first part saw the USA and Japan versions.
Got it.

Anyway, if you check it out, take my strong, strong advice: skip the first three minutes. I promise you will miss absolutely nothing, and seeing it can only impact your discontent for the film in a negative way. It is incoherent, poorly edited, disconnecting, overdone, and honestly very disappointing. When you hear that Rings opens up on a plane scene, you should be excited for something like that. They totally muffed it up.

Living Room: Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Sony PS3 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 Darblet / Panamax M5400-PM / miniDSP UMIK‑1 USB
Bedroom: Samsung PN59D7000 PDP / Energy Power Bar Elite Soundbar & SW / Astro A50 / Sony PS4 / DirecTV C41W-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 Darblet / Hauppauge HD PVR 2
Classroom: SMART Board X800 / Yamaha RX-V667 / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS SB-2000
muffinmcfluffin is offline  
post #15 of 15 Old 05-06-2017, 02:11 PM
Senior Member
 
alwaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 232
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 72
Hi all
After reading all thet be bad reviews here, I found the movie to be good.
A good rental.

1) Polk Audio LSI 9 and matching center
2) RSL CG4 (side speakers)
3) SVS PB13 Ultra subwoofer
4)Onyko TX-SR705 receiver,Outlaw 7125 amplifier
5) Sony UBP X800 Ultra Blu-ray Player & Panasonic 55" Plasma
alwaller is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Official AVS Forum® Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off