Thor: Ragnarok Ultra HD Blu-ray Review - Page 2 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 108Likes

post #31 of 132 Old 02-25-2018, 05:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
Liked: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalvatronType_R View Post
What is wrong with Disney/Marvel and the audio mixes on their disks? Age of Ultron, Winter Soldier, Civil War, and now this movie all have gimped flaccid non-erect audio.
I agree. I think they screw it up in the near field mix.

JBL Pro Cinema/JTR/JVC/Denon/Oppo/Roku Ultra/Elite Screens/Furman/Seatcraft/Acoustimac/AudioQuest
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 132 Old 02-25-2018, 05:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

I seen this graphed over on the Ultimate Bass thread and overall the levels were very low. I can see why you had to bump the MV up quite a few db Ralph.

I got the Region Free 3D combo pack from the UK on preorder. Sounds like the 3D might be underwhelming like the audio. Looking forward to getting my copy and checking it out.

JBL Pro Cinema/JTR/JVC/Denon/Oppo/Roku Ultra/Elite Screens/Furman/Seatcraft/Acoustimac/AudioQuest
post #33 of 132 Old 02-25-2018, 05:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 2036 Post(s)
Liked: 2885
Another must buy for me on Mar 6th

And thought, there was nothing until Mar 23rd, for the new Star Wars

Ray
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 132 Old 02-26-2018, 09:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Liked: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbie View Post
The problem isn't necessarily you. It's just there's only so much the human eye can see.

Most of these releases are 4k upscales. 2K isn't that much of a difference from 1080p.

Shoot 4k is better than 1080p it is hard for a lot of people to notice. The difference, especially with movies.

Then with this hdr stuff it's causing people to have to mess with tv settings to get things right.
Maybe I'm lucky but I can easily tell the difference on most UHD BDs, and haven't had to play around with any settings for HDR either. That includes a 75", and 85" LED display, and a laser PJ on a 120" screen. Maybe it is the size of the image, and the close viewing distance I employ. Even streamed 4K HDR material looks great from Youtube, Netflix, and Amazon Prime.
mobius, Ralph Potts and mnc like this.
post #35 of 132 Old 02-26-2018, 11:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
Liked: 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts View Post
Hela felt like more of an ancillary character...
This was the only truly disappointing part of the movie to me. I found myself wanting an extra 10-20 minutes to flesh her out a bit more. I was kinda hoping to see an extended edition or something akin to Galadriel in LotR (also played by Blanchett).
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #36 of 132 Old 02-26-2018, 03:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalvatronType_R View Post
What is wrong with Disney/Marvel and the audio mixes on their disks? Age of Ultron, Winter Soldier, Civil War, and now this movie all have gimped flaccid non-erect audio.
Care to explain what's wrong with Winter Soldier audio? Thought it was quite a dynamic mix with hard hitting bass. Civil War sounded similar to like it sounded in my local cinema. It is not demo material for audio but thought it sounded great from the middle.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
post #37 of 132 Old 02-26-2018, 03:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 100 Post(s)
Quoted: 4426 Post(s)
Liked: 2770
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNestico View Post
Ralph I’m assuming the DTS-HD audio suffered from the same low mix and such as the Dolby track did?

I gotta say, I thunked down a pretty good chunk of change this winter making my HT 4K capable (75” Viz M, Sony X800, Denon X4300) and so far I’m almost wishing I spent the money on something else (like a PC13 ultra). I don’t think I’ve watched one movie where I was just visually stunned. Or that I thought it really looked better than the BD. It seems like this movie is really not much different. What am I missing?
On a small 75" TV, you'll need to be sitting around 6 feet from the screen to really notice 4K resolution vs 1080p resolution. And even then, it won't be noticeable on motion only on still screens in minor detail in the background. So most likely you will never benefit from 4K at all. To make matters worse, 80% of UHD disks are fake 4K which means the content is 2K upscaled by software. So there's really no benefit there either. You will, however, greatly benefit by the HDR on your 75" TV that's in UHD disks. So you can get expanded color range which will enhance the overall picture quality. A lot of people that claim they can see the benefits of 4K resolution on TV sizes are actually only noticing the HDR colors instead which, if done right, can increase perceived sharpness.

Video: JVC RS4500 135" screen in pure black room no light, htpc nvidia 1080ti.
Audio: Anthem mrx720 running 7.1.4, McIntosh MC-303, MC-152, B&W 802d3 LR, B&W HTM1D3 center, B&W 805d3 surround, B&W 702S2 rear, B&W 706s2 x 4 shelf mounted for atmos, 2 sub arrays both infinite baffle: 4x15 fi audio running on behringer ep4000 + 4x12 fi audio running on 2nd ep4000.
post #38 of 132 Old 02-27-2018, 09:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Liked: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNestico View Post
It’d be awesome if they’d come out with some sort of standardization for HDR that allowed you to tailor your TV for it. This movie was one of the ones I was excited for it to come out when I got my TV. But in the interim I’ve watched a few UHDBD’s and lots of regular BDs. One thing for sure is I won’t be rebuying any of my current t collection on 4K like I did when I replaced some of my DVD’s with Blu’s.
Ralph,

Thanks for the review! I'm looking forward to catching this one via VUDU
Ralph Potts likes this.

Cuzed2
CuznEddy Cinema
Officially Hanesamatized on 8/1/09
post #39 of 132 Old 02-27-2018, 11:24 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 123
Thank you, Ralph. Another great example of how your reviews tend to line up with my opinions a majority of the time, which makes you one of the "go to" reviewers for things I have not seen. While I loved Guardians of the Galaxy (both movies), this Thor film felt too much like they were trying to capture the same GotG vibe which, in my opinion, is not the right tone for a Thor story. I never quite understood the almost universal glowing reviews on RT stating this was one of the best Marvel Universe films yet. It was good, but the tone issue made it more middle of the pack for me.
Ralph Potts and SteveC356 like this.

Mark
Panasonic VIERA TC-P60ST60 Plasma, NAD T775 receiver, OPPO BDP-103, AT&T uVerse
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon turntable w/Ortofon 2M Red cartridge, NAD PP-2 phono preamp
Era D5 front left/right, Era D5 LCR center, Triad in-ceiling Mini 8/LCR surrounds, dual SVS SB12-NSD subs
post #40 of 132 Old 03-01-2018, 02:37 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 1075 Post(s)
Liked: 1075
Ok so I finished the entire film and I must say that other than the opening sequence and a few tidbits during the Hulk vs Thor fight there is not a lot to complain over all. The "low" level is actually a good thing to avoid clipping which happens more often than people realize, granted there isn't much in a way to happen on this track but we certainly don't need a "loudness war" for film soundtracks which "destroyed" music recordings. Louder is NOT better! Overall a good but not a fantastic track. YMMV
Ralph Potts and SteveC356 like this.

De sagittis Hungarorum libera nos, Domine!

Attention, don't read my posts if you're a snowflake or easily offended.

The Hun
post #41 of 132 Old 03-01-2018, 04:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Liked: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCCaniac View Post
Thank you, Ralph. Another great example of how your reviews tend to line up with my opinions a majority of the time, which makes you one of the "go to" reviewers for things I have not seen. While I loved Guardians of the Galaxy (both movies), this Thor film felt too much like they were trying to capture the same GotG vibe which, in my opinion, is not the right tone for a Thor story. I never quite understood the almost universal glowing reviews on RT stating this was one of the best Marvel Universe films yet. It was good, but the tone issue made it more middle of the pack for me.
Once I figured out they were going in a more humorous direction I just went with the flow and enjoyed it a lot. I can understand why it may not have been received as favorably by others though.
Ralph Potts likes this.
post #42 of 132 Old 03-01-2018, 04:32 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
Liked: 5649
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehun View Post
Ok so I finished the entire film and I must say that other than the opening sequence and a few tidbits during the Hulk vs Thor fight there is not a lot to complain over all. The "low" level is actually a good thing to avoid clipping which happens more often than people realize, granted there isn't much in a way to happen on this track but we certainly don't need a "loudness war" for film soundtracks which "destroyed" music recordings. Louder is NOT better! Overall a good but not a fantastic track. YMMV

Greetings,

Thanks thehun. I would say that from your comments, you experience essentially mimicked mine. I appreciate the follow up!

Regards,
thehun likes this.

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviewer
My Home Theater
Follow me on Twitter @RalphAVSreviews
post #43 of 132 Old 03-01-2018, 04:34 AM - Thread Starter
Blu-ray Reviewer

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
Liked: 5649
Quote:
Originally Posted by adpayne View Post
Once I figured out they were going in a more humorous direction I just went with the flow and enjoyed it a lot. I can understand why it may not have been received as favorably by others though.
Greetings,

Glad you enjoyed it adpayne. Thanks as always for chiming in with your thoughts..

Regards,

Ralph C. Potts
Blu-ray Reviewer
My Home Theater
Follow me on Twitter @RalphAVSreviews
post #44 of 132 Old 03-01-2018, 09:44 AM

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by adpayne View Post
Oh, I enjoyed it....it was definitely fun. I was just surprised at the number of reviews on RT that said it might be the best Marvel movie to date.

Mark
Panasonic VIERA TC-P60ST60 Plasma, NAD T775 receiver, OPPO BDP-103, AT&T uVerse
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon turntable w/Ortofon 2M Red cartridge, NAD PP-2 phono preamp
Era D5 front left/right, Era D5 LCR center, Triad in-ceiling Mini 8/LCR surrounds, dual SVS SB12-NSD subs
post #45 of 132 Old 03-01-2018, 10:03 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5225 Post(s)
Liked: 5462
another UHD / 3D double dip.. it's hard to resist these cool steelbooks from Zavvi in the UK. They have been a savior for getting access to region free 3D BD content which is getting hard to find in the US.

For this movie I ended up preferring the 3D > UHD. they did a great job on this conversion, similar to the excellent 3D in GOTG2. high recommend for 3D fans!

post #46 of 132 Old 03-01-2018, 10:29 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
Liked: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
For this movie I ended up preferring the 3D > UHD. they did a great job on this conversion, similar to the excellent 3D in GOTG2. high recommend for 3D fans!
Good to hear since I went with 3D over UHD. Can't wait for mine to get here from the UK!

OLED55E6P (609 build)
Denon X2400H
KEF Q100 L/R/C, SVS SB12-NSD
XB1S, Roku Ultra
post #47 of 132 Old 03-07-2018, 10:14 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Liked: 1011
Picked it up yesterday (my local BB had a bunch of them) and watched it last night. I enjoyed the movie once again. The humor holds up for me and Ragnarok is second only to Dead Pool in the MCU movie humor rankings. The HDR video is excellent and many sequences show more depth than the Blu-ray version. The Atmos audio was good but was also a bit disappointing. It was relatively sedate for such a blockbuster action film. Some of the bigger action effects seemed to be more in the background that one would expect. The bonus features, although short, were good and very funny. All in all, I consider this a worthwhile purchase.
post #48 of 132 Old 03-07-2018, 11:15 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 1479
Ralph's comment
"** It should be noted that during the opening sequence in Surtur’s lair, the track appeared to suffer from compressed dynamic range. I checked to see if the DRC circuitry in my A/V processor had been activated/engaged and it had been. I couldn’t say with absolute certainty that something embedded in the Dolby bitstream caused this as I wasn’t able to replicate it. Playing back the same sequence yielded an improvement, but, even so, that particular scene is noticeably lacking in dynamism."

This was discussed in the Denon X8500H thread as well, that for whatever reason default value is On and it attenuates audio ..
I turn it off in both my 4300H (family room 5.1.2) and 8500H (basement HT 9.2.4)
Huge difference .... curious D&M rationale for default on
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-receivers-amps-processors/2952552-official-denon-avr-x8500h-13-2ch-flagship-avr-thread-27.html#post55806236

Spoiler!
post #49 of 132 Old 03-07-2018, 11:35 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
Liked: 1610
It is a CGI filled movie. Sure the audio and video could have been better, I enjoyed it and agree with Cal1981.
I found myself laughing and enjoying it, going in with an open mind. Not every mix will be perfect, because of so many people with their systems, will have differences in opinions. Most folks do not have a home theater, and HE speakers and expensive gear. I did add this to the collection, and am sure will watch again. Keep the press on Ralph, and appreciate the reviews.
post #50 of 132 Old 03-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 445 Post(s)
Liked: 502
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbdudex View Post
Ralph's comment
"** It should be noted that during the opening sequence in Surtur’s lair, the track appeared to suffer from compressed dynamic range. I checked to see if the DRC circuitry in my A/V processor had been activated/engaged and it had been. I couldn’t say with absolute certainty that something embedded in the Dolby bitstream caused this as I wasn’t able to replicate it. Playing back the same sequence yielded an improvement, but, even so, that particular scene is noticeably lacking in dynamism."

This was discussed in the Denon X8500H thread as well, that for whatever reason default value is On and it attenuates audio ..
I turn it off in both my 4300H (family room 5.1.2) and 8500H (basement HT 9.2.4)
Huge difference .... curious D&M rationale for default on
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-receivers-amps-processors/2952552-official-denon-avr-x8500h-13-2ch-flagship-avr-thread-27.html#post55806236

Spoiler!
What's Dynamic EQ do? I think I turned mine to off because I thought it was something like quiet mode. Is it advised to have it on?
post #51 of 132 Old 03-07-2018, 01:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 2097 Post(s)
Liked: 1483
Watched it last night.

I was a little surprised. I had read that there were more jokes than in the prior Thor films, but I wasn't expecting Deadpool.

I'm going to have to re-watch it. Not sure why, but the HDR flag on my LG OLED wasn't present. I tried a different title, and the flag came up normally. When I replaced the Thor disc, I got the HDR flag. I've never seen that before. (Oppo 203 player.) No, I didn't play the BD by mistake.

Last edited by bobknavs; 03-07-2018 at 05:28 PM.
post #52 of 132 Old 03-07-2018, 04:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 248 Post(s)
Quoted: 3069 Post(s)
Liked: 7410
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie10k View Post
another UHD / 3D double dip.. it's hard to resist these cool steelbooks from Zavvi in the UK. They have been a savior for getting access to region free 3D BD content which is getting hard to find in the US.

X2!!! Zavvi is AWESOME!!

I've got my Thor Ragnarok 4K/UHD steelbook from BestBuy today,
Sure Glad I pre-ordered because they had zero stock in-store
My Zavvi order for the 3D steelbook is due any day now, Glad to hear it's a good one!

Double Dip$ in March are killing me!

Last week was Coco 4K/UHD from BB, the 3D Steelbook from Zavvi (still not shipped)
Next week is Justice League 4K/UHD Steelbook + 3D from Best Buy

Just a few more weeks for the Zavvi Star Wars TLJ 3D steelbook
....and the 4K/UHD steelbook from BestBuy.

The Unfinished Basement Theater & Whisky Guitar Lounge | Bass EQ for Filtered Movies
JVC DLA X750 4K Projector | 120" Powered Drop Screen | 65" LG 65B6P OLED | Panasonic DMP UB900 | Oppo UDP 203 | HDFury Vertex
Yamaha RX-A3070 | 7.4.4.4 | Mission M3i x11 | Funk Audio 18.0 x2 | Velodyne DLS 5000R x2 | Crowson LvL3 MA x4 | miniDSP 2x4HD
post #53 of 132 Old 03-07-2018, 04:51 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 248 Post(s)
Quoted: 3069 Post(s)
Liked: 7410
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobknavs View Post
Watched it last night.

I was a little surprised. I had read that there were more jokes than in the prior Thor films, but I wasn't expecting Deadpool.

I'm going to have to re-watch it. Not sure why, but the HDR flag on my LG OLED wasn't present. I tried a different title, and the flag came up normally. When I replace the Thor disc, I got the HDR flag. I've never seen that before. (Oppo 203 player.) No, I didn't play the BD by mistake.
I got the HDR flag on my LG OLED(65B6P) with my Oppo 203.

FYI, You can double check the incoming signal on your OLED by engaging the scroll wheel on the LG remote
then click to cursor twice in the top left corner of your screen...

The Unfinished Basement Theater & Whisky Guitar Lounge | Bass EQ for Filtered Movies
JVC DLA X750 4K Projector | 120" Powered Drop Screen | 65" LG 65B6P OLED | Panasonic DMP UB900 | Oppo UDP 203 | HDFury Vertex
Yamaha RX-A3070 | 7.4.4.4 | Mission M3i x11 | Funk Audio 18.0 x2 | Velodyne DLS 5000R x2 | Crowson LvL3 MA x4 | miniDSP 2x4HD
post #54 of 132 Old 03-07-2018, 05:30 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 2097 Post(s)
Liked: 1483
Quote:
Originally Posted by PioManiac View Post
I got the HDR flag on my LG OLED(65B6P) with my Oppo 203.

FYI, You can double check the incoming signal on your OLED by engaging the scroll wheel on the LG remote
then click to cursor twice in the top left corner of your screen...

(snip)
Thanks for the tip. I just checked it from the AVR, but was quite confused by what I saw. (3840X2160, BT2020, etc.)

I use the "magic" remote so rarely that I haven't learned much about it.
post #55 of 132 Old 03-07-2018, 10:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Liked: 426
Thanks for the review!

I picked this up tonight on UHD at Fry's...last UHD copy.

Costco was out of UHDs, Target was out of UHDs and BDs

Cheers,

OPPO UDP-205, LG OLED65C8, OPPO BDP-93, Pioneer Kuro Pro-150FD, Dynaudio 2x BM-12a Mk III Mains, 2x BM 6a Mk II surround, 2x BM 14s Subs, Allan and Heath MixWizard, room is 11'7"x 16'6"x 8" dedicated and treated. Tripp-Lite UPSs/power conditioners (because my power isn't as clean as it used to be)

Last edited by dnoonie; 03-08-2018 at 05:59 AM.
post #56 of 132 Old 03-08-2018, 04:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

I watched this in 3D last night from a region free 3D combo pack from the UK. I thought the 3D was really good and the best attribute of the whole disc. I thought the movies was, while funny at times, way too heavy handed with comedy. Felt like a Guardians of the Galaxy rip off in a way. Some scenes were funny while others were hard to bear. Overall id agree word for word with your movie review Ralph. Rough at times but for sure glad i got it. Really really top notch 3D I must say once again. That really surprised me.

The audio tho. I just didn't like it. For the most part it had weak dynamics and just uninspired sound. As said towards the end it got better. But levels were so low that I was listening at Reference +5 and still my system just wouldn't fully come alive with this track. I hate that in a mix for a super hero movie so Im being extra critical. It wasn't the worst track by any means but far, very far from what my idea of a movie with Thor and The Hulk going at it full bore should sound like. Disappointed in a missed opportunity.

Edit: I forgot to check on the DRC gettin switched on as I bet it did cause a few other movies ive noticed that happening on my Denon receiver. When I watch this with my wife Ill see what its like with it switched off. Weird how only 2-3 movies Ive found has this metadata in it.

Last edited by Reddig; 03-08-2018 at 04:23 AM.
post #57 of 132 Old 03-08-2018, 04:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Liked: 1479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruppgu View Post
What's Dynamic EQ do? I think I turned mine to off because I thought it was something like quiet mode. Is it advised to have it on?
Read here
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-receivers-amps-processors/2376770-official-audyssey-thread-part-ii.html#g2
Quote:
g)2. What is Dynamic EQ?

Dynamic EQ is a totally different technology to Dynamic Volume and is designed to solve a different problem. The way that human hearing works means that the frequency of sounds changes as the loudness of those sounds gets higher or lower. As the volume level is reduced, our hearing means that the high and low frequencies diminish more rapidly than the middle frequencies. Also, sounds coming from behind diminish more rapidly too as you lower the volume level. You may have noticed how the bass, especially, 'disappears' as you reduce the volume level.

Movies are mastered at very high sound pressure levels with peaks reaching 105dB for the main content and 115dB for the bass! This is called 'reference' level. But we rarely listen at these levels in our own homes. This means that if we listen at, say, 20dB below 'reference' level this will affect the perceived balance of the frequencies that the sound mixer heard when he made the content. It will also affect the way we hear the surround sounds from the side and/or rear surround speakers.

Dynamic EQ was designed specifically to solve that problem. When Dynamic EQ is engaged, as you lower the volume away from 'reference' (ie master Volume of 0dB), Dynamic EQ continually adjusts the frequencies and surround levels to maintain the balance that the mixing engineer wanted you to hear.

Most people simply set Dynamic EQ to ON and leave it ON for all sources. It is automatically set to ON after an Audyssey calibration. But you can disable it in your AVR menus if you wish and hear the difference it makes when you are listening at normal home Sound Pressure Levels.

For a lot more information on how Dynamic EQ works, see the Audyssey website linked below.
post #58 of 132 Old 03-08-2018, 04:32 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Liked: 191
I received my SteelBook disk a couple days ago and re-watched Thor: Ragnarok. Visual quality was ok and the DTS-HD MA 7.1/Atmos sound renderings were passable, but not as good as I expected when pre-ordering this 4K UHD disk. Compared to the iTunes rendition, the lossless sound on disk dwarfed that from using my ATV 4k.

I agree with Ralph's review - but I did have to purchase this movie to add to my collection.

Now I'm awaiting the release of Justice League which will arrive by March 13th!
Reddig likes this.

Last edited by wxchaser; 03-10-2018 at 05:21 PM.
post #59 of 132 Old 03-08-2018, 04:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wxchaser View Post
I received my SteelBook disk a couple days ago and re-watched Thor: Ragnarok. Visual quality was ok and the DTS-HD MA 7.1/Atmos sound renderings were passable, but not as good as I expected when pre-ordering this 4K UHD disk. Compared to the iTunes rendition, the lossless sound on disk dwarfed that from using my ATV 4k.

I agree with Ralph's review - but I did have to purchase this movie to add to my Marvel collection.

Now I'm awaiting the release of Justice League which will arrive by March 13th!
Im really excited for Justice League too! I got a 3D combo pack region free from the UK preordered. Hope it has a great mix!

post #60 of 132 Old 03-08-2018, 05:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 2036 Post(s)
Liked: 2885
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbdudex View Post

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruppgu View Post

More details can be find here, click on the second link on my Signature.
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-su...eferences.html
And if take the time to read the whole thing, you will see that there is no simple answer.
Audyssey recommend set to On, after having some bass problems been too loud in certain movies, mine is now set Off.
And sound so much better now, for the way my other setting are configured.

Ray
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Official AVS Forum® Blu-ray Disc Reviews

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page