Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Ultra HD Review - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 104Likes

post #31 of 94 Old 11-21-2017, 12:04 PM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
Liked: 5732
Quote:
Originally Posted by william06 View Post
Ralph I ordered this based on your technical review from Amazon. I mainly went for it because you reviewed it in Dolby vision and atmos. Just received it and unfortunately see no mention of Dolby vision on the packaging. Hopefully just a fluke and my disk is in dv. Anyone else notice this.
Edit
Although I couldn't find any Dolby vision markings on package I quickly popped it into my oppo 203 and it went right to Dolby vision. Looked quite spectacular on my lg65g7 just watched a few minutes. Thanks for your great reviews.
Greetings,

I wouldn't let you down William..

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviewer
My Home Theater
Follow me on Twitter @RalphAVSreviews
For Sale: JVC DLA-RS500 w/EXTRAS - *REDUCED*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 94 Old 11-21-2017, 12:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 816 Post(s)
Liked: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post
Greetings,

I wouldn't let you down William..

Regards,
You don’t 👍
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #33 of 94 Old 11-21-2017, 01:10 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Quoted: 1266 Post(s)
Liked: 4960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exist_To_Resist View Post
Worst film I have ever seen, and I have seen some bad films in my time.
Prior to this star wars ep 7 was the bar that was set for worst episode... er, film ever.
Although visually appealing, this was an example of how to not to write a script.
Cool... thanks for the info. That means I'll like it!

Subwoofers: PSA S3000i x 2 | L+R Front: Onkyo SKF-200F | Center: Onkyo SKC-200C | L+R Surround: Onkyo SKM-200S | Atmos: Pioneer SP-T22A-LR | AVR: Yamaha RX-A660BL | HTPC: Lenovo Q190
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 94 Old 11-21-2017, 03:52 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
Liked: 529
I just finished watching the movie and I really enjoyed it
doctormyeyes likes this.
post #35 of 94 Old 11-21-2017, 10:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2128 Post(s)
Liked: 1506
I watched it this evening. I'll have to watch it again, when I'm not distracted by a family health crisis (not mine).

The visuals (DV) were good. The Atmos sound track didn't particularly register with me.

The leads (Dane DeHaan, Cara Delevigne) were unimpressive. They seemed to have been chosen to look like teens (which they are not), rather than to fit the script. I enjoyed seeing a lot (heh heh) of Rihanna.

Probably a must buy for Luc Besson fans, not so much for others. Worth seeing at least once for the visuals, and the costumes.
tr4a and shivaji like this.
post #36 of 94 Old 11-21-2017, 10:32 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 266
Bought because of visuals and audio. Went into watching the actual movie with the lowest of expectations, but then I was tricked. Through the first 35 or so minutes I was giddy with what I was seeing so much that I had convinced myself I was really going to enjoy this movie. Then it basically just drops off completely. Every now and then some notable things happen, but man it got pretty painful. Was hoping it would at least be a better watch than Great Wall and Transformers DK as far as awesomely bad showpiece movies go.
shivaji likes this.

JMAX Home Theatre
Spoiler!
post #37 of 94 Old 11-22-2017, 06:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 64
I love this movie and I saw it in the theater. I got sucked into the story line and the visuals were off the charts. I love the soundtrack of the Blu-Ray with Dolby Atmos. There are several times where my wife turned her head and said, "did you hear that?" I think they could have done better by just calling the movie "Valarian". They also should have changed the leads so they didn't look like two teenagers.
post #38 of 94 Old 11-22-2017, 08:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 830 Post(s)
Liked: 550
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek View Post
Apparent this disc (Valerian) does according to this reviewer.... https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/51...ahdbluray.html
WOW, thanks for that!
See there is still one heck of a problem with HDR/DV and this proves it. On paper, DV is vastly superior simply due to the fact that it's dynamic! "settings" can change for every single frame of a movie if they so wish. BUT, DV is only as good as the people using it to master the UHD disc. It is also is very apparent that DV doesnt blow minds equally depending on what TV you are using and what disc player.

See, I believe both reviewers. What the first guy saw was both looked pretty much the same and second one saw a HUGE difference.
Something is truly messed up and I find this anoying as hell!
post #39 of 94 Old 11-22-2017, 08:18 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 830 Post(s)
Liked: 550
Quote:
Originally Posted by william06 View Post
Ralph I ordered this based on your technical review from Amazon. I mainly went for it because you reviewed it in Dolby vision and atmos. Just received it and unfortunately see no mention of Dolby vision on the packaging. Hopefully just a fluke and my disk is in dv. Anyone else notice this.
Edit
Although I couldn't find any Dolby vision markings on package I quickly popped it into my oppo 203 and it went right to Dolby vision. Looked quite spectacular on my lg65g7 just watched a few minutes. Thanks for your great reviews.
Im still waiting for one single person to give me half an explanation of WHY DV is a complete and unbreakable secret??? The freaking packaging doesnt even say its DV!!
What gives!? Most DV discs either have no mention or you need a microscope to find it!
post #40 of 94 Old 11-22-2017, 09:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 816 Post(s)
Liked: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by toonj64 View Post
Im still waiting for one single person to give me half an explanation of WHY DV is a complete and unbreakable secret??? The freaking packaging doesnt even say its DV!!
What gives!? Most DV discs either have no mention or you need a microscope to find it!
Thats a really good question. So far every thing i played that has dv shows a noticable improvement over hdr on my lg oled65g7.
Hdr on sony 1000es
Dv oppo 203
post #41 of 94 Old 11-22-2017, 10:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonj64 View Post
WOW, thanks for that!
See there is still one heck of a problem with HDR/DV and this proves it. On paper, DV is vastly superior simply due to the fact that it's dynamic! "settings" can change for every single frame of a movie if they so wish. BUT, DV is only as good as the people using it to master the UHD disc. It is also is very apparent that DV doesnt blow minds equally depending on what TV you are using and what disc player.

See, I believe both reviewers. What the first guy saw was both looked pretty much the same and second one saw a HUGE difference.
Something is truly messed up and I find this anoying as hell!
Yeah, it has DV. Zero mention on the packaging, as far as I could find. (With a jeweler's loupe, you can see that the soundtrack is Atmos.)

I haven't compared HDR to DV. Most of Ralph Potts' reviews (on a TCL 55P607) suggest that DV is better than HDR10, but not to a life-changing level. We can only speculate whether he'd see a larger difference on a higher-end (OLED) TV.

I maintain some skepticism about anyone claiming a "huge difference". I don't know whether eyes are like ears, but I have read claims from audiophiles that they get plainly audible improvements by upgrading their speaker wires. (That's not going from 22 gauge to 10 gauge, either.) One man's huge difference may be something undetectable to us lesser mortals.
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #42 of 94 Old 11-22-2017, 12:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by p5browne View Post
Will this be another 4K HDR film like The Dark Tower?

Love,like or hate it.

I liked it, but then I haven't read the books. (Do many people really read anymore, or just wait until the film comes out?)

Have on Pre-order for the Steelbook, and BB Canada is sold out, with a rating of 5 Stars.
I wholeheartedly agree with your review in both the HDR-10 and Dolby Vision comparisons. I also, feel the picture itself it a great achievement.
Luc Beeson is far ahead of his time and the movie is a quality version of great cinema and technological scale. Even if you find the movie longer than you want, watch it again and again. Like Beeson's other pictures, and you end up seeing different things each time you view. The Alexandre Desplat's orchestration is magnificent if nothing else....
Ralph Potts and doctormyeyes like this.
post #43 of 94 Old 11-22-2017, 06:37 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 2096 Post(s)
Liked: 2982
I was on the fence to buy this one.

But after seeing so many peoples, going in with a low expectation, and liking it, it is now a must buy for me.

Will get-it on my next day off.

Thanks to all for your contribution

Ray
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #44 of 94 Old 11-23-2017, 08:52 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked: 255
I watched this a couple nights ago. Was the first time I saw this film. As has been said many times already about this movie: the visuals and the picture quality were excellent, but aside from the picture I thought the movie was "meh". I definitely find fault in the choice of actors, as neither of them gave convincing performances, and there were a few scenes in which Cara Delevingne seemed to really be phoning in her performance. Having only seen this once, I'm not sure if this movie would have come across better with different actors in the two lead roles; or if the story was bad enough that no actor could have made this a good film.

I watched this in 4K blu ray on an Oppo player. One thing that was odd for me is that this movie would not allow me to change the zoom of the picture. I prefer to use the zoom feature on the Oppo player to bring the picture to full screen, and I could not use the zoom feature on this disc. I have never experienced this with any other blu ray. I guess Universal has found a way to encode the discs so that the zoom feature of the player is non functional.

Final thought: Cara Delevingne - this is the first movie I have ever seen her in. She is a beautiful woman, but she has some powerful eyebrows !

Packing a lot of sound into a small room.
268 square feet/2144 cubic feet
7.2 surround sound.
post #45 of 94 Old 11-23-2017, 08:53 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 209
Overall I enjoyed the movie primarily due to the visuals. I was able to follow the storyline. My biggest grip is that Rihanna, while giving a visually spectacular performance the song choice didn't have near the same impact as the Diva performance in TFE.

Sony XBR55A1E
post #46 of 94 Old 11-23-2017, 08:56 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Liked: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by They_call_me_Roto View Post
I watched this in 4K blu ray on an Oppo player. One thing that was odd for me is that this movie would not allow me to change the zoom of the picture. I prefer to use the zoom feature on the Oppo player to bring the picture to full screen, and I could not use the zoom feature on this disc. I have never experienced this with any other blu ray. I guess Universal has found a way to encode the discs so that the zoom feature of the player is non functional.
I too had the same issue.

Sony XBR55A1E
post #47 of 94 Old 11-23-2017, 03:14 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 3057 Post(s)
Liked: 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthray View Post
I was on the fence to buy this one.

But after seeing so many peoples, going in with a low expectation, and liking it, it is now a must buy for me.

Will get-it on my next day off.

Thanks to all for your contribution

Ray

I watched it last night going in with very low expectations I actually didn’t mind it. I will be picking this up as well.
darthray and mtbdudex like this.

God Bless,
Frank (直率的)(فرانك)(franc)(lantad)
post #48 of 94 Old 11-23-2017, 05:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by They_call_me_Roto View Post

Watching a movie in full screen, instead of the original aspect ratio, Sacrilege

Ray
Tom Monahan likes this.
post #49 of 94 Old 11-23-2017, 08:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Watching a movie in full screen, instead of the original aspect ratio, Sacrilege

Ray
I think I would have posted Blasphemy.

There seem to be different classes of compulsive behavior. One kind can't stand black bars top and bottom. The second sort can't bear the thought of zooming the image and clipping the sides. (Or worse, using an anamorphic zoom that stretches the image vertically.)

I'm in the latter class. Black bars are fine with me, even if it means I'm wasting pixels.
darthray and adpayne like this.

Last edited by bobknavs; 11-23-2017 at 09:00 PM.
post #50 of 94 Old 11-24-2017, 06:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobknavs View Post
I think I would have posted Blasphemy.

There seem to be different classes of compulsive behavior. One kind can't stand black bars top and bottom. The second sort can't bear the thought of zooming the image and clipping the sides. (Or worse, using an anamorphic zoom that stretches the image vertically.)

I'm in the latter class. Black bars are fine with me, even if it means I'm wasting pixels.

Blasphemy, is even better

Not to date my self, this remind me of the early days of DVD, and even back to some Laser Disk
Trying to explain the reason of the black lines, was to see all the picture frame, and what was missing from the side.
Some spaghetti western were very good example, due to their very wide aspect ratio.

Funny story aside, when Star wars was finally release on DVD.
My local wall Mart only brought in, 6 Full Screen and 6 Wide Screen.
5 of us were waiting at the door, for the store to open, 2 minutes later, 5 Wide Screen were gone
Another 15 minutes or so, all copies were gone, they had no Clue on how popular this movie was

Ray
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #51 of 94 Old 11-25-2017, 04:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
Liked: 676
I really liked the movie. The visuals were beautiful and looks as if it had nearly an unlimited budget. Just jaw dropping! Story was sufficient to keep my interest. If you are a big Sci-fi fan, then it really is a purchase. It was by no means a copycat movie, but there were welcomed glimpses of Star Wars, Fifth Element, Avatar, with a bit of Babylon 5 thrown in. Thoroughly enjoyable and hghly recommended.
post #52 of 94 Old 11-25-2017, 06:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
Quoted: 3172 Post(s)
Liked: 7747
I prefer Dolby Vision (LG 65" OLED) over HDR-10, even if its only marginally better on some titles, it's still Better.
When I watch on the Big Screen, obviously I don't have the luxury of choosing DV on the Projector...but the size makes up for it on movies like Valerian.

If there's one thing that really stands out between DV vs HDR-10 for me, out of about 100 of my 4K/UHD HDR discs
there quite a few that are only marginally better than the 1080 Bluray Rec.709 version. (I would rate at ~80-85/100)
Where as EVERY DV title I own (about a dozen of them so far) have been Noticeably Better. Not a single one I would grade below 95/100.

IMHO, DV has set the bar a little higher and is likely held to a higher standard than HDR-10.
I think it will take HDR10+ to level the playing field. (and with any luck, it won't require a hardware upgrade)

The Unfinished Basement Theater & Whisky Guitar Lounge | Bass EQ for Filtered Movies
JVC DLA X750 4K Projector | 120" Powered Drop Screen | 65" LG 65B6P OLED | Panasonic DMP UB900 | Oppo UDP 203 | HDFury Vertex
Yamaha RX-A3070 | 7.4.4.4 | Mission M3i x11 | Funk Audio 18.0 x2 | Velodyne DLS 5000R x2 | Crowson LvL3 MA x4 | miniDSP 2x4HD
post #53 of 94 Old 11-25-2017, 07:18 AM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Ralph,

thx for the review. Spot on as always. That been said, I have to say that my wife and I enjoyed it way more then we should have. Maybe because we are lucky to have the 3D version - doesn't seem to be available in the U.S.(?) - and as I mentioned before, every movie is better in 3D; this one is no exception. If you can get your hands on it, get the 3D version. This incredible world in 3D is another Luc Besson masterpiece, not in terms of story line or acting, but in visuals.
We expected an absolute stinker and were really surprised by this film. This man has a fantasy and imagination that might be matched by Guillermo del Toro and Tim Burton.
I will not even go for the 4k version for this one, as the 3D version is the way to go.

cheers
post #54 of 94 Old 11-25-2017, 03:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
Liked: 676
Quote:
Originally Posted by boguspomp2 View Post
Ralph,

thx for the review. Spot on as always. That been said, I have to say that my wife and I enjoyed it way more then we should have. Maybe because we are lucky to have the 3D version - doesn't seem to be available in the U.S.(?) - and as I mentioned before, every movie is better in 3D; this one is no exception. If you can get your hands on it, get the 3D version. This incredible world in 3D is another Luc Besson masterpiece, not in terms of story line or acting, but in visuals.
We expected an absolute stinker and were really surprised by this film. This man has a fantasy and imagination that might be matched by Guillermo del Toro and Tim Burton.
I will not even go for the 4k version for this one, as the 3D version is the way to go.

cheers
While the 4k version is not 3D, it had the feel that the image was occurring in 3D space, truly reference visuals (i.e. the beach scene). I wouldn’t mind tracking down the 3D version as well for comparison. Update: I watched it last night for a second time, and being a big sci-fi fan, I would give it a 4 for replay value.

Last edited by G-Rex; 11-26-2017 at 04:57 AM.
post #55 of 94 Old 11-25-2017, 08:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Liked: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post
While the 4k version is not 3D, it had the feel that the image was occurring in 3D space, truly reference visuals. I wouldn’t mind tracking down the 3D version as well. Replay value is very high with this one as I am looking forward to multiple viewings.
Here is the 3D version: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
G-Rex likes this.

Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha
Display: LG OLED 65e6p, Player: OPPO UDP-203, AVR:Yamaha TSR 7810, Streaming: Comcast 60Mbps RG6 to Cat6a, Speakers: Mains Vandersteen IIC, Center, Surrounds, Rears Klipsch
post #56 of 94 Old 11-25-2017, 09:04 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
Liked: 765
Quote:
Blasphemy, is even better

Not to date my self, this remind me of the early days of DVD, and even back to some Laser Disk
Trying to explain the reason of the black lines, was to see all the picture frame, and what was missing from the side.
Some spaghetti western were very good example, due to their very wide aspect ratio.

Funny story aside, when Star wars was finally release on DVD.
My local wall Mart only brought in, 6 Full Screen and 6 Wide Screen.
5 of us were waiting at the door, for the store to open, 2 minutes later, 5 Wide Screen were gone
Another 15 minutes or so, all copies were gone, they had no Clue on how popular this movie was

Ray
Date yourself? Hah! I'm willing to bet most people on here will understand the phrase "please be kind, rewind". I used to work at a video store and we had a machine dedicated solely to rewinding movies.

OK, back to the topic at hand...I'm really up in the air on this one. I'm intrigued, but if it's not something I figure I'll rewatch, it will be just gathering dust. I'll wait a bit for more opinions and perhaps for the price to go down. I just purchased the 8 disk HP set and that gouged my wallet more than I would like...
Tom Monahan and darthray like this.
post #57 of 94 Old 11-25-2017, 10:16 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
Liked: 674
Quote:
Replay Value: 2.5 Stars

Thanks for the review.

I watched it last night and completely agree with the 2.5 stars.

Great visuals... that's about it !!!!

post #58 of 94 Old 11-26-2017, 06:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastermaster View Post
Date yourself? Hah! I'm willing to bet most people on here will understand the phrase "please be kind, rewind". I used to work at a video store and we had a machine dedicated solely to rewinding movies.

OK, back to the topic at hand...I'm really up in the air on this one. I'm intrigued, but if it's not something I figure I'll rewatch, it will be just gathering dust. I'll wait a bit for more opinions and perhaps for the price to go down. I just purchased the 8 disk HP set and that gouged my wallet more than I would like...

LOL
I also remember that!
Are you trying to say we are all old foggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post
I really liked the movie. The visuals were beautiful and looks as if it had nearly an unlimited budget. Just jaw dropping! Story was sufficient to keep my interest. If you are a big Sci-fi fan, then it really is a purchase. It was by no means a copycat movie, but there were welcomed glimpses of Star Wars, Fifth Element, Avatar, with a bit of Babylon 5 thrown in. Thoroughly enjoyable and hghly recommended.

Thanks for posting your mini review G-Rex

Now, I cannot wait to watch this one, no longer a Christmas gift, just have to convince my Wife

Ray
G-Rex likes this.

Last edited by darthray; 11-30-2017 at 06:49 AM.
post #59 of 94 Old 11-26-2017, 07:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 1802 Post(s)
Liked: 2118
Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Ultra HD Review

Just saw this movie. The visual effects were absolutely stunning...my jaw remained dropped during the opening scene...the whole film is a visual treat. The audio is pretty great as well—I love how the ceiling objects convey the voice of Alex, the ship’s computer. Lots of great bass as well—bass that will put a smile on your face. The story was ok—not terrible....actually surprisingly complete...I’d like to see a sequel where the leads are portrayed in a more adult light (the lead actor is 31, and the lead actress is 25, but—maybe due to hair and makeup—they have a teen-ish vibe about them). To be honest, I didn’t go into this viewing expecting a storytelling masterpiece; I went into this viewing expecting to have my system flexed...and it was indeed flexed!!!

I want to thank Ralph for this reviews, the details of which I nearly always use to make a purchase determination. There’s a reason why this one is in my collection, while The Dark Tower isn’t. I look for little details in these reviews to help inform my purchase decision (because my wife and I no longer go the commercial cinemas, my first experience with a movie is always in our theater)...so I want to make sure something belongs in my collection based on the commentary regarding a mix of story, audio, and visual quality of execution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by BrolicBeast; 11-26-2017 at 07:19 PM.
post #60 of 94 Old 11-27-2017, 04:30 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
Liked: 5732
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrolicBeast View Post
Just saw this movie. The visual effects were absolutely stunning...my jaw remained dropped during the opening scene...the whole film is a visual treat. The audio is pretty great as well—I love how the ceiling objects convey the voice of Alex, the ship’s computer. Lots of great bass as well—bass that will put a smile on your face. The story was ok—not terrible....actually surprisingly complete...I’d like to see a sequel where the leads are portrayed in a more adult light (the lead actor is 31, and the lead actress is 25, but—maybe due to hair and makeup—they have a teen-ish vibe about them). To be honest, I didn’t go into this viewing expecting a storytelling masterpiece; I went into this viewing expecting to have my system flexed...and it was indeed flexed!!!

I want to thank Ralph for this reviews, the details of which I nearly always use to make a purchase determination. There’s a reason why this one is in my collection, while The Dark Tower isn’t. I look for little details in these reviews to help inform my purchase decision (because my wife and I no longer go the commercial cinemas, my first experience with a movie is always in our theater)...so I want to make sure something belongs in my collection based on the commentary regarding a mix of story, audio, and visual quality of execution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Greetings,

Thanks BrolicBeast. I am glad you enjoyed Valerian, and that the reviews are helpful. That is what we strive to do..

Regards,
mrtickleuk likes this.

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviewer
My Home Theater
Follow me on Twitter @RalphAVSreviews
For Sale: JVC DLA-RS500 w/EXTRAS - *REDUCED*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Official AVS Forum® Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page